CNN WON'T EVEN MENTION THE ACCUSATIONS

They just scream (((FAKE NEWS))) and compare it to aliens and bigfoot. How obvious can they be?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBaI81hnumg

CNN is fake news. Don't like that trash here.

at least they got pictures of bigfoot

>fake news

They're partially right (oddly enough).

(((Alex Jones))) is fake news.

Yeah, virtually no one outside our small circle even knows what the fuck pizzagate is, and the story isn't even on most alt media sites, so how can a story that isn't even being actively investigated or talked about "fake news"?

They're de-legitimizing the story before anyone even knows what the fuck pizzagate is.

What was the "fake news"?

It's going to be 8 years of:

>fake news
>YOU'RE THE FAKE NEWS!
>I know you are, but what am I?

Isn't it?

The quickening is upon us Brothers.
CNN is gonna Striesand effect this Pizzagay investigation into the mainstream before 1/17/20...

>They're de-legitimizing the story before anyone even knows what the fuck pizzagate is.

it's a common tactic they use

all news is propaganda sine WWII

it's all just entertainment fake bullshit

so just choose what you prefer

>no one outside our small circle even knows what the fuck pizzagate is,

millions of people know

Pizzagate. So the term "fake news" was pretty apt this time. If anything it's generous to call a conspiracy theory "news" at all, fake or otherwise.

It's kind of amazing

>THIS FAKE NEWS STORY THAT IS ONLY JUST NOW BEING REPORTED BY US IS FAKE

Normies are going, "why the fuck are you telling us about a fake story then? What the hell is fake about it? I don't understand this shit. Fucking CNN you're off your fucking meds"

Furthermore, the fact that they refuse to mention any details about the "fake news" means people are now googling what this fake news story is that the media refuses to report on

My god can they shoot themselves in the foot any harder?

Yeah, they know now.

It's now our burden to give the people who are skeptical of MSM news bullshit dismissive attitude a reason to look deeper.

The ping pong faggots are going to dig deep and hide and we have to dig even deeper to find dirt.

Son of General Flynn (which is in Trump's cabinet).

Also, Pizzagate is the spirirtual successor to the Pedowood threads a few years back. Now the only question is, once Trump is in office will he do anything to investigate?

It's pretty big in Latin America. Lots of Spanish language videos out on it already.

Your average Catholic knows what's up here. Pedos using positions of authority to gain access to children while dismissing allegations as 'impossible' for persons of their station in life.

you mean 1/27/21

Leaf gets it

There is no evidence. Why would anybody believe it?

Exactly, it's the Streisand effect. People will look deeper.

>conspiracy theory
>pedowood

You're calling Wikileaks tinfoil now?

Because it is fake you stupid sub maintenance breeding level idiots.

>small

You're an idiot

>it's fake and ur dumb

No surprise PR has nigger-level contribution here.

This is quite literally going to be used by Obama to push through some ban on major media outlets in the name of stopping "fake news" in some lame duck session

It's not fake because no one is making this shit up.

New thread,lads.

They still believe they control the narrative, even after their fake polls had the opposite effect they intended.

Problem isn't wikileaks but these would-be Nancy Drews who read a random email, postulate that pizza means sex with kids and then build a conspiracy around it.

Oh no that sucks-man did it again!

Stop making Puerto Rico look dumber than everyone thinks it is already you stupid nigger.

The gunman was paid it's a total psyop, to crack down on alternative media.

>They're de-legitimizing the story before anyone even knows what the fuck pizzagate is.
They're probably doing this to cover their ass. Somebody just went into that restaurant with a gun. I doubt they want to be responsible if anyone does the same, so loudly decrying the story's legitimacy is a way of covering your ass while also talking about the story.

Build a conspiracy? It sounds like you're projecting a bit here.

Hillary, the devil herself, was directly involved in saving a bunch of child-trafficking pedos from Haiti. There's no conspiracy at all; there is some high level child trafficking going on here and Hillary+crew are behind it.

that's a half truth, the emails are real but what you've extrapolated from the emails is fake

>he's either mentally ill or just really stupid

And Sup Forums wants to say white privilege doesn't exist, even when it's staring them right in the face. Funny how a guy takes a gun into a pizzeria, shoots it, and he's "just really stupid," yet a black kid takes a knife to a campus and you all scream "LE REMOVE KEBAB".

