What are your PERSONAL views on pizzagate?

What are your PERSONAL views on pizzagate?

I think it's probably not a pedophile ring, but its a cheeky narrative that's fun to push because it effects people I don't like.

And just when its getting silly, the next (((coincidence))) keeps you coming back for more

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w5oDm2jYmNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know if it's real but, after scandals in Vatican, Hollywood and even fucking BBC, you have to be really naive 500% normalfag to think there's no organized pedo rings in DC.

Thought it was just people finding vague evidence and making it fit their theories.

Then the media started heavily denying it.

Then an obvious false flag incident from a failed actor who has a family member involved in child charities.

Now I believe and I'm waiting for it to pay off.

Pizza gate is as real as designated shitting streets

I'm 90 percent sure it's legit, but even if it's not all the people involved are total degenerates and it doesn't matter what happens to their business

I don't know if it's real because it's huge, but the evidence either leads to them being pedos, or them being strangely obsessed with pizza and using known pedo symbols in their logos by mere coincidence.

The second one seems less likely and weirder so I'm going to assume that pizzagate is real.

good pizza

>What are your PERSONAL views on pizzagate?

as real as jimmy savielle dennis and dennis hastert

I've racked up 871 personal views of pizzagate, iykwim, aityd.

Is there an underground pedo ring? Maybe.

Are they operating out of pizza restaurants and advertising themselves on IG? No.

this pizzagate is nonsense designed to slide threads on global warming and climate change. probably funded by big oil and gmo companies like monsanto. notice pizzagate is only going after democrats when everyone knows the real pedos are republicans.

If it wasn't pedo shit then it would be something illegal still, like drugs. These guys a cocky and they love to flaunt their shit.

The recent damage control from the msm and the rather sloppy recent false flag just furthers my resolve to investigate. It's timing and rushed nature makes me believe that we were close to something.

Was it the Alefantis pig farm, or the Secret Podesta retreat located in Nose Osaka Japan, or was it something else...

Pretty much this image. Could be something, maybe not, but CF donations are down 90% so as long as Trump doesn't impede the FBI investigation I don't really care.

If you are a normal adult person and you read the Podesta e-mails, it's literallty IMPOSSIBLE to not notice that there is some kind of code language in them.

With that said, when user started connecting HUNDREDS of dots, proving without doubt that A LOT of those people are connected with each other and with shady organizations, it's pretty much proven for me.

The pedo art is the cherry on top of the cake, PIZZAGATE IS FUCKING REAL.

I don't believe the child trafficking, but I do like the fact that it gets people looking at the modern 'art' and disgusting, retarded 'spirit cooking' bull crap so called 'elites' in politics and hollywood take part in

I'm waiting for that Thai ladyboy screaming PIZZATARDSSSSS REEEEEE in every thread.

Wow hiroshima, really?

You're fucking retarded and another ctr shill.

Just so you know there's a list of names and addresses of everyone who works at ctr. When the crypto anons find evidence of the pedo ring you're all fucked.

This pedo shit is something of an open secret.
It's legit.

fucking gook is censoring pictures

A meme that got out of hand.

Autists seeing patterns where none exist out of a desperate need to feel like they're doing something important.

It's there to distract us from trump being controlled opposition.
Thread will probably lock within the next 5 posts

sure it isn't all factual, but all suspicious activity should be delved into.

Make no mistake, it is happening everywhere.

hillary clinton is satanist lezbian pedophilia

You seriously can not be this dense.

>personal
Knew about elites being involved in pedo rings before pizzagate so this it's a good sign that more are being found out. It makes the shilling even more ridiculous when you understand the gravity of the situation and all the other countries with elites being pedo.

I haven't really been paying attention to the details so I'm just waiting to see if there's any major payoff to it all. The butthurt this supposed conspiracy caused already has my hopes high.

