Does the negress have a point...

Does the negress have a point? Why should children without food or food stamps go hungry so that dudes at yacht clubs can snort cocaine off of hookers? Why should the tax payers pay for rich people's degeneracy?

If they're rich and doing drugs, it's clearly not hampering their ability to be successful. The same cannot be said for poor crackheads.

That's fine but why are we paying for it?

Drug testing of any kind should be made illegal. It's unconstitutional and is clearly an "unreasonable search".

Seems alright.
If you're going to receive anything there should be standards for it.
Same should apply for welfare receivers. If you can't pass a drug test you can't get food stamps.
Make it so that only independent people who don't need tax breaks or welfare can use drugs.

Umm a tax break means you get part of the money you EARNED back. Welfare is getting money you DIDN'T EARN at all. So the fat nigress can fuck right off.

Agree except in instances where a worker is dealing with heavy machinery, and they should only be tested via mouth swabs, which are limited to 24 hours of detection.

>You earned
Lol this meme again. You only "earned" that by being in a country that had the public services and tools that allowed you to succeed. You and ever other workers owe some if those earnings back to your fellow Americans that help you. Getting tax breaks for drugs while people down in their luck might die is unacceptable.

Lmao the guy who said that food stamp recipients should be drug tested got busted for cocaine.

Hookers and blow man
in the founding fathers image

High-class niggresses are so fucking lame.

They get instant respect because they are a nigger and not a hoodrat, even though they still are asking for gibedats

Great, another waste of taxpayer money.

Let me guess, she's got a deal with the hospital and gets kickbacks. Just like when they drug tested poor people in Florida for welfare.

> only about 100 ways to fake a drug test.

>allowing people to keep their own money is the same as welfare.

This idea needs to die.

Why is it hard for faggots to provide a link?

Because we're all corporate bootlickers around here. Someday we'll all be millionaires too.

>public services and tools that allowed you to succeed
What, like prism?

Not in the case of applying for benefits. The state can offer whatever barriers it wants to getting an additional benefit. What you say only applies when taking away a right. They are two separate things.

>receive anything
Not having something taken from you isn't the same as receiving it.

This is why niggers should never have been let free.

She does. This is what social justice ought to be, instead of that retarded college cuckery, or multi culturalism hysteria. Sticking it to the man!

Yes and no. The marginal dollar to a poor person is far more likely to be squandered than if that dollar was given to a rich person. However, everyone should follow the law anyways. Ideally, since money does different things in the hands of different people, it is important to maintain a healthy spread of wealth in society.

a tax break is the government taking less of your money at gunpoint. Behind the smoke and mirrors, taxation is always theft at gunpoint. The government just does their best to hide the gun from the general public under a handkerchief of obligation or emotional appeal.

>welfare is a right!

I don't think people bitch until taxes exceed 10%.

>You only earned that by being in a country where the government did its damnest to stop you from succeeding.

FTFY. Now get the hell off my board, you Soros shilling faggit.

One is taking taxpayer money for which the government must be held to account. The other is not taking tax money.

>This bait again

Hahahahaha
>working in a plant with heavy machinery
>most of the crew is regularly on meth or coke
>lol construction
>Hey Jim, you just took a hit, how about you hop on that multi million dollar crane and try not to knock over that even more expensive cooling tower
What could go wrong?

>D-WI

NO PROBLEM - YES!!

IF THAT MEANS WELFARE RECIPIENTS HAVE TO TO!

HAHAHAHA YOUR MOVE BITCH

>getting other people's money is the same as keeping your own money
How do they legitimately not see the discrepancy?

damn...

really making me think here...

How are tax payers PAYING for it? They are tax payers too. So are they paying for my drug habit? Go get a job you angry, jealous, NEET retard

Never agreed with drug testing for those on welfare or stamps. Yea it's bad cause the parents are hooked but at the same time the kids shouldn't be punished for what therr parents can't control

Having drug tests for welfare just adds to the bureaucracy increasing the reach of the government

Fix government overreach with more government

Exactly. So everyone on welfare should be drug tested. Rich people keeping their own money is not the same as a free handout

>Does the negress have a point?

