Have you ever changed or moderated your opinions or beliefs just to get women?

Have you ever changed or moderated your opinions or beliefs just to get women?

Is this retarded tactic one of the major driving forces in international politics?

No, but plenty have lost interest after hearing mine.

t. commiefornian

dude people work out soloey to get a girl what do you think

nevever got women

No, I don't talk about politics with women.

My GF knows i'm conservative but i try to keep the "purge all brown mestizos" talk on the internet.

>Have you ever changed or moderated your opinions or beliefs just to get women?
Well, what do you think? People do this literally more than all the god damn time. If I started hailing Hitler and lamenting drowning West in front of girls, I'd never get laid. I've never tried that though. Might be worth a shot.

No, but I haven't sperged out either.

I.e. you have moderated your opinions.

I never go full retard because that never works for anything. Starting moderate and then doing the slow release is the best method to deprogram someone.

o no

Tath isis so sadi

iktf, khv+ here

>When the established colonizer settles and exploits/humiliates the nigger subjects and then the nigger subjects gain independence and exploit/humiliate the native population until some niggers elect a far right leader who is actually a colonizer and then they get exploited themselves, the meme.

>discussing politics with women

No, but I was about to close the deal with a very attractive blonde a couple months ago when she asked me who I was going to vote for. She did not like my response.

While I didn't get to make sex inside of her vagina, which is lamentable, it was pretty funny that she stormed out of my room and apartment right past a bunch of dudes in the living room. Explaining the situation was pretty funny.

She probably had herpes or something anyway.

>mfw dumped a Polish 7/10 for World of Warcraft

I bet it's autism.

All you have to do is keep your mouth shut. You don't open up with "we need to execute all pedophiles, rapists, and killers" on the first date. You have to slow drip the red pill over time.

No because I'm an alpha not a beta. If a women doesn't conform to your views she's not interested anyway and you're just going to be used.

Finnish memes?

Finlinshin mamis!!

Jelo anymony here?

I generally don't share my opinions with other people, especially not political opinions.

Of course. If I'm trying to get my dick wet I'm not going to screaming "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW". That shit comes later.

>tfw seeing a qt3.14 aryan goddess that said "don't be a nigger" to me for the first time the other day

I'm starting to redpill her a bit. Feelsgoodman.

You never speak policy politics only ideology politics with women.

German and Italian descent here Joao.

You don't change beliefs, you pretend for a bit.

If you are intelligent enough, you can easily change her beliefs through small logical arguments over time.

Generally, it is easier if truth and validity are "discovered" by each of you together at the same time.

No, because women never talk to me
I'm too smart for them

Sure. And my lineage comes from mighty Thor himself.

>qt3.14 aryan goddess that said "don't be a nigger"
That sound amazing. Too bad for you though, Jamal.

Women mitigate their beliefs to suit a man they are already interested in.

There is no reason to change your own beliefs

>tfw too smart for women

>I swear guys I'm white despite living in a shitskin country

Yeah, right, you fucking spic

Kek. Very funny my Mongolian friend.

I think I was hogging the blanket or something.

some measure of deception is ALWAYS used in order to fuck women.

Do you tell women you're on a date with what you last masturbated to? Do you feel some shame because you are hiding a part of yourself by not telling her what you last masturbated to?

So why feel like you should tell her your political opinions as soon as you meet her?

There is a time that you should start revealing your political beliefs, and that's shortly after you've given her a really good fuck.

during pillowtalk, you can start talking bout current events and revelaing bits of your value system and if you aren't a sperg then you'll have her wrapped around your little finger because women are programmed to fall for men who have just fucked them well and nearly all women don't actually care about politics but simply care about joining perceived consensus and not sticking out.

No.

White knighting is for cucks.

She may talk to you, but she won't show your her pussy. And even if she does, then you're getting cucked by her anyway.

