COMET PIZZA FALSEFLAG

EDGAR WELSH GOT CHARGED FOR RUNNING OVER SOME GIRL! THIS HAPPENED 6 WEEKS AGO!

this is obvious, is the MSM trying to stay alive, let them sink under their own weight, dont worry anons, they are doomed!

This just makes it possible that the Pizzagate savior was trying to atone for killing a child. Wanted to atone for killing a child by trying to save a bunch of other children. Probably on some serious meds, which is why this crazy act would make sense to him.

And why is it crazy? Why would you keep a bunch of chillins around if you aren't about to use them/kill them? Hell, why would they even use that site, particularly after all the dweebs showing up in person and all the heat from the internet? They wouldn't.

fuck those faggots, and as I said it before, news is a global franchise, very soon people will get tired of all this shit, when are we taking by force news outlets? I would definitively enjoy putting some bullets in the heads of my local propaganda machinists.

We're all dead. We've been for years.

ok, this is weird. any info on the status of that case or investigation?

HE MADE A DEAL WITH THE PEDO JEWLUMINATI THROUGH HIS DAD WHO WORKS FOR '''''CHILD PROTECTION'''''' FOR THE GOVERNMENT

DO THIS FALSE FLAG FOR US AND WE'LL MAKE YOU A DEAL!!!!

If he's an MK Ultra programmed bot he may just be cleaning up loose ends for them
>tfw he is now loose end

His family runs a production company
>"forever young productions"

They are connected to child safety groups and foster homes or some shit. It might be just a bigger part of the network.

It's possible they are working against them ...but doesn't explain why he'd play directly into their hand, go in guns blazing
>do nothing
>tell police everything media is hoping to hear

SEARCH THE GIRLS NAME
he hit a 13 yo girl, if he's programmed it might've been a hit
>consider a pedo network only operates with the closest knit ppl
>tfw they are grooming most to become leaders
>the dirty jobs are prob handled by very slim roster

I thought we found out who this guu was last night.

Isn't he a professional actor who is related to a child protection angency bureaucrat?

you write like a faggot, why wasnt he charged?, they brided him, telling him that they would destroy his life if he didnt do the false flag. He ran over a black teen, if this had hit the news in a viral way, his life would have been over.

I hate all this faggots using their normie logic, you idiots havent seen anything.

>EDGAR WELSH GOT CHARGED

Read the story you posted, imbecile.

Also, go rake yourself.

Probably never you fucking baby.

"muh msm makes fun of my favorite blogs and now im angery"

*bribed him

Pizzagate is on the verge of going mainstream for normies and Antarctica is cracking and covered in Mysterious electric blue light

Too many happenings

>angery

I'm thinking there was no collision. He was getting rid of 'evidence' because he figured out he's going to burn. Look for kids getting UN-kidnapped around bullshit happenings. You'll see this a lot for the next couple years.

no it's more like the pigs intimidated him and coerced him to take a deal , immunity in exchange for going along with their false fag operation to smear anyone investigating pizza gate and push their "fake news" (((narrative)))

face involuntary manslaughter charges or help us with this fale flag

Source user? Haven't heard anything about Antarctica happenings, looks juicy.

>electric blue light

got a link broheim?

>how i know Sup Forums is full of newfags,

they respond to shit like that , with shit like this hey how can you see trump win, and still be this thickheaded?

you clearly have never lived in a real place, this shit happens all the time, i am surprised it hasnt happened in this much time.
You idiots dont realize the fabric of society is actually pretty thin, and pretty much anything well placed, can push us to social collapse in no time. Fucking kids, you will get killed.

is that how he landed the job?

ok so this will be much easier, put bigly public pressure on the arresting department until they give you the full details of what happened while he was in custody, when you find out which office sent officers or agents to question this guy you can directly link to whomever is calling the shots on how this media play by play is unfolding

>charged for an accident

this is freaking me out now

there is another angle to this, they're going to tie Welsh to white supremacy because he ran down that girl on purpose over her race, thus pizzawhatever is tied to hate groups so thus censored etc etc

her name was Kenyatta or some white like that

don't worry, I'll put the civil rights people onto this, the play won't fly, wow this is really embarrassing for them

I bet you think a new world war cant happen, and cues never happen, how can their be a military cue in this day an age??

you clueless bastards are the reason society is so weak and unprepared right now, i will enjoy killing your type when they come asking for help because they were to stupid and in a bubble to actually prepare themselves.

nice! beam me up fake alien jesus second coming

you stupid fucking retard it doesnt matter if it is an accident!!!! you still go to jail or have to face charges!!!

