Red pill me on F 35

Red pill me on F 35.

Our cucked goverment is about to buy 40-50 planes for start.They are between the F-35 and SU 35.They are about the spent 1.5 Billions.

Is F-35 the ultimate fighter?

P.S Yes this where your money goes faggots.You shouldn't have give us money.We buy weapons with that money.We wont pay shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

theaviationist.com/2016/06/27/f-15e-strike-eagles-unable-to-shoot-down-the-f-35s-in-8-dogfights-during-simulated-deployment/
theaviationist.com/2016/07/11/f-35-pilot-explains-how-he-dominated-dogfights-against-multiple-a-4-aggressors-every-time/
youtube.com/watch?v=FeFGKKmuBms
standard.net/Military/2015/04/16/Air-Force-says-the-Lightning-should-now-have-no-problems-in-lightning
youtube.com/watch?v=PPRSh4v4gVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek.

it's gotten better, you should ask /k/ though not this shithole

It's not as cool as the F-22 but it's probably better than whatever fake shit the Russians and Indians have.

Have fun bullying your neighbors if you get the balls to do it.

>2016
>not MiG's

we cant afford f-22 raptors
the f-35 is much cheaper
quantity > quality

It will never be as good as F-15

>P.S Yes this where your money goes faggots.You shouldn't have give us money.We buy weapons with that money.We wont pay shit.
You are never, ever getting those marbles back m8.

Fuck you Greece and pay your debts. Where do you need weapons, no one would want to invade you anyway. 1.5 billions what the fuck.

The only one worth buying is the F35B even then your sacrifcing mobility for vtol. You would of been better off buying F16s

Over priced trash designed for Lockheed Martin to drain the coughers of national defence budgets world wide. I would much rather three su35 over one f35

>Uncountable decades into the future, long after we have colonized Mars, the military still tries to pretend the project was worth something.

Buying guns is probably a good investment when you live next to Turkey. Defense is one of the last things you should cut. Try cutting from social security etc. but don't feel bad about necessary expenses.

Why are we buying fighters? Are we fighting the Galactic Empire? Dogfighting is dead.

>implying
sultan erdogan is itching for war against us. this is the reason we pay so much money for our army.

>no one would want to invade you anyway
Maybe they want to be prepared in case Operation Marita 2.0 happens. Plus, Turkey is right next door.

we just try to be good friends with our burger allies

> coughers
u wot m8?

To take back Constantinople

Phone corrected coffers relax

what?
why aren't you paying denbt instead?

How the fuck can you buy anything right now?

Let alone 50 F-35s jesus fuck.

It's not even the same type of fighter as the F-15 you retard. The F-35 is a strike fighter and the F-15 is an air superiority fighter. They do entirely different things.

Good thing that the F35 isn't designed for dogfighting then.

F35 is an expensive way to get air superiority. Can't really see how it would be a good choice for Greece though because very few countries other than the US has the budget to have enough of them and to pay for the insanely high maintenance cost per flight hour these things have.

For smaller countries it would probably make more sense to have cheaper planes so they could get more flight hours for their pilots and be able to use them without blowing the entire defense budget on meme planes. I think Norway had to downsize literally everything else for the near future because of the cost of F35.

F22s cannot be sold or traded outside of the USAF period.

Look it up.

russians cant into landing

And even if it could be sold outside the USAF, the government shut down production. Hopefully they chose to mothball the production equipment rather than outright destroy it.

Its a must.The mongols next door will have theirs f 35 by the end of 2020.Then we can say bye bye to the aegean if we cant compete

It's worth mentioning that the Russians stick their dicks in Scandinavian air space all the time.

invade turkey and repay denbt

The F-35 is a strike fighter, not an air superiority fighter.

How do you retards still not know this?

Those jets are more valuable than the damn ship that keeps losing them.
They should just stop flying until they get home.
Time for a redesign.

But F-35's completely annihilated F-15's in recently simulations.
theaviationist.com/2016/06/27/f-15e-strike-eagles-unable-to-shoot-down-the-f-35s-in-8-dogfights-during-simulated-deployment/

theaviationist.com/2016/07/11/f-35-pilot-explains-how-he-dominated-dogfights-against-multiple-a-4-aggressors-every-time/

Well, that's a normative designation. The F-35 is cheaper than the F-22, it still outperforms the enemy's fighters in the air, and it can be equipped with air-to-air weapons.

>whatever fake shit the Russians and Indians have
Except the Russians can actually get the PAK-50s working.

This.

This is what our goverment saw and paniced.There were 70 test dogfights between f-16/f-15 and F-35 and F-35 won all of them.

Because it's a really fucking good fighter.

It's the best, but you can't afford.

I make parts for these as my job AMA.

It's a scam.
Our government has also fallen for it.

Hugely overpriced crappy planes to sell to foreigners at huge profits.
While Americans make much better planes for themselves.

>Insane price F-35A: $98 million F-35B: $104 million F-35C: $116 million per unit
>Can't fly in close formation
>Can't fly in storms
>Can't fly at night

Best plaine ever made am i right

Trust me.. the only people who will benefit from this are the tax payers

>to sell to foreigners at huge profits.
>While Americans make much better planes for themselves.
Meanwhile in real life, as opposed to this user's brain, the US military is purchasing over 1000 F-35s.