Women hardly give a shit about anything other than alpha cock (weather popular or controversial), and having him as her ''provider''

Well my grandmother who is still alive is literally a blonde blue eyed german and my last name is Italian.

You should do some research about european diaspora in Argentina before spouting Sup Forums memes like a brown portugese monkey.

This

Well argued, Nigel.

Calm down Chang.

This, my literally sjw gf is starting to take the redpill and she's slowly assimilating it, if I went immediately immediately full gas the kikes with her I would not have tasted her pussy, making my life more complete, and we would have gotten instead one more libtard to oppose

It's called hiding your power level user.

Never changed my opinions, but always hidden them. It's next to impossible to find white nationalist women around my age (24) or even women open to the idea

post faec

Why didnt you just say I havent decided? It's not honourable to cock-block yourself because you feel the need to share your opinion to some blonde

that butt belongs to melisa mendiny

id recognize that butt anywhere

This slut I hooked up with a couple weeks ago tried talking to me about politics and I told her "I only discuss politics with people whose opinions I respect." She's also tumblr incarnate. Such a nasty woman

At least Canada is a white country unlike Argentina

Non!

Deyh whill find ouot!

I put literally zero effort into perusing or attracting women, however my gf is more racist than anyone on Sup Forums since she literally drives down the street yelling NIGGER at blacks walking by so if I was going to change my politics to impress her I'd probably be in jail for a hate crime like she soon will be

>At least Canada is a white country

The maple syrup has altered your DNA, leaf.

You're barely human.

That doesn't make you white Pi Jung Chang.

Better than being a filthy beaner

I had to change my beliefs in order to get women, as in swallowing some redpills about sociual dynamics and evolutionary psychology

this
only tell them what they should know and believe after you've given them a good dicking

Difference is i'm not a mestizo meanwhile your french grandmother was a degenerate who loved filthy yellow cocks.

>Argentina
>white
kek good one Carlos

>Canada is a white country
only the terrain though

>cock blocking yourself
this is called autism, don't rationalise it
>'You know, I don't really think either one is perfect... thrid party is an option I guess..'
how hard was that?

That literally never happens

You cuck, stand strong in your beliefs and women will come to you.

And yes most leftists are betamen orbiting a feminist trying to get some pussy.

I was with a very lefty ""muslim"" girl for a while and I kind of felt myself changing my views to be more like hers

but she was extremely bright and she had a dominant personality so I don't feel as bad as I should

>Lefty
>Muslim

Does not compute.

Why should I? They should change their beliefs for me

This
If you are a chad you can say whatever you want, the women will be attracted anyway

I have never changed my beliefs in order to get women, if necessary I avoid it if I know it's going to piss them off to the point of not letting me smash, but other than circumventing the issue I hold pretty tightly to my principles.

i have never done anything at all to get women

Most women are white and it's very rare for them to racemix here unlike the JEWsa where it's more likely

I'm way to intellligent to get a gf

Never. I bend women to my political will.

how is that working out for you?

*most people are white here and it's very rare for women to racemix

Argentina isn't even white at all

I talk about far right facts all the time IRL. Though I use sources and reasoning so I don't have problems. I even converted my family and some of my friends (some of which used to be leftists)

Evidently not

you need too lurk moar

>Bring dominated by a leftist muslim woman
AMERICA YES!

No, because women like men who don't have fear of saying what they think and standing their ground. Agreeing with the political vision of a girl just to bang her is the attitude of a beta, a alpha states what he thinks without caring about the consequences because he is confident enough to know that the girl will fall in his dick anyway, and trust me, women notice this.

My mother used to be a lefty but my brother and I have finally redpilled her. She was a registered Democrat every year she was eligible to vote and this year she went red.

Huge % of muslims here are upper middle class, parents who either came over as high-paid professionals or just rich ppl who were the only ones who could flee fucked up countries

so the kids go to the good universities here and they're basically the same as everyone else. This girl was extremely secular but most of her friends weren't.

