How much in Student Loan debt do you have?

How much in Student Loan debt do you have?

Be honest...

Zero.

zero

about 30k woo

$0
Tax-payed education can be good sometimes

13k.

About 130,000

About £3k left to pay.

Where the fuck did you study?

$0

Zero.

Bachelors of science.

Never failed a single class.

Zero.

$0.00

>mfw I pay tuition costs out of pocket
>I am not wealthy

that isnt even uncommon. If you want to go to a college in a state you don't live, especially a private one is very expensive. I think boulder is like 50k a sem

12-15k which I can pay off easy within a couple years. Anybody who has more than 20k and cant get at least a 70k starting job made a horrible mistake.

$2500

Never going to pay it back. I've paid enough in taxes and put up with enough BS already

I have 3 years left and 2 1/2 years left of GI Bill. If I grauduate when I SUPPOSED to, I'll owe about 5-10 grand.
Probably more with CPA review courses thrown in the mix.

Not too bad.

$150K

$0.00

My parents paid for my college. State college and lived at home so it wasn't too bad...

Zero. Took advantage of free education in Europe and now work in a country where I only pay like 10% taxes (ignore the flag, it's a company proxy).

Get on my level plebs, and learn to play the system.

Completely paid for by the Croatian tax payers.

80k by the time I'm done

Graduated 26K in debt, paid it off in 2 years because my degree wasn't in bullshit.

>college should be free
Convince the professors and university staff to work for free. I'm sure those leftists would be PROUD to contribute.

13.000 €

Currently
€6500
In 25 days
$0
For I have received my degree in 4 years

I'll end around $65-70k in another few years. Feels bad.

$4k

The same amount as the amount of Jews I've met in my life.

€0,- as I graduated within 10 years

$0 from undergrad because of scholarships and working.

$200k+ for four years of medical school once I'm done in 2020.

US Army Reserves will pay back my loans for service though. Feels good. Go Army.

zero, you have to be extremely poor to end up in debt.

WTF. Sometimes I'm glad I wasn't born in America.

0,00€

None.

>Mfw all these millennial a with 30k debt at age 22 ad with a useless degree

If you're not studying medicine or a useful science you're a chump. Everything else can be learned and broken in to career wise without any degree.

31k, fell for the meme

I love this system
We should have kept it

>15k
>still a teenager
>Mfw I didn't even finish and had to quit two weeks in

£18000

Yay

₹ 0.00

Literally 0 (zero) because I'm not an amerilard

Enjoy your shit credit score and not being able to get a mortgage when you move out of mom's basement

There's nothing wrong with not paying the loan Jew. I'm proud of you user, juggling work and study takes a dedicated man.

Not to forget a lot of employers will also check your credit as well.

There's a lot to lose over a fucking $2500 bill.

$28,000 but with taxes and shit over 10 years itll be like 34

Enjoy life in growing debt, mommy's non-conformist

Yep, real shame they fucked it up...

50k, only because I used my student loan for the stock market

It was £9000 when I graduated 6 years ago.

It's currently about £2000.

I'm an orthopedic surgeon.

I used to he 90k. Now I have nothing at age 27

Feels good and badman

you literally bring nothing to the conversation for saying #ZERObtfo so kindly move along my man

How much do you make per year?

Nobody forces you to go to college and nobody forces you to pick a career that costs that much at a private college

You have choices in America, fucking communist

i came here on scholarship, I make 250/mo in work study for barely any work, and the school gives me 2k per semester for some reason

rich man with a free education

Refugees Welcome

>never met a jew
missing out honestly

>Be moron
>insist on gowing to school you can't afford
>becasue im so intelligent I deserve this
>fuck around for 4 years
>graduate
>don't know what to do with life
>get shitty job that isn't curing cancer like you were told

You can fuck up here, we don't hold your hand like in eurostan

Lol fuck a credit score and fuck a mortgage. I assure you I'm well beyond my mother's basement. You can buy a decent house for $15k cash where I live.

I have no moral obligation to repay that loan, therefore I don't plan to. My credit is already fucked, which is the way I like it.

0 I got rich parents nigga

You can always just choose to not be retarded and go to a cheaper school.

20k in loan debt
10k in my savings
About 20k in assets

Im graduating this semester with a BS in Computer Science and a BA in Mathmatics. I will have that shit paid off in a year as a code monkey. Savings is there for moving for a job. Whatever I don't spend on that is going straight to paying off the loans.

If I move to a place I dont need a car, I may just sell it to pay off the loans right away and then just save for a new one

Zero. And I have a degree from one of the most highly regarded universities in the country.

And I paid my way through it by working while going to school.

Zero. College was a no sleep hell though. Parents also were savvy and put money away in high yield accounts for it.

None, Assets were created for college education years before I even went. Also Aunt died and left a sizable inheritance. I still have some in stocks and other assets as a result in case shit goes south.

$0. I had $36000 but paid off over 2yrs thanks to le STEM meme

Granddad?

Why do people get useless degrees that cost a shiton of money, its free in Norway and people tend not to do that. Why is it so common in America.

>eurostan
Oh, the irony.

grandpa get off Sup Forums

srat tebe v rot. men nyet nravitsya conformity

None because I went to trade school for only $2,000 to work on industrial refridgeration units and now I make 6 digits a year. Suck it libtards.

$40k when im done

Doesn't the prestige of your uni matter to employers?

About 26k roughly. It's about the national average. I'll probably have that amount saved in a couple years, I just can't decide whether to pay it all off or use the money for grad school instead.

$42k

Bachelor of Science

Bachelor of Science
None

Only matters to assholes you don't want to work for anyway

I have no idea what is your post supposed to mean

What world do you live in? you think employers will even look at your resume without a degree? Every decent paying job has hundreds of applicants. No degree means your resume is scrapped.

I'm guessing you live with mommy?

Let's change the question.
Debt?
Degree?
Job?
Salary?

10K. Such a waste giving me access to that $ when I was 18....

Went to community college, cheap as fuck. Degrees are already not worth a shit unless you're in the top schools.
>Incomes base student loans
Thank you Obama

Zero.
Also why cant americans get an 100k student loan at 6%/year interest rate, invest it in the public debt bonds (the government allways pay that back) for 13% to 17%/year interest rates pay it back it at the end of the year and just enjoy up to 7k to 11k ?

Only if they are alumni faggots, in which case it doesn't matter unless you went to the exact school they did.

Most places won't even notice if you got your degree online

Accounting
Accountant

$18,600
BS Accounting
IRS cubicle jockey
$43k

Undergrad at a public uni + pharmacy doctorate out of state.

>Not loaning to low credit score debtors to perpetuate a housing bubble
It's like you goys don't even know how to make money.

masters of mechatronics (robots and automation)
anything associated with above
new field so dunno. it'll fluctuate a bit

>you think employers will even look at your resume without a degree?

do you think your employer called up your old school and asked if you were alumni?

Still studying medicine
-
-

I made right at $92k last year with only my HS diploma. To be fair, I was a contractor and got laid off recently, but I have actual experience, unlike my peers.

Doesn't hurt to get into some really obscure work. The kind that makes you say "they aren't paying me enough for this shit" even when you make almost 6figures.

Here's the kicker, don't even have a degree

If I kill myself does my debt get transferred to my next of kin?

Governments bonds are 13% to 17%????

Holy fuck what a retard this guy is. US bonds range from .3% to 2.4%. No risk = no return.