Is there ANY greater country than pic related?

Is there ANY greater country than pic related?

Yes. This will be a hard one.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans#American_cultural_icons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Greece
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_Act_1982
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodesia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_v._Turner
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Memes aside, I do maintain that Britain years 1800ish up to 1914 was the PINNACLE of human civilisation and nobody came close since.

Now that a representative of your country is here, I would like to axe.

I wish to join the Commonwealth.

Welcome.

even though i like our british friends, i think we are the best

yaaa ma nigga , da african cantry is da best cantry off all tame , y'all just jalous and ignore our great past & invantions

>driven out of every single country they enslaved

try harder user

Probably about 15'ish are better since that flag now represents Muslim Island.

please take canada off that list you're embarrassing us

>leaf
>god tier

Kek

Britain has influenced humanity in many profound ways, such as the Industrial Revolution, the creation of the television, the creation of the computer, the creation of the World Wide Web, the scientific method, the creation of the telephone, Newtonian physics, free-market economics, parliamentary democracy, Cadbury chocolate, the spreading of English as a global language, the creation of the United States of America (the world's sole superpower) by rebellious British colonists, all clock-time on Earth being based on Greenwich Mean Time, the Enlightenment and the creation of many modern sports. Also:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans#American_cultural_icons

"* The Declaration of Independence is a creation of British Americans.

* The Constitution of the United States is a creation of British Americans.

* The American Bill of Rights is a creation of British Americans.

* The American system of government: a Constitutional Republic with a separation of executive, legislative, and judicial powers is a creation of British Americans.

* Most American Presidents, Senators, and Congressmen, Governors and Ivy League University Presidents have been British Americans."

i will refer you to this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans

"Using the self reported 2010 census figures British Americans are the largest European ancestry group of all. However, this figure is likely a serious undercount, as a large proportion of Americans of British descent have a tendency (since the introduction of a new 'American' category in the 2000 census) to identify as simply Americans or if of mixed European ancestry, identify with a more recent and differentiated ethnic group. Eight out of the ten most common surnames in the United States are of British origin."

My country took over 1/3rd of their territory with a few rifles. Can't be that great.

English is obviously the best language. English is the first global lingua franca. English is the language of the future. English is the only language in the world that is an official language in countries on all six permanently inhabited continents. The English language has the most books, the most films, the most songs, the most science publications, the most web-sites, arguably the most speakers (ahead of even Mandarin if people who know only a few words of English are counted), it is the official language of both the sea (i.e. Seaspeak) and the sky (i.e. Airspeak) and it will someday become humanity's universal language of space (de jure or otherwise). English was also the first language spoken by humans on another world besides Earth (i.e. the Moon). Arabic, French, Russian, Spanish and Mandarin cannot compete with the linguistic leadership of English.

Speak for yourself.

Except the United Kingdom, Australia, the United States, New Zealand and Canada, where they form the majority of the population. Also:

POO

The UK is the most influential country in history. Nobody comes close and nobody ever will.

1215: Barons of King John draw up the Magna Carta, and invent democracy

1687: England's Brave Issac Newton invents gravity. Everyone stops floating around.

1707: England and Scotland, the two greatest nations on Earth, unite to form Ubernation Great Britain. The world looks on in awe.

1781: Great Britain starts the Industrial Revolution by building the world's first iron bridge. The world thanks Britain for dragging them out of the stone age.

1859: England's Brave Charles Darwin invents evolution. Will be used to troll Americans for centuries to come.

1928: Sir Alexander Fleming single handily kicks death in the balls by inventing antibiotics, saving billions worldwide

1942: Alan Turing invents the computer and defeats the Nazis. The British government call him a fag.

1953: Watson and Crick invent DNA. No one else understands.

1972: David Bowie releases the seminal The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars.

1989: Sir Tim invents the World Wide Web, the internet, WIMP, email, wi-fi and Sup Forums, all in one afternoon.

1997: Wing Commander Andy D. Green OBE, Uses superior British engineering to become the fastest man on earth, smashing the Land speed record by more than 100km/h

2012: Great Britain hosts the Greatest Olympics of All Time. The world bows down in amazement. England's Brave Andy Murray cements GB's reputation by becoming the Greatest Sportsman Ever.

2015: Sir Tysonious Furington defeats the evil communist Russian boxer Wladimir Bitchko freeing the world and boxing from his tyrannical reign and once again proving English warriors are the greatest the world has ever seen

2016: In the aftermath of the unrivalled success of the greatest British film of all time, (Star Wars: The force awakens) the rest of the world concedes that the planet would be better off under British rule once again

Get real. Even I'll admit my country is a nigger-loving cesspool.

Nearly nowhere left to run.

>Bongs actually believe this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Greece

#1 master country reporting in

Great countries don't lose their empires after little resistance. Especially Israel that got its independence by whining about antisemitism.

Leafs were always the retarded one in the family.

The United Kingdom is, AT THE VERY LEAST, the most influential country in MODERN history. If you disagree, then throw away any factory-made object you own. Thank you.

