Axis Thread

You may only set foot into this thread if your nation fought for the right cause during WW2.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VCbW7Gkgu2U
reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/42y3ct/did_czechs_fight_in_the_german_army_or_waffen_ss/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=U5TUfDof0VA
youtube.com/watch?v=H2TSdz4eRvY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Soviet_Treaty_of_Mutual_Assistance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry for the war and all.

14/88

You have to go

I'm here, but it would have been better if you let sus stay neutral like we should have been.

Can i join

Some Swedes tried to help but it was too little too weakly.

Italy and Japan shouldn't be on top, both of them did more harm than good for the axis, Italy delaying Barbarossa and Japan triggering the USA

Where is the Albanian flag?

*slaps your girls ass*
Wut do Hans, Hanzo, and Mario considering you all share?

Np mate

Italy was okay but the Japs was a big mistake. Was a good oportunity for the axis to use them but you cannot trust the asians

Your country got fucked over by WW2 just like us, especially long term. The UK and europe would have been better off with Mosley in charge.

Only one (((group))) had profit from WW2.

We may have fought Hitler, but carried out his dream sending the Jews back to the middle east and continuing his fight against the Bolsheviks.

Sorry for the betrayal my german friend, you know we were always good allyes

Actually Barbarossa was delayed by Yugoslavia. When the Yugos rejected their alliance with Germany and aligned themselves with the allies Hitler had to divert divisions that were supposed to invade Russia, Greece was pretty small compared to that.

remove gypsymania and italy from the pic

ok german-san

where do we start first?

plz send us some tanks

>Czechoslovak flag
DELET

Bulgarian reporting.

Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=VCbW7Gkgu2U

>movie scene
>accurate description of history

choose one

Karjala takaisin perkele!
Mannerheim for Duke/Fuhrer

Yeah sorry guys.

We did fight for the right cause :^ )

They're saying 'I am czech! I am Czech!' right?

Proxy state reporting in.
Come at me

"Dont shoot, I am Czech! I didnt kill anyone!"
>wearing Wehrmacht uniform

We were always dumb people, but at least we are trying to Jew our way out of the problems.

>tfw your nation single handedly wiped out every one of those commie bastards

Division azul here, Most brave volunters.

Czech sudetenlanders were drafted.
I found this with some info:
reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/42y3ct/did_czechs_fight_in_the_german_army_or_waffen_ss/

>commie

are you even trying desu?

Well we did send you your jews back and thanks for the gold also. :^)

Yes

Sudetenland is german so stfu Pawel from reddit

True, Poland fought for survival. A little while, and then ceased to exist before the proper war even started.

We technically did

Will Estonia join Finland with a Nordic anschluss? and while we are at it lets get Latvia into our union as well.

"Oh no Mr Stalin, it's fine! You can have Berlin and half of Germany. I'm sure this won't create any problems whatsoever."

Does the NSB give my country a free pass? :^)

I wish.
But things are complicated. Nato and all.
But times change slowly.
Looking back, I would much rather be part of a northern alliance or something than NATO.
I have come to a conclusion that its never gonna happen because of Sweden. Even though a lot of people say and I agree with them that we don't need those cucks.
Those cucks will always view you finbros simply as a bumper shield between Russia.

Woops

Here is an anthem for you

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

YE tho once Sudetes got incorporated into Reich propet (not under Protektorat) they were eligible to draft.. so everyone
Germans and Czech Sudetenlanders were drafted.

B-bu we love you G-german-chan, love us too :

We were Neutral, not sure if that constitutes anything but I thought I'd try.

>being an axis cuck

cuck

GTFO

Honestly almost ANYTHING is better than NATO considering that its the NATO that is constantly trying to poke the Russian bear with its missile defenses.
lets just hope that neither us nor you lot get into trouble with Russia as EU crumbles.

>right cause during WW2.
Not sure about it, but I totally sure that we was in the right place.

*were

>NATO that is constantly trying to poke the Russian bear with its missile defenses.

>shills for nazism and hitler

lol you cant make this shit up

We supplied Hitler with much needed iron.

the missile defense has been steadily been pushed further and further against Russia despite the agreement at the end of the Cold war agreed that NATO would not expand to the former USSR satellite-states.
Just look at the modern day NATO members and see if that agreement has been well kept.

yeah, Im not denying that. Im calling out the hypocrisy of not liking NATO on that basis, but being a naziboo despite them out righting invading Russia

Piefke reporting in. Anschluss wann?