She would have a point if rich people who get tax breaks actually got breaks on their personal taxes. The kind of super-rich caste that we have in this country don't pay much in personal taxes because they have a holding company, corporation, or foundation that handles their assets.

I don't think people have a very good understanding of this whole "rich people" thing. What is a rich person exactly? Some upper middle class white family living in a gated community? Lawyers? Doctors? Or are we talking about the super rich with fucking yachts and mansions?

There is a fast chasm of ignorance to cross and people are busy chittering back and forth about drug testing [insert group of people here]? What the fuck man?

then they should get assistance in the form of free school lunches or children's clothes that are specifically marked not to be resold.

>WHAAAAA DA MAN IS KEEPING ME DOWN!!!

Get the fuck out of here with that nigger-teir argument.

m8 he was just saying the opposite of what you were. You said that people succeed because the government helps them, he said he succeeds in spite of the government doing the opposite. You got shit in return because you posted shit to begin with.

>Why should children without food or food stamps go hungry so that dudes at yacht clubs can snort cocaine off of hookers?
We test welfare recipients cause they're using taxpayer dollars to buy drugs.
We don't test rich people cause they're spending their own money on drugs.
Not a terribly difficult concept to grasp.

>You only "earned" that by being in a country that had the public services and tools that allowed you to succeed.
>t. never had a job

kill yourself.

I went to private school and uni. I have private healthcare, everything I've ever had was paid for by me or my parents. Remind me how I needed the government please

taxes should be same exact amount for everybody, why the fuck am I paying much, much more, than some fucktard with minimal wage...and thats why many people earn minimum on paper...

Should be same percentage wise.

They should. Drugs are illegal and the state has the prerogative to make sure that the money that should have been public property normally, aren't spent on illicit things.
By the time those people do drugs, they're not successful anymore. They're living with the money they made out of their previous successes.

No. People getting tax breaks aren't welfare. The government isn't giving you any money for tax break. let alone money to live on. she's a symbolism baby.

I think Congress should get drug testing. They're only federal employees who are exempt.

>By the time those people do drugs, they're not successful anymore. They're living with the money they made out of their previous successes.
No, they're not. My buddy has only worked at his job for about a year. Makes $200,000 and everyone there does coke recreationally. Some smoke pot a few times a week. It's totally different.

This all said, I'm still against drug testing for welfare, but for different reasons.

>You're not giving me money, therefore I am paying for what you're doing.
f

Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and say companies can test their employees any way they want. If you don't like their testing policies, don't work for them.

So i guess business owners dont rely on these resources. If not, by all means have a tax break.

>i'll never start my own company but i'll tax anyone who did

People on welfare have a choice, don't want to get drug tested, stop taking free shit then. You lose your independence when you lose your independence.

the government makes it so fucking hard to own and maintain a small business, especially to the extent that you can employ others instead of just yourself. If you think that the government helps small business more than it hinders them, then it is clear that you know nothing about the subject and it's not worth discussing it with you any further.

I agree. Everyone should do drug tests, mandatorily each year, and cut off those who fail from any public healthcare funding. Also cut off the obese and elderly.

No, her law is unconstitutional, as it directly infringes on the right to privacy and equal treatment under the law.

but its not, here part of income, like 8/10 of minimal wage is not taxed, so from minimum wage, you get taxed only a little, but once you earn double the minimal wage, you get tax free only 4/10 and so on...

Life isn't fair.

Seems fair actually. It's not like they'll actually catch anyone though.

Except the purpose of a tax break is to put that money back into the business and raising employment, not drugs and hookers. Otherwise, that money should go to more responsible business owners.

Well i assume you use roads and water.

I think it's fine. Drugs are degenerate, and the upper class really doesn't need any tax breaks. If they have nothing to hide, they shouldn't oppose the test. It's really not that much to ask.

>equal treatment under the law.
Not if we drug test welfare recipients too...