It is a new type of fighter for the new age of airspace defense.

A lot of people don't understand this and think it is bad.

I bet you make PAO tubes. Go die in a fire.

The PAK-FA isn't expected to be in service until 2018 and it's had its own share of accidents and malfunctions during testing (compressor stalls, other bits catching fire, etc.). Fewer documented incidents than the F-35, but then again, the Russians are probably less transparent about this stuff than the US. Plus, it can't really be compared to the F-35 due to their different roles.

Do they need tugboats for those too?

>falling for ruskie anti f-35 memes

If you don't like them then go buy the "high quality" coal powered stuff the Russians are selling.

>Insane price F-35A: $98 million F-35B: $104 million F-35C: $116 million per unit
How much do you think modern fighters cost if you think that price is "insane?"

Ever seen what Eurofighters and Rafale's go for?

Why respond to such terrible bait?

As the results have shown, it outperforms previous American fighter jets and it's not like you want to buy Russian weapons ever. Guns and planes are the only things we're good at making anymore.

Sorry it's expensive but it's a war machine and if the costs could only be lowered so much.

I'll pump my gas at Shell Oil for the rest of my life and go to Legoland next vacation if it makes you less butthurt.

We never expected real countries to pay up, let alone you filthly Greeks. We buy all this shit ourselves and share the scraps with poorfags

Those planes are nice as fuck, but they're a bit finicky

>that Duck tape everywhere

Modern fighters are god damn beautiful.

It cant even compete with the F15.
What do you think will happen if it faces the new PAK50

>Can't fly in close formation
youtube.com/watch?v=FeFGKKmuBms

>Can't fly in storms
standard.net/Military/2015/04/16/Air-Force-says-the-Lightning-should-now-have-no-problems-in-lightning

>Can't fly at night
youtube.com/watch?v=PPRSh4v4gVM

What else did your anti-F35 echo chamber beat into your head?

>tfw the F-16 first flew 30 years after WWII
>tfw that was 40 years ago

>It cant even compete with the F15.
Except for for this instance right here where it does exactly that

What's your source retard
Only countries that codeveloped can buy it for now
Our only hope against the turkadurka is better detection tech
Which means wait for china/russia to develop it first

There is nothing modern about that thing

1.5 billion?
It's 1.5 trillion you dipshit.

You're a fucking retard.

1.5 billion for the Greeks to fucking buy them.

Damn you must be special.

Kys you fucking nigger

Read it again, dipshit.

its more like 20.
we get monies from germany and then we buy leo pard tanks from them

Windows Vista, the plane.

the F-15 is/was a strike fighter you fuck.
hence the name Strike eagle

Well, we built these fuckers for a reason.

Lockheed Martin engineer here.

We take their money first and then we buy tanks with that money from them!

Infinite value!

Wrong. The F-15 is called the Eagle and it's an air superiority fighter.

It has a strike VARIANT called the F-15E. That is called a Strike Eagle.

This is literally wikipedia shit. Learn to read you fucking mongoloid.

which factory?

I fucking hate the F35 so much

Thanks for proving my point and killing yours genius lel

It's a cute airplane, OP

I like how you're buying yourself something nice!

The f-35 isn't worth it, first off hilary wasn't elected so we shouldn't have to worry about a major war anytime soon. Second the f-35 was designed as an attack plane so its at a disadvantage in any sort of dogfight due to its slow turning speed. If any thing they should put more into the F-22 which can easily compete with the su-35s, but once again we dont need to be spending on that right now. the planes we currently have are still perfectly fine

>russia shitting their pants that the USA and its allies is going to have 3000+ stealth planes that beat every plane easily except the rare and expensive f-22 and su-50
>create le propaganda meme that the f-35 is shit hoping the west will cancel it
>poltards repeating it like they repeat everything their russian godemperor tells them to as the useful idiots that they are

Everything you said is wrong.

Stop wasting your money on war toys. You can't compete with us. We are Level 3 partner and planning to buy 120 of them including STOVL versions for our carrier.

So your point is that you are too stupid to accurately distinguish between two separate aircraft?

If you intend to post and out the F-15E then you should learn how to write F-15E buy something tells me you were unaware of its existence as a separate aircraft until I just told you.

modern smoothskins are shit aesthetics. Prop planes are god tier

Just keep the A10, F16 and F18 and you are fine.

JSF isn't a fighter, it's light bomber. It's meant mostly to replace the USN F-18 Hornet. Comparisons to fighters are stupid, JSF name notwithstanding.

I like you. Pls take more money from Germany and the EU to buy shiny American weapons.

Surprisingly accurate. Does that mean windows 7 the plane will be amazing?

PAY. YOUR. FUCKING. DEBTS. FIRST.

Greece Bro,

Please buy M1 Abrams

-Ameribro

Awesome, but overpriced.

Richland, Washington. Me made the nukes, too.

There's also less than ten PAK-FAs. They're still testing and slowly making new ones.

Hopefully. The trend seems to be going unmanned for everything though.