Brit/pol/ - Article 50 Edition

>BREAKING: Watch the Supreme Court deliberate on Article 50 being triggered by Theresa May or Parliament, LIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

>Euro slides to 20-month low and markets braced for turmoil as 'No' wins Italy referendum
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/12/04/italian-referendum-markets-renzi-braced-no-vote/

>End of motorway roadworks misery: strict speed limits scrapped and works shortened in government crackdown
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/04/end-motorway-roadworks-misery-strict-speed-limits-scrapped-works/

>May seeks 'new chapter' in Gulf relations
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38202808

>Get on with Brexit: 200 top business bosses urge Theresa May to trigger Article 50
express.co.uk/news/politics/739770/Brexit-business-bosses-urge-Theresa-May-trigger-Article-50-European-Union

>Theresa May comes under pressure to 'get on with' Brexit from business leaders
express.co.uk/news/politics/739738/Brexit-Theresa-May-calls-from-business-leaders-government-defends-legal-rights

>Boris Johnson Latest Tory to Say UK Should Pay Into EU Budget
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/04/going-soft-boris-johnson-latest-tory-say-uk-pay-eu-budget/

>Gina Miller: supreme court judges on Brexit case are being vilified
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/04/gina-miller-supreme-court-judges-brexit-case-vilified

>Renzi concedes defeat in Italian referendum and resigns as PM; the Eurozone is heading for a fresh crisis
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/exit-polls-indicate-renzi-heading-referendum-defeat-eurozone-fresh-crisis/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3911656/And-s-lot-lining-EU-links-judges-rule-Brexit-impact.html
twitter.com/jordanjryan/status/805742704491692032
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U
youtu.be/BY9w1-Ek3vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

need advice lads

Where is the diversity?

I really hope the Supreme Court agrees with the Government, if only to see that smug nigger smile wiped off Gina Miller's face.

How are the Supreme Court justices? Are there any gay jews like in the high court?

>m'lord

I think the DM "Hurr they're all traitors" before they even started makes the DM want them to rule against brexit

>We want democracy, but only if you can vote for our approved parties
Fuck this Labour MP with a rusty bayonet

The Daily Mail ran a "Europhile-o-meter" on them

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3911656/And-s-lot-lining-EU-links-judges-rule-Brexit-impact.html

Doesn't look good

Fuck the EU

Merry Christmas

Paul Joseph Watson lads.
What do we think of him?

Welp. We're fucked.

god bless us, everyone

Only one of them has no links to the EU and one other has expressed eurosceptic views in the past. The rest are deeply involved in the EU machinery.

They're meant to be a-political. The question they're deciding isn't really about politics, it's about the legal procedure. Parliament could vote us out of the EU tomorrow and the court can't do shit about it. The complication is all because of the nature of the referendum as a source of legal authority.

Autist and weirdo
Literally on the same tier as Milo

The members of the Supreme Court made up their minds before this trial. What's the point in this? They won't change their judgement.

This is now a sheev thread

Dump your sheevs, boys

because "due procedure" n sheit innit

TRIGGERED

>not having white skin
you do realize that racism itself immoral according to the bible you retard?

say you're a student
say you don't know, something along the lines of 'bloody politicians, eh?'

MAYNE
SHTREAM
METEOR

I don't understand why it's allowed that so many of them are so involved in the EU.
Being in any way politically active should automatically bar you from becoming a high/supreme court judge.
This is common fucking sense.

mayne strewm mehdiarh/10

>Stop blocking Brexit

Where's the 100k rally ?

Since when do we televise court cases in this country?

got canceled

So we can join the EU with prerogative power but not leave?

Noice.

They're involved in the legal side of the EU. Think tanks and the ECJ and whathaveyou - sorting out the legal issues involved in integrating 28 different legal systems and constitutions.

Not that I disagree with you, but it makes sense that our best legal minds would be involved in those things.

Cancelled because of Farage in America as well as """far-right infiltration"""

It's such an obvious open-and-shut case in favour of Parliament voting on it anyway that it would seem a bit SS-outside-the-Reichstag-tier anyway

Cancelled because Britain First and ANTIFA geared up for a fight.

Radical leftists do have a good ground game, shameless rioting and thuggery is something they excel in.

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT THEN

>if they vote to block brexit lefties will go ape shit cos they're fucking white males

Supreme Court will agree with High Court, and that is a good thing. Parliamentary Sovereignty is an extension of your power as a memeber of the electorate and an expansion of Royal Preogative will encroach on that power.

You may currently agree with the Gov "trying" to push Brexit through, but what if Gov then later pushed through skmething you disagree with via the now extended powers of Royal Prerogative? Your representative in Parliament cannot speak put against it bevause Parliamentary Soverignty has been reduced in power.

But this is by the point, May is fully aware the legal reasoning of the High Court is sound. She is pushing it through Supreme Court to delay any debates we could have already had by now.

twitter.com/jordanjryan/status/805742704491692032

Based nutter. Strong placards.

numale civic """""nationalist"""""

>critically important legal case
>but where are the women and POC?

This live stream is very difficult to understand.

