AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/trumps-treasury-secretary-pick-once-foreclosed-on-90-year-old-woman-over-27-cents/
ibtimes.com/steve-mnuchins-bank-foreclosed-90-year-old-over-27-cents-trumps-cabinet-pick-2453345
politico.com/story/2016/12/trump-treasury-foreclosed-homes-mnuchin-232038
nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-treasury-pick-bank-foreclosed-senior-owed-27-cents-article-1.2895095
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Should have paid the mortgage!

Many such cases. Sad!

holy top fucking kek this is top quality first post

Wtf! I hate white people now!

NO REFUNDS

Well, she was short by a quarter or something, and so she sent them a dollar, and they rejected it because it had to be exact, and then foreclosed while she had assumed she had paid.

It's horrendous and you people are legit monsters for laughing at this poor girl.

>don't pay mortgage
>foreclosure
>it's all the lender's fault not mine

>Don't read contract properly
>Don't fulfil obligations of contract
>Other party now seizes their property because they're a contractually able to

I feel no sympathy.

uh this pretty much

should have told them to keep the CHANGE

Then you are simply a monster. She paid her debt and then some, but they used a loophole to rob her.

Even had broken the agreement, laughing at a girl who loses her house is simply despicable.

>t-trump v-voter here!!
>p-please start talking to the mainstream media again t-trump

thats not how foreclosures work. you have to miss multiple payments before they would even consider sueing you for foreclosure

I hope you are being facetious. It hurts me to believe men as cold as you can exist.

>Banker
>"White"people

>Two years ago, OneWest filed foreclosure papers on the Lakeland, Fla., home of Ossie Lofton, who had taken a reverse mortgage, a loan that supplies cash to elderly homeowners and doesn’t require monthly payments.

>After confusion over insurance coverage, a OneWest subsidiary sent Lofton a bill for $423.30. She sent a check for $423. The bank sent another bill, for 30 cents. Lofton, 90, sent a check for three cents. In November 2014, the bank foreclosed.

Bro, do you even understand foreclosures? The bank loses money. Leftists seem to think it's some magical thing where the bank steals all your shit for no reason, but it's a possibility that you're signing on to when you take a loan.

man that's some talmudic ass shit

>reverse mortgage

those are a scam and completely different from a regular mortgage.

Missing a payment is objective, not subjective. You can't win this.

I don't know the ins and out, you're right, but I do know that they put a girl out of her home for a couple of dimes.

And that is what you are defending.

yeah haha banks are awesome, fuck the leftists, its her fault for being a dumb goy anyway

How is that a girl? That is a grown woman. An old bag to be exact.

forgive these anons, defending Jewry to make Trump's pick look good

it's not

Just like the Jew you are.

So Trump picked a scammer to his cabinet?

looks like she fucked up to me, shoulda had the bank pay the bills automatically. got what she deserved IMO

Why not, the man picking the cabinet is a con artist of low regard?

>Look at this specific Trump voter reacting to this specific person he named into a specific position with whom this specific Trump supporter had a specific unpleasant event.

Really made me think.
inb4 1/5 English.

Well, if you're not being edgy, it's saddening that you truly feel that way.

Sounds pretty shitty. But I seriously doubt the guy trump picked was the one who said "fuck it let's take this bitchs house"

girls are girls, even though they get old sometimes

People are stupid and don't hedge themselves against disaster.

Post source you fucking shitposting leaf.

Its a plant. Never trust what the msm reports.

yeah jews throwing old women out of their homes for missing a few sheckles of payment

think i might have seen this before, cant remember how it ended up though

>miss 30 cents
>gets your entire house
I'm with you on this, I don't know which reality that is even fair. She got jewed on that one.

>reverse mortgage
What a greedy dummy. You only take those out when you're going to die in ~3 years.

mediaite.com/online/trumps-treasury-secretary-pick-once-foreclosed-on-90-year-old-woman-over-27-cents/

It's gonna be funny watching shills defend trump even though he's no different than any other president.

