Milo is going to have a speech on Pizzagate

When do you think he will have commited suicide? An hour from now? An hour before the event? Will a "BLM Activist" that is "angry about his racist rhetoric" shoot him when he gets up on stage?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2016/12/04/d-c-police-respond-to-report-of-a-man-with-a-gun-at-comet-ping-pong-restaurant/?utm_term=.0971e22559cd
web.archive.org/web/20161205032117/http://www.harrywelchjr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=KRObgttIyeg
youtube.com/watch?v=TN9N3v9UsXE&list=PLjq-C0N-0rSEaBFclTgy_2gpoa3YYvFI2&index=3
yiannopoulos.net
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milo_Yiannopoulos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do Sup Forums niggers worship this Jew?

Because he is a platform in which we can promote our ideas without worrying about consequences. He is gay so can do no evil in the eyes of a liberal. It confuses them.

The so-called "Alt-light" can kill themselves.
They're RINOs at best, foreign nationals, and controlled Opposition at worst.

well that is interesting
turns out that faggot actually has balls
godspeed

I can't stand Milo, but if that's real then that's pretty fucking ballsy. I'll have to check that out.

What a fucking attention whore faggot

hmmmm....
I thought this fag was controlled opposition all along but this..?
Guess Ill have to see the show and see if he actually drops thruth bombs or just says some well theres some weird pictures but in the end nothing to see here folks!

washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2016/12/04/d-c-police-respond-to-report-of-a-man-with-a-gun-at-comet-ping-pong-restaurant/?utm_term=.0971e22559cd

so this is what trump's amerikkka looks like...

Alright, which one of you faggots did this?

I think i just became a gay faggot

he likely cannot respond since he was arrested.

Holy shit, thanks Milo.

wtf i love (((milo))) now

Was some redditer. God dammn those rightwing extremists over there. I wish they would be more civilized.

>Was some redditer.

Savages. Their the worst.

Alright.
I finally give enough fucks to care: The fuck is pizzagate?

So much spam about it, but I've never actually read anything about what the fuck it is.

Is he /ourguy/?

I don't give a fuck I love Milo

>The fuck is pizzagate?

A pedo ring that goes right to the top.

It's pedos all the way up and turtles all the way down.

We have weaponized our autism against the pedos and are taking them down on technicalities. Some anons are actively trying to murder them.

We are no longer relying on law enforcement. It's gonna get really fuckin ugly.

Check out the info on the false flag shooter's dad at web.archive.org/web/20161205032117/http://www.harrywelchjr.com/

>Harry Welch, Jr. (Owner of Forever Young Productions) worked in the broadcasting industry for over 25 years. Dozens of Harry's article have been published in several national magazines. He has written over 35 screenplays.

> Harry has been married to his wife, Terri for 35 years. They have three children; Harry Lee (1981-1997), Blaire, and Edgar Maddison and 4 grandchildren.
> He was selected as an arbitrator for the North Carolina Dental Association
> Elected President of the North Carolina Crime Stoppers Association (two terms)
> Served as Executive Director for Protect-A-Child, a national, non-profit organization to prevent abuse and abduction of children. Appointed by Governor Jim Martin to the Governor's Commission on Child Victimization.
> Harry served two terms on the Boy Scouts of America Council for Central North Carolina.
> They have also served as a foster family to three different children.
> He and Terri, both are qualified as Boy Scout Counselors and merit badge instructors.
> His family hosted a Brazilian exchange student for a year.

there so bad, such hate

*faggot jew
He loves the D
>RINOs
What's that?

Who cares about this racist nigger loving faggot!
> discriminates against whites
> only likes BBC
> makes real faggots look like glitter loving bronies

#notmyguy

Someone needs to kill this pansy ASAP

He is anti trans, anti sjw, anti feminist and anti Islam

That makes him worth supporting since there aren't that many popular people pit there that express those opinions

Sup Forums is never going to change anything if it doesn't get active in the culture war

Also the traffic cam allegedly was pointed directly at cpp, but whennit happened mysteriously was pointed away (cant confirm myself, but thats what people said)

Even a Jew will tell the truth when it serves them to do so.

