You can hack DJT's Twitter to make 1 tweet

You can hack DJT's Twitter to make 1 tweet.

What is it?
Keep it under 140 characters of course

Gas the kikes, race war now

Fpbp

Republic of china rightfully owns the mainland
Republic of china rightfully owns the mainland
We will nuke Mecca, Fuck Merkel, fuck the EU

Marblecakse also The Game

Gas the kikes race war now

Palestine has been cheated out of a fair chance. I will make them a state!

Niggers, Jews, BAD NEWS!

Retweet this tweet or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Lets make Canada Great Again! #AnnexTheLeaf

Every American should look into the evidence concerning #Pizzagate. If true it is VERY disturbing!

>couple tweet with a posting of an infographic from infinity chan

This would cause the most confusion and butthurt

Women make 77cents while man makes a dollar. We need to fix the gender wage gap. BAD!

NIGGER DICKS

'OP is a faggot'

I have decided to build another wall, this time to keep the FUCKING LEAFS out

Tpbp

My fellow Americans. Lift up your rakes.

d umbo fart Poopy little girls PING PONG PIZZA *blrrrrrrrrrrt* ch WEED LMAo

"Dopey faggots say I shouldn't be POTUS! BS recount! I will execute Hillary! Good for country! #MAGA!"

JEB IS A MESS

Sup Forums really opened my eyes. Jews are slimy parasites who keep getting second chances they don't deserve. We have do something. Now!

I still can't get over that some Sup Forumstard got into Podesta's twitter, the fucktarded demoshits literally can't even secure their social media accounts.

Baby pull me closer

I've been forced to kept this under the rug for obvious reasons. For my first year as POTUS I will audit the feds. #DrainTheSwamp

I will personally help #CalExit go through

Imagine the shitstorm that will cause

Fuck Mexico and fuck brown people

fpbp

Iranians Persian, an Aryan Race!
Great people! Lets make Iran Great Again

I've switched sides #Trump2016

TAIWAN # 1

all right, canadians are back on filter now

We need to seriously discuss the race issue. #makeamericawhiteagain

There's a nigger in my house. Sad!

>it's easy to secure your accounts from anonymous

We are legion, user.

only good ones

they're very bad at picking passwords

Fpbp

Some of you Canadians are alright. Don't go outside tomorrow.

I would make the most bannable tweet possible

Trump needs to quit tweeting

Dopey liberals replying to my tweets; prepare to get deported come Jan 20! #MAGA

I am become Kek, getter of digits.

"Executive order: race war now, gas the kikes, shoot niggers, valid immediately"

>Yellen thinks she and the Rothchilds can scare me? Time to #EndTheFed

Everyone from Alex Jones to Ron Paul would fall out of their seats in surprise and wonderment and terror because trump put a target on his back

>He thinks Trump can be stopped.

/thread

Kosovo is Serbia And Ukraine is Russia

it is time to arise and kill god.

This is hilarious

Only a matter of time until the Podesta brothers get caught fondling children like pervert Weiner. Sad.

If you were going to do this, I would make it cryptic "GTKRWN" and plausible deniability.

GTKRWN

Would love to see the media scrambling over that, only to have Trump post a picture of a cute kitten on his keyboard followed by, "Kittens and keyboards, am I right folks?" or something like that.

Investigate 3/11

Praise Kek

GTKRWNmind

fpbp

I'm proud to announce that the amazing Alex Jones will be my press secratery! #DrainTheSwamp

Announcing my new appointees: Mr. Jared Taylor as Secretary of Huwhiteness and Prof. H. Hoppe to run the new Dept. of Physical Removal.

Why would Trump kill himself?

>secratery

>digits
GTKRWN minds think alike.

Hitler was framed for the murder of 6 million jews! A crime he did not commit! Sad!

kek

CP LF DD/TANK 78+ PM "DonaldTrump

underrated

>Friends of Tibet
the owner of that car is a bigger cuck than the average leaf

I'd write:
>Muslim women are treated horribly by their oppressive religion and violent men. Very very sad! #MakeWomenSafeAgain #AmericanFeminism

Then sit back and watch liberals' heads spin.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Underrated

Daily reminder that the fucking DNC knew they were compromised, and EMAILED out new passwords for people to switch to.

That's the thing. The RNC may very well be MORE corrupt than the DNC, but they don't opine about how awesome it is to be felons in 20 email long chains or fucking brag about it to someone they barely know who is holding a phone or keychain at an odd angle while eating dinner in a public place.

Demoshits can do what they want, but if you're that fucking stupid you deserve to lose.

Looks like another case of fpbp

Top kek

First mental illness to be added under my administration: FEMINISM!

I'd wait until June 8th, 2017 and tweet

"Today marks 50 years since Israel sank the USS Liberty. We will never forget our sailors who died bravely."

Pretty tame but I'd just say something like "Thank you Sup Forums- My most loyal supporters!"

this picture

Hello world.

t. 400lb Hacker Known as Sup Forums

"Cleaning service tells me it will take six months to get the nigger smell out of WH! At least I have beautiful Trump Tower to live in!"

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

Putin is a big fucking pussy

太好了,美国人!

"Creepy John Podesta keeps children in a sex dungeon! Satan bad! Must #CutthePizza! We will stop!

I like it

"Viva la México! Dios bendiga a los mexicanos!"

President Obama - you're fired!

or

Obama legacy is FIRED!

Dopey Mitt Romney actually thought he had a chance at Secretary of State. I just wanted to watch him kneel to me for the cameras!

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Race war now!

John Podesta has a weird taste in art - what a creep!

>t. An actual massive pussy

Lynch the negroids, boys! M A G A

>Our entire for-pol is backwards! We have got our 'allies' and 'enemies' all wrong. Tomorrow at noon ET, everything flips. Be on notice!

I am soon to be the president of the United States. Will someone accept my damn candycrush request!

THIS WOULD BE MASTERFUL!

There's not much time left and they have finally caught up to me now. I am in a toilet with my phone and no one can see me. Here it goes : I

Lot of my loving supporters have asked me to say this, so here it goes: This is AWOOVEMENT!

bretty gud

Listen bulgogeenigger are those little lines around your circle supposed to make it look like the circle is like dancing around on your flag?

>always wondered that

I'm compromised. WE are compromised.
Do not believe anything from the lying media.

"I like bbc" or black crime or iq statistics or what it says in the pic or one of those your mom will die posts

>tfw @rea(uppercase "i")DonaldTrump and @realDona(uppercase "i")Trump are both taken
Fuck I thought I was the first sly fucker to think of that.

I hereby proclaim my support for a free and independent Tibet #FreeTibet