US SENATORS TRYING TO MAKE HOLOCAUST DENIAL a CRIME IN US (not bullshit)

Just came across this through antiwar.com, which is very much a trustworthy site, maybe one of the most trustworthy on the net. Not much to summarize, so let me just post it and link:
"Sen. Bob Casey (D-PA) and Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC) have introduced the Anti-Semitism Awareness Act which according to a statement on Casey's website is meant to "to ensure the U.S. Department of Education (DOE) has the necessary statutory tools at their disposal to investigate anti-Jewish incidents" on college campuses......

Unfortunately, the bill also proposes the following as examples of hate crimes:

-Accusing the Jews as a people, or Israel as a state, of inventing or exaggerating the Holocaust
-Demonizing Israel by blaming it for all inter-religious or political tensions
-Judge Israel by a double standard that one would not apply to any other democratic nation

This is 100% true. They are trying to pass an amendment that would make holyco$t denial or really even any criticism of Jew a fucking HATE CRIME.

It would get laughed out of any real court since it violates the First Amendment firs time they tried to arrest someone on it, but it's fucking frightening the Jews are trying to pull this IN THE US NOW.

CALL or WRITE THESE ASSHOLE SENATORS IF YOU LIVE IN THEIR STATES. BE POLITE BUT FIRM-- THEIR BILL IS RIDICULOUS AND VIOLATES THE FIRST AMENDMENT.
T. YANK IN UK.
reason.com/blog/2016/12/01/proposed-anti-semitism-awareness-act-is

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9RgsE
thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/308493-senate-passes-college-anti-semitism-bill
paraguay.com/nacionales/hugo-rubin-propone-enviar-a-la-carcel-a-quienes-nieguen-el-holocausto-104402
rainews.it/dl/rainews/articoli/shoah-negazionismo-diventa-reato-fino-a-6-anni-di-carcere-5b92e30b-ee7f-49b3-ac74-27063d20a098.html
reason.com/blog/2016/12/01/proposed-anti-semitism-awareness-act-is
youtube.com/watch?v=T6tIf8ZWSFc
civil-liberties.yoexpert.com/civil-liberties-general/is-it-legal-to-shout-"fire"-in-a-crowded-theater-19421.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JlDJWNhMjss
mega.nz/#!cw4QmZAD!dlzaZ_GcRW0Lon6FxWoOMCF1cXEhJ5DMYwQFrmtyBqw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every Sup Forums thread about this gets deleted. Not a fucking joke.

Bump

IF that's happening, would not surprise me these days, but infinit is down (I suspect the guy who shot up the pizza place may have come from there and they've shut it).

This is...they are trying to make our laws even MORE STRICT than Euro laws that make Jews a protected class, and it directly violates the first amendment. PLEASE keep this bumped. IF they delete it, will remake it.

Here is archive. Please don't let this die, this is a big fucking deal. This is the "camel's nose under the tent" as Dr. Pierce used to say in trying to make LAWS about "holyco$t denial. These are fucking SENATORS who should goddam well know what the First amendment means.

Here is the archive in case the Jews ty to remove the article:

archive.is/9RgsE

Bump. This is by far most impt thing on board right now, don't let it die out...

It is, user, agree. Realize how sad this board is now? We have actual fucking US SENATORS trying to make Holyco$t denial a CRIME in the US (no, not joking, read the article, read the bill, I'll link that next) and no one fucking cares.

Holyshit..IT ALREADY FUCKING PASSED !!!! and they have shud down links to the bill so you cannot even read it!

thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/308493-senate-passes-college-anti-semitism-bill
Senate passes college anti-Semitism bill
cleared a bill aimed at bolstering the Department of Education's ability to investigate anti-Semitic attacks on college campuses.

The proposal, known as the Anti-Semitism Awareness Act, passed the upper chamber by unanimous consent two days after it was introduced. It codifies what qualifies as anti-Semitism, using a definition adopted by the State Department.

“This legislation will help the Department of Education investigate incidents of discrimination motivated by anti-Semitism in our schools," Sen. Bob Casey (D-Pa.) said in a statement.

The legislation is backed by Casey, as well as Sens. Tim Scott (R-S.C.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) and Michael Bennet (D-Colo.). It still needs to be passed by the House before it can be sent to President Obama's desk.

According to the legislation, when the Department of Education is trying to determine if a crime violates the Civil Rights Act it should "take into consideration the definition of anti-Semitism as part of the Department's assessment."

how did this pass? how did everyone miss this?

Not surprised. Greatest ally etc. I expect this to pass.

Bump

What's to stop a jew claiming it was 7million after this bill is passed?

