Is London worth visiting?

Is London worth visiting?

Other urls found in this thread:

politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon
youtube.com/watch?v=hXTpngoTS-o
youtube.com/watch?v=zbjZksDF4gs
youtu.be/L96n3fUzC8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no desu

Link?

Depends if you have a suitcase nuke.

Did he really say that?

I suppose visiting London could make you appreciate wherever you live.

t. Londoner

Went on a city trip to London and I saw entire classes of Muslims kids. No whites anywhere. Accompanied by 3 Muslim teachers all in hijab/burqa. I didn't know I could laugh and cry at the same time on the inside.

Yes but he meant that too many TFL employees are white men, not that there are too many white people on public transport.

Not that that's much better...

What does that even mean? A country that is 80%+ white has too many white people? Does he even realize how insane this sounds?

He's one of these "affirmative action" looneys. He wants diversity everywhere even if he has to impose it with draconian laws. A complete nutter. Good thing he doesn't get his way.

I miss Boris.

Shut up user it (((matters)))

Been there. Unironically the shittiest city I have ever seen. It is like some dystopian movie where you see famous location, horded by zombies, in London case subhumans. If I had time travel machine I will just shot 2 hour footage of walking on the streets of London go back in time - bam instant classic. It will be like blade runner.

I would have gone up to the stage and taken the mic from him. He doesn't deserve a platform. Actions like that need to be taken at this point in time. I'm sure no one would stop me. These people need to be removed with force.

If I visit London and I'm white, does that mean I'm trolling your Islamist mayor?

Would consider going if that was the case desu

I went to the British museum twice on two seperate occasions and then went home again up North where my area is 98% white

yes:
Sadiq Khan: There are too many white men on Transport for London

politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon

I will never visit that Muslim shithole. Neither Paris again.

>misleading headlines: the thread

shitskin_hypocrisy.txt

there are too many shitskins in europe

if there isn't any cute women then no it is not worth it

Can you even read you silly prat?

> London's transport authority is far too dominated by white men, Labour's mayoral candidate Sadiq Khan said today. There are currently 13 white men on the Transport for London board and just three women. Khan said he would ensure the board better reflected the "diversity" of Londoners if he becomes mayor.

That is not the same as

>there are too many white men on London transport i.e. too many on buses and trains

I had a similar experience, brits usually get annoyed when I tell them that I absolutely hate London and it's a shithole because of all the brown people

what have sadiq done in his time as mayor until now? I can't find anything.

Why are you defending Caliph Khan?

Does he go to Japan and complain that there are too many Japanese people on the board of JR?

He's a fucking hypocrite.

>Let's hire more unqualified people because it reflects diiiiivvvvveeeeerrrrrsssssiiiiiitttttyyyyy

Does he know that white men are indigenous to the land and that he is actually a guest?

Or is that only important to the American left?

Nothing noteworthy.

He's shaken hands with minorities and attended the gay pride march. That's about it.

Oh and he's spending almost £ 1bn on improving cycling lanes and encouraging people to use bikes instead of cars.

I dislike Sadiq Khan, mate. But don't use a shitty headline like that to make my home city look even worse than actually is, it's bad enough already. If Sadiq Khan had actually said that there should be less white people on the trains, then his complaint would make sense. Instead it just shows that he's too autistic to understand basic comprehension.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Who?

No, if you land there on an international flight, get outside the M25 as fast as possible.

London is so diverse now, it must be strong as fuck.

I don't think he has the same concept of indegenous people as you do.

If you were to ask him the question he would probably say that Britain colonised half the world, that we're imperialists, etc... The same bullshit we always hear from labour.

Oy vey, this is so tolerant!

>f Sadiq Khan had actually said that there should be less white people on the trains, then his complaint would make sense

Go back to your native shithole, goat fucker.

Mayor of London.

There are too many brown men in this world. It's time to take action for diversity!

Doesn't he also admit that Muslims aren't white? Is he our man?

Apparently not if you're white.

>visiting the caliphate of london

Mayor of Londonistan who thinks he's the Caliph of Great Britanistan

Someone to be ignored.

My family is lived here in this same borough since 1600. Go back to your bumfuck Sicilian/Puerto Rican hamlet you pathetic fat fag.

Al hamdulilah brother.

I believe the correct title is Great Caliph of Londonistan (pbuh)

Only for a good laugh. The U.S. is superior the U.K. in every way.

London is only 48% white though.

Mayors don't really do anything, it's a ceremonial title. They have no real powers of influence

what does london people think of him? I'm legitimally curious.

>If you were to ask him the question he would probably say that Britain colonised half the world, that we're imperialists, etc...

Yet he doesn't have the self awareness to realize that his presence in London was an act of voluntary charity by the native people there.

Disrespectful ungracious trash.

Neck yourself Muhammad

The Chinese write travel guides for Chinese tourists. This is a section from their London guide.

>London has proved him wrong

Fuck no.

Every single Brit is low low low garbage.

