Really makes you think huh

Have you guys ever wondered why the most retarded posters always come from places like canada or australia and the USA? What do they have in common that could cause such huge amounts of bad bait and low quality shitposting? Its very simple, they all have english as their main language.
This simple detail explains everything, for example: why does places that are literally full of niggers like all of africa (-South Africa) or Venezuela hava such a high amount of reasonable posts? It's because of the fact that only the rich and the smart can learn english and post in here.Now in contrast to that, you have places like Canada, in witch english is mandatory, in such a case anyone with a computer can get in here and post, witch makes the amount on niggers in here higher.

tl;dr: Countries that speak English will always be the niggers of Sup Forums, because they have no way to weed out the dumb people who can't speak english from the board.

Are norwegians respected on this board or are we shitposters too?

That gif always makes me happy.

Hey, Brazil. Good Olympics hosting. Really set the standard for the world to see.

Good job.

tldr: all english-speakers are niggers.

>canada
They know they are so cucked by their own government with no chace of it ever getting any better that they have to shitpost on Sup Forums to make themselves feel a bit better.

duh

When I was a Young boy/girl, my first thought n sex was my gender

It makes me happy as well. It's not often you see video of a nigger with a weaker mammal and it's not being abused.

(Hue)

Really made me think OP

Why are Brazilians even allowed to post here? They never contribute anything but some sort of complaining or another hissy fit.

and then you realise the dog is "dancing" because of a muscle disease

Every european that came here is a retard and must be put into a labor camp for at least 5 years

>Sup Forums is a primarily English-speaking site and normal people are stupid.

Congratu-fucking-lations, I am here to tell you that water is wet and that fire is hot.

Labor camps are unnecessary. The communicable diseases they got in Brazil and brought back home is sentence enough.

Just one more fact proving that without Murrica and murricans the world will be far more nice place.

I an retarde

Sorry, you're with us.

the problem is that english is becoming popular and low-life brazilians are invading Sup Forums.

I thought it was worms and he is scratching his itchy butthole on the wall.

I don't see alot of shitposting coming from you guys so I guess you are ok
This

what if we create a "fake" Sup Forums and convince brazilians, canadians and australians to post there?

>7-1

Sometimes i wish i was retarded, like clinically retarded, and was oblivious to the state of the world and the obvious trajectories we are in.

Ignorance is bliss as they say. Sure, the effect would be felt regardless, but i think there is hope to be found in not knowing the cause. You can believe a higher power will save you, you can believe you can fight it, you can believe this is temporary, you can believe it already happening in the past and we survived it.

A retard could believe so much reassuring things about the current geopolitical climate.
A retard could see a light at the end of this dark, probably endless tunnel. Or not even be aware of the tunnel at all

Yes, mild mental retardation

in canada english is not mandatory, many people don't speak english there, they speak french and other culturally rich languages
not every straya poster is a shitposter though
i think canada is putting something in their water to make them passive and cognitively stunted

Brazil
my sides

We're full mate. Sure, you're pissed off we won't have you but hey, Russia's giving parcels of frozen tundra for free. Try there

Shitposting is mostly Asians I think, thus countries with more Asian populations are the biggest shitposters.

(((you guys))) are my favourite shitposters tbqh, you should embrace shitposting under that flag

hilarious statement because there are several who cannot into quality, brazilians included.

What about Romanians then, also i thought Chinese was the official language of Canada. Would make more sense if it was a bunch of slants running around shitposting.

>brazilian intellectuals.

The tides of human nature are out of our control.

Enlightenment is simply a form of torture.

Altruism is the philosophy of oblivion.

You know you are redpilled when you would be happier to go back.

But you never can.

"The tree that would reach to Heaven must send its roots to Hell" ~ Nietzsche

1x1 fucking pinoy

Not true.
I regularly see retarded monkeys flinging their shit here.
You're probably too stupid to realize when you're shitposting though.

But your speaking english?

Yep imma nigger too.

what the fuck is this.

Blame it all on the liberal mindset of the "modern" european since 1800-something. I've read More's Utopia some time ago and realized this bullshit has been present in England since the 14th century, only spreading to the rest of Europe a little before WWI.

Also lots of feminine hormones in the water, food, air, and etc. The final stage of liberal narrative is a painful, indirect suicide.

shit, now that you mentioned it, I think I've never ever seen a norwegian shitpost.

>the problem is that english is becoming popular and low-life brazilians are invading Sup Forums.

Come on, now. English might be easy to learn, but not THAT easy.

you do realize the kid ate that dog later