Are you an anti semite for claiming it was six?

Simple.
Argue the semantic definition of accusation then provide something more than just "Holocaust nevar happened" and include some form of historical fact.

There,
It's no longer an accusation. Remember folks, an accusation is the presumption of guilt, if you can back it up, it's no longer an accusation, but an inquiry.

JEW-S-A JEW-S-A JEW-S-A JEW-S-A JEW-S-A JEW-S-A JEW-S-A JEW-S-A JEW-S-A JEW-S-A JEW-S-A JEW-S-A JEW-S-A JEW-S-A JEW-S-A JEW-S-A JEW-S-A JEW-S-A JEW-S-A JEW-S-A JEW-S-A JEW-S-A JEW-S-A!

>muh freeze peach
This meme needs to end now. Muslims exploit our weakness for tolerating stupid opinions and that is why we have blacks thinking they wuz kangs. Based senators I support this law.

Shut up with your racist rhetoric, goy.
I'll sue, I'll win (remember the 6 brazilians) and you'll pay me for the rest of your life.

bump

they are doing it everywhere...

this is a member of the congress and part of the biggest and powerful jewish family here in Paraguay

paraguay.com/nacionales/hugo-rubin-propone-enviar-a-la-carcel-a-quienes-nieguen-el-holocausto-104402

let them try, it will only have it backfire so hard on those kikes that they wont know what hit em

everyone is going to actually fact check the holohoax once theyre told its a crime it's not going to be like eurocucks accepting shit like thoughtcrimes in this age of internets

bump for gassing the kikes

>it violates the First Amendment firs time they tried to arrest someone on it

I think it's more of a precedent to remove all holy cost info from joootube and kikebook entirely.
I already noticed jootube removing a bunch of holy cost related videos from one of my accts already.

bump

they're trying to take people's children away and give them to the state for denying the holocaust.
thank god for that amirite? that means so many more potential victims--er, i mean pizza partiers--at podesta's ping pong and kiddie rape factory.

"Judea declares war on Germany. Jews around the world unite in action"
Alright kikes. Lets play this game.
You say holocaust denial is illegal? You're dead set on making sure I can't deny it? Alright. Game on.
March 24th 1933. Jews across the world unite in an economic war against Germany.
This is a matter of historical fact.

So anything that happened in those camps was done to enemy combatants. Not individuals.
Germany found them guilty and the punishment THEY decided as a country for treason was death.
A group of citizens declaring war against the state was an act of treason. So they were put to death.

How's that. Feel better, kikes? I've stopped denying the holocaust.

>They are trying to pass an amendment that would make holyco$t denial or really even any criticism of Jew a fucking HATE CRIME.
Wouldnt that get struck down, even if it passes, because of the 1st amendment?

rainews.it/dl/rainews/articoli/shoah-negazionismo-diventa-reato-fino-a-6-anni-di-carcere-5b92e30b-ee7f-49b3-ac74-27063d20a098.html

already crime in italy, 2-6 years of prison

Because Sup Forums is becoming a serious problem worldwide. You can't log into a game of any kind without some little kid saying nice things about Hitler, or mocking the holocaust. You guys have no idea what damage you have caused. 1-2 generations of people are infected with a toxic mindset. And they will likely spread to others.

Can't call niggers niggers anymore, and in Jew York it's illegal not to recognize a few dozen pronouns. Compelled speech is worse than censorship.
I can stand being told I can't scream nigger at the top of my lungs in public. That's fine. I get it.
But being told what I MUST say, that is a different story and being told I *MUST* say that the holocaust happened is something I don't take lightly.

Yes.

It hasn't gotten any attention because 99% of the bills proposed in Congress don't get passed. It's just some Senators virtue signaling to their masters.

What the fuck, how can we not refute jew lies when we have ACTUAL evidence that it did not happen?

It's honestly pretty comfy being actually jewish and seeing you guys squirm.
HAahha.
HAAAAAAAAA hahah.
Soon. Your (((racist))) kind will be taken care of.
HA HAHhahah

I can't stop cackling and my eyes are so fucking big right now.
HA hahahah

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA hahahahah

this. The wheels are turning fast. History repeats itself. Trying to contain it will only inflame all the progress they've made these past 60 years on hiding their illusive dealings on being shysters.

bumping

>You guys have no idea what damage you have caused. 1-2 generations of people are infected with a toxic mindset.
Alright, this better be bait.

>toxic mindset
maybe the 1000 media companies should not have consolidated into 6 companies, all owned by jews?
maybe those 6 companies should not have pushed hillary and lied about trump?

