So hows the draining the swamp coming looks like the trumpman fooled you all hahahahahahahahahahahaha

So hows the draining the swamp coming looks like the trumpman fooled you all hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Explain

Hes appointing all establishment people in his administration including a goldman sachs banker that was part of the financial crisis

He's appointing all capable and experienced people in his administration, including General Mofo Mad dawg Mattis.

Here, FTFY cuck.

FDR came from one of the most politically corrupt state governments in the history of the US (New York) and used his inside knowledge of a corrupt system to fight it in the federal government.

I probably just have a different definition of swamp than everyone else, but I don't see his staff as CFR, Bilderberg Group, NeoCon, Bush/Obama senior staff, etc. controlled.

If you want smart financiers/bankers, you're gonna have to look at Goldman Sachs or another top-tier institution.

This is precisely the case with Steve Bannon being an ex-Goldman Sachs banker.

Why did Steven Mnuchin stop working for goldman sachs?

>all establishment people

Nice buzzword without evidence senpai.

I love all your retarded excuses funny how you will do whatever this orange skinned god says and you idiots follow

What are you going to do about it?

I like how your entire argument is a fallacy because you're providing a no win scenario.

>All rich or politically active people are considered 'insiders'
>Trumps other option would be to invite literalwhos to his cabinet, which you would bitch about instead if he did that

Mnuchin bought out a failing regional bank and turned it around to make it successful before selling it off.

This.

To effectively challenge the system such as this, you need to have knowledge of it's inner workings.

>Same reason he's got Romney on a leash right now, if Mitt doesn't play ball or offer Trump something useful...he's FIRED

>Leftist think Bernie would just make a few new tax rules and bring the whole system down.

No actually i wouldn't but at the end of the day he was a bunch of lies and you guys bought into it now you must feel stupid

>Trump not allowed to use anyone connected
>nominates Joe the Plumber's brother-in-law who does Joe's taxes for Secretary of Treasury

Nigger faggot Nigger

more like romney knows how to govern and trump doesnt

GAS THE KIKES
>GAS THE KIKES
GAS THE KIKES
>GAS THE KIKES
GAS THE KIKES
>GAS THE KIKES
GAS THE KIKES
>GAS THE KIKES
GAS THE KIKES
>GAS THE KIKES
GAS THE KIKES
>GAS THE KIKES
GAS THE KIKES
>GAS THE KIKES

I love how basement dwellers love this billionaire dbag

Wall Street tycoons, Lobbyists, Jews and billionaire panderers.

Trump really screwed us over. Even Hillary would have been better at this point

BLACK PEOPLE ARE INFERIOR
>BLACK PEOPLE ARE INFERIOR

>backpedaling this hard

trumpcucks are truly the most pathetic little bitches on the face of the planet.

PROTIP: real men dont worship other men like closet queers.

>Mitt Romney
>knows how to govern

>FDR came from one of the most politically corrupt state governments in the history of the US (New York) and used his inside knowledge of a corrupt system to fight it in the federal government.

Trump has the Secret Service paying for rooms at Trump's properties. The graft is already in full swing before he even takes office.

KEK IS THE ONE TRUE GOD
>KEK IS THE ONE TRUE GOD
KEK IS THE ONE TRUE GOD
>KEK IS THE ONE TRUE GOD
KEK IS THE ONE TRUE GOD
>KEK IS THE ONE TRUE GOD
KEK IS THE ONE TRUE GOD
>KEK IS THE ONE TRUE GOD
KEK IS THE ONE TRUE GOD
>KEK IS THE ONE TRUE GOD
KEK IS THE ONE TRUE GOD
>KEK IS THE ONE TRUE GOD
KEK IS THE ONE TRUE GOD
>KEK IS THE ONE TRUE GOD

>how i learned to stop worrying and love the establishment

Can't argue with these numbers.

>that one thread trying to meme the Ben Carson pick into "filling the swamp"

I liked bernie but yeah even though hillary would of screwed us at least people like bernie might have more of a say after what he did in the primaries

GAY IS BAD
>GAY IS BAD
GAY IS BAD
>GAY IS BAD
GAY IS BAD

>backpedaling

Coming from an idiot who thinks 'drain the swamp' means to hire a bunch of unknown actors for your movie. Trump is putting together an epic, not some Herzog 'art-piece'. You need heavy players in there, ALWAYS. Keep Bush/Clinton/Podesta/Soros influence out and you've effectively helped our government/country.

>real men

Lol huffpo tier debate ho ho ho nice trips

PRESIDENT TRUMP
>PRESIDENT TRUMP
PRESIDENT TRUMP
>PRESIDENT TRUMP
PRESIDENT TRUMP
>PRESIDENT TRUMP
PRESIDENT TRUMP
>PRESIDENT TRUMP
PRESIDENT TRUMP
>PRESIDENT TRUMP
PRESIDENT TRUMP
>PRESIDENT TRUMP

Get your shit together CTR. If you are gonna troll and shill you gotta be more subtle

Gay. We're talking politics, not worship.

Your delusions amuse me

>even though hillary would of screwed us
Hillary might have screwed us.
Trump fucked us over raw.

>Steven Mnuchin
Really i don't see what the problem with this guy is, he's been with Trump with the beginning. He knows how to make money and has been proven to be loyal so....