So I just looked up a coalburner from old my school. Sup Forums is always right

When she was a teenager (under 16), it was common knowledge that she was fucking adult black men. In mid twenties now.

I was just sitting here pondering Sup Forums stuff, and a memory of this girl from my school just came to my mind (about her having sex with black men when she was under 16).

So I decided to look her up, found her Twitter profile and in the info section it says 'Feminist.' (dis gun be good).. I scroll through her twitter and she is full on cunty feminist, bitching about (white) men serving her coffee in a sexist manner and the patriarchy.

nigger you just made modern art

You may refer to me as 'Pierre Brassau'. ;3

kek

bumplsguyz

nigger you just made modern art

I'd want a black man if I was female, white guys are pretty horrible desu.
White guys are on Sup Forums right now using the word nigger in their safe space while the niggers are fucking white lolis

The police have been called.

Is this a meme?

Fpbp

and

Nah, they're dumb as possible.

Why was i linked to this thread from a completely unrelated thread?
OP is actually a fucking faggot today.

Post more ducks pls.

M O D E R N A R T
O
D
E
N
A
R
T

>screenshot
>it's actually a photograph
rly makes u think ..

Let's see this shit for brains bitch OP.

Only got Platypus's left desu.

It's a photograph of the screenshot he bought framed you dumb kraut.

OP you can sell this shit for 5 grands AT LEAST!

Why must you always be so bigoted?
She fights the patriarchy with her PoS friends that way, it's literally 2016 after all, you sexist pig.

>being an animal driven purely by primitive desire, completely lacking emotions such as faith and trust and reasons greater than yourself
nigger please

Would prefer not to dox her desu. I would really like to show you all though, has the most stereotypical look lel. And all feminist tier tweets are ridiculous, especially having known her past.

>90,900

Pleb didn't even get quints.

how many niglets does she have

Top kek

Pls pay me for my quints get

What a fucking shit thread.

Fuck this thread and fuck OP, being this much of a butthurt faggot that he cries over a girl he knew years ago and then tries to get support here by making that abomination of a picture.
Kill yourself

nigger i just made modern art

The simple yet intricate design of the shapes.
The elegance and emptiness in between the black and white speaks "This is me, this is who I am."
If it's given a name it should be "Material Wealth Impact"

This.
Is.
Art.

I will never lose in a fight to a white man, it's like they don't even know how to do it, their fathers never took them to a boxing club, they don't know what to do, they aggressively flail their arms around and then get put to sleep by a well-timed slip and rip.

>phone poster cancer proud of unfunny dogshit post over a shit get

desu

Not sure if she has any man, I think she has managed to blend in with other people who don't know her past.

pls

didn't really know her lol, just in my school

>nigger i just made modern art
>The simple yet intricate design of the shapes.
>The elegance and emptiness in between the black and white speaks "This is me, this is who I am."
>If it's given a name it should be "Material Wealth Impact"
>This.
>Is.
>Art.

Holy kek.

>Implying niggers can fight
>Implying niggers fight in equal conditions
This is made even more funny by the knockout game thread in the catalog.

Why aren't you interested in your own women (black women)?

its probably a false flag twitter you made yourself to justify your feelings being hurt 24x7

the best boxers and MMA practioners a re black, that's indisputable.
I agree whites are cleverer, but they can't fight cmon

you've forgot to mention the special connection between modern and traditional in this presented peace.

I 100% guarantee it is authentic.

why not both?
damn whitey really is racist as f.
Why would a white woman be "ruined" by having sex with a black man,, it doesn't make sense.
I like black women, I fuck whoever

and bulldogs are the most vicious breed of dogs, that doesn't mean they aren't anything else than a savage good for nothing breed

(you)

Just a theory I have.... ;3. Incidentally I have been with a black girl before, but I prefer white women over any.

>See coalburner walking on the street the the coal mine
>Scoff, say that can't end well
>Family says i shouldn't be so raycest
>Few years go by
>Spot coalburner again
>She now has a niglet, looks like a mess
>Overhear her saying the father is a drunk piece of shit
>Shadenfraude.exe

They say you reap what you sow.
But if zimbabwe is any indication, niggers can't farm for shit.

Now you are switching to professional fighters. Aren't those goalposts heavy?

>while the niggers are fucking white lolis
>not old hags who are probably sluts anyway
>white lolis

That´s it dude, you ruined my day, hope you are happy.

>Why would a white woman be "ruined" by having sex with a black man,,

I didn't say that, but yes it is a shame. Especially if she has a kid with a non white, and even more especially if she lives with that kid in a white country. It's ok for you because you still have Africa (sub saharan etc) almost 100% black. All of our white countries are getting diluted. Also there is a being tainted aspect I'll give you that.

mixed race is the most beautiful to me, caramel coloured skin with nice dark hair, pale eyes from the white part.
it's the future so get used to it jajajaja

Conceal and carry is legal in USA. I don't need to know how to fight. It feels good knowing I'm safe from niggers.
Also you know you're proving our point. We don't like blacks because they're violent and fight and destroy shit... then you go on about how you're better at it baka.

the memes are real

>PALE EYES
No, always brown.
If not at young age they turn darker once they start to age, it's creepy.

>coalburner
now it is

I've rarely seen a white boy beat a black man, it happens some of them are tough, but the fight isn't in them like it is in an oppressed black male

>mixed race is the most beautiful to me, caramel coloured skin with nice dark hair, pale eyes from the white part.
>it's the future so get used to it jajajaja

lol nope.

I hate the whole 'beige power' movement. It is anti white in nature. The Chinese will still exist, the blacks will still exist. They just want to get rid of white people to make everyone 'more equal'.

I think white women are prob rated number 1 most attractive worldwide.

But there's nothing wrong with racemixing, just let the women do their thing, you aren't a Nazi, aren't you?
[GOY WAS PAID 2 SHEKELS FOR THIS (SHIT)POST]

That may be because 9/10 times it's a nigger starting a fight out of nowhere, so the white guy doesn't want a fight or might not even realize he is in one.
>the fight isn't in them like it is in an oppressed black male
So you admit that they are aggressive by nature.

>GOY WAS PAID 2 SHEKELS FOR THIS (SHIT)POST]

kek. I am actually almost certain that the enemy is paying for people to shit up this board. It is too easy and effective for the progressives to pass up, and with all the other shit they are doing.

yes but if you call people animals and mistreat them with institutionalised racism then it shouldn't be a surprise.
look at the racism in here, all the whites wanting their race undiluted and pure.
I've not heard that from blacks

At least they can always fall back on their rat hunting abilities