Agreed. We need to take a page from Duerte's book while we're at it and eliminate all of them.

equal treatment would be for the state to take the taxes according to it's constitutional prerogative. Tax breaks is preferential treatment which can be given for very good reasons on people that meet certain conditions imposed by the law.
In the case of exempting the rich from taxes, the good reason is because their money is in banks, which do transactions with them, and the state taxes those transactions, or the rich spend it themselves on luxuries that are even more heavily taxed. When the rich buy untaxed drugs, the state doesn't get it's share because it can't tax illegal transactions.

for things like these, there is VAT...

just make drug tests mandatory for anyone working in the banking industry or on the stock exchange

>giving people money is the same as not taking their money
wew

>We're gonna let you keep more of the money you worked for and earned
>But you have to spend that money how we want
Fuck right off, bootlicker. The government has no say on how I spend the money I work for.

Because it's the difference between being able to pay for food and shelter versus a new Xbox. Someone making 500k and paying 30% in taxes would be perfectly fine compared to some making 12k and paying the same percentage.
The main concern is that this system send like it didn't reward "hardwork", but by the logic farmers and construction workers should be paid a fuck ton more.

Not in a system where everyone gets taxed.
I don't get any tax breaks. I can't tell the government I am not going to pay taxes.

>IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR.
Bootlicker scum detected

What a hypocrite! An ex-drug user wants to drug test people? I mean, come on. How hypocritical can you get? Seriously.

Stupid. You know she's on crack. Anyway, why should I pay for the poor's drug addiction? At least rich people pay for their own drugs.

Lick my balls, faggot. If that was true then why are you poor and bitching about it on Sup Forums?

Sounds like he knew what he was talking about.

Affirmative action. The only classy blacks are the conservative blacks.

>he looks at the economic consequences of the accident not the idea that people will be hurt

wew...

also this makes no sense "people" dont get tax breaks- companies and specific economic actions (i.e. donating to charity) do.

Everyone in America should be drug tested by force
positive = that's a gassin'

What does snorting cocaine has to do with food?

>Everyone in America should be drug tested by force
How to waste fuck loads of money:the post.

Please die. You're infecting others with your stupidity.

HAHahaahha!!!! Love it! All for it, if any one group receives a hand-out or deal from the government they should have to be subject to all welfare program rules.

clearing out millions of drug users would not be a waste of money

You don't have a warlord as a neighbor and an NAP as the only thing preventing him from beheading you and taking your wealth.

Since corporations are now considered people shouldn't all employees be subject to drug testing if that company receives government subsidies or aid? Not contracts, just kick backs and tax relief.

>black person is angry about white people
Water is wet

>Throwing millions more people in jail (at the expense of taxpayers) won't waste money
WEW
E
W
Even the states that only drug test welfare recipients operate that at a huge net loss.
>inb4 edgy Duerte meme solutions that are in no way shape or form reasonable in first world nations

We're not.

You arent entitled to other people's money Mao.

>Water is wet
No, it isn't. Water makes things wet.

Thought on PRISM: If some of the fringe conspiracies turn out to be correct, or if PRISM is used against our corrupt government and their ruling class oligarch allies, would it be considered a valuable program?

Everyone pays taxes and those taxes pay for roads and bridges. Not sure how that nullifies a persons labor in acquiring wealth.

>not taking someone's money is the same as giving it to them

Liberalism was a mistake.

Test the shit out of them. Degenerates don't deserve tax breaks.

Considering most of us middle classers don't get the same tax breaks, I don't see the problem with this.

Keep on licking those boots though you underage pantywaisted little bitch

>I DEMAND REGULATIONS ON PEOPLE WHO SPEND THE MONEY THEY WORK FOR IN WAYS I DON'T APPROVE!
When did Sup Forums become so cucked?

Rich people being degenerates is one of the fundamental problems of this day.
They used to be respectable business owners or nobility with conservative world views.
Todays millionaires are just self indulgent idiots for the most part.

lol@ you if you think your "private" schools didn't get public money.

This. Stop being a fucking poorfag if you don't like it you fucking shitwad.

>Works extremely hard and smart
>Gets rich
>Spends money on hookers and drugs
>poorfags and niggerfare recipients are jelly because their lives fucking suck
>MUH DRUG TEST

Fuck off seriously.

That's because most of us middle classers don't do as much to stimulate the economy
Not being a communist doesn't make you a bootlicker