URGENT....URGENT....HILLARY STEALING PENNSYLVANIA

CLINTON PROXY, STEIN, IS STEALING PENNSYLVANIA....

PA DEPARTMENT OF STATE REFUSES TO SAY TRUMP OFFICIALLY WON...

REFUSES TO SAY ELECTION RESULTS...."OFFICIAL"

REFUSES TO SAY "TRUMP OFFICIALLY WON"...

HERE IS THERE WEBSITE

electionreturns.pa.gov/ENR_NEW

IF THEY SCAM ANOTHER 22,0000 BALLOTS FOR HILLARY.. RECOUNT AUTOMATIC....

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/i-think-we-caught-election-fraud-in-pennsylvania/
jimstone.is/
newsmaxtv.vegas/huuuge-nevada-voter-fraud-uncovered-worse-than-acorn/
signupgenius.com/go/409054facaf23a4f94-wayne
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are stealing Pennsylvania..

It was mathematically impossible for Clinton to magically get 22,000 new votes ....yet this scam has been sold and taken as fact....THE SCAM IS ONGOING.....

HERE IS A LINK THAT EXPOSES THE FUCKIN FRAUD OF HER GETTING ADDITIONAL 22,000 VOTES....

DON'T LET THE CTR PUSH THUS ISSUE AWAY....

They are stealing PA.

DO NOT TRUST CLINTON...

REMEMBER PROJECT VERITAS

REMEMBER SETH RICH

REMEMBER BOB CREAMER

WAKE UP YOU FAGS.....

THEY ARE NOW GOING AFTER MICHIGAN....

Fuck Leafs

Nope, the recount isn't going to happen in PA.

saged

Stein declined to pay the one million dollars it would take to petition the courts.

PA say no way

jill the shill said shed make appeal before federal court to get recount in PA.

leafs might be right this time, say goodbye to Trump president my friend

This theft better tie in with an isis attack.
Huge Habbening.

Wake up and risee America.

>leafs might be right this time, say goodbye to Trump president my friend

1.) she won't put up the $1 million to do the recount, even though democlaps just gave her $10 million

2.) she anounces she'll fight then changes her mind every other day

3.) she has no evidence of fraud

4.) even if, hypothetically, a recount resulted in a complete loss of all PA electoral votes, Trump still has more than he needs to win.

5.) stop shitting up the board you fags, you lost

saged

its a great play they are pulling realy.

Jill rly had no chance and now has no chance. Even with a recount she'll never get into the office, but with this possible recount hillary could get into office.

Win win for that cunt rly, doesnt seem like a sore loser cause "muh recount" has a shot to get into the office.

leave it to the jews to have someone running on the side just for shit like this

Why do people still fucking care about this shit? Either we get a nice smooth transition into Trump, or we get a messy transition into Trump by way of civil war. No matter what happens, we win at this point, I would actually say her stealing it means we win even harder because we get to go out and kill a bunch of numale fagcucks and niggers before settling into our American world supremacy run by the god emperor, now with 1000% fewer protestors because we killed the majority of them.

You do know the GOP is desperately
seeking recounters in MICHIGAN?

IF YOU FUCKIN TRUST CLINTON THEN YOU ARE A FOOL?

THEY ALREADY SCAMMED 22,000 VOTES FOR CLINTON.....

THIS WAS MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE YET THEY NOW VIEW THIS AS FACT!

HERE IS THE LINK THAT MATHEMATICALLY EXPLAINS WHY THE 22,000 IS A SCAM.. .

its just bait, these faggots need constant replies and attention, or they want to slide the board. they're not serious.

sage and hide

These recounts are going to expose massive voter fraud and the british parliament is going to stop brexit, how does it feel to get so BTFO Sup Forums?

ALL CAPS ALL CAPS TOTALLY HAPPENING THIS TIME GAIS ITS REAL THIS TIME HAPPENIGN TOTALLY NOT FUCKING HAPPENING HOLY FUCK AMIRITE

saged

YOU FUCKS CAN DO SOMETHING.....

PHONE OR EMAIL THE PENNSYLVANIA DEPARTMENT OF STATE AND TELL THEM TO SAY THE ELECTION COUNT IS....."OFFICIAL"

TELL THEM TO DECLARE TRUMP THE PA WINNER.....

IT'S BEEN A FUCKIN MONTH SINCE THEY ELECTION AND THEY STILL WON'T SAY THEIR ELECTION RESULTS ARE " OFFICIAL ". ...

GET OFF YOUR ASS.....

I don't think it would start a civil war necessarily, but it would definitely cause at least one state to secede from the union. Then several more would follow and they'd create a new union.

The US wouldn't go to war over it. There would be zero support for Americans killing their fellow Americans in the modern world.

Hey a hole. You didn't discuss the issue.. Clinton scammed 22,0000 votes..

Hey a hole did you even read the linked analysis that oroves it was scammed?

Hey a hole did you even read the link that shos PA refuses to nake it official Trump won?

