Come on. Theres so many GREAT targets on twitter, jewtoob, and the like. Let's make the for chin gr8 again bois

Come on. Theres so many GREAT targets on twitter, jewtoob, and the like. Let's make the for chin gr8 again bois

bumping cuz we need this in our lives

noice

Honestly

They just come to us and xarry our ideaology back from them

Imagine if we had to get some way of dostributing poison gold to the jewish comunity

Fucking brutal holy shit

That woke me up

raid? count me in

Sup Forums already colonized twitter...

>meme a giant orange into the presidency
>don't raid
Do you even meta?

>when we shill on other websites its ok, but when others shill on our websites we rage
stop being a hypocrite

also raiding is against the board rules

okay :(

this

things were great back then

true

this guy gets it

Holy fuck!! I used to know that faggot in OP's pic.

actually no, not okay.
fucc tunesia and fuck cartoons

Isn't Sup Forumss existence pretty much a 24/7 raid? lol we are always shitposting around the internet and trolling everything.

OP, where did you get this pic? Do you know him?

it was posted on this very board few days ago

dunno where it came from tho, not even sure if real but i like it

im talking about a coordinated attack. we dont have to use Sup Forums if raiding is against the (((rules))). but goddam i think we could really get some laughs out of trolling SJWs and ahmeds.

nope, idk him, found it on here

It's real, be considering he's an PVT E-2 wearing multicam, he's never killed shit.

The guy in that pic was a complete faggot. In the pic, he was at an E-2 rank. By the end of his stay at one of the nicest bases in Afghan (he never even left the base), he was demoted to an E-1.

The guy was a complete shitbag who would say shit like that in the pic just to get free stuff from people over the internet.

Holy fuck, I never thought I'd have to see his ugly-ass face again.

We took the Lefts tactics and are using it against them: all offense no defense attack attack attack and harass them everywhere and their "safe spaces"

that includes the pizza shop?

PIZZATARDS BTFO

oh sorry

you must be new here. see

Next time Patton Oswalt opens his fat fucking mouth, maybe we should wreck him with dozens of all new dead wife memes. I'm not sure what it is but just looking at that little turd pisses me off, and even before he was a cuck he wasn't funny either. I never understood why he is famous.

>When your enemies defeat you, it's bad.

>When you defeat your enemies, it's good.

OMG! Stop being hypocritical guys! #triggered

shills gonna shill

Damn, did he kill your parents too?

i love this and love you for suggesting this

U.S "Soldier". What a disgraceful piece of shit.

swedish flag

opinion discarded

see

Lmao, he didn't kill anything. He sat behind a desk and fucked up enough to get demoted before the end of his "deployment".

I wasn't even in his camp and I heard stupid-ass stories about him all the way out in my outpost.

I met him more than a few times and saw what a piece of shit he truly is.

Just wondering if OP knew him personally or something, that's all.

nah, just saw it on here

>Raiding other people
>Not waiting for them to raid us and then giving them the red pill suppository
come on now

its not about forcing a redpill. its about causing butthurt. shit like this