Help me redpill my girlfriend on migrants

My girlfriend is east asian and hates nationalists like AFD. She came to Europe from China as a child and is fully assimilated outside of eating some weird asian shit. She thinks nationalist parties are against all non whites and that they hate her too. Everybody here in Holland agrees that asian immigrants set the example because they don't start shit and they work harder than anyone else. Moreover, it's a fact that asians are hotter than caucasian women, so they are valued.

I've been ranting about muslims for a while and at least she agrees that the crusades were a response to centuries of muslim aggression. She's still a blue pilled Merkelite however. Any tips on how to redpill her further? Topic examples:

>the eternal jew
>destruction of nations by means of mass immigration
>the bigger picture
>anything about syria/isis (I don't know enough about it)

Please advise

Shadilay race mixers

>it's a fact that asians are hotter than caucasian women
get out

CBS kankerjood. Find the stats.

>She thinks nationalist parties are against all non whites and that they hate her too.

She's right, and you and your "gf" are going to get lynched in the race war.

Ask her if she would have a problem with getting raped and killed by a freedom loving peaceful refugee.

Where do you find an east asian gf?

East Asian? Call the chink a chink! Don't try to raise their value by grouping them together with the Nippons. They are not in the same league.

I'm not interested in your imaginary, non existent girlfriend OP

it's late

you should be in bed

brush your teeth first

It's true though. They also value better things than the average white female who only wants to get fat and go clubbing and have everything done for her.

I will say this: Asians I've met who are from NZ were all pretty annoying people. That's about all, peace out.

>dating east Asians
Literally why?

Also
>assimilation
>Europe

>australian doesnt know about timezones

She's right to hate Nationalists, we want her gone.

>They also value better things than the average white female who only wants to get fat and go clubbing and have everything done for her.
well my gf is 1/4 maori girl who is religious

Nah dude it's summer. Tonight is way too hot to be sleeping.

>chink is retarded and can't break the hive mind

At least this chink loving autistic boy won't notice she doesn't have a soul either.

Mongrel making scum

Die

>Believing in souls and sky daddies

>They also value better things than the average white female

Asian women are the most consumerist on the world. Sad!

my genes are fucked anyway, might as well spill it in some chink pussy

The best place to meet them is in higher education (MA or PhD programs). They are on Tinder too but you'd have to be in Amstelveen or A'dam and even then it's a pretty low ratio.

>gf is not even human
>want to redpill her

First you must redpill yourself

nice bait tho.

Tell her the Intelligence Agency of Germany has already been infiltrated by Islamic Terrorists. If that doesn't red-pill her she is too far gone.

Beta boy cannot even convince his girlfriend to blindly share his views, despite Chinese girls being ridiculously gullible and submissive.

>my genes are fucked anyway
Are your genes better or worse than Niggers and other sub humans?
I would venture a bet and say probably better, don't let the "MUH INBREEED" meme superlie let you think like a libtard.

Guys, I am in my 30s. Finding attractive (physically and mentally) single white women post 25 is a pointless endeavor.

>asians are hotter than caucasian women
>it's a fact
kill yourself Piet

>asian women hotter than white
i think we're gonna need some proof

nigger i suffer from 5 different genetic chronic diseases

if i had kids there's about a 90% chance they'd inherit at least one of those

if I spill my seed in some gook pussy, i ruin their gene pool, not ours

I'm 1/2 chinese and 1/2 Dutch was raised by dutch and always was surrounded by dutch i fucking love this country. Try to make it clear that she would be treated as dutch and remind her of the fucking googles and kanker marrokanen.

Tfw your buddhist girlfriend from Myanmar hates Muslims more than you

Eurasian = good
Nigger = bad
That's simple
(Semites are not eurasian)

Bet she dont want china to get flooded by rapefugees. Then sudden nationalism is good, if your not white

Give her David Duke's My Awakening as a Christmas gift.

I dunno, try having an asian gf and you will discover. If you are a qt asian in western europe you will get approached by myriads of guys who can't wait to try exotic pussy. It's like being a tall white guy in Thailand (I've never been there, I'm not that desperate). All you have to do is exist to get sex. I'd write more but really you would understand if you experienced it. My exes were white, I'm not that deep into yellow fever. Having an asian girlfriend can be annoying because literally everybody wants to fuck her.

Thanks, will read and google it later

Fucking lol'd (unironically) thanks finanon