Dems scared of smoke machine with ramp

>Russia is dangerous
>Trump shouldn't be friendly with Putin
>Russia is the biggest threat to the U.S.
>Putin must be treated with caution

This is what the dems are so fucking afraid of? A fucking ramp? Are all liberals just gigantic pussies?

I'm not sure if you're being ironic or not. Russia is just a boogeyman created by the US jews to be blamed for any threat to the NWO.

Years of detente.

Reagan elected. Friendly with Gorbachev.

Cold War ended.

Trying to keep the western world at peace.

Democrats wanting a return to tensions.

A fucking ramp.

Amazing to see the progressive disoriented and going backwards. Lost cattle in a sea of confusion.

Fuck you, Russia stronk.

You've been huffing too many ramp fumes Ivan

>Invades Georgia(before relations go sour) and Ukraine

>"Putin gud boi he dindu nuffin"

Putincucks should fuck off this board already

Ukraine belongs to the motherland cyka. They have no right to exist as a nation

A
FUCKING
RAMP

Russia hasn't been a legitimate enemy of the US for over 40 years. We've been pushing their shit in for no other reason than the lulz.

Granted this makes vodkas hate burgers with a burning passion.

>ramp

Democrats are literally the biggest pussies that have ever walked this earth, they are afraid of their own fucking shadows.

They are weak and need to be culled.

Or is it a ramp machine with smoke?

>russia stronk
yeah ok

That carrier does look pretty cool though even if it's shit. The paint job makes it look cool.

Ukraine is not a real country! You are a Russian man with a dress!

Russia is our nightmare, rest assured. Not many places pose an existential threat to us, but they do.

The only American's that Russians seem to hate are fucking liberals. You would not believe the shit liberals will try to "explain" to Russians about the USSR. So arrogant they believe they know more about a country they've never visited than one of it's denizens

That being said, most conservatives like Putin and the Ruskis.

Wew lad

I'm an Amerifat and even I know that. Ukraine belongs to Russia

>mfw I keep my pictures of this boat in my poverty stations folder

>Sir, satellite reconnaissance cannot locate the carrier position. They must be using some kind of new stealth technology

That's the second plane after the MiG-29K. And after they initially wanted all aircraft to operate from the land-based airbases.

The whole Kuznetsov deployment was a colossal, expensive PR move. There's no reason to invest in its deployment when you have numerous, functional airbases within range. It was just dickwaving, and now it's an embarrassment.
Whoever suggested it needs to be shipped to Siberia.