Trump wins we go to war with China

>Trump wins we go to war with China
>Hillary wins we go to war with Russia

What is the better choice

I would rather kill some chinks tbqhflmama
Vodka-niggers are bros.

If you go to war with China at least you won't have to pay back the money you owe them.

Personally I think we shouldn't fight amongst ourselves when there are so many shitskins to kill.
Russians might not be full white, but they're a hell of a lot closer than chinks. But we really shouldn't be fighting Asians either. At least not while there are still niggers in the world.

The only good chink is a dead chink

It would be a hard war but we have allies encircling them and if Putin and Trump become best buddys we might be able to get Putins support making China unwilling to go to war. What would they do if they were surrounded and all they had were shit tier countries to help them fight?

Count me in for first regiment against disgusting chinks

it's easier to de-humanize people of other colors because of tribalism, and suffer less from ptsd.

The problem with both tho is people will be fighting for ideologies they wouldn't believe in, the debt or control of the middle east.

Crush the chinks

You shouldn't be aiding Israel, faggots

Going to war with the chinks you dumbfuck

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Crushing the Chinks obviously. That said the Chinese are likely to take Trumps comments as a sign of strength and stop shitting all over the 'pussy USA'.

News for you.

China and russia are allied. You go to war with both any way.

as if chinks need dehumanizing

Chinks are literally not human.

War with them can't come soon enough.

russians are white and we should never fight with each other

gooks are subhuman and should be exterminated

it's not a real alliance.

russia only sided with china due to bobomo bullshit. when lacking any other options, they sided with a neighbor who could back them up politically.

however, given a better option (the us and based europe), russia will never side wth china.

8 8

I would rather China. I mean, at least Russia is "white".

chink of course

i think weve entertained this notion that chinks are human long enough. time to set the clock straight

Chink of course.
Russia alway side with US in World War.

The interesting thing with China is that the country isn't as monolithic as most foreigners think.

The country has a HUGE landmass, settled by multiple ethnic groups with differing majorities by region. And those ethnic groups do not necessarily like each other that much.

If, and I emphasize IF, the U.S. could force a major economic recession/depression that popped both the trade surplus AND the current real estate/credit bubble no one in China wants to admit exists, it is possible you could cause the central government to fall.

The warlords-in-waiting come out to play at that point. We just sit back and watch. The biggest threat from this scenario would be who gains control of the nuclear arsenal.

Russia knows China is an enemy.