Why is jewish art so shit Sup Forums?

why is jewish art so shit Sup Forums?

why can't the jew make aesthetically pleasing art?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A1ppp0SCD0U
jrbooksonline.com/pdf_books/judaisminmusic.pdf
skrewdriver.net/art.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Étant_donnés
youtube.com/watch?v=7bICqvmKL5s
youtube.com/watch?v=fca2oXLe9g4
youtube.com/watch?v=P_cnaTG1ucI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haha
you is jealous

more jewish "art"

youtube.com/watch?v=A1ppp0SCD0U

It's literally opera but shit

wouldnt call it jewish; just pretentious

ebin

Here's a good pill

"Judaism in Music" by wagner

Art is an expression of the artist's inner spirit, jews suck at art because their spirit is diseased and corrupt

Jews are too self critical for earnest artistic impression. Only their comedy is good.

Because they can't relate to European art so they got rid of it and replaced it with its antithesis.

It's not aesthetically pleasing because this type of art is equivalent to reading books. All it does it make you think and you form your own opinion on it. The artist isn't pointing you in a direction other than to think. That said, this shit is mad fucking dumb. We need a new renaissance.

Gallery art is just a way to avoid taxes, there are a lot of good artists out there you just don't see you dumb cunt

>Hey, Malevich is a hack, anybody can draw a black square!
>It doesn't mean anything!
Yeah, sure, and the fact that it first appeared as a prop in an icon corner (instead of icons) during a famous play means nothing.

btw I know this is not his, just want to remind you that not all modern art is bad

>not realizing that almost all good films are jewish

Jewish art

Visual art is lacking from Jews because of lower spatial/visual intelligence. there are however great Jewish musicians, like George Gerschwin.

Shitty fake-philosophical ADHD-inducing and/or cgi-driven crap films that are only worshipped by alt right spergs.
>Matrix
>Anchorman
>Spongebob

It's a reflection of their wretched souls

It's easier to paint a black square when money laundering than making a real painting

>money laundering scheme
>funded by the public

Heard of Speilberg, Kubrick, Rob Reiner, Mel Brooks, and pretty much ever great director since Hollywood's inception retard

>movies
>art

LMAO

>ever great director since Hollywood's inception
Orson Welles, Coppola, Tarkovsky, Hitchcock, Tarantino, and Scorsese are better than anyone in that list, except possibly Kubrick.

also kubrick worked to expose jewry through the shining and eyes wide shut, and he just up and died before he could finish the latter. I'm sure it was just a coincidence.

OP is ignorant as fuck on many issues. Thinks opinion has some value.

>They hung it upside down
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Duchamp actually wasn't bad.
His whole thing was "I bet you retards will consider this art" and they actually did!

He hated how the shit he made was considered art. It was all tongue-in-cheek.

Its the people who followed him that actually took their shit art seriously that are the problem.

Scorsese is a crypto kike.

The picture on the left was painted by hitler

The right was painted by the jew known as Hermann Nitsch

>boring black square on the wall
>totally uninteresting, irrelevant and boring
>valued at 10mil
>if u dunt like dis art u be ignant!

lol i'm sure thats why he made taxi driver and is currently finishing a movie about christian missionaries in japan

Here's an interesting website

skrewdriver.net/art.html

Again, left was painted by Hitler and right was painted by a jew

Read this book. The kike who wrote explains this and other aspects of jew-goyim relations.

Basically, Jews don't understand beauty like we do and do not see the world in the same way. They can't live in the moment. It is why their art is either shit, derivative work, or both.

but i have lol

>derivative work
I wonder if this is why jews push "sampling" so hard in modern music

One of the "most famous" Jewish composers was Aaron copland and all he did was take american folksongs that already existed and mash them together

>Duchamp actually wasn't bad
Yes he was. His urinal was bullshit, and lame inside joke that he made because he was too untalented to try and work outside the traditional art world so he just leached off it while making fun of it like a spoiled brat. A worthless "artist" who inspired a whole generation of retarded sluts to make "ironic art" as a way to avoid admitting they weren't creative or talented. He's also responsible for all those terrible British "artists" from the 90s. Literally worse than Hitler.

bretty gud desu

>lower the standards of art to infant level
>more detail bad
>no one understands it and therefor there is no real money for amazing artists

look at these beautiful pollocks though

100m a pop

also

Jews wilfully push ugliness and anti-aesthetics, knowing that a bunch of misguided leftist would automatically applaude this.