>oh noz Universities are going to have to crack down on Muslims who hate Israel!

Calm down, kids. This isn't bad leglislation, it's actually good. It's targeted towards sandniggers who think they can talk shit about based kebab removers in Israel and not suffer any backlash. This actually HURTS the liberal faggots. We should be celebrating a victory.

So manipulation and usury isnt toxic? Kys schlomo

Thats very against 1st amandment

yes yes this good good

Merry Christmas, Morty.

this leaf will be spared the rake.
and so it is written, and so it will be.

>reason.com/blog/2016/12/01/proposed-anti-semitism-awareness-act-is

Jews are unsurprisingly defending this in the comments section

Who the fuck cares about some old piece of paper goy
HAHAA hahaha I LOVE THIS YEAR

Except only whytes can commit hate crimes

>based kebab removers
people on this board believe this

freedom of speech doesn't apply on private property

state legislature already passed a similar bill in california

Oh no! Now how will I spread my hate filled propaganda?!? Please, PLEASE do write to your senator. Nothing will get you flagged in the NSA database quicker!

(Psst: "Free Speech" doesn't mean you can say whatever you want. Can't yell "fire" in a movie house or "I'm going to shoot the president on TV)

It sets precedent to ticket or arrest ANYONE, not just sandniggers.

Those fucking kikes have nothing to do with the holocaust, yet they defend the bullshit that their parents told them about their ancestors like a birthright without any skepticism as to whether or not it happened based on the sheer magnitude of how it's been getting shilled.

>ditch females
>divide by race
>sympathize with enemy countries
>boycott local businesses
>encourage homegrown terrorism (including protests)
>be somewhat responsible for a populist potus
>encourage genocidal SO
This just off the top of my head. You think Sup Forums is a positive influence?

>we have ACTUAL evidence that it did not happen?

none of your examples even come close to 'stating your opinion on jews' or 'debating evidence regarding the holy cost' in regards to hatespeech.

I don't see how they can ever make it "criminal" to where it would hold up in court, but if you even try to make an argument for this at any uni., a kike could easily complain and get you thrown out. This is fucking insane. And they sneaked it through.

>SO
AI*

yeah right.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6tIf8ZWSFc

it's for universities, they aren't arresting people, just stopping clubs from forming and threatening expulsion

Most of those stem from the satirical nature of the board. When it comes to Jews, no one is joking for the most part.

You can't possibly see why a country would want to stop the promotion and dissemination of propaganda on campuses, pushed by a movement with genocide as on of its core tenants? Color me shocked. Try think long and hard about it. Maybe even play some Jeopardy music to stimulate those neurons.

You couldn't yell fire in a theater because it causes a mass panic, dumb ass. It creates a very real possibility for people to get hurt, and in fact the only reason why you can't yell fire is because people used to pull that prank a lot and then someone got trampled to death and that ruling was over turned almost 80 years later

civil-liberties.yoexpert.com/civil-liberties-general/is-it-legal-to-shout-"fire"-in-a-crowded-theater-19421.html

So threatening to shoot the president is also protected speech by the same logic.

Learn your fucking laws cunt.

>You think Sup Forums is a positive influence?
It's not your role to judge what influence the board has or doesn't have. under Us law, people have the right to free expression. That's the point asshole.

They can pass it, but the first time they try to press charges with it, there's no way in hell any sane judge even gives it standing.

wtf I hate the jews now

>whyte man put my blud on the murda weapon, I dindu nuffin

The jews are in full panic mode, everything they've built up in the last hundred years was so close to fruition and now the goyim are waking up. In their panic to cross the finish line they are trying to ram everything through at the last minute but that only pours more gas on the fire. They are so fucking stupid sometimes and even though they should know that pushing to hard right now will lead to another shoah that can't stop themselves.

It's a need to believe all of it. Their whole identity revolves around muh 3 thousand year oppreshion. Without it, they'd have to face the fact that they're nothing but parasites.

>make white children.
>don't fall for the one race, the human race meme.
>local businesses = multinationals.
>nationalism.
>don't go down without a fight.
>implying it's a bad thing.
Pretty much the only correct thing you said is "divide by race" which isn't even a bad thing.

The entire point was to show limitations have been placed on what is deemed "free speech." Chill out, leaf. It's not to equate the two in severity or methodology.

>Nothing will get you flagged in the NSA database quicker!
I write to my senator all the fucking time about shit that bothers me, including Jews. Still have my passport, not on any lists, etc..

You're a great kike trying to frighten people from expressing rights I have a sneaking suspicion YOUR ancestors never fought for , correct Hymie?

>it's for universities
yes, it's a testbed. If it flies there it will fly everywhere.

