We all know hollywood is degenerate, but these two have to be the most degenerate male and female there...

We all know hollywood is degenerate, but these two have to be the most degenerate male and female there. Neither are funny and promote total degeneracy. I'm not sure there is anything redeeming about them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ct0StLPZI7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Both are kikes. Surprise surprise

Knew Rogen was. Schumer is too? That explains why neither are funny and both are disgusting. Schumer is worse since she is fat whore.

I don't mind jewish propaganda, but they are just not funny, what they do is utmost cringy, nothing else

Everyone in Hollywood is a Jew. Everyone.

It's like 98% Jewish. Seriously. Without fail if you check up on a director or actor they're Jewish and everyone behind the scenes too.

>I don't mind jewish propaganda

For fuck sake! Her uncle is Sen. Schumer, come on. She is a huge degenerate...assume kike until proven otherwise.

George Lucas wasn't. Did he get run out because he wasn't?

So you are a self-aware cuck?

((((Schumer))))

He's honorary.

So why is hollywood filled with the jews? How did it happen?

No. Just part of the lucky 2%.

And he was hardly run out.

>I'm not sure there is anything redeeming about them

There honestly isn't.

If then wasn't around then who's movies would I get high too and watch

hollywood IS jewish propaganda, there are no based US movies, especially not now

therefore I don't mind it, because I am used to it, and know how to recognize it

but at least be funny if you call your PoS movie a comedy

also I don't pay to see films, I ..."borrow" them and then "return" them if you know what I mean, so my $ don't go to (((them))), just hype

I felt this way back when the worst of it was Seinfeld. Nowadays it's just over-the-top. They are pushing it too hard and deserve a backlash.

Jewish nepotism

They started it and have locked everyone out with a few exceptions who they'll tolerate if they suck up enough and make them shekels or look diverse.

Seinfeld is one of the most boring shows I've ever had the displeasure of watching, none of the jokes are funny. "Spare a square." How is that funny?

The fat, slut, nu-feminist

And the slacker, weedbro, egalitarian nu male.

This shit is retarded, and most folks know it.

Take a long good look at these two. It is beyond frustrating that people even want this as part of their "culture".

To the dustbin of irrelevancy with both of them.

Got you. Just pirate their shit... It's the "payback" we can give them. That will break hollywood's back.

>Jews
>promoting degeneracy

wow just wow

I find it funny that Lucas is a goy but he basically invented movie merchandising to squeeze every penny out of his franchise.

I always liked seinfeld. Idk why. I'm a coon ass from Louisiana nothing in common with them... regardless Stephen Bannon gets proceeds from every episode rerun aired... so watch it.

People who cant laugh at Seinfeld are probably psychopaths.

Seriously, Seinfeld is fucking hilarious. It exaggerates the jewiness of their families. Plus Kramer is a riot.

There is literally no reason you should not pirate all you can. They don't pay my bills, so why should I pay theirs?

I just watched a Seth Rogan movie the other day, and was just thinking about how he's not really that funny, and his jokes are all pretty much the same (gay double ententrdre, saying "cock," etc.). He does help write scripts though, which are pretty funny, so I don't think he's a total waste.

They only gave him merchandising rights because they were convinced his movie would flop and it would be cheaper than paying him upfront.

It really activates the ol' almonds.

Eh, it depends with me. Like I think Family Guy is edgy 10 year old humor, but think The Simpsons and South Park are hilarious.

I'd say Sacha Barron Cohen destroys them both.

He voice is sounds like a degenerate nu male trying to do an impression of what a regular man sounds like. And his laugh is the annoying as shit. Idk how people find that fat POS funny.

father a jew, mother covertee

claimed to expeience "antisemitism" as a child

oh vey its anuddah shoah

Why do they both look so fucking unhealthy and out of shape? And why do they not care?

He's so degenerate it warps back around, he's not PC at all from what I can tell but I've only seen Borat. Bruno looked like it made fun of fags though.

This Is The End was pretty funny desu

When he laughs, it's a cue for all the Millenials to laugh. It helps them understand when to laugh

This. Good post serbro

As long as you are aware of the propaganda you can avoid its intents. It's pretty hard to fully boycott the jew

(((Sasha "mega kike" Cohen)))

He's pretty funny. But! He is too subverse and slyly anti- Western.. He is dangerous. He is a great example of why they have been forced to leave country after country.

Idk maybe he is great at hiding it, but to me he seems redpilled, in terms of characters at least some of them are pretty offensive which is great.

Pick one:

>>red pilled

>> kike that makes Ron Paul look silly, tries to demonize other conservative politicians ( Trump included), and gets muzzies and israelis to agree how much they hate Christians.

Jokes can be funny. But like our memes...they have deeper meanings.

she's also the niece of Senate MInority Leader Chuck Schumer

It's the fact he is willing to make culturally insensitive things is why he may seem like it to me I guess.

>"If Hollywood forgives that man this soon, that's messed up,"
>Ten years is too soon.

Fucking hell the Holocaust that didn't happen would have been over twice by now.

Amy shagged the hill
Quite literally

She fucked hillary? Nasty

Not Marky Mark

Fucking reminder that Schumer will play Barbie in the next Barbie movie and that Rogen managed to included a sex orgy in a kids movie.

Seth Rogan is funny sometimes, but Amy Schumer is just aweful.

Barbie is plastic anyway, literally.

Now think of the blackmail sex ring aspect of things...
Katy perry fucked a giraffe
What'd ole fat amy do to buy her fame???

>sienfeld did "jews lead kkk" before anyone else

Why is this fat ugly bitch getting so popular even though no one irl likes her, you may ask yourself.
seeHollywood is 100% controlled by (((them)))

Rogan is also a canadian, not a surprise he's a fat slob degenerate.

The real miley cyrus was found dead in the desert

>Katy Perry fucked a giraffe
s-sauce?

Wait what?

What do you know, user?

>i post link
>thread 404s
Look it up on bing or DDG. Miley is dead. They made new Miley a giant slut as a message to others who might try to leave the bubble.

A lot

Not many people have access to that video

What happened to mr and mrs west???

>Isis threatens Kim
>Kim strangely/immediately starts to reject being the "whore of the west"
>Kayne strangely speaks out against (((them)))
>Gets locked in CIA mkultra HQ
They are both lucky to still be alive desu
I don't think they look at "life" like us goyim do though.

I always laughed at the idea of the Illuminati. I'm researching it now, desu. Scary, scary shit out there, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=ct0StLPZI7Q

One last bump