I went to the Philadelphia museum of art.
And I thought just like you did. I fucking hated Duchamp

And then I saw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Étant_donnés

and I realized how wrong I was.
I even went in there with my brother and sister and law and I was talking all about how Duchamp was a "Douche-chump"
I walked out of there going "shit I was wrong"

i have no problems with pollock, just because its not as good as michelangelo doesn't mean its worthless.

>its worthless

it's, objectively, worthless

his paintings look like pizza sauce

I mean objectively the paint and canvas are worth at least something

youtube.com/watch?v=7bICqvmKL5s

no, because the dried paint have already ruined the canvas

but what about the actual paintings makes them shit? Just because its abstract it doesn't mean that it can't evoke feeling in some way, and that's what art is for.

I'm reading the essay by Wagner right now and he goes over this

>modern art hurr durr evoking feelings hurr durr that's what art is for xDDDDDDD

What is art for then

what's anti-aesthetic about this, user?

beauty is in the eye of the beholder

>art
>modern

lol then what is art for? I think youre forgetting to take into account that things can be shitty art.

I got to disagree with you. I found Holocaust museum in Berlin to be aesthetically pleasing, as some of their music and movies (Koyaanisqatsi to mention one).

youtube.com/watch?v=fca2oXLe9g4 this is also jewish composer. Makes fine music.

youtube.com/watch?v=P_cnaTG1ucI

>art
>modern

stop sperging out lol

>beauty is in the eye of the beholder

You couldn't be more wrong

andrew loomis was alive in that same period
an insult to art in general, don't care if hes a jew

>why is jewish art so shit Sup Forums?
The one of the picture is colorfield painting, on my opinion its the best painting genre ever.

The problem is when people try to justify why they like this kind of art, using bullshit reasons to it.

I like it because I find it pretty, not bullshit "muh feelings" or whateaver

it's almost like posts can not be absolute, so much so, that it wasn't what was meant at all

>beauty is in the eye of the beholder
It's not. Taste is something you either have or not have.

>brazilian nignog
>finds colours pretty like infants do

Truly amazing stereotype

i feel like Sup Forums has lost all ability to dig through sarcasm

Check out Yves Klein's Blue (pic related)
Also he literally sold ''nothing'' as space charged with his art to people

Because the point of Jewish art is to be financially pleasing.

Think about it.
The Jews create the art.
The Jews buy the art.
The Jews hype the art.
And the art maintains its value or becomes more valuable.

It beats gold as a long-term financial storage unit.

>implying that particular piece has a historical lineage that traces back to the Dutch in the earlier 1900s

these look like a jaw breaker or a gumball

being a snake oil salesmen has become far too easy

On top of that, the function of modern art the world over is to launder money.

Need to embezzle or transfer millions without tax, then just grab a YBA sluts bed where she shagged 20 odd men and call it "art".

No effort. Easy.

Wait, lemme guess. You are an unsuccessful "artist"/barista, and it miffs you that hi IQ Jewish people are successful at what they do.

keep being angry and powerless! ha ha

because they have no soul

:^)

The worst thing about this part is: It is funded by public money.

art is how really rich people hide/launder their money

in essence extremely jewish

Sup cade

disgusting

Holy shit thats not a photo shop.
>The effort they are putting into die is phenomenal

The problem on this board is you cant seem to differentiate between Damien Hirst level modern art and Masterpieces like Jackson Pollock.

The invention of the photograph, cinema and radio changed arts use. There are now better ways to depict important historical events and stories. Societies aesthetical hivemind is now guided my the mass media instead of art gallery artist.

With this in mind, its obvious to see why realism is no longer important. Its now the artist job to create things that would otherwise not exist.

kek
saved

>and Masterpieces like Jackson Pollock

not an argument

>Masterpieces like Jackson Pollock

You kiked the nose, kike.

These painting look different in real life. The painter built up the blue with different layers of transparent paint. Its supposed to look like it is "hovering" above the canvas.

Its probably not worth how much it sold for but its somewhat clever in that most people could not do it.

still not an argument

But Mahler was based desu

The Jew can only destroy. The Jew cannot create.

The Jew is ugly and knows it will never be beautiful, so it spends its whole life being jealous of beautiful people and trying to subvert the meaning of beauty itself, so eventually some people are dumb enough to fall for it.

so who's your favorite artist and why?

have a fucking conversation you sperg

To be fair there is a degree of truthin that saying, but reality is not quite as realitivist as people who use line usually make it out to be.

You're right, there is a degree of truth. But the kikes, as always, try and take it way too far