This site looks completely unbiased and I completely believe their telling of the story.

>Lofton, 90
Clearly that's what she was expecting.

/thread

Dumb bitch took the jews money and it bit her in the ass.

So that woman in the original post is somehow 90 years old? Whatever you say buddy.

A girl is a child
A boy is a child
A man is an adult
A woman is an adult

idiot.

>>Don't read contract properly
>>Don't fulfil obligations of contract
>>Other party now seizes their property because they're a contractually able to
>I feel no sympathy.
You should move to China, Aussiechink.

ibtimes.com/steve-mnuchins-bank-foreclosed-90-year-old-over-27-cents-trumps-cabinet-pick-2453345

politico.com/story/2016/12/trump-treasury-foreclosed-homes-mnuchin-232038

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-treasury-pick-bank-foreclosed-senior-owed-27-cents-article-1.2895095

I could keep going. Of course, it's fine if you think this is a lie, but you may as well offer proof.

No, this is a different girl that he treated like shit.

It's almost sad to see that they will defend Trump no matter what. I didn't care if he appointed a person who said nigger a million times, but they've begun to forget how to not be partisan.

Trump actually said he would nominate people like Mnuchin by name....

Why the fuck are leaves not rangebanned yet

>kicking one man out because one poor lady got kicked out
this same retarded thought line is what made trudeau your president

>take a loan you can't afford
B-but they gave it to me! That means it's THEIR fault! You can't expect me to be a grown adult and understand complicated things like finances and interest rates!

>gets foreclosed on.
This is AMERICA! You can't just kick people out of their homes for not paying the rent!!!!

>successful CEO gets named to a post he's qualified for.
I'VE BEEN BETRAYED! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE RON PAUL'S JOB!

This is why we can't have nice things.

Yeah, when I'm at risk of foreclosure, I can't go to McDonald's to ask for change for a dollar, too much of a hassle.

Do you really expect us to buy this garbage leaf? Fuck off

>1 post by this ID
>no sauce
>flag
Didgeridoo

>shit that didn't happen

I pay extra on my mortgage every month. Bank has never complained that my payment must be exact.

My ex wife got our house in the divorce, but I wasn't obligated to pay. She couldn't afford the mortgage, and it took 9 months before it was foreclosed on.

It's about the character of the individual you appoint to office. And someone with no compassion certainly should not be considered. Not my country of course, but I am just kind of surprised at how callous you are.

>oy vey, you should have read the fineprint goy

i wonder whose behind this post

I think what people aren't realizing is the entire housing bubble was a scheme to rape the middle class. It wasn't just people not paying their mortgage. A lot of people lost homes when they lost their jobs and needed to sell but couldn't sell because their house was worth nothing and they would wind up in 10s-100s of thousands of dollars in the hole. A lot of banks were using shifty "wait em out" tactics to fuck people over. Some people were trying to flip houses and we're put in over their heads by these jew ass banks tanking the value. The banks set the value. Not the "free market". Fuck anyone who is dumb enough to think that these are all simply just cases of people not paying their mortgage. You don't know shit. Bill Clinton made the law and G.W Bush didn't change it to stop it. It was a plan all along to steal a lot of the wealth from the middle class. Now it's harder than ever to climb out of poverty and break-in to the middle class.

>get loan
>don't pay loan
>get upset when you get foreclosed on

>And someone with no compassion certainly should not be considered.
again this is how you get someone like trudeau in office

how do you live with yourself?

>"If Trump becomes president I won't have to pay my mortgage!"
>votes Trump
>stops paying mortgage
>bank fucks her shit up
>Trump isn't even in office yet
>"FUCKING TRUMP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

The middle class fucked themselves.

Don't take a mortgage on a 400k property if you can't afford it. Pretty simple.