(you)

happy now? :P

I imagine most properly spoken English is to you.

Alright, which one of you is this?

It isn't 'now extended' powers of Royal Prerogative'. It's the power that has always existed over matters on the international plane. Pull your Europhile head out of your bum and put the case on and listen to REASON!

>we now move to paragraph 2S or 133 Sylabous 5 of the book
>""""unwritten constitution"""

Not really if you listen to the government's argument.

Parliament was already adequately consulted. The government isn't unilaterally exercising prerogative power. The referendum would never have happened had Parliament not passed the referendum act.

Essentially Parliament decided to defer the question to the people, and now the argument is that they need to answer that same question in the exact same way again. The government argues that Parliament already considered and answered the question.

What does the Italian referendum result mean for the EU? I haven't been following

How did these degenerate subhumans get into power over us. They are so mediocre, corrupt, dishonourable, ignoble. Why is no one just loyal to the Queen and tribe anymore.

>If the Supreme Court appeal is unsuccessful then the Government has the right to and is considering taking it to the European Court of Justice

>Literally admitting that EU law completely undermines our own after spending years trying to convince people otherwise

Just fuck my sovereignty up

Fuck all, all anti-eu parties in Europe, bar UKIP, don't actually want to secede from the EU

it means "fuck off"

>n-n-nothing to do with the EU brexshitters
>EURO tanks

>Going to the EU court about leaving the EU
what could go wrong?

Oh boy here we go - bets that it'll be Whites being blamed for not integrating

Fucking non whites

>Paddy McShecklestein

cos hitler lost

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U

I think the government should do it just for the keks.

>Europhile head

What, I am pro-leave.

Leaving the EU is constitutionally transformative as EU statiute currently overrules Parliament. So no, it is not within the scope of power of Royal Prerogative.

This is not about Brexit, it is about our system of Democracy and to want to remove your own powers because the Gov on the face of it supports your view is absurd.

Our current law is EU statute > Parliamentry Statute > Common law

This means any change is constitutionally transformative. So any change to that is required to go through both houses of Parliament for the multiple readings that any other peice of constitutional statute would.

We are a representative democracy, referendums hold no legal weigjt.

>Not enough integration
>if you know what i mean

Hislop was right then

youtu.be/BY9w1-Ek3vc

I'm sure it will be fine

>not an obvious plant

>make a pithy point
>flutter eyelids
>tap pen against desk
>lean right back

>Non white face discrimination in White countries
Good, that's how it should be for non natives for any country

I AM THE PARLIAMENT
*screeches 'Brexit means Brexit' autistically*

No need to go and see a panto because of this EU appeal. Quality entertainment.

> Expecting the gov to lose the judges have some very pro-EU ultra liberals among them.

Still..

Choose freedom, m'lord. Like the Italians just did.

>libel
>ALLEGEDLY x)
>looks at an imaginary lawyer in the audience, nodding and winking

When will the ruling be?

I ONLY JUST TUNED IN WHAT'S HAPPENED SO FAR

nothing

next year after the numerous delays and inquiries

>This slimy Labour cunt
Die

Both sides are putting forth their arguments

>Breitbart tells me to boycott Kellogs
>look at cereal shelf
>most of the best brands are Kellogs
>notice Shreddies isn't Kellogs
>buy it
I hope it's good...

So are you finally leaving?

>you will never be the person that you are on benzos
I don't think this will ever leave me lads
Any other ex benzo fiends here?

thanks

Shreddies are nice, especially chocolate Shreddies.

>have to go to work now

Should i just finally end it today, lads?

>The former Green party leftist now leads at 53.3 per cent to Mr. Hofer’s 46.7.

>tfw you realise European people aren't worth saving

Chocolate cereals make me feel too much like a baby.

Don't get you hopes up lad.

That said I'd laugh heartily if they ruled in our favour and May immediately triggered Article 50.

how do you feel you racist xenephobes, all this racism just because you didn't want 650k foreigners a year and don't like foreign languages!!!

>may immediatley triggers 50
she'll never trigger it, she's just cameron 2.0

U wot mate chocolate cereals are scrumptious.

Not yet, May is purposly dragging out the legal case.

Can't wait to either watch these cucks die to their enrichment or execute them

>because when Hitler lost the presidency he raged quitted and said germany wasn't worth saving

How is May dragging it out, you cuck?

>This slimy Labour cunt

my gaydar is off the charts, does he do
little kids too ?

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING?

WHY ARE DEBATING BRITEXT SHIT?

I THOUGHT THIS WAS OVER

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

TELL ME

Well he is an MP
So probably

He actually did say the German people weren't worth saving at one point towards the end though

JUST

that's why I was a #LeadsomBullet

FUCK

no

>in 1945
>citation needed

Because Supreme Court will agree with High Court as constitutionally transformative legislation is not under scope of Prerogative.

She knows this and could have already started the process of Parliamentary debate, but here we are wasting millions and time for an already decided case.

Imagine if Trump's wall went to the supreme court for them to decide if Congress has to vote on whether or not he's allowed to do it.

Artical 50, pull the trigger, deport a nigger.