If we get rid of all non-whites who will make good music?

If we get rid of all non-whites who will make good music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BxB55yaWG-I
youtube.com/watch?v=FvpWJKRPadk
youtube.com/watch?v=-FO4N5vbouE
youtube.com/watch?v=l86rzpDZ54Y
youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhN0RRlLhDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>311 replies, 56 images omitted

non soros funded musicians that are not made to degenerate the U.S. even more...

b-but the best music comes from nipland

youtube.com/watch?v=BxB55yaWG-I

youtube.com/watch?v=FvpWJKRPadk

>black (((culture)))

seriously wtf is wrong with rap today it makes no sense. its starting to feel esoteric to me as a white guy. tupac, wutang, lil wayne etc never made me feel confused. i understood it at the very least.

Rammstein is good

Whites?

youtube.com/watch?v=-FO4N5vbouE

EVER NOTICE THAT WHEN RAPPERS ATTEMPT TO DO ANYTHING THAT SOUNDS REMOTELY MUSICAL IT ALWAYS SOUNDS LIKE POORLY CONSTRUCTED NURSERY RHYMES?
THAT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT MUSICIANS AND ITS THE BEST THEY CAN COME UP WITH.
THEY ARE BRAGGARTS WHO RECITE SHITTY AND NONSENSICAL VERBIAGE OVER TRIBAL RHYTHMS AND ATONAL NOISES.

Dat girl is a real crowd pleaser

whites

>invent instruments
>invent music theory
>inven written language
>invent invent flyting
>invent microphones
>invent music software
>invent ballet

blacks

>flail around like they are possessed
>rhyme about their dicks and squalor

XD BLACKS ARE SO MUSICAL AND GREAT DANCERS 2 XD!! WHITE PPL SUK AT LYFE

>rap
>hip hop
>spic music
nothing of value will be lost

I have nothing but respect for the monumental contributions made to music by blacks in the 20th century, but rap &hip hop is just retarded stuff. All this glorification of violence, drugs and theft (FFS, even the "beatz" are stolen) delivered in a patois resembling something from Huck Finn is why blacks will continue to viewed as subhuman. Let me cite the leading black celebrity, praised for his "genius", Mr Kanye West:

How long you niggas ball? All day, nigga
How much time you spent at the mall? All day, nigga
How many runners do you got on call? All day, nigga
Swish, swish, how long they keep you in court? All day, nigga
Take you to get this fly? All day, nigga
Tell your P.O. how-how long you been high? All day, nigga
You already know I'm straight from the Chi, all day, nigga
South, south, south side! All day, nigga

nigger nigger nigger etc etc

tl;dr = act like a "nigga" stereotype with a single digit IQ, and you will be treated as one.

FUCK off

>Implying rap is better than symphonic/melodic metal

When Lil Wayne writes ballads comparable to say, Kamelot 6 years ago, I'll start to care.

Black people invented jazz, rock, and basically most forms of modern music.

There is no genre more degenerate than hiphop/rap.
Listen to the lyrics and the non-creative beats.
Now they ever auto-tune their shit.
Think about people like Lil Wayne, DJ Khaled, Drake, 50 Cent, that creator duded etc. Their lifestyle couldn't get any worse.
Worst part is that their music swarm to Europe and fuck up our youth.
Rap music is low IQ music. Made for and by monkeys.

Nigger shit has always sounded retarded as hell the first time I heard any of it. It's perpetuated entirely by increasingly infantile and off-key vocal work and increasingly simplified and monotone musical support. The scary part of this is that while I'd like to believe this will end as soon as we reach a point of stupidity so enormous that nobody could possibly tolerate it, it would seem that we've already passed that point and nothing was said.

That was back when they were writing actual music. OP said now.

>not using catalog

Small world all her friends know me

whites

>nigger noise is good music

NIGGA NIGGA I SO I INTELLIGENT
I BE SAYIN BIG WORDS IN MY SONGS I BE SO SMART NIGGA

DON'T GET ME WRONG DOE I STILL SMOKE DA WEED NIGGA
MAKE DA PAPA NIGGA
FUCK DA WYTE WIMMINEZ NIGGA

I BE COLLEGE EDUCATED NIGGA
HIT ME!

Eminem is the only rapper that has ever mattered, and oh look, he's white

Sage

By using stringed instruments invented by whites, using music theory invented by whites, fuck man 12 bar blues was lifted from Appalachian music and bluegrass made by whites..the ONLY thing nigs can lay claim to is jazz and rap and both of those are garbage

>tfw our new rap generation is all pretty white bois
youtube.com/watch?v=l86rzpDZ54Y

The writers of said music are wait, only vocalized by niggers, do you think they have the brain power to rhyme? let alone say anything besides, Yeah Yeah Nigga what what, panda PANDA. DAB. ugh i feel my creditscore going down just by saying that

Good music comes from emotion, not all rap is garbage imo. I can get into some Eminem and Hopsin, but they normally write lyrics about society and personal struggles, not fucking bitches and smoking dank.

What is good music is subjective. But I don't mind if black people disappear and all the songs from black artist that I liked cease to exist. It doesn't matter. I like vocaloid now.

>Good music comes from emotion

This is a degenerate mindset. Good music comes from knowledge and mastery of composition. Saying it comes from emotion is siding with degenerate new age exhibitionist/artists who say menstraul blood is art.

Also, thinking Eminem is good music....I feel sorry for you.

You can fuck off with them then.

Should've specified. Good rap music comes from emotion, kind of hard to master an instrument when they only instrument is a computer and you "play" a total of 5 notes. But you're right knowledge is ofc needed whether it's just lyrics or instrumental.

Depends on the song, I can relate to some of it.

>implying blacks are contributing the blues and jazz music these days
>implying they're not just making shitty ''trap'' '''songs''' that rhyme nigger with nigger, and having some auto tune shit on top of that

They are based. They predicted Donald's win and Russian alliances in their lyrics
youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps

Whites of course: youtube.com/watch?v=ZhN0RRlLhDg

Please stop posting rap and other trash as good music.