Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ True DeKEKtives edition

>CNN tries to (((debunk))) truth as "Conspiracy Theory" and retard brings gun to Comet Pizza:
cnn.com/2016/12/04/politics/gun-incident-fake-news/

#Pizzagate is for plebs
Eyes Wide Open is for True DeKEKtives

Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ True DeKEKtives
>Season 1 in 3 Minutes:
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
>PizzaGate in under 20 mins:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yiLNkIiyKuU
>Back in 2008, Neighbor, Frank Winstead, to Comet Pizza, accuses James Alefantis of rape/murder:
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/city-desk/blog/13055188/frank-winstead-gone-wild-the-recordings

>Kek willed this to be included in the OP:
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com

>Secret Police trying to SHUT IT DOWN:
youtube.com/watch?v=UXybotgqxY8
>Proof Secret Police exist from CA:
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/05/06/404764522/3-arrested-in-california-for-operating-3-000-year-old-masonic-police-department
>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Texas Child Trafficking confirmed in the past:
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du
>Missing Minors in Texas:
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php
>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy dies in shootout with local police and feds:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)
>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area

You have been warned that you may be in danger for helping this investigation. All evil requires to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Let's be good men and do something.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/at-a-dc-pizzeria-the-dangers-of-fake-news-just-got-all-too-real/2016/12/05/b8ae43b8-baf4-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?utm_term=.5261e63b8b02
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AbTJAcTtJ6s
youtube.com/watch?v=YJrkbgiETzs&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
youtube.com/watch?v=giMn7d1O7-c
pastebin.com/ScWezqea
pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL
pastebin.com/RPTLE0W8
archive.is/7cVwl
pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
archive.org/details/PizzagateWashingtonDCChildSexTrafficking
pastebin.com/2WTS9DZS
washingtonian.com/2016/10/26/jose-andres-introduces-hillary-clinton-florida-campaign-rally/
pbs.org/food/shows/undiscovered-haiti-jose-andres/
archive.is/hGpSC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ALEX JONES IS TALKING ABOUT PIZZAGATE RIGHT NOW

>Fictitious conspiracy
You mean like MKUltra? Giving the black community STDs on purpose? Area 51? You mean like all those things that were mocked for decades before finally proven to be true?

Yeah. Sorry but if you're going to claim something is bullshit, prove it. It's not a witch hunt because they can prove their innocence by allowing an FBI-citizen joint investigation. I mean, why are they fighting this? If it would be so easy to deride the entire theory, then why haven't they? All we've been seeing is "FAKE NEWS" every time we get close to something and then some nut no one knows about goes in, fires a gun point blank, and MISSES? Yeah. Not buying it. This is a false flag. If someone actually wanted to kill someone, he wouldn't have fired two rounds and stood around for the cops. He would have hunted them down like animals. This is bullshit.

washingtonpost.com/local/at-a-dc-pizzeria-the-dangers-of-fake-news-just-got-all-too-real/2016/12/05/b8ae43b8-baf4-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?utm_term=.5261e63b8b02

I'd also like to point out how it's hilarious that the only news sources discrediting our investigation to save the children are the mainstream liberal media that backed Clinton. The same media outlets that discredited themselves during the election. The same companies that stand to lose everything, if this is real.

TL;DR Allow a citizen investigation if you have nothing to hide.

it's somewhat fascinate that after years of ARG I can actually partecipate to a real case, and terrified that this is way more scarier than anything fictional.

>MIDLAND TEXAS LOCKED TUNNEL FOUND NEAR MISSING CHILDREN BY GUY WHO HAS BEEN SHOT BY AGENTS OF A TEXAS SECRET POLICE AGENCY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AbTJAcTtJ6s

>Red dots are child sex crimes in Midland Texas

TRUMP IS INVOLVED

This has been known since day 1

He went to Epstein's Island and has quotes praising him too

Spanish intellectual.

Bump

Okay, I'm somewhat on board with the whole thing but that image proves nothing. Someone just saying the word pizza doesn't mean shit, stop clogging up the threads with this useless shit. Only post things you can't ignore.

He went once. He might have been invited as a friend and been hinted to what was going down in the backrooms. He never went back. idk about Ivanka, though.

As far as Clinton goes, Hillary went 6 times and Bill went as many as 26 times.

That post isn't illegal this isn't your thread retard. Donald Trump is a known Jew.

check this out

there are only two restaurant owners on GQ's top 50 most powerful people in DC list.
James alefantis, and Chef Jose Andres

we all know who the first one is, but the second one?
>He owns restaurants in Washington DC, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, South Beach, Dorado and Philadelphia.
>He is part of World Central Kitchen, a foundation that serves meals to people in Haiti

and you'll love this:
>He owns a sandwich food track named PEPE

So?

Why are moralfags so obsessed about this?

What's wrong with liking some quality cheese pizza?

Calm down morons, it's not a big deal.

Dude that's some serious shit!

Someone call the FBI

>portuguese television reporting re-opening of the Madeline case

>New suspects of a global pedo ring working in Algarve at that time

This shit isn´t even funny anymore boyos.