This is why no one takes you seriously outside of Sup Forums.

Because they're actually being responsible for once and trying not to spread harmful bullshit. You retards are even worse than truthers.

Read any mainstream media article talking about pizzagate and notice the trend - all of them skate around specifics and all of them shove the whole fake news/conspiracy theory/deranged alt right thing so far down your throat it's ridic

This garbage hasn't hit our news floor or the news floor of any of our Latin american affiliates.

Its not a story in the us or L.A. you people should be doing something useful like calling an amendment convention to add term limits.

But sitting here jerking each other off is somehow more useful.

>No one takes you seriously outside of Sup Forums.

We like it that way. It's already netted us a failed European Union and the next President.

Maybe because this particular guy didn't try to disarm a cop, try to run, try to kill anyone, didn't hit anyone with a car, didn't physically assault anyone, and just maaaybe that's why he isn't dead?

White privilege doesn't exist, unless you're talking about the ability to keep yourself alive through rational action.

Is rationality now a white privilege exclusive?

>Sup Forums elected Donald Trump!

No, the Russians and voter turnout amongst uneducated white men did that.

We come here to jerk off together buddy

what the fuck are you doing here

>duh russians hacked duh GNC11!

Really, who is the tinfoil now, nu-male cuckboi.

it was a top story on bbc and tredning on twitter before the shooting, this isn't a super secret club it's the biggest board on Sup Forums now.

Probably because it's fucking retarded

Does anyone else find it funny that this became bigger news and completely overshadowed LITERALLY 40 faggots burning to death?
Truly this is peak Sup Forums

Pizzagate is stupid for the simple fact that no one will ever find actionable proof of anything & nothing will get done

not to mention the various leaps when it comes to Satanic rituals or whatever the fuck.

Are there pedos in Washington? Most likely. Doubt you'll find solid proof in this case.

Since there is not a shred of even remotely serious evidence pointing to the veracity of ANY of the Pizzagate accusations, CNN is absolutely right to not bother reiterating this LARPer shit which is only believed by the dumbest bottom feeding NEET asshats in existence.

muh russians

trying a little too hard there

You have no proof, no victims, no crimes, no nothing. All you have is a burning desire for there to be a conspiracy.

You don't have the advantage of living here.

Beyond the U.S., our rhetoric may gain some traction but within the U.S., Sup Forums is basically taboo to even NAME within mainstream media outlets.

I'm not kidding you, while Sup Forums itself MAY get a fantastically small mention every few years, Sup Forums itself is unnameable. We get zero coverage.

MSM is afraid of us. They don't want to divert ANY attention to us because what we discuss "really makes you think".

Why are they getting so asshurt about this? And the guy walking in with the gun changes nothing because the (((media))) was in damage control about pizzagate before

Not casual. The arsonist was an ISIS cell. Diverge the attention from a terrorist attack with more than 30 dead people.

This coordination reminds me of the whole "gamers are dead" thing from gamergate.

There it is.

>IT'S RETARDEEEEDDD XD

Who is coming to this conclusion before it has even been looked into. Surely not you, gigantic faggot.

AUSTRIA YES

>attacking a conspiracy theory with an even more retarded conspiracy theory

No one from the EU should be allowed to post here, shilliam the 3rd here only further proves why.

>chris cuomo

is he on CNN literally just because his daddy is a politician (D)?

Not an argument and nothing I wrote is exaggerated.

Hey guys

I'm totally

Not from

Reddit or anything

I just

Like typing

Like this because

People can

Tell when I'm

Separating my

Thoughts

(edit) thanks

For the

Gold

What? Haiti. Epstein's Lolita Island. Podesta's emails. There's loads of suggestive evidence.

Repeating it over and over that "IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING!" won't make it go away.

Congrats, you figured out the mainstream media are literally all in cahoots with each other and discuss how to lie to the public before lying to the public together.

> m... muh safe space

No one watches CNN so they can say whatever they want.

>Because it is fake you stupid sub maintenance breeding level idiots.

are there counselors in Puerto Rico? i'd wager you're projecting your own lack of self worth onto others as a coping mechanism.unless thats actually your attempt at persuasive rhetoric, in which case, you need to repeat the 4th grade.