Even with 286 electoral votes Trump won

We dont even need based PA any more

They're trying to delegitimize not destabilize.

Remember: Crazy, not stupid.

Here is a link to prove the PA elections commission refuses to say Trump won.....notice at the top of the page it still...one month later says....Unofficial....

Here is the link to prove Clintons miraculously found 22,000 votes were fraud....

Until a federal.obama judge says they have to. Like they just did in Michigan. Then they can stall so the states are not counted in the electoral vote. WAKE THE FUCK UP

They won't do anything to LITERALLY take the presidency from Trump.

They'll do anything to undermine/legitimize it in the eyes of his enemies.

IE: Make Illegals vote to give Shillary the popular vote.

Are you all fucking 12? Stop taking this bait, its a slide thread. The election isn't being stolen. Screencap this you fucking spergs.

saged

And Obama federal judge just over ride the Michigan state courts. Wake the fuck up. They are ensuring the states aren't ready for the electoral vote. It is a coup.

>Make Illegals vote to give Shillary the popular vote.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A POPULAR VOTE VICTORY IN THIS COUNTRY AND THERE NEVER HAS BEEN.

SAGE & HIDE

Fuck off shill. Federal judges are already ensuring the coup, over riding state rules.

FUCK OFF BACK TO YOU SPERG FUCKS THIS IS FAKE FUCKING LUGENPRESSE BULLSHIT

FUCK YOU NIGGER

EAT MY SAGE

What happens when they do the same to Michigan?

Saying it's OK to allow Clinton to fraudulently steal PA because Trump gas other wins is...Crazy...

Clinton is fuckin dangerous and will go all the way.

You don't think Clinton will try and do evert hinges possible to steal it from Trump?

Did you know the Michigan GOP is finally begging for recount volunteers now?

Take action call or phone the PA election commission tell them to make the November 8 election results "Official" and officially say. ..Trump Won!

So what? They need all three states and already lost in Wisconsin.

It's fuckin happening FAGS...

Take action. ...Email or phone the PA stare department....tell them to make the election results "official"

These Shillery controlled a holes have not yet made the November 8 election results..."OFFICIAL"

Look at the top of the linked PA state department election results....see the key word..."Unoffucial" They refuse to say Trump Won....

Fuck off sperg

that's good fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Stein has no fucking leg to stand on in PA. She was too retarded to follow the actual law and missed the deadlines. Then she decided to sue but all of the sudden she magically can't pay the bond after raising 9 million dollars.

Now she's going to have to convince a federal judge despite not having any evidence and not following any of the rules.

She at least made the deadline in Michigan, despite having no evidence. For PA it'll take a judge to literally jump through hoops to rule in her favor.

Not saying it won't happen but it'll be so blatant Trump can countersue.

is this real or is this bait? i really can't tell at this point. someone whose not a fucking leaf explain it to me

You do know they have or are considering filing in FL?

But you say....that's illegal...

Well it was also illegal to do a recount in Michigan but it's happening...

In Michigan an Obama Federal Judge simply did not follow the law and is giving the recount his gavel stamp of legitimacy

And allows it to go ahead.

Shit tier bait. Sage & slide thread.

Have a look at this link. ...

jimstone.is/

holy fuck will you backwards trailer faggots ever realize we are just trying to help your sorry asses?

So you say the recount is not happening?

Are you saying the GOP is not begging for volunteers to help the recount in MI?

Are you saying Hillary will not go all the way?

Are you saying the mathematically impossibility of giving Clinton 22,000 freshly minted votes in PA did not happen?

Are you saying that despite the PA state department official website refusing to declare Trump the winner is a fake website put out by the PA state department...

Research it you fuckin a hole it's hiding in plain view..

Have you already forgotten Bob Creamer and what these a hokes will do and so Al we need to do is close our eyes and do nothing?

thanks for being the voice of sanity

wasted get

you are not helping and you both are retards

Trump is gonna be prez

eat shit niggers

There is evidence of fraud. .done by Hillary...to get the 22,000 votes in PA.

It was mathematically impossible for her to get these....yet...she got them....

Are you helping out in Michigan.

You know the GOP has been out MANOUVERED by Clinton and is now begging for recount volunteers?

shut the fuck up your shitty posts are not gonna get traction

nobody believes that shit and we know at worst the REPUBLICAN congress is gonna vote Trump in

kill yourself you worthless pizzafaggot

Lol you type like those unhinged schizophrenics in Youtube comments. Do you actually talk like that IRL?

hes prolly a real spaz, a phoneposter and a leaf, truly the worst trifecta

They are calling for GOP recounters in MI that is an indisputable fact

keep bumping this shit, soon you hit bump limit and your niggershit thread goes in the cesspool where it belongs

Thats it. Stay comfortable and let them steal it goy.

noice

You underestimate the hatred and loathing Clinton supporters feel for Trump voters.