They fucking took down the link to the bill, scum that they are. I want to see the EXACT wording.

>not on any lists
>constantly writes to senator about "da Joos"

Whatever you say, buddy. Lol.

My most public senator (Tom Cotton) is the absolute definition of a neo-cohen, any time he's on the shows and they ask like "Senator Cotton, what do you think of the election and how much are you looking forward to working with President Trump?" He'll say "WELL I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING ON DEFENSE AND KEEPING OUR MILITARY STRONG, RUSSIA, IRAN YADA YADA YADA" So I'd expect him to sign his name to this legislation

Last I checked we were discussing Holocaust revisionism being labeled as hate speech not Gnatsee organization on campuses.
Nice try though kike.

Finally Americans are catching up with the superior Europeans.

Now the next step is to ban all guns and elect the first transgender president.

>OY VEY SHUT THESE GOYIM DOWN NOW NOW NOW!!!!!

>He's trying to imply that people other than Gnatsees would try deny the Holocaust
>Laughinggirls.jpeg

underrated
youtube.com/watch?v=JlDJWNhMjss

The synagogue of Satan at it again. Fucking kayaks get out of my country.

Stop being an idiot.

You are wasting time and sympathy when what you should be doing is trying to get the loyalty of most of the nationalists.

But if you want to be an idiot and alienate more of the population, then be my gust.

>first time they try to press charges

in the US if you even have any charges 'pressed', it shows up on a background check so you still get screwed regardless of the courts decision.

I emailed my local congressman about it already. I wonder what the response will be from mr Mike Fitzpatrick

Well Liberals love guns now so...

The act applies to college campuses. My guess is they'll use it for a precedent to later worm it into nationwide infringement of free speech

Hey Cam

>exaggerating the Holocaust
how can this be anything other than fact?

> pushed by a movement with genocide as on of its core tenants
Oh are there other groups with their core tenets as genocide then. Do tell..

Hate speech is protected.

They should have just kept slowly pushing incremental immigration without going full retard like they have recently with the rapefugees and "kill all white men" shit. Maybe they thought they had instilled enough guilt they could get away with it now with one final push.

WRONG, SHLOMO.

Communists, for starters

7? i thought it was 8 million.

>exaggerating the holocaust is a hate crime

OY VEY NOW I CAN'T TELL MY CHILDREN ABOUT HOW MY GRANDFATER LOST HIS LIFE WITH THE OTHER 8 MILLION JEWS IN THE SHOAH. HOW DARE CONGRESS TELL ME TO SHUT UP ABOUT MY 80 MILLION RELATIVES!!!!!!!

Please don't laugh at the 10 million people that died

Holohoax denial has been illegal in Europe for decades.

I bet the 40 or so people at the Oakland rave had wished someone yelled fire, before they all got roaste alive. But hey at least no one panicked.

This is IT.

man... and some one like Donald would probably make it law.

Unbelievable.

Its gonna be hard.

My grandmudda was gassed 6 million times are the age of 11, and my grandfadda was turned into soap when he was only 8 years old! All in all over 8 trillion of my relatives died in da hollocauster! OY VEY!!

Woah there, get on with the times, it's already illegal in here.

It's also illegal to boycott stuff coming from a country, especially Israel. Antisemitic crimes are also more severely punished, even if the victim isn't actually semitic but simply jewish. It's not like we could prove someone is a semite or jew anyway, DNA tests are illegal too. Racism is illegal as well, because there are no races, and racial statistics are illegal along with it, because it's illegal to count something that does not exist. And based on the absence of racial statistics, we consider niggers, arabs and jews to be minorities.

Actually, all frogtards on Sup Forums risk a lot. I hope you'll remember us as heroes when we fall in the inevitable niggerization and islamization of our country.

why would you deny 10 million deaths? s m h

>360 no shoes headshot

denying 100 billion jews the dignity of being remembered is a crime, goy

Let them do this stupid shit. Allowing arguements is proof that they have nothing to hide.
This pushed it over the top with normies.
Oh you don't believe the Jews are trying to control everything and ruin Western culture? Why did they make it a thought crime to question thier victim status or position or basically anything about them? Why just this one hyper protected group that coincidentally has XX% of positions at companies and government while only being 4% of population? Why are they clearly money changing parasites that never contribute to society instead rape people with tricks?

So does this mean the Believer is illegal?
Download it here :^)
mega.nz/#!cw4QmZAD!dlzaZ_GcRW0Lon6FxWoOMCF1cXEhJ5DMYwQFrmtyBqw

Quick link for normies I use to entertain them lol.

Yis.