Year of our Lord 2016

>year of our Lord 2016
>claiming to be redpilled yet still being a fat fuck and not taking care of your body

Explain yourselves, Sup Forums.

K.

>>year of our Lord 2016
kek is far older than that you retard,

I tried cutting to 15% bodyfat once, but all it did was make me weak. The way I see it I would rather stay where I am (260lbs 6'3 20% bodyfat) than lose even a small amount of strength for aesthetics.

>2016
>not knowing that if you were to grow up fat because your parents sucked you're basically metabolically and psychologically fucked for the rest of your life

95% failure rate for the real lardasses. If you gain weight over christmas and you're not actively working that shit off you better get off your ass and lose it right away because it will fuck with you over the long term and you will never reasonably get it off and keep it off.

>thicc girls are allowed

>thicc guys arent

that guy doesn't have a strong enough jaw and poorly defined shoulders. should've done what this guy did and grow a beard.

some people carry weight better than others
there are some cute AF thicc bears out there

I'm in great shape.

Eh that's a bit too /fit/ for a woman. I like em athletic but not bodybuilder

I am physically sick. That's my excuse.

I'm currently a graduate student, I don't usually have enough time in a week to work out.

>tfw all false happenings make you think it will all end soon anyways
>dont bother doing anything
>get depressed because happenings isnt real

and what do you use your strength for except for shitposting on Sup Forums?

i flatly don't feel like it. i don't owe anyone a justification for what i do, most certainly not a cock-gobbling OP. i'm 5'11, 145 lbs, and i'm satisfied with this body

Pizza
Is
Cheap.

I live on it currently.

Also I still feel some endorphins from eating. Do you want to me to use drugs instead OP?

Studies in psychology showed, people go to the gym and train their body, because they feel ashamed.

Most people that were fat will say something like, I was fat and my friends told me im a fat fuck, so i started to lift.

Shame is a blue pill emotion, you OP are a blue pill pleb.

I used to work out.
Made me feel all kinds of good.

But I stopped.
Want to begin again, but I tend to procastrinate the shit out of things.

>fuck evil white women, they fuck multiple partners even though it hurts my feelings
>i don't owe anyone a justification for being a fat fuck

ok buddy, nice ''redpill'' you swallowed there

He probably rapes children.

The woman in OP's picture has so little bodyfat that she's probably infertile.

But I did.

I was a 283 fatass. Now I', slim at 212. But I gotta go a bit further. Get outta 200 is the goal atm

Get lifting Jergen

Redpilled means you're disgustingly fat and still fuck models. It has nothing to do with looks and everything to do with not being stuck in your head.

>tfw thin and short and take forever to put on mass

I can't afford steroids.

>212
>Slim

Pick one

6'2". So ya. Plus big boned, my good chum

Now hit that treadmill

You don't need roids to lose fat

I'm not fat though. I'm 6'0" 170, I just can't build muscle for shit no matter how much I lift or how much protein I take. Obviously I don't expect instant results, but I would think after a month I would see something.

Do you even bulk brev

I assume you mean up my caloric intake when I actually lift?

Yeah, I do my best to. The whole macronutrients thing is over my head though.

I dont have a six pack but im in incredible shape.

Women can't really put on that kind of mass without androgens of some sort you know.

20% is fine. As a man you dont need to o to 15%. Preferably you keep a bit of fat on as this has a role to play in your test levels. In a fight iou can use the extra bit of weight as well. Skinny does not equal manly or powerful.

I lift for being single again. Having a gf made me lazy and gained weight over the summer. Broke up, surprinsgly didnt feel sad really, and have been leaning out since

On a side note, buddies wife asks my advice for losing weight. I give her a solid plan but I knew it passed right through her head "I think I just need to do some more cardio". Why do I even bother

POL ABSOLUTELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>pelagian heresy
>redpilled

yeah nah

I lift in hopes of getting a conservative white gf ._.

Scratch and Sniff.

Come at me.
Mirin capeshit undies, brah?

stay fit dont make it a lifestyle you'll just be blue

Wait, are there seriously people on this board who aren't /fit? I'm disappointed. If you wouldn't be able to stand up against a pack of rabid niggers get out

Aesthetics trump perma bulk. Sure your 1/2/3/4 goes down but at least you don'5 cry infront of the mirror

>in incredible shape
>with those "shoulders"
get real pedro

>big boned

He fell for the meme

>alternate between boxing, hiking, rowing and occasional jog.

How the fuck do people manage to go to the gym doing almost the same shit every other day for three hours, I'll never know

I go to the gym every day dumbass

tbhfam I became an alcoholic and gave up
redpill is not without its side effects

The redpill doing the exact opposite of what it should?

Get your shit together you retarded lard

I'll pass, thanks.

if you think thats hot you are a faggot

read the fucking sticky