YOU FUCKING KIDS GTFO OF HERE !!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

>cues
coups

that, thank you

who is this guy

your father....seriously GTFO you dont even now what we talking about, yet you come and dismiss it.

What would they charge him with? Going the speed limit at night and hitting a dumb kid that's in the road? Who the fuck let's their 13 kid walk around at night with only a few other little kids? Parents should be charged with neglect.

not (you) you, i mean, everybody

Care to post a source to the picture

aha yeah, your 13 year old daughter gets ran over, and injured, and you are not going to persue charges on the offender?

you have no idea how this is, how can they prove he did not willingly ran over her because she was black, and he was a white supremacist.

STUPID RETARDS,,,you dont live in the real world.

it doesnt matter is it was her fault, just like a woman can call you up for domestic abuse and they will jail you first, then investigate, if you were innocent, well fuck you.

got any proofs?

TRUST NO ONE

Um no. If it's a complete accident and the driver was doing nothing wrong they don't get charged.

they believe the victim stupid moron!!!!

+ she had witnesses and he didnt, he is fucked even if she jumped in front of the car

lmao what? That's not how it goes in the USA at all. Your intent to not do harm doesn't mean shit, you still inflicted harm.

FUCKING MORON,
i hope that happens to you, that you accidentally hit someone, them we'll talk

she had witnesses, is word vs word and she wins by default, how can he defend himself if the girl and her friends all testify that he got out of the road, or that he got in an argument with them a while back, and that then he ran over them on purpose?

My mother hit some black child in the middle of the road not long ago. No charges and no jail, he wasn't at a crosswalk. Simple as that

>tattoo says 'pizza time'

> dumb kid walks out in front of your car while you're going the speed limit
>charge the driver
Wtf America

Bump

No, it is. If you're driving at night and run over some dumb nig in the middle of the road crossing against the light you're not going to get charged. Look up how rarely drivers in NYC get charged for hitting people.

Obviously shopped. If it were real that faggot would have "pizza time" in some shitty gothic font

charges have to filed by somebody, if they feel like they will lose the trial, they dont file charges

arent they also

>penal court

and

>civil court

what i am saying is that the hitting looks bad, she had witnesses, they can lie.....
I would be surprised if the parent didnt want to try to cash in on this accident.

Charges don't HAVE to be filed by anyone what are you talking about lol

criminal charges yes

but civil charges like injury settlements and stuff like that. Also, in my country the victim has to come forward, unless someone saw you, or it has recorded, the police cant charge you without a victim. (where it applies)

you're a faggot im OP kys

Wtf I hate trump now

was recorded.

i mean that, no crime will be investigated, unless someone comes and reports a crime, not with the police, but with the judicial system, in court, and then the charges are bound to the person that filed the claim.

yes i saw

see

You people think that when the police arrests you and bring you in, you are guilty? it has to go through court, and like i said, for crimes like robberies and assaults, there has to be a victim!

>>You idiots dont realize the fabric of society is actually pretty thin, and pretty much anything well placed, can push us to social collapse in no time.

Why the fuck are they always pushing it to the brink???
It's not the people man. At least throw people a fucking bone and arrest a few plebs at the lower spots and blame it all on them
>fucking worked for the last 50+ years
>at least make it look like someone is doing their jobs

People look at the world right now and see total complicit corruption at the highest levels with non-state actors (NGOs) etc pushing immigrants into unwelcoming areas completely void of any rational thought.

When u tie that into foreign policy it becomes obvious it's all part of a larger scheme which then starts forcing ppl to break their conditioning.

