HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3xXb4TOdHNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ben Carson is a fucking doctor you bitch ass nigga

Ben Carson is based.

No problem here.

He's not based. He's a nigger

No he is a black man. Learn the difference.

>calling Ben Carson a nigger

Fucking kike

All that department does is look after niggers. Best man for the job really.

kill yourself edgelord

>calling user a kike
Bloody nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=3xXb4TOdHNg

Wait, we hate Ben Carson now?

Is Trump cabinet a meme now?

this is cancer

jihad yourself now Ahmed

I AM WOKE

He's a celebrated pediatric neurosurgeon, which is a shame for you now that he isn't available to fix your brain.

Does urban development mean improving inner city ghetto shitholes?

What's wrong with based Ben? He was behind Trump at all times unlike backstabber Romney

What the FUCK did you just say about my man Sleepy Ben? I'll fukkin cut u m8

Ben Carson is based, but come on user.

no, you're nigger and he's a respectable dark skinned gentleman and a honorary Aryan, direct descendant of Egyptian Pharaohs

>liberal Nü-Máłë trying to fit in on /p0l/ to bash TRUMP

fuck off kucks

There is no come on.

is undeniably a retard edgelord who should immediately commit Sudoku.

I just woke up.

You should end yourself.

I like the sleepy negro

go back to /r/TheDonald, kid

>Do I fit in yet Sup Forums?

There's a place and a time and this is neither.

shills trying to fit in

This was inevitable ever since Carson endorsed him in the primaries. Are you actually this new?

Cool.

Carson is 1 of about 8 total blacks that are a solid reminder that darkies don't have to grow up and be a nigger.

Now . . . 8 out of 34,000,000 are very shitty odds. Horrible, actually, but it's something.

yibbit is the website for you

>calls a respected neurosurgeon a nigger to try to fit in
Nigger

>he doesn't understand what Drain The Swamp means

If Sup Forums isn't the place to call people niggers simply because their skin is darker than a German then what have we been coming here for all these years?

One Ben Carson is worth 1000 stormfaggots

>liberals outraged that donald drumpf isn't appointing a "rainbow" caste of niggers, pajeets, and women to his cabinet

>Trump appoints a black man to a cabinet position

>Liberals triggered as fuck accusing donald drumpf of appointing a nigger because of corruption

>Liberals still think they are the good guys and still believe they aren't racist

the point of "draining the swamp" is picking people outside of Washington establishment that have been there for decades. If there's a possibility for it

It was never possible in entirety but picking Carson for a cabinet position isn't in discord with this message.

Too bad that Trump will never be able to say that he "drained the swamp" because if he started to deliberately avoid any long-timer picks he'd risk giving all the high profile jobs to some retards that would bury his reelection prospects and it would combo with Repubs working against him and fucking him over big league.

>1 post by this ID

Not even close, Rabbi Shekelstein.

>Grew up in the ghettos of Detroit and still ended up becoming one of the greatest neurosurgeons of all time
>Alienating the few black people who actually make something of themselves

You're a part of the problem man.
We should celebrate redpilled minorities who actually contribute to societies to encourage more

>c-cc-c-cucks!
Stop breathing.

>Department of Housing and Urban Development

Will Sleepy Ben will destroy gov't funded housing projects and force black people to get jobs?

the man grew up in a fucking ghetto and became a world renowned neurosurgeon, there's even a fucking film about him, made well before he was politically relevant

who else could possibly be better for the role

Yes

>first man and only man to separate Siamese twins joined at the back of the head
>dumb nigger
You're the dumb nigger compared to him

Hes educated, and logical and a man of god.

Kill yourself you fucking edgelord he has accomplished more than you ever will

>>Will Sleepy Ben will destroy gov't funded housing projects and force black people to get jobs?

Yes. My digits prove it.

For housing and urban developement?
Trump himself, too bad he's only the president

Damn, i know this isn't bait and this is some dumb edgelord.

Trump doesn't really know what it is like to grow up in a ghetto, he would be good at the housing side of things but the urban development side is more for elevating people out of poverty and crime

Dont see any Problem here. He always seemed like the Guy least likely to conspire against Trump during the primaries. He will do good Things once he is awake.

If he picks that shitter Romney for SoS I'm going to unironically use that Drumpf meme from now until his term is over.

God be with ye

No. Dr Carson is black. Learn the difference nigger.

ITT: Alt right who thinks niggers can be "based"

Get the fuck out reddit

retarded piece of shit.

Can people stop to defend this?

Ben is a fucking retard

>implying we're teh alt right

Give Sleepy Ben some love you faggot.

Thank you for Correcting The Record, your BLACKED.com account has been renewed for another year.