>we jews

>we euro/pol/

Is he, dare I say /ourguy/?

NORMIES GO INVESTIGATE AND FIND SUSPICIOUS SECRET BAR ON A SATURDAY NIGHT
youtube.com/watch?v=YJrkbgiETzs&feature=youtu.be

Hello disinformation agent. You read like a Discordian Jew.
youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU

What pizza place owner buys a reinforced windowless van for transporting animals/criminals?

BUMP

FUCK THE LEFTIST BAIT

FUCK TWITTER

WE NEED TO MEME THIS TO THE END

Banned him from his resort in Florida too.
>the depths of their immorality is absolutely unlimited

Any of the senseless individuals who'd run a Pizza Operation.

Was Andrew Breitbart Murdered for Exposing Podesta? youtube.com/watch?v=giMn7d1O7-c

pastebin.com/ScWezqea
pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL
pastebin.com/RPTLE0W8

>PedoFiles
archive.is/7cVwl

>FBIanon
pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx

>Pizzagate - Washington DC Child Sex Trafficking.zip Download
archive.org/details/PizzagateWashingtonDCChildSexTrafficking

What is "pajama factory"?

Why would they reinforce a van to transport pajamas?

Or at least until Sup Forums Jews shut it down.

Area 51?

Every pizzagate thread is a total shillfest.

PROTIP ->

That's how you know it's real.

We need to step this up.

We need to find a lonely dude from /r9k/ who is going to end it all soon anyway to go out doing something meaningful.

We need him to go to Comet armed with a gun and a live streaming camera, with people recording the stream on the other end. He needs to get behind that curtain and as far as he can.

>ctr is back and this time they are defending pedos

can't make this shit up

>windowless
Wtf is on the back doors then?

You retards getting so desperate it's turning you blind

I have read the book written the the portuguese investigator. The parents were in the arguidos list for a while. They had full support of uk police within hours from the crime - and with support I mean they had books that only police owns, books about pedophilia crimes - the couple works as anesthetists in hospitals.

One of the official translators in the investigation was a convicted pedophile.

See

My connects in the intel community told me to look into the oakland fire.

The same kinds of acts that frequented comet frequented "the ghost ship" and many acts died in the fire.

Considering the post election riots had agitators burning a few pizza places Oakland may be on par with it's perverted neighbor.

Remember, Presidio happened across the bay, and Bohemian Grove is a short drive away.

Oh. This investigation isn't only for the pathetic apathy ridden Americans. No. Do Jews think they're the only ones with monitoring equipment. No. This is destruction bait. Whether they know it or not.

→ →
→ →

>LOOK AT THE DATE

→ →
→ →

>LOOK AT THE DATE

Good going white people, because of you there is a massive global pedophile ring.

Don't bother calling yourself the master race if all you can respond is "but it's the Jews!"

Has anyone been researching the massive pedophile ring uncovered in Canada which had it's own movie production company and involved multiple policemen, doctors, and teachers?

There was one recently in Norway too.

And what have you done to stop them. Do you think because you're not White you have no responsibility to stop Jews?

Hiro has our back and so does kek

They are the only 2 we need

last tweet is fake

>white people

Being an aussie, you prob have limited exp with US blacks.

It's staggering how much incest goes on in the black community. In particular, mom's abusing their sons to "make them men."

Wrong quote

Stop this twisting of the truth.

Trump was quoted ONE TIME, when he first met Epstein and had only a general impression of him from casual meetings around their shared social circle in West palm Beach. He said: Yeah I met Jeff, great guy, even likes beautiful young women like me!"

HOWEVER... he was talking the 18-23'ish chicks Epstein brought to black tie events.

Once Trump started seeing him with new "neices" all the time and saked around about him HE BANNED HIM FROM HIS COUNTRY CLUB ***FOREVER***

because Trump isn't down with child abusing pedo fucks.

Fuck off trying to tie Trump to the shit that THE CLINTON'S OBJECTIVELY ARE INVOLVED WITH!

Not the same guy.

National Adoption & Foster Care PEDO Ring Exposed
pastebin.com/2WTS9DZS

/OurGuy/ will permit this investigation in the name of chaos and kek

He cannot be bought, subverted or brainwashed. He can only be convinced by accurate arguments.

The jew fears the samurai.

Probably was talking Bills visits to Epsteins loli island.

You know rhetoric doesn't change the truth because it's not a changing thing.

True.
every normal person would have the police plus family and friends on his ass for half of this stuff what they posted and talked about.
it is so surreal that they literally ignore everything just to point fingers at us.
i mean wtf how do police investigations in such cases begin if not through stuff like this AND THEN little by little it comes out.
I can't believe it ....
And i mean..from the french revolution to dutroux ..britain..and not so long ago norway..or lets keep it like this..since the beginning of time it is always the same..the elites are into occult satanism stuff and rituals with children etc..

And now thanks to their stupidity and arrogance we have..insight...yes obviously we have no pictures where they fuck or eat children in animal masks but much more...it shows that they live between us and do it for so long they don't even hide it that much anymore...
What did the normies want..do they have to have black fingernails and pentagram contact lenses while they were black parkas...no these are fuckin normal looking guys who do this shit religiously without inverted crosses and all that edgy stuff...