London is worth nuking.

1989:
youtube.com/watch?v=hXTpngoTS-o

2016:
youtube.com/watch?v=zbjZksDF4gs

Most people seem to either like him or be totally indifferent.

London is a very liberal city.

What a sick twisted piece of shit.

nice trips.

Yeah, more SJWs, more feminists, more Jews, more blacks, more spics, less whites, more crime, more gun deaths. Superior diversity and danger all round

>his presence in London was an act of voluntary charity by the native people there.

Londoner here.

There's not many natives left in the inner boroughs, that's the problem. The few rich areas towards the centre were all bought out by Russians years ago who solely use them as investment portfolio assets, which means they don't actually vote. It's just blacks and Pakis on benefits in boroughs like Tower Hamlets.

The area I live in was completely black free 20 years ago but is slowly being subjugated as they get priced out of former shitheaps further in. I even saw the first full burqa'd woman here i've ever seen in my lifetime.

I had to work in London when I was working as a delivery driver.

No other city has made me want to nuke it as much, and I've been to San Francisco.

Londoners tend to be SJW's just like any of the other cities. So they like him.

There's too many fucking pakis, niggers, arabs, jews and gooks in england.

Now, the game.
Choose either 1 or 2, only one is the correct answer.

1. my statement.
2. his statement.

I don't know how "voluntary" it was. I certainly didn't agree to it.

Does he actually have the authority to do that?

I mean, you can't get a visa for just visiting New York or Tokyo.

Whats even funnier is that his native Pakistan of which is a dual citizen of will not allow you to become a citizen unless you marry a Pakistani.

The should drag you to Piccadilly square by your crusty crooked teeth and disembowel you for treason, you snaggletooths dough faced mutant.

That he was better than the alternative.

>mfw he Khan't actually do this

Just say no.

FPBP

Visited last year, only saw Paki's. If it wasn't for everything being in English I would have never known I was in the U.K.

See

>Does he actually have the authority to do that?

No.

>I've been to San Francisco.

It's weird but San francisco is a lot of fun to visit. Just don't live there.

He does have a point there.

The only thing British in London are The buildings and the Queen. The rest is a mix of hard-line muslims, Blacks and nu-males and chavs. There is the odd Genuine British person trapped in there but to be honest it needs a wall building around it to stop the slime spreading out.

It's funny Americans always talk about teeth, their obsession.
Yet statistics show that americans have significantly worse teeth.
Not to mention almost every american has braces.
It is like a Korean having eye surgery to look white.
American hillbillies with shit breeding have teeth alterations instead.
Freaks.

Why am I treasonous? For saying that you're retarded for not being able to read an article and instead literally believing in the headline like an autistic manchild?

Go out to places like Richmond. Central London has no whites in it. They all live out in the suburbs. You Americans should understand the concept of white flight best. It boggles my mind that you don't.

>Piccadilly square

I was there last month and there as an ISIS rally going on in one of the parks.

The place is truly fucked beyond hope.

It's a pretty city, I'll give it that, but the high concentration of asian drivers made me fear for my life.

ENJOY

youtu.be/L96n3fUzC8o

>tfw white and live in central london

No you didn't. Stop lying mate.

You poor sod. Even Manchester is better than central London. At least most of the people up there are white outside of Curry Mile.

Faggot.
The lunatic hillbilly zealot american was right about you being a traitor though.
Fucking cucked cunt.

No matter which way you interpret the headline, it bears the same reaction.
Filthy stinking arab saying there are too many english in england.

He should have his head on a pike on top of the cliffs of dover as a warning to others.
Right beside yours.

>Tower Hamlets.
first pic in google images kek, looks like a DIVERSE place

RIP in Peaces

>too many
>only 20% of us left there

Their agenda is so fucking obvious

Enriched to saturation.

It's alright.

I've never been a victim of crime or felt unsafe in any way.

The only thing I don't like is how dirty it is and how high the rent is.

>Piccadilly square
Everyone knows its Piccadilly Aquarium.

Completely false, dumbass. Hardly anyone has braces and most people have decent teeth. Though you could find some extreme cases on the internet.

Hillbillies are anglo-saxons to begin with. I live in California and my people all came here from northern Europe via Nebraska and Wisconsin.

Only 20% away from achieving 100% diversity!

>london is open to invasion
>the fifth column is opening the gates for the Mudslime hordes to enter

Yeah I think Zac won all of the white boroughs (blue)

>Thanks Boomers.

>Why am I treasonous?

Look at the text I quoted originally, you mutant.

>No you didn't. Stop lying mate.

It was on the 19th of November in Regents Park. Feel free to check it out.

It is a fact.
No need to dispute it like a woman.

Americans have more cavities than english.
Dental records.

Teeth bleaching, braces, fake teeth, america is reknown for it.
Same goes for fake noses for anyone in the middle class.
Circus exhibits. Fakest people on the planet.

I can't think of anything in London that would draw me there.

The English countryside seems nice though.