So, you're happy with this? You're glad that he appointed someone who would do this sort of thing?

yes.
FOLLOW THE LAW ASSHOLE

>fail to pay mortgage
>twice
>lose home
Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>lady gets foreclosed on for .30
>oh she shouldnt have messed up

nice sense of proportion Sup Forums

t. why you will never have friends/love/happiness

Literally how hard is it to get change

Fucking lying leaf motherfucker. They don't FORECLOSE over shit like that. This isn't a Communist meeting in the 1930s; keep your lies to yourself.

what law did she break?

What happened to you guys?
A fews weeks ago you are all talking shit about jew bankers. Now you are all defending them.
You guys got jewed. Sad.

You think no one lost their jobs in the recession? People with perfectly reasonable mortgages also lost their homes, because the entire economy crashed at a level not seen since the great depression you fucking moron.

>Big werdz I CANT LOSE HURRRRR

>dont get a house if you cant afford one
>just rent from your overlords like a good goy or live on the street

i thought owning property was a part of the american dream, it used to be anyway

I have a ton of issues with Mnuchin, but holy fuck is this just shit tier yellow journalism. From the fucking AP no less.

at least i'll have a home because i know the difference between 3 cents and 30 cents.

>buy home on borrowed money
>don't pay back
WHY ARE THEY TAKING MY HOME I WORKED SO HARD FOR

Things get hard when you are ninety. Do you deserve the street for a simple oversight?

not paying her mortgage.
by law you get the boot

Seriously this. A mortgage is a contract. If you can't pay it, sell the house and go rent or buy a house you can afford before it gets to this point.

I'd be happy to be proved wrong. I have no special attachment to being right. It'd make me glad to know this girl isn't out on some corner.

It is

But you take a loan for what you can afford.

The crux of the argument here is it was the banks fault for not verifying income and handing out easy loans.

There were people who shouldn't have qualified for 250k getting loans for 400k houses just banking on the property appreciating in value.

From there it snowballed ending in bailouts.

While there were cases of people getting into houses they couldn't afford by using welfare as an income and picking their their own payments for 7 years that wasn't the case in more than enough foreclosures to deem it a complete scam you faggot ass jew. Kys for being so dense.

yeah i know the causation, but then the banks have zero liability for their failures

you lose your job and house, LEL YOU FUCKED UP AND DESERVE IT

banks fuck up and lose everything, oh well we have to bail them out because of reasons

I know you are a leaf and this is bait but mortgages and foreclosures emphatically do not work that way.

Well, you're right. She did make an error. I guess I am just marveling at your lack of compassion. You are so far up Trump's dick you'd defend this sort of thing?

twenty seven cents

I wouldn't even pick that up if I saw it on the street

they have to bail them out because if they don't everyone loses their money

you stupid fuck

Reverse mortgage=/= mortgage

why are you lying

Just like you'd defend Hillary no matter what, huh?

>girl
>girl

>not woman

propaganda at works

im 99% sure she didn't get foreclosed on 27 cents.
kys

It was likely an automated response to a failure to make payments. WTF is wrong with you leaf? Is the idea of Trump being president blinding you with rage or something? Jesus. Go outside and get some fresh air. It'll be a long 8 years for you.

I was merely telling a story from memory. The details got mixed up, but the core of the story was there.

A fucking leaf

exactly, the banks are bailed out and it encourages repetition of the same behavior that creates economic crashes,

yet somehow normal people with no lobbyist or lawyers are the ones to blame. Not billionaires live Steven Mnuchin who make a profit tricking middle class people into poverty.

LOL no. And if that's case (which it isnt that's why they're federal insured) then no one should use banks.

The media kikes get some kind of sick pleasure from White working class people suffering

you're quite right.

heh. I'd rarely defend Hillary, but I believe even she has times where she said the indisputable truth.

look man, this word-harping is ridiculous. It's like the damn wordpolice. We have a vast language, but everyone attacks you if you dare use the wrong ones.