The most logical perspective from outside viewpoint (with effort put in to deduce what's going on) is that there is some kind of battle in the upper echelons.
>which may be a "duh" observation but whatever

All the standard rules of engagement and cover up (giving face to the people) is gone & governments seem to be ramming totalitarianism down everyone's throats for a lead up into what's to come. And that obviously doesn't help keeping shit together
>talk about mixed signals

If u think about it, even if everyone just walked the party line / tag-lines / repeat the programming, it would only make things worse. The robotic lifeless discourse by the allowed or promoted narrative right now is so opposite to peoples' natural reaction or perceptions.
(Psyops ppl take note I feel like I'm throwing bones here)

Imagine ppl simply going along with narratives currently
>everything is fine
>our leaders are intelligent thoughtful and focused on the future
>that future involves lots of Muslims being bussed in
>yay we welcomed them
>weird murder rape and theft is up
>not the refugees not the refugees not the refugees
>it's FINE
>everything is fine

Red flags everywhere

Post ONE convincing piece of evidence that pizza gate is real. Please.

Finder cult in DC is proof that pedorings exist. It's retarded to say that we have tangible evidence that it's real but it warrants an investigation and idc about ruining this guys life because he's a gay democrat

Pizza is still a type of food dumbass. One of those appears a charity event. There's also no correlation to Epstein and Pizza yet.

Even if it's related to the same thing it could be a jest, mocking, a threat (implying he knows)

The reason the Pedosta situation happened is because IN THE FBI FILES they stated HRC and her people USE CODED LANGUANGE.

People the noticed the grammatical inconsistencies re:pizza & other stuff. Since they speak openly about fraud, corruption, treason, perjury, drugs there is much left for them to be speaking in code about!!!!
>that's not to say the Don couldn't be caught up in it too. But there was an FBI agent that cleared him OTR in the Epstein case
>he also publicly shamed or ripped Epstein & distanced himself

For all u know it take years before they drop the true situation on ppl or offer access to 'the club'
>degenerate people / cults / dangerous criminals etc keep normal relations for appearance and plausible deniability.

Just look at that whacked out Canuck military guy killing women & dressing in their thongs
>not everyone hanging out with him is implicated

However if he was tweeting back and forth pics of underwear or weird shit it'd be worth a look.

>All the standard rules of engagement and cover up (giving face to the people) is gone & governments seem to be ramming totalitarianism down everyone's throats for a lead up into what's to come. And that obviously doesn't help keeping shit together

yes i feel you, i guess the ruling people have always used human nature to try to manipulate us(putting us against each other), and it backfires, and when they lose control, it always gets like this. I guess in a way, its been like this always, but this time we can wipe ourselves out. I believe in people, to launch a nuclear war, some other people will have to pull the trigger, i bet they wont, we might complicitly allowed the world to be taken over, cause we are to addict to the way of the supermarket. But I hope if the order for nuclear war is given, people with their actually finger on the trigger, wont follow them.

and social collapse on the smaller scale will depend on the people of each community, if shit breaks on the small scale, it would up to people to locally organize, defend themselves, and procure the basics.

if they are able to do that, the will survive, if not, natural selection

*it would be up

Bring it to the /EWO/ thread

I agree. They've got guilty consciences and they're admitting their own guilt through their constant articles. If it was so easy to disprove, they would have done it already. I mean, without posting opinion articles posed as Fact-Checking articles.

If you do maybe 5 minutes of research on the people involved defending these pedos, you'll find that they're all connected as well. Not to mention, if pizzagate ends up being real and we can prove it, Liberal MSM falls. It's obvious why they're protecting these fucks. They're protecting themselves in doing so.

He made a deal.

this guy was radicalized by viewing fake news stories on facebook, youtube, Sup Forums, and reddit

he targeted James Alefantis for being a Hillary supporter

he is a domestic terrorist plain and simple, not some fucking secret agent like jason bourne fighting for conspiritards everywhere.

>that pic

This is why buzz aldrin was there
And his contact with ayys is why he was emergency airlifted on Saturday

that's why he's a paid actor and son of a pedophile, right?

>radicalized
Lol no. This is the new narrative boys. It's ok to be an ISIS sympathizer and eventually slaughter the goyim, but if you are white you're a terrorist

Ohhhh BOYYYY its Happpenninngggg

DougHagmann_ "This is NOT Fake News By anymeans"

Edgar's in the news today for barging into the D.C. Pizza Shop and firing off his rifle.

found the shill

STAHP IT WITH THIS PIC. THIS IS A REFLECTION OF A LIGHT FIXTURE REEEE