Confirmation bias

so 100% confirmed?

this. He was armed with probably an AR-15 (the scarier you make it the easier it is to ban) but somehow didn't fire a shot or kill anyone.

pizzagate is a snappy hook to help people pay attention to the political muck raked up in the election cycle.
Elections, hacking, real invesitgation do rake up real muck. normally it gets dropped after the polls close.
This time, not. Because millions feel like they have been had -whether by clinton, the media, their teachers and professors, trump, facebook, the pollsters, google, etc. It even got under kanye's skin...

the connections and creepiness are real, but it's not really about the restaurant.
there is a reason to focus on alefantis -- he, uneducated pizza guy, has become one of the fanciest fancy boys in DC, podesta pal, brock lover, "50 most powerful" etc.
and seems to have plenty of money.
how did all that happen?
it's as much or more about money than obvious self-declared perviness or even exploitation.
money.
and the things bad people do with it.
follow the money

I won't believe until some kind of actual hard evidence is dug up.

case in point, what the fuck is "Haitian pizza"?

Maybe it's real, if not they're all fucking weirdos
But, it's hard to believe that such a seemingly powerful pedo ring could be brought, ever so slightly to the public eye, by fucking instagram posts

De-zig-fucking-nated...
Underrated
Gr8 post Loobro

not just instagram but mostly leaked emails is what tipped people off, that and the clintons history with child abudctors and pedos

I think it's just the Podestas and a few others that are pedos, they're just lumping Democrats in the mess for the sake of it

Look I don't know if its a pedo ring. But it is creepy as fuck. And the fact one of the pizza stores IMMEDIATELLY changed its logo upon hearing about the pedo thing is kinda weird.

It's also weird when you compare the photos of Podesta and the other loser with the sketch for Mady's kidnappers. (and the fact the emails started again the day before/after she went missing)

Plus the whole art stuff is creepy as hell. And some photos like the chicken lover and some of those weird as fuck "handerchief" and the like emails that make no fucking sense.

I believe this is something. I dunno what it is but its something messy.

Wow it's literally nothing

designated/10

Real and no one involved wants to talk about it?

>it effects people
Fucking ameriblob, learn your own language

If it's not an actual pedo ring, at the very least the people involved are creepy as fuck. Like, if Podesta or the guy with all the pictures of kids tied up on his Instagram or whatever aren't fucking kids, they are definitely LARPing it on the reg. As such, I have no problem with them facing potentially unwarranted persecution.

Like Gamergate, there is an agenda and the weaponized autism of the chans and the reddit cucks caught something going on and are amassing info 24/7 with some mild real life disruption as a by product

Unlike GG, if this is outed, then consequences will be immense, as opposed to a few game industry cucks losing credibility.

Honestly think if there is hardcore evidence its being held back until Trump takes office.

Well, I don't know for sure. The dots are there, but the connections are mostly speculation.

1) FBI released the podesta emails to wikileaks
2) wikileaks released the emails
3) in the podesta emails were weird things
4) that when taken together with other findings COULD be a pedophile trafficking ring. It is the one explanation that fits, but
5) no smoking gun

Except..Im inclined to think they are on to something

#1) James Alefantis
Only 1 family in the US has that last name. Him. Pizza shop owner. Jaime L'enfants. Pizza shop. But..he's one of the top 50 most powerful people in Washington DC., a city CHOCK FULL of thousands of powerful people. He's more powerful than lobbyists and agency directors, more powerful than Congressional representatives, more powerful than diplomats and ambassadors. Pizza shop owner. Wielder of incredible power.

#2) Go to the supermarket. Every aisle full of conspiracy theory sensationalist tabloid 'rags'. Who killed JFK? Ayyy LMAO. And the internet is FULL of conspiracy theories. FULL.Nobody cared that fake news and conspiracy theories existed..they always have, that's #1A freedom of the press. But now, because of #1, mainstream media is going to war over anything they don't like.

#3) Assange was silenced. Before he could drop the October surprise that would have put the nail in the coffin. Someone went to great lengths to DDOS the entire internet to ostensibly interfere with his deadman's switch or October surprise dump. The smoking gun?