He's a New York socialite. He's known. He's complicit.

Don't delude yourself that he's some savior. These are his friends.

Stumps for Hillary
washingtonian.com/2016/10/26/jose-andres-introduces-hillary-clinton-florida-campaign-rally/

Undiscovered Haiti with Jose Andres
Join world-renowned chef José Andrés on an exploration of the most unknown – and some say, the most beautiful – country in the Caribbean. While most Americans know Haiti only through its disasters (earthquake, hurricane, poverty)

pbs.org/food/shows/undiscovered-haiti-jose-andres/

They are moving the materials used to build that large empty room that is apparently a freezer. Pajama factory?

whats with all the blanked posts?

>friend
>banned him from his club
ok

Probably, I only verified the other 2

Excuses excuses.
Even Australia has been affected by your bullshit.

>Don't delude yourself that he's some savior. These are his friends.

If this were the case, the BILLIONS of dollars that went into this election in Hillary's favor would have shed some light on how bad Trump is but all they could come up with was some pussy grabbing video.

>checks infowars
>sees this

WHO ARE THEY ANYMORE?

>Bills ex gf

>These are his friends.

maybe his peers but the big money people do hate his guts, not saying he's not one of them but he is not admired among wealthy people, he is new money

That guy is a meth mouth. The place was full of altars. Women are shown doing shiva type dances. Shiva is in front of the place.

SPAM THIS LINK ALL OVER TWITTER: archive.is/hGpSC

bro shit screenshot u didnt even show rachel chandlers name

Trump's grandfather was a whoremonger during the Klondike gold rush, nobody fucking mentioned it, I doubt it would have changed much but still they had a card to use and didn't use it, probably because then Trump would have been able to talk about how Hillary's ancestors were big money slave traders

And also they just busted oakland cops for sleeping with an underage prostitute...fb celleste guap. At least one suicide.

>what is public image?

You fucking idiots are hopeless. You can be exposed to his whole world hidden under the surface and yet continue to uphold the rest of the illusion.

The "my team vs your team" bullshit is what will keep shit like this from ever taking off.

You know he's already proven guilty. Anyone can search for his record on an assortment of topics. Including his ties to the financial Jews. Real estate Jews. Business Jews. Jew York. 4/5 Of his children dating/married to Jews. The only one who isn't is 10 years old.
Speaking at the Republican Jewish Convention. Secret Service behind him at all times. Oh vey. The American Israel Public Affairs Committee Shoah.

Or you know his praising of Israel and love of the Jewish faith and tradition.

Stay safe anons.

dude... stop muddying everything up.

1.) That is NOT JimmyCommet (James Alefantis' instagram account)

2.) not every picture on Alefantis' IG account is a picture of nor in Comet Ping Pong.

3.) werkinonmanightcheese is one of his friends who is an artist... I don't have the data with all my info on this device. look it up.

Stop talking shit and poisoning the well by throwing bullshit speculation everywhere. We have enough shills doing that on purpose... we don't need dozens of idiots doing their work for them on top of it.

Proofs? I don't doubt Bill bones underage poon.
This pizza shit seems all tinfoil though

>Trump's grandfather

Stopped here.

Cool story bro.

hey i know this is a shitposter but what if we actually used this? spreading pizzagate on dumblr saying that trump is involved, conveniently omit hillary's involvment (you'd have to actually research this to find it, if they're researching it then they already might redpill themselves). basically get the sjws kicking up a big fuss about pizzagate

>this

Fucking hook, line, and sinker.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

One of the earliest theories about 9/11 is that Israel basically blackmailed the US into performing the attacks to begin destabilizing the middle east.

The blackmail involved what?.. High ranking US officials and kids.

>WE WE WE WE WE WE
>NEED

(You) need to kill yourself.

Snaggle-tooth faggot

Fair enough

All criticism welcome

Both sides are bought. With useful idiots between. Mass Media isn't panicking. It's cheering us on. Jews couldn't care less if we uncovered anything at this point. Their Materialistic ties are too powerful for us lowly citizens.

Rachel C(hild)handler

Never trust the Brits. They have always been pedo supporters/apologists.

the band heavy breathing has a song called all the children. pic related is the art pretty creepy

She banged a lot if elite most likely

Believable

whoops, here it is

not a surprise desu mate

Fucking eternal anglo up to his shit again

Does anyone know if the band Lost Profits ever played Comet?

Their singer got busted a few years ago for diddling. Read the court docs, he was a fucking monster, would fit right in with Podesta and Co.

this fake news has to stop goyim

lol. I voted for trump but if he really is involved i want him held accountable for whatever hes done. Hopefully pence isn't involved and he can start shocking the nation

Good ol' image.jpg

Anyone know if alefantis has businesses in these 3 states? Especially lakewood colorado. The city emblem for lakewood is the boy lover symbol. Im still betting that a major part of these circles revolves around family ties.

What did he do?

He's a whacky Christian nutcase, he's involved in something.

What's with King Dude? Is he involved in this too?

(1/2)

(2/2)

Check