Ask a private military contractor anything (will not compromise OPsec)

Ask a private military contractor anything (will not compromise OPsec)

Abridged application
>2004-2006 1/4 USMC 0311
>2006-2009 3rd Marine Division 8541
>Honorably discharged as E-5, 2 combat deployments, Bronze Star, Purple Heart, good conduct badge
>2009-2014 Austin TX Sheriff Deputy, on call SWAT marksman
>2014-present Academi low profile executive private security (will not reveal current employer, but if you have watched an NFL game in the current season, you can see me in a few frames)

>inb4 dying for Israel and all that happy horseshit

whats your kdr?

whod you vote for and why

Do you know jason blaha?

Former cia agent trained at the farm at langley and did snatch and grabs. Also lives in texas.

REVERSE GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH
REVERSE GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH

SAGE SLIDE THREADS
SAGE SLIDE THREADS

Fuck Off OP

James Yeager Ambush video thoughts?

Holy mother of rares

THE LAND OF ICE

What's your rifle build specs/accessory specs?

what is best in life ?

You sound like an edgy faggot

What's your HOG class number?

Do you ever suffer regret from killing a man? I think I would, so I can never join the army.

pmcs contracts outside of homeland security details are going under correct?

What advice can you give to a kid looking to get into the pmc field after a stint in navy spec war?

Business wise,how they run things etc.

who do you think would win in a fight

old saddam era iraq vs isis

Also, what was the Sgt. name from SW US who died in battle of Najaf from 1/4 in 2004

Ever thought about going into weapons dealing? I hear it's pretty good business.

Also, how often does the government hire PMCs these days?

Thinking about starting your own thing somewhere down the line?

You ever ran across Mattis?

How survivable is getting shot down in a helicopter these days?

Single worst decision your superiors ever made?

Single or in a relationship?

What's the status on the PMC market just now. Was the golden years Iraq and Afghanistan?

You haven't answered any of my questions.
So you were 0311 in 1/4 in 1st MarDiv

Then you claim 8541 scout/sniper not in a batallion but in 3rd MarDiv? STA is batallion specific big shooter.

Why didn't you take STA indoc in your first battlalion senpai, and serve out your first tour in your duty assignment like almost all grunts do, very rare to change divisions in one 4 year stint especially 2 years in, you are just getting off first deployment and are barely out of boot stage.

You claim 2 deployments, Bronze star, and a good cookie? What fucking grunt gives a shit about a good cookie? How about your CAR?

2004-2009, why five years?

No HOG class number yet?
Can't name personnel in Najaf who died.

Color me skeptic chief.

Google is failing you isn't it OP, fuck off poser.

>STOLEN VALOR

nice airshit gear queer

Will you rejoin the Corps?

Holy mother of newfags

Iceland posts here all the time

why do you buy furniture from IKEA?
Do you guys not get paid enough to buy decent living room furniture?
Seems kind of shitty to go out to the desert, get shot at, then come home to squalor. Might as well just live in the desert with the Bedouin.

>1 post by this ID

>good conduct badge
wewlad

Do you shove that monopod up your ass

Is it lucrative taking on contracts from google or the deep web?

Do you work for NWO?

How do we even have PMCs in America? I thought that was just a thing in shitholes like Africa.

Have you met any members of the Winds of Destruction? Have you ever fought Raiden?

Any underrated jobs out there for honorably discharged marines/soldiers that don't have like six Iraq deployments or ranger school? Talking PMC-wise, of course.

Looks like OP already got gassed by the FBI

What's your sidearm of choice?

kek

confirmed
>Looks like OP already got gassed by the FBI

Why sporting shit tier semi? It clearly has no sear pin hole in the lower.

Ball busting aside, I worked contracts for BW and BAH during the early 00's. Fucking amazing pay.

hello sir, which weapon would you recommend for smoking niggers and muslims?

>ask a larding fat faggot from /k/ anything

This role player again, yesterday you said you worked for a cartel. And you didn't even bother to alter your rifle for this post.

1/10 made me reply

Fucking jar heads broke our toy.

hey nice larp you fucking basement dwelling, morbidly obese, balding anime wanker

get a life or kys

That's dope man, you've got my dream life.
I'm writing a movie script based on a character that becomes a private contractor, can we talk thru email ?

[email protected]

If it gets picked up by a Hollywood Jew I'll pay you percentage on the rights.
Heck if I get some btc here I'll pay you what I can for answering some q's. Just trying to get a sense of the day to day feel of someone that does what you do, for muh realism

> 1 post by this ID
ok

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women

you sound like a fag who had no prospects so you joined the military by default, and now follow rich people around like a cuck

congrats

What ammo do you snipe with?

One of my army buddies was a huge SIG fag while we were in. He'd go on and on and on about how slick that shit was. I bought his Glock 19 and told him he's a faggot. Glock is the standard stop your special snowflake shit.

Years later he's a contractor now and runs a Glock 19 with a couple upgrades. Shocker.

not him but 1.4 add me to the clan please PLEASE

OI OI OI

tell me about your gear. Do you run Black Powder red Earth tier shit or are pretty much stuck with stuff?

also you using M193 and M855 ball, or do you guys get to use different stuff?

sorry /k/ here

FUCK OFF

THIS IS A DATA MINING THREAD

and a shit one at that. step your game up david.

fpbp

shill post

useless post

post proof or larping niggershit

>1 post

Mate fuck off

are you pro life?

End yourself you fucking piece of shit

>1 post by this ID
>People falling for a larp

Fucking kek

>bragging about being a hired gun for the kikes while they destroy the white race

Fuck you faggot