Should we be worried? She just won't give up

Should we be worried? She just won't give up.

Other urls found in this thread:

electionreturns.pa.gov/ENR_NEW
investmentwatchblog.com/i-think-we-caught-election-fraud-in-pennsylvania/
dailykos.com/story/2016/12/4/1607300/-Trump-Supporter-Fired-Assault-Rifle-in-DC-Pizzeria-over-Conspiracy-Theory-spread-by-Gen-Flynn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Is this the hot sauce guy who used to be good at Pac Man?

Worry like crazy.

The scam is on!

Yes we should all be worried. The most powerful people in the world face prison unless they steal the election and avoid trump. Cornered animal.

Pol needs to wake the fuck up.and understand this.

yes

Kekd

W-what's the pa lead down to?

They're willing to risk civil war to save a dried up old woman?

Oh no, my friend. This goes way deeper than that.

You know when Trump said he would "keep you in suspense"?

He's a very smart man. He was putting the idea of civil war in the mind of the Deep State to let them know that if they rigged the election and irregularities were discovered he might tell the 2nd amendment people to deal with it.

It was a gamble because he was at risk of sounding unhinged. But it may have led to trusting the polls and not flipping the votes, thinking Hillary would win anyway.

Now that he has won and has appointed a chief strategist who vowed to punish the criminals behind the 08 crash and they know they can't bribe or blackmail him, they are trying to overturn the result. They know he'll out all the pedophile politicians and the jewish supremacists who control them as soon as he finds the evidence.

How can he fight this without looking like he is "scared" of revealing voter fraud in favor of him? Even though that is most certainly not the case.

Look the scam going on is massive.

Facts:
1) The state department of Pennsylvania refuses to say Trump won.
They are still saying the election results are "unofficial" look at the attached screenshot

2)Fact one was raised so people srarting phoning and emailing into the state Dept to complain how after a month PA refuses to officially say Trump won...state department response.....the state department took their election website offline today, Dec 5 2016

Here is a link to the now off line stare Dept election Web site

electionreturns.pa.gov/ENR_NEW

3)It was mathematically impossible for Clinton to magically get 22,000 votes...Here is a link to prove that...

They are running a massive scam....

As a PA voter this is really pissing me off. I got up at 6:30 am and was the second person at the polls, all to have my say taken away.

Because he's rightfully afraid that they will rig it during the recount.

I hope trump calls for civil war on twitter and asks all patriots to rally at trump tower

Phone the state department up. Ask them why their voting website mysteriously went off line today!

A copy of the state department ekection website from yesterday is to be found at the wayback machine website as per the above screenshot.

Also phone and/or email them ask why they still have not officially declared Trump the winner!

I thought PA threw out her court case? What is even going on there?

also
>7% battery

>he gets cucked for the presidency
>someone drops the Obama,Hillary,Bill,and other big politicians sex tapes with kids
>soros funds "rioters" and false flags
>"Russian nukes" go off, but they're CIA nukes
>Economy crashes
>people start killing eachoter for toilet paper
>almost everyone is wiped out from a sleeping virus from flu vaccines activated
>10 generations pass
>the big kikes bring out the aliens
>they control the people through religion

>Never get to explore the world
>Never get to explore space
>Will get to live through the second American civil war

>flu vaccine
>people stupid enough to get a vaccination for something that constantly changes

LOL

>Will get to live through

We're fucked

We survived the first one, I'm sure we will be fine.

You should be worried about it, and it's fishy as fuck.

They were Soros ballots from overseas. Literally the type of ballots that magically appear in a closet when they want to rig an election.

Meanwhile in Michigan,a Jewish federal judge, appointed by Obama, demanded a midnight emergency recount.

Get this. He literally belongs to these two organizations according to his official biography: Circle of Friends (teaching language and acculturation skills to immigrants) and the B'nai B'rith Anti-Defamation League.

Man your fucking battle stations.

>a month later and they're still not done counting votes

????

They want a war. They can have it. If anything goes down, grab your firearms and head to your nearest veteran's hall. The military is almost certainly on our side along with law enforcement.

I thought it was a joke that all these militias were training for civil war, but now that Trump already won, they can't snatch it from him without a shit ton of bloodshed.

You really thought you could beat us goyim? Don't forget who invented 3D Chess

PENNSYLVANIA STILL SAYS THE NOVEMBER 8 ELECTION RESULTS ARE....."UNOFFICIAL"

Patriots need to seize state governments first. Trump Tower is likely not safe given that it's in the middle of commie land.

All I know is when they rig this shit it will be pure chaos.

Stein has now gone to a federal judge to try and go over the state. Probably another Obama appointee who will rule in favor of Stein.

And when I say seize, I don't mean through violence. It's called occupation. The Bundy group shows an excellent way to do it. They were acquitted for practicing civil disobedience. However, this would be on a much larger scale that they can't control.

When do electors vote?

FACT: 90% of the """found""" votes in Michigan went toward Hillary, in a state she lost 48/47. That is near statistically impossible.

And still not get it

Why? Republicans have all of the guns and a majority of the military supported Trump. You think the army is going to start killing civilians to protect Hillary?

>tfw I started this meme only to realize I never really ment it in the first place...