#4) Gunman at Alefantis pizza shop. And the gunman turns out to be an actor. Traffic cams pointed away from the shop 24 hours before 'the incident'. Ridiculously obvious set up, poorly executed.

#5) Why DID the FBI risk so much to get the podesta files to wikileaks and make sure they got out and got noticed?

#6) McCann abduction. The e-fits and placing the Podestas nearby.

Im going with yes.

Here you go bro. Missing this.

Hey guys I think I left my pizza-related map at your place. It was on a black and white handkerchief. Also I love spirit cooking and have paintings of little boys and my brother has a statue of some guy beheased by Jeffery Dahmer oh also I hang out with a guy who owns a pizza-place and posts pictures of tied up children on his instagram haha! Nothing sucpiciois about that.

Don't forget your fucking profile picture is from a greek faggot that was hiding his pederast desires from his wife and friends.

To be fair that's probably nothing uncommon for greeks, but why use him as your profile pic?

>What are your PERSONAL views on pizzagate?
It's probably nothing. Even if it's real, we'll probably never be able to prove it.

>>What are your PERSONAL views on pizzagate?
>as real as jimmy savielle dennis and dennis hastert

THIS MOTHERFUCKER

>as real as the catholic church
>as real as the boy scouts
>as real as the BBC covering for Jimmy Saville

Also
>as real as Penn State

I wonder if John Podesta and his cronies are going to be (((punished))) by other pedophiles in the ring for getting caught.

I've been warning people here that the whole Pizzagate thing could actually be a false flag to rile us up and make us look like fools.

I didn't think it was real until I saw the amount of preemptive damage control by the media.

Now I am very suspicious.

A manifestation of the pizza guys memes a while back?

Too many coincidences not to be at least partly true - and these stories have connections to pedophilia rings that happened in the past as well. Pedo ring's have been covered up by law enforcement/media in the past, the documentary Conspiracy of Silence was banned from being aired originally.

So i don't know how far the sex trafficking ring goes, it probably connects from many other nations but i don't think the entire government is involved or aware.

It is 100% real. Not all leads come to a good conclusion but there is without a doubt child sex trafficking happening in DC and orchestrated mainly by politicians and social elite.

why did they remove the traffic cam pointing to CPP before the incident. something dodgy is going on
youtube.com/watch?v=w5oDm2jYmNI

Something sinister is going on behind closed doors

Whatever it is, I don't like it. Not one bit.

burgers are poor i pay $25 for a 13.5" pizza on its own

>not making your own larger pizza with more toppings for half the price

it's bullshit but it's fun to watch

I offered a segment in our evening news (telemundo) which would get rebroadcast in other telemundo in thebUS and NBC our affiliate.

I got back crickets on the 'concrete' evidence.

I saw a couple of images suggesting owning businesses in the same strip mall meant something (logistical my smart to keep your small businesses together)

So what's the hold out I wonder? I give you airtime and if the evidence is good I get a Pulitzer.

>Speaking of conspiracies, wouldn't it be weird if the powers that be were simply hoaxing this up themselves in a plot to rid themselves of 2hat they deem 'fake news outlets'?

I give my hypothesis more credibility given how much money the big 5 have to lose here.

Offer stands until 12:40 eastern to present concrete evidence if you want the air time.

>owner of a pizza store
>makes living from pizza
>"this guy is strangely obsessed with pizza. I guess that proves he's a pedo."

yeah haha guess podesta and his friends really just like pizza no wonder they talk about it all the time haha why did i never think of that

See? Once you realize there's a rational explanation, pizzagate seems pretty silly.

that makes sense

Its real but its too big to "fall". Many elites are in on it, and it would probably fucked up the world. Just if the govermemnt came out and say ufos exist and they made contact. People will lose their shit, they will not know what to believe anymore. So as much as i hate it, this should continue in the shadows because it will not stop. So let it be anons

I think there's something weird going on but I'm not yet convinced it's pedophilia, probably more satanic shit.