I'm new to Milo cuz I tend to ignore flamboyant types

How can I watch this shit

>> Served as Executive Director for Protect-A-Child, a national, non-profit organization to prevent abuse and abduction of children. Appointed by Governor Jim Martin to the Governor's Commission on Child Victimization.
what the fuck? That explains why he wasn't shot

Hopefully then we could use Milo's exploded cranium in gore threads.

Pizzagate has been on my mind since this happened and I open pol this morning and it's the top two threads

Jesus is real guys

>Someone needs to kill this pansy ASAP

The aids will get him eventually.

Reminder that Milo was basically gangraped as a young boy, the trauma of which convinced him that not only was he gay, but that pedarasty and interracial coupling are acceptable.

republicans in name only, burger

I'm positive you're not just autistic

I have this weird recurring dream about Milo where he's helping me find my van that I parked in strange spot. Nothing gay, he gives me some adderalls and we go hiking around the city looking for my car. My drunken probation officer from when I was a kid is also there and a mysterious other person.

I always end up making out with a taco or auto shop girl, can't tell by the uniform.

What does it mean. Maybe I hate my car and like tacos.

Breaking news 12-10-2016!

Gay activist Milo Yiannopoulos confirmed dead after being shot by a homophobic Trump-supporting alt-right member!

Where when, where can I watch it?

If Trump's just gonna fill the cabinet with established swamp monsters I might as well watch this fag's take on the situation. Tbh I find milo a quite based speaker.

Milo said he actually was molested as a child and also said he has had sex with closet gay male MPs

He said that he had buttsex with Chuka Umunna, a Labour MP right after he announced he was running for leadership of the party and the next day Chuka Umunna dropped out.

It's not just fucking democrats. He should rightfully point the blame on ALL politicians.

Where can we watch the fucking speech faggots

Its called cuck-chan for a reason.

A bunch of autism lords that believe in a vast pedophile conspiracy based on pure conjecture and coincidence. Same as the gamer gate crowd they are desperate to be part of something so they LARP as internet investigators and genuinely believe they are doing something important with their time by posting on Sup Forums.

Brunette Milo is Best Milo.

>genuinely believe they are doing something important with their time by posting on Sup Forums.
this is the reason why shit like gamer gate and pizzagate lingers on the internet

but it's not why people believe it

this desu

all those cunts do it, jews use it to control them by holding evidence over their heads

nobody will give a fuck because pizzagate is all bullshit

pizzatards btfo

0$ has been deposited to your CTR account because Hillary is practicing trancendental meditation in Sri Lanka.

Good point, we don't care, fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=KRObgttIyeg

This shit actually happens you retard. It's not a meme when people say politicians are just figureheads and someone else pulls the strings. The whole purpose is blackmail.

He has a youtube channel prob gonna stream it then post a vid after

Anon5 says look into hollywood VIP parties and that there is direct connection there

he's going to spin it

Whattime

Thanks dood

STOP WITH THE FAKE NEWS ALREADY

Basaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahahahah

Milo / the alt right are not pol.

>7pm eastern
>its in op's pic

If he puts the attention whoring away and focus on the pizza, the show will be amazing.

Ok.........?

First guy I've seen make this much sense in a long, long time
youtube.com/watch?v=TN9N3v9UsXE&list=PLjq-C0N-0rSEaBFclTgy_2gpoa3YYvFI2&index=3

Fuck off kike.

>autism lords
That's Lord of Autism, to you, sniveling knave.

does his name logo look like someone bending over to get fucked to anyone else

I bet he'll make his suicide real flashy, much like his personality. Like binding himself up and dropping himself out of a helicopter above the skies of New York.

That faggot might just be on to something. He's trying, i give him that. Might be interesting.

I really like Milo. He works incredibly hard to troll leftists and progressives.

>also said he has had sex with closet gay male MPs

He's our man on the inside - of their ass.

yiannopoulos.net
all upcoming milo events
Always streamed on yt channel and uploaded afterwards
Always 7pm EST
for everyone nonstop asking pizzagate is tonight

I never said this sort of stuff doesn't happen, but the fact that this sort of stuff happens is also not proof that this is what's happening. Your argument is not valid in the least, just like posting a couple of emails and claiming they mean something different than what they say or posting a bunch of some "artsy" pizza shop owners Instagram posts doesn't qualify as evidence either.

THIS

Milo's on our side you bunch of autistic hacks! You'll never win a war that you keep shelling your own soldiers on the front line with artillery.