IF I TYPE IN ALL CAPS IT MAKES IT TRUE
DID YOU GUYS KNOW THAT ALL DEMOCRATS ARE LIZARDS AND THAT OP IS LITERALLY STALIN?

he's up 120k in Florida you fucking leaf
there won't be a recount there, besides it's too late to do one.

One leads to the other, though.

If the miss the deadline congress can vote to give electors for that state to Donald.

The state can certify however it wants to. In the end it's states rights.

This

Florida is a lost cause

Wisconsin already confirmed Trump

Even if they force Michigan blue, all that does is put PA on the table and even if PA goes blue, Trump still wins.

They need Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin to win.

And if they flip one result in one state, the GOP will ask for recounts in Nevada and New Hampshire and Minnesota where it was very close for HRC.

It's over user, stop worrying. It's only Jill Stein being an attention whore and scamming berntards for more of their money. Hillary doesn't give a shit anymore, she's just waiting for the eventual arrest

We'll see, nigger.

If there were an actual threat, the Republican including Trump would have every kike lawyer preparing to bankrupt those states. Private investigators would be swarming the county election committees.

Until that happens, not too worried.

However, if any state is flipped, it will ruin Trumps presidency even more because people will doubt the legitimacy of his EC win

Go home you fucking paid shills.

this
there are shittons of jews that would help Trump
plus Israel directly since Israel likes him

>Now she's going to have to convince a federal judge despite not having any evidence and not following any of the rules.

a MI federal judge allowed her to start counting today, overruling the MI AG

PAfag here, our state news site announced Trump winning our state a good 2 hours before major news networks.

They are getting worried!

They are begging to get recounters in Michigan.

Also Trumps lawyers are doing something...but....Obamas Federally appointed Judgesare disregarding the law and allowing the recounts

Wrong!

Look at the PA State Dept election site.

They refuse to make it official!

>Sorry, the page you were looking for does not exist or is not available. We performed a web search for “Election Return Spa” and here's what we found.

You had me for a second leaf

Kek

>no evidence of fraud

Reminds me of some people

he's not trolling, that is the election site for PA, google search the link if you don't believe it, it being down is weird, it worked before

>electionreturns.pa.gov/ENR_NEW

I got a "server not found" error when I try to go to this link.

Are you sure it's right?

dumbass leafs

>This.
Destroying the legitimacy of the electoral process actively destroys the integrity of the entire political system.

JIll "canceled" the lawsuit in Pennsylvania, it was not over the way the MSM lied and said it was, she is going to continue to steal the election via both HIGHER federal courts, and LOWER county courts. When ballot forgeries alone hit the half percent threshold, which should happen today or tomorrow, a recount will be automatic and they absolutely WILL flip it to Hillary

link is not working.

>she's just waiting for the eventual arrest
>trumpanzees still believe this

This. Those people are rabid animals

is this real? I cant tell

That's what we all said about Wisconsin and now Trump is up over 5,000 votes

Yawnsz

Wut

The state of pa is a Commonwealth state and she is also a raging cunt. Expect nothing from this except as a distraction from other more serious problems.

Appears to be off line. Link is good, I've been checking it for days

K LEAF, THANX BRO!

ULTIMATE SCOOP MAN.

>slide thread

stop using this fucking retarded meme. EVERY thread is a slide thread.

Hillary got busted completely for stealing the election in Nevada, yet due to the fact the system is paralyzed by corruption the MSM is totally silent and only cable news channel Newsmax Tv covered this. newsmaxtv.vegas/huuuge-nevada-voter-fraud-uncovered-worse-than-acorn/

Why does /qa/ raid other boards with the most obvious shitposting? They hit Sup Forums recently too.

WHY DO YOU TALK LIKE THIS

THEN A WHITESPACE

THEN SOMETING ABOUT VOTES FOLLOWED BY 3 DOTS...

THEN A LINK

www.google.com

i have volunteered to count three days, so if you believe in trump over that arch criminal
where the steal will take place in niggerville usa.
signupgenius.com/go/409054facaf23a4f94-wayne

Interesting. Thanks user.

They thrive on inter-board drama. They have a general dedicated to it.

The fuckin state department election site...is off line....

It's happening....

It's going off line Tham online. See the screen shot...

Notice they refuse to say the election results are official...

Notice the word. .. "Unofficial"

They refuse to say Trump won!

No problem..

All the FAGS here must not forget...Hillary is wicked, will go all the way and in phase 1 had already scammed 22,000 votes and got a free pass on that.

It was mathematically impossible for Clinton to get the 22,000.

Here is the link that exposes thus fraud. ..

It's happening.

>22,0000 BALLOTS

user...

The scam is on and running full steam....

They've shut down the PA state department website 5hat shows PA refuses to acknowledge Trump won PA....

Here is the link they've broken..

It Is on the way back machine however....

she doesn't need to pay a dime if a fed judge pushes it through like in MI

>Stein declined to pay the one million dollars it would take to petition the courts.

>PA say no way

Post your face when you realize that soros is literally trying to MEME a hillary victory, despite her already losing, conceding the election, the recount being stopped, and CTR being crushed.