>France actually having twice as much kikes
Get your shit together Pierre

reporting in with 10/1 kill/death ratio

>being proud of losing

Lmao it is this cuck attitude that Trump is going to exterminate.

ah. mistook you there then, sorry bro.

But my main reason to dislike NATO is that it is not an asset for us Fins, as if we were to ever join NATO it'd ruin our relationship with the modern Russian government and we would be little more than a Buffer state for Swedenstan. its better to be Neutral negotiation field for both US and Russians rather than try to get involved in any conflict.

I guess we fought for the axis

Fuck off cuck Axis was the side of the white man

youtube.com/watch?v=U5TUfDof0VA

"white people" or "white power" had nothing to do with WW2 though

Our President offered condolences when Hitler died. That good enough?

>the end of the Cold war agreed that NATO would not expand to the former USSR satellite-states.
No such agreement ever existed, at least if Gorbachev's words are to be believed.

Well the allies won and looks what's happening. White genocide. That wouldn't be happening if the axis won.

What was Stalin's ultimate goal?
What was the ultimate goal of Bolshevism?
To rule Europe.
I say cut A-Dog some slack. He attacked when he felt the time was right.

My friend we sold out the most Jews we gave the Germans allot of soldiers and the common people liked the Germans at least in my part of the country

Seriously why did we ally with Poland?

I'm so sorry lads.

I had everything to do with it. Allies were the cucks who wanted Jamal and Tyrone to make babies with their wives and raise half nigger babies. And Axis were the real white men proud strong superior aryans. And the cucks won

This is revoltingly cringy. I hope you get some kind of disability pension

>hurrrr durrr

Hoping on a man from afar, without looking for him within you

Dammit.

Hitler didnt give a shit about "white people" user, this is something neo-nazi groups came up with. All Hitler attacked was other white countries and its idiotic to take modern political problems and attribute them to an event 80 years in the past

Ever since the formation of the Soviet Union and the end of WW1, the allied powers, specifically France and Britain, had worked for years to at least contain them in eastern europe and combat their spread. The British even secretly supported Mussolinis rise because at least he wasnt a communist.

But Hitlers dreams of a German Empire ruined all of that. Hitler had invited Stalin into eastern europe and handed it to him on a silver platter (including your country) just so he could form an alliance to conquer Poland. And then his invasion of it triggered their push back and conquest of eastern europe. Im just saying its hypocritical to not like NATO for trying to start shit with Russia, while you also like Hitler despite him fucking invading Russia in a war of conquest

youtube.com/watch?v=H2TSdz4eRvY

My shitty country «enter» in war after Pearl Harbor.

Sorry germanbro
But you country is full of cucks now

RARE
A
R
E

YES. We have carried the torch to rollback communism.

No its not, stop being retarded. And the aryans clearly arent superior if they got beaten by a bunch of cucks, now are they?

you must of not have been here in a while

>Says the inferior americuck while hes sucking on Jamals BBC and wearing a black lives amtter t-shirt
>60%
>30%jew
>10%cuck
>cuckold nation

Dio cane entra nel forno

I'm half British and Half Cheeki-Breeki, can I come in?

no

Sorry about the betrayal

ebin :DDD

At least we can say that we tried

fugg

hello

You realize Germany was outnumbered like ten to one, right?

>inb4 they le started it xD
France had plans with the USSR as early as 1935 to encircle and attack Germany basically because it was outcompeting both countries in every metric.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Soviet_Treaty_of_Mutual_Assistance

Bonjour

We will drive the hoodlums from karelia

>Finland
>Czech Republic
>Netherlands

who made this dumb shit?

Finland joined Germany in Continuation War alongside the Axis Powers in 1941–1944 against USSR.

>Finland adopted the concept of a "parallel war" whereby it sought to pursue its own objectives in concert with, but separate from, Nazi Germany, as "co-belligerents".

from wikipedia

Finland wasn't Axis

What if Grandfather left Germany because the Allies firebombed his first family to death and decided to raise a new family of leafs?

>Finland wasn't Axis
>You may only set foot into this thread if your nation fought for the right cause during WW2.

Learn to read Tyrone