>khv+
What's the "+" for? Never held hands with a girl?

no but I lie and keep my power level hidden around them so I can get laid

>changing opinion to please her

That's exactly how you lose women

nah you've got it backwards
if they think you're attractive they won't care what your beliefs are. if they think you're unattractive you're only useful if you can be shamed into thinking in ways that advantage her. ugly people speaking their mind will get EXTREME HATRED from women. its fun to do it anyway but you just need to expect this if you're ugly.

never had prolonged eye contact, im ugly

When I was a boy yes

Now that I am a man, I either dont talk about politics with women or I calmly explain why they are wrong usually

1. Probably when younger but it was not so much lying as actually being brainwashed and believing the mumbo jumbo.

2. Correct. It was not women who ruined western civilization. It was men bowing down to (((influences))) and their thirst for pussy.

none of the above.
my extensive experience with it gives me no reason to carry on with it or encourage it.
i am better off without it.
it doesn't work for me.
i'm not a robot
sovereign individual

No. I still will never date or marry a non-virgin, and I will save myself for marriage. Of course, I'm aware that it's THE CURRENT YEAR and that I'll die alone.

>Attempting to relate to women
What are you? Fucking stupid??

Pretty much

>Have you ever changed or moderated your opinions or beliefs just to

This is how it starts. It starts innocently.

If you were just a bit more louder, maybe even a touch obnoxious you'd get that girl.

If you just look the other way at your boss fucking over your co-worker, you'll keep that job, after all it's not your fault.

If you just try to be a bit more conscious about who your friends are, you might reap benefits.

If you just cheat with a girl in a relationship, it's not your fault, it's her choice.

If you just belittle other who are "weaker" in public in order to reap benefits of an improved position in the society, it's not your fault they are weak.

If you just do drugs with an important business partner as a bonding experience it doesn't matter, it's just drugs.

If you go to a prostitute to relieve yourself, it's not your fault, you were lonely.

If you just lie on your resume, it's not big deal, everyone does it.

If you just engage in some corporate games and fuck someone over, it's not your fault, you would be the one taking the fall if you didn't engage in it.

If you exploit your employees, it's not your fault, you just have to do what's the best for the business.

If you steal from your employer, or do the bare minimum, it's not your fault, you're being exploited.

If you lie to your voters, it's not your fault, it's the only way to survive in politics.

Notice the pattern? Everytime, everyday, several times a day you will be offered the temptation with a justification of why you should do it. Somebody cuts in front of you in traffic? You can just feel that Audi douchebag's pea-sized brain having a powertrip. Do you start swearing at the cunt? In no way is he in the right, but that's how it starts. This is how the rabbit hole gets its depth. You don't go from swearing at people in traffic to eating babies in a day, but boy it's a slippery slope.

And you know who is behind the whispering of "just do this, it's not your fault? Right?

>if they think you're attractive they won't care what your beliefs are.
Women aren't as visual as men are though. Woman can feel attracted to all kinds of ugly retards as long as they show confidence. Trust me, attitude and strength are much more important to attract woman than looks, all you need to do is be normal(not hideous)and women will fall for you much more due to your behavior.

p.s. I've done this with 2 hard lefty girls and one other centre-left girl who turned full leftist.

Tone of them, a syrian girl who ended up joining lefty lgbt cliques, I literally said "how do you like that oppressive, conservative dick inside you?" while we were fucking and told me afterwards that it was funny but also hot.

girls in general like to be dominated and left wing girls (esp. ones on tinder) even more than the average girl, so just do what ou want in be with confidence. do what makes your dick hard.

a girl smiled at me today

this is really great

trust ME, you're wrong

You will be considered as psycho if you don't look like a Chad, but behave like one.

I went vegan to get a girl she didn't want me so meat again I was 18 I'm almost 33 now

yeah life is easy if you live in Slav Disney world

He's not entirely wrong. I've seen mediocre looking guys do extremely well with women if they have nice jobs and strong personalities.