Russians didn't do shit but I see ur point.
Sup Forums didn't help at all. In fact you guys did nothing but sabotage Trump this whole campaign.

So go to the police? Oops you can't because emails that seem a bit odd to you aren't proof of anything.

you finally prove that sandy hoax was fake? oh wait, we're supposed to pretend that fucking embarrassment didn't happen

They only do it because you let them.

Dude, fuck off. You always bait that picture to get people over to you shitty threads. If your threads were any good, people would interact with it. Please stop

> i don't have anything of substance to counter with, better yank out some asisine meme in an attempt of damage control.

>can't argue talking points
>lolecksdee i'll just attack the accuser hehe

Nigga u gay af

>Are there pedos in Washington? Most likely. Doubt you'll find solid proof in this case.

Solid evidence was already found. Physical evidence on the other hand has not yet been found.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the public looking at business owners in depth like they are doing in this case.

CNN gave out electors names on their website, now people are threatening to kill them if they don't change their votes from Trump. Though i don't agree with the people making threats towards the electors, I do think the public has the right to know their names just like in this case.

Got any evidence kiddo? Didn't think so. The real world is not Post Truth only you Alt Right dweebs embraced the anti logic koolaid.

>solid evidence
>symbols
get that weak shit outta here
it's dumb because none of you know how to conduct an investigation or know what things to ask or do.

This.

The mainstream media seems to be doubling down on their biased stupidity. It's fun watching them destroy their own credibility.

>Solid evidence was already found

>Solid evidence
>Solid
>evidence

Let's skip some steps of this conversation: I will dare you to provide said "evidence" and you won't answer. The End.

The fuck you on? MSM has had plenty of articles on us and even linking directly to this board on their sites

Do you believe normalfags care? They've never cared and never will. CNN will be around longer than you will, because you allow it to be so.

>besta pizza logo looks like pedo-symbol
Unfortunate coincidence
>crossed ping-pong paddles looks like a butterfly
No it doesn't. Pure Confirmation bias.

show some proofs

That's why we're investigating, dummy. A bit odd is an understatement.

We can connect the dots better than you can, or you're being disingenuous. Nice proxy, faggot.

this is the fucking evidence? screencaps with arrows connecting random shit?

Honestly, remove /x/ from Sup Forums. You're off your fucking meds

fuck off, Russia

They should really have that pic of the girl taped to the ping pong table.

>it's dumb because none of you know how to conduct an investigation or know what things to ask or do.

Do you know what circumstantial evidence is?

The FBI already did the homework and concluded those symbols are used by pedo's and traffickers. Is this fact hard for you to grasp?

> mfw the DNC is brought down by lolicon fans over their pedo ring

just let them LARP for awhile and get it out of their systems. that's literally all the "proof" these schizos have. random pictures connecting irrelevant shit THEY want to be true.

see

The problem with you conspiracy types is that you never quit when it's obvious there's nothing to find. You consider the lack of evidence as proof that you're being kept in the dark.

Just trying to help you.

>It's happening

When memes become real life. You now guys even if we're wrong about pizza gate, this is pretty funny and I'm glad we did this.

>Austria

> I'm asserting that Ghosts exist.

>My evidence is some shaky video with shadows of unknown source and too blurry to recognize anything.

> WOAH WOAH WOAH DON'T DISREGARD MY CLAIM PREMATURELY!!!!

Have you even read the emails. You must be retarded if you think they're talking about food.

They don't fucking understand, Americans LOVE conspiracy theories. Every since 9/11, conspiracies have taken hold mainstream. It doesn' matter if they're legit or not, if there's enough circumstantial evidence, people will take it seriously. They made a big mistake talking about this, because now possibly thousands of people will do some research on it, and amplify to infinity.

Also, the shooters dad works for Protect-A-Child, and launders money through fake movies, some including children

Case in point.

>Pure Confirmation bias.

Look into Tony Podesta.

Confirmation bias my ass, the guy has pictures of neighborhood kids naked in his house, his favorite artist does child abuse/rape art. There is actually quite a bit of circumstantial evidence.