What leads you to believe that there is weird shit going on?

I think there's most likely human trafficking and pedo shit going on. All the other crap like satanism is probably pushed to make it seem like it isn't legit.

My thought on pizzagate is they may not be 100% correct, but they are on to something.

As others said, medias staunch denials makes me believe it a little bit more. If it didn't have any merit, they wouldn't even pay attention to the claims like they did with many other conspiracies.

Shut the fuck up.

>Dismisses pizzagate as nonsense
>Believes in even bigger nonsense

why?

>Connections to Abramovic
>"playing dominoes on cheese than on pasta"
>the fact that the owner of Comet Ping Pong is considered one of the most powerful men in DC for no apparent reason
>the Podestas' weird art and interests
>the Podestas looking exactly like the police sketches of the suspects in the McCann case
>Besta Pizza being connected with big money and political groups for no apparent reason
>numerous other unexplained things

Has anyone here ever tried their pizza? Supposedly they made it with Arby's ketchup. I'm sure the food sucked there.

It was an AR. It's stupid as shit, whose gonna do some shit like that with an AR? You conceal a handgun like literally anyone else who would be in that situation.

Fuckin AR....this story has Democrat ilk written all over it.

My thoughts are there is a satanic cabal operating in Washington DC which has occupied key positions of power and is raping and sacrificing children in satanic rituals.

IS TRUMP INVOLVED?!

Shady as fuck, and even with confirmation bias, there are too many things you just can't explain away with the later.

IS THE PIZZA GOOD?

some of this.

The business owner being so well connected is odd as fuck for a pizza joint. The place is a creepy art scene though, and liberals gravitate to depravity.

If anything did happen there, it has moved on. At the very most it was a speak easy for connecting people who wanted a bit of privacy and a business owner who knew discretion.

>its a cheeky narrative that's fun to push because it effects people I don't like.

You don't like Sup Forums? Because that's who gets hurt by this. It makes us look like paranoid schizophrenics.

As real as the Franklin Credit Union cover-up

I think that idea is overall true, but I think too much of "pizzagate" is confirmation bias and reading deeper meanings into things that can be easily explained in a reasonable way

Honestly i think it's a psyop by people feeding partial truths. It's a red herring meant to discredit critics as "conspiracy theorists"

I mean judge for yourself. I think we should be looking into things like this and not just ignoring them. But I don't think pizzagate is true (or at least the majority of it)

it made me think even less of our (((leaders))). and really, not just the Jews.

and I don't mean like 'CP is bad you guys', it's just, satanic rituals while fucking little kids? and they make such a big deal out of it? fucking really?

the devil would be disappointed.

Lol, even 8ch has a conscience, I guess. It's funny to see you guys all walk back pizzagate in the exact same way now that there has been a shooting.

Anyone got the pic of all the creepy paintings?

Easily one of the most glaring parts of the investigation

probably not a 'ring'
a pedo owns a pizza shop
he has pedo friends
they have weird pedo art and music
they prob sometimes to pedo shit in the back after hours
thats what pedos do
call it a ring if you like

The most likely thing I can think of is it was used to connect child models with interested parties. There is a video of a kid giving a review of Comet Pizza for DC kids connect who was also 'featured' on one of the banned Twitter accounts.

Trump is invloved with mob and epstien.

nonsense. stop wasting your time on it.

Something is very fishy about it. No hard evidence, but a lot of small things that activate the almonds.

trump went to epsteins island once, never went back
bill clinton went there 27 times Hillary 6
stratfor thinks hillary is a serial murderer

>Pays $25 for a 12" dominos pizza
Fuckin brits

Wtf I love Comet Ping Pong now

brb, going to get my pizza-related handkerchief to go eat some pizza with Alefantis!

Madness.

why don't you play dominoes on walnut pasta?