The industrial revolution eclipses anything the Romans or Greeks ever did

Watson is an Irish-American fag and it was the Greeks who invented Democracy.

Whatever our countries won't even be majority white in the next century.

Yeah, because we would have terraformed Mars by then.

Come on Frenchie, we are superior to you in almost every measurable way.

Military strength
GDP
Sporting achievements
Scientific achievements
Artistic/cultural Prowess
Currency strength
Language use

etc

Okay.

They had a Senate Democracy elected by their peers not by the people

Parliamentary Democracy are representatives of the people, hence the name, 'the house of commons'

Well that's not what your original post said.

Invent 'Real' Democracy

and invent Canada

Thanks for the independence, fag.

Saudi Arabia has more shariah law and more obeisity among wimen, so it's debatable

Quality trumps quantity, leaf.

It will be just like having your African colonies back.

Canadian Prime Minister Wilfrid Laurier said,

"when Britain is at war, Canada is at war. There is no distinction"

lel what a bunch of cucks

>tfw you're right

Never 4get

That always gives me the feels. Always.

>Implying having allies is cucked

Pointless war

Well we were only a colony of your's in 1910, retard.

Also world war 2 was a pointless war.

Once, I was known as Oswald Mosley.

Now I am Locutus of BEADY. I am the beginning, the end, the one who is many.
Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us. Dissolve your borders, lower your arms and surrender your countries.
We will add your biological and cultural distinctiveness to our own. Your people and their habits will be assimilated.
We are the ANGLO.. Resistance as you know it is over.

We won't turn you into an ANGLODRONE. You're much too valuable to us with your individuality intact, people of Sup Forums. But you've left humanity behind. Try to abandon their petty emotions as well. Fear... anger... vanity... They've corrupted you. But the damage can be repaired.

Look at our assimilated peoples: They've left behind their trivial, selfish lives, and they've been reborn with a greater purpose. We've delivered them from chaos into order.

We have drawn our power from thousands of races across thousands of regions, since long before you were created, but now, they are all ANGLO.

You question us about the ARYAN, but their biological and technological distinctiveness was unremarkable. They were unworthy of assimilation; Why assimilate a species that would detract from perfection? ARYAN sentiment. Compassion, guilt, empathy - they're irrelevant.
We only wish to raise quality of life for all species.
Why do you resist?

We've come to make you an offer: join the Commonwealth and we'll spare Sup Forums. This offer is non-negotiable. You like having friends, don't you? Assimilation turns us all into friends. In fact, it brings us so close together, we can hear each other's posts.
Prepare to be COLONISED.

Basically a non-country.

these

Wasn't Germany the most advance country in the 19 century and before first war ended?

Poor little boy. Reminds me of the whites in South Africa.

I cried

You were independent by then you daft lad

Eh we didn't gain full independence until 1982

We have a really pretty flag.

You were independent by 1867 you certainly weren't a colony

As an amerifat, I have to give credit where credit is due.

You brits have been the leader of western culture since the beginning of the 18th century. Your history and innovation proves just that.

Still loyal though.
Also:
>The Canada Act 1982 (1982 c. 11) is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom that was passed at the request of the Canadian federal government to "patriate" Canada's constitution, ending the necessity for the country to request certain types of amendment to the Constitution of Canada to be made by the British parliament. The Act also formally ended the "request and consent" provisions of the Statute of Westminster 1931 in relation to Canada, whereby the British parliament had a general power to pass laws extending to Canada at its own request.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_Act_1982

No country is greater than Russia, and that's a fact

Anglos have an innate defense system against retarded spooks and bullshit. The Swede, the German, and the Italian will all willingly cuck themselves for an autocratic leader or church. The Brits eliminated the autocratic divine-right monarchy spook and the organized-religious-figures-as-a-political-authority spook.

The United States is the latest in Anglo evolution because they completely destroyed the monarchy spook altogether and created a system that no matter how badly governed and bloated it's gotten for 250 years has never been able to fully suppress individual rights even in war time.

was raised in the uk and it's not the greatest but the best

>Ignoring Communism

If by 'greater' you mean 'larger', then you're right.

So the repatriation of some documents in 1982 made you feel more independent.

It just some random old laws, that no one ever acts on.

Just like technically the Queen has the right to dissolve problem anytime she wishes, will she? No.

You ask any historian when Canada become independent and they will say July 1, 1867

Land mass? then yes

Well explain this then
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodesia

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodesia

The brief formation of Rhodesia has nothing to do with the request and consent laws that were ended by the Canada act

I don't know what your point is

It was a joke bong.

oh

>tfw Allen Turner wast too intelligent for affection

>Alan Turing*

Sry was thinking of that bloke that fingered a girl behind a dumpster while typing this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_v._Turner

Day of the rake when?

Ah yes Germany. Forever famed with their huge 19th century Empire and spreading of civilisation. Germany and the US only started to overtake Britain in production at the turn of the century. Britain maintained it's scientific and cultural dominance much longer.

Absolutely independent
When you become an empire again so never

soon

>tfw you have freedomland on your side

Italy: from Romans to the ultimate fuck off to EU. At least you tried yellow mouth