>The military is almost certainly on our side along with law enforcement.

>believing this

Now that is some funny shit right there.

If Hillary ends up winning I will join my local militia. The more extremist the better. This is unacceptable. Trump is our real president.

I thought Trump PA by like 70k tho

I don't know much about the law enforcement but what I do know that there is a reason why Trump brought in James Mattis.

The military won't fuck with Mattis and by extension they won't fuck with Trump.

Why is there a blackout on the Comet Pizza Shooter? They should have wanted to frame him as a Trump supporter but they aren't any new reports.

Did they decide it was too fake to believe and to try to false flag better next time?

dailykos.com/story/2016/12/4/1607300/-Trump-Supporter-Fired-Assault-Rifle-in-DC-Pizzeria-over-Conspiracy-Theory-spread-by-Gen-Flynn

My state's people finally redeemed themselves, yet these faggots are trying to take it away...

Law enforcement in general probably wouldn't be on our side except for some heavily red areas in southern states but as I'm not so sure about the military.

Spent six years in the Marines and I have no doubt there are a lot of motherfuckers, both high and low, that are more loyal to Mattis than the country. The man is fucking beloved.

Wow

No. A Civil War to save Globalism is worth it to the Globalists though.
If Trump becomes pres the Globalists are likely to be disgraced as traitors and perhaps face the consequences. If Hillary was put back in power, the Globalists will pretty much rule the world forever. The stakes are that high.

WAKE UP FAGS..

They are stealing Pennsylvania.

Clinton has already illegally scammed 22,000 freshly fill out ballots for herself.

Don't believe it? It was mathematically impossible for Clinton to get 22,000 votes yet she got them and she fooled people to think they are legitinate!

Read the math link faggots that proves 5hese aee scammed votes.....

Clinton is filing with Federal court for a recount in PA.

They said a recount in Michigan would not go ahead....well now it is...Clinton filed with an Obama friendly appointed judge full scam and the recount vote is happening....ha ha ha ha

The war mongering witch rides again..

I don't know about that, I've got CA friends who've gone about with MAGA gear and gotten some real positive responses from cops when they've been out and about.

Not surprised about Mattis in the slightest, he cuts against the grain of the green weenie and politics of the officer class bs. Less of the mandatory diversity and anti-rape classes too.

Is that you Bill?

How do I find a real militia to join in Virginia? How do I join? I can't find them they're hiding!

>Trump ends up winning with 1 vote
>/Pol dies of dehydration from drinking the tears we thought had dried up

Don't go looking for them, focus on yourself and family. Make sure they're safe, then ride to your state capital-I'm sure and there's a 90% possibility that militiamen will be there to claim territory and take control over state resources.

My neighbor worked for the Long Beach Police Department and he said half the department would be willing to revolt. Whatever happens will cause splits between patriots and pension slaves.

Remember when the oath keepers were going to stand up to Obama... silence. Why would they risk their lives for some rich dude that they weren't all that excited about to begin with?

PA election site down. Someone said they did the math before it went down and they gave it to Hillary
Let's see what happens when the site goes live again

PROBLEM: Mail in ballots are counted on election night, proves they are stealing election.

He's not going to lose PA or anything, what this all amounts to is a continued series of acts where the left tries to make Trump's win look as illegitimate as possible. If they can't have the election, they'll at least have another 2000.

BILLY MITCHELL IS A WINNER

>electionreturns.pa.gov/ENR_NEW

THE SITE IS ONLINE the fuck you talking about

And it looks like Trump is still ahead. For now. I'm not sure if the 22,000 votes that were given to Hillary have yet been factored in, though.

Wait Reince Priebus is going take down the wall street kikes? Isn't he a neocon? Weren't we pissed about him being chosen? I'm confused.

Maybe because you're a stupid shit leaf you think the site is down. The state announced Trump winning PA over an hour before fox news did. Kill yourself. Don't talk about PA like you know shit, we could single handedly rape your country t death.

They were factor almost a week ago were you fuckers at ?

See Just because your country isn't allowed to load it doesn't mean it's down.

Don't talk shit about Billy Mitchell. He'll fucking murder you.

>electionreturns.pa.gov/ENR_NEW

Shitty ass Puertorico haves better internet than you LEAF

My bad i mean the Romanian

Holy shit. Bumping this.

>Will get to live through the second American civil war

No. Stand with your brothers.

Why are you bumping lies from a leaf? Fuck off.

Flu part jumped the shark but this sounds about right.

Welcome Anti-Christ, we've layed out the red carpet for you.

Did you actually read the link?

>There is a huge anomaly hiding in these numbers. Notice in the same time Donald lost 14,000 votes, Pat Toomey (R) gained 4,000 votes. In the final figures, 61,049 more people voted for president than voted in the Senate election. In the figures archived, 80,017 more people voted for president than voted in the Senate election.

>county in the centre of the state
>called "Centre"

classic pennsylvanian humour

I read that shit days ago on another site that this site ripped it from. Not everyone votes Senate because most people don't follow it. It means nothing. I voted Trump in PA and I sat here all night in election night watching the PA numbers. Only way a recount is happening is if it's forced and I don't see that happening.