Do you hate his voice, style, and even some of his rhetoric? SO DO I! But >80% of what he believes and champions is exactly what we talk about day in and day out. He's high profile and fighting the good fight in his own strange way

sometimes I think they wan't us to find this shit out. They know that normies are retarded so they just leave clues for the conspiracy scientist to go home and dissect and then when he finds damning evidence of some government fuckery no one cares anyway. It's very demoralizing

Because he's a faggot mate

Milo isn't a 'jew'. I know i know...hear me out. Milo is a result of the jewish breeding with europeans, the european blood changed those jews.

It's not coincidence that high level 'white' jews, wanted a Nation state once they seriously began interbreeding with european nobility, it's a result of the white blood in them. Likewise Milos white blood is having him speaking out in defense of whites, probably without him realizing it.

Of course he will never go the full distance, and recognize the 'whiteness' within, but him attacking islam, immigration, will solve alot of our problems. The guy does alot of good, and people need to think long term about this. If a gay jew, goes around speaking for trump, for closed borders, is anti immigration, don't stop him, these things benefit whites.

>this jew

Except he's vocally Roman Catholic, you fucking feeb. He's talked about being raised Catholic so many fucking times.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milo_Yiannopoulos

what a fucking attention whore. literally all he does is be a fag and repeat shit he read here. this faggot inserts himself into every single controversy ending in gate.

Kek.

look, We dont' have to embrace the homo. The proper treatment is I don't care as long as it happens in your bedroom. Now Milo gets leeway because he's redpilled on so much else, but that's it. This is how you truly deal with degeneracy. Some guys are gonna be gay, we can't stop that. We can however put every pedophile to death.

>posting a bunch of some "artsy" pizza shop owners Instagram posts doesn't qualify as evidence either.

actually any correspondence the suspect has written is considered evidence

He's looking for fame. What of it?

Like, any kind of fame. Even martyrdom.

it wasn't one of our faggot

It turns out that he was one those pizza faggots

>Will a "BLM Activist" that is "angry about his racist rhetoric" shoot him when he gets up on stage?
Speaking of black assassination, do we have a contingency for a negrotic honeypot? Milo's love for nigger dick makes him very weak.

>Roman Catholic
>flaming homosexual
the above are mutually exclusive

Fake news. Reported and saged.

>he's going to normietize it like he did with gamergate

Fucking kikes, I swear.

>You'll never win a war that you keep shelling your own soldiers on the front line with artillery.

We're just motivating them to go further. Our acceptable casualty rate is extremely high.

>calling someone a jew when they're demonstrably not

idfc if they take dick up the ass, that wasn't what I was posting about.

You know what else is mutually exclusive? Your mother being jewish and being a jew.

You're missing the fucking point, bruh. As hard as you stormfags want to push it, he's not a fucking kike. Try harder to shoehorn your narrative, faggots

>Like, any kind of fame. Even martyrdom.
if he really believed in pizzagate he'd be too afraid to speak out about it. he'd just let the shit run its course online.

wait is this even real? i thought milo was banned from twitter?

>carbine length gas system
>16" barrel
>non-free floated rail
>no keymod/m-lok
>a2 front sight post
>no optic
>vanilla buttstock
>goofy 40rd mag
>forged lower

Yeah no

>Except he's vocally Roman Catholic

Jewishness is maternal. His mother was jewish. If he was to apply for Israeli citizenship, he would get it.

Come on, user. You know that ship has sailed. There's no taking the gayness back now, it's here to stay.

Jesus Christ when is this faggot going to stop? This guy is Sup Forumss biggest mistake.

>everyone in the church fucks lil boys
>no homo tho haha

Ethno nationalism must be destroyed, civic nationalism is the true way forward to real progress. I will give you one chance to join us, all you have to do is renounce race realism, and never speak again of the JQ.

Just google who this guy's grandfather is... Extremely crappy false flag.

Did Milo redeem himself by watching that Murdoch's faggotry gay cartoon?

"I said 'fuck' isn't it hilarious!" "I said 'cunt' isn't it hilarious!"

If he wants Welch executed for trying to any traumatize any children in CPP with an assault rifle because he believed they'd been sexually abused, then I shall decide Milo is OK.

I will even excuse him of the heinous faux pas of laughing at his own 'jokes' more than his audience does.