youtube.com/watch?v=rWJM2wZb1Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=6er1hO3EN4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you work?

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE SHORT?

Fellow blackguy reporting.

What do you think of this place?

Why do you drink so much beer?

how strong is your thirst for the white woman?

couldn't even get the same fucking shoes - fucking women

Why are you in Bratain?

Why are you such a nigger?

Yeah for a pharma company

Who's your favorite K-On?

If someone cuts you off on the road while driving, do you instantly think the guy is an asshole, or does your brain automatically think INSTITUTIONALIZED RACISM ?

Sucks man fucking 5,9 wish i was 5,10 man

Should I have chicken or sausages for tea?

Have you ever been called a nigger by a white person irl?

Love my self a gud gud pint of San Miguel and to be honest it's a good stress relief after work

Thats funny because i am never dating another white girl again, unless she is faithful and not some coke whore who will cheat and play you, then come to you if she need emotional aid...fuck me user you making my nerves hurt

boxers or briefs?

Grandpa worked for government in X and migrated here in the 60s, but went back home and finally my mum moved here after my father pass...Better job opportunity i guess

Drug dealer?

Nah regardless of race i feel to kill a nigga but then i think INSTITUTIONALIZED RACISM

How much are you black?

You almost sound like a not nigger black.

What do you know about the American term "African American"? Would you agree it makes better sense to call them Black American or just American or only refer to their skin color when appropriate?

legally yes user

On the Felix von Luschan skin color chart i am rated a 33

So yeah my nigga i'm pretty damn dark

HAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY FELLOW FRIEND!!! XD XD XD XD YOU SAID IT, YOU SURE SHOWED THEM THAT YOU CAN SAY NIGGER HAHAHAHA YOU ARE SO COOL

Just American although African American does have a nice ring to it, but that not for me to say as Africans and African Americans don't really share a lot in common

Why does the black community do such a poor job policing itself to keep the nigger population down?

nigger

I will remember this sweden

Ancestry?

There is no black community and has been since the 60s

As a black person i feel like our main priority is too look out for ourselves and our family, black don't do community events or anything. If that's not the response you was looking for i advise you speak to Jessie Jackson, i hear his our ambassador or some sheitttt

why dont you go back to africa and help fix it?

why must you live in a society built by white people instead of raising up your own race so that one day you might be proud of your accomplishments and worthy of respect.

nobody respects niggers in western nations, even if you are one of the good ones you will still be lumped in with the hood dwelling nignogs

get out of my country

Chicken, sausage is gay senpai

Why do Africans in Britain imitate the quadroon and octaroon untermensch slave descendants in the US?

>San Miguel
Fucking shit taste

>why dont you go back to africa and help fix it?

Have you seen the size of Africa Leaf faggot, how does one simply fix africa, fucking retard

Do you believe in scientific racism? And if so, how do you think you can improve your people?

What will with your time banned for violating board rules?

>Burke BTFOing niggers since 1789.

so by your logic africa will always be a fucking shit hole nigger fest due to its simple size

look at america and canada faggot. we are huge but we have our shit together. you ahve to start from the bottom and that means 1 village at a time

size is irrelevant nigger. cmon now stop using nog logic and actually answer the question.

do you honestly feel no longing to make your race respectable?

>Blackanon with picture of 4 nakes white chicks saved.
Like pottery.

What do you think of modern Africa?

CAUSE GANGSTER RAP

But majority of blacks in england that follow the thug life tend to be descendants of black caribbeans ect...You can't chose the thug life if your africans cause mama ain't about that life

I am black, that would be racist user...ARE YOU RACIST user??

LE EBIN STAR WARDS :DDD
killyousrself

>pharmacy company
Are you a monkey in the drug test lab?

What do you think of caribbeans? What do they think of you?

Are you british?

kek

Yeah, also do you believe in Sup Forums's theories or are you a newfag?
Kek

Have you seen how diverse africa is user literally, too many ethnic groups with different agendas and religions. Do you honestly i can step foot in africa and suddenly take charge and fix hundreds of years of fuckery?? Senpai im fucking 21, i just wanna get my dick sucked and live in peace

What about just your home nation?

>4883 ▶
> (You)
They hate afro nigga but i used to hate them well the klow live ones anyway, until i meet my friends parents based for caribbeans ever.

What do you think can be done to fix niggers? There were more middle class black families in the 50's than there are today, yet they keep voting for the democrats that reduced them to complete niggers. Is there any hope that your fellows will rise above the animalistic things they have become?

England

That's the PC version, which is all cute 'and shit. It makes it look like you moved to the nearby city or something.

True version is you're shit. Your people (read: race (read: DNA)) are shit. Your culture is shit. Your X African country is shit. You got a chance to move to Europe and live a life you'll NEVER EVER be able to obtain in Africa only because for the last decades our countries have been ruled by weak and emasculated baby boomers. Now as the number of niggers and other shitskins grow - and you know niggers doing what niggers do best - the number of chimping-out's grow. So more and more people get the chance to experience a taste of Africa in their own hometown, and they wake up to the "unfairness" of race reality.

Being a tiny minority in a white-guilted European country is like winning the biggest life lottery of all times for a non-white. Now, you won that big fat fucking jackpot at the expense of Europe and its people. Can't wait till the day the poor, oppressed, tormented PoC who are flooding into our beautiful lands like a plague get to experience what life is like when "eviiil rayciss whiteys" stop giving a fuck about ya'll.

#BlackLivesMatter
>inb4: I'm an educated doctor, engineer, and football coach at the same time. Don't give a shit, if you're so educated you surely know what an "average" is.

>be black
>you must be everything up in your life to save millions of people you don't know because of your skin

am waiting for you to go to the middle east and single handedly destroy isis before they kill off the white race leafcuck

> Sup Forums's theories?
Sup Forums has many theories newfag

Thank you American bro

ooga booga bum dik moogly ma?

Particularly the theory of race realism, what do you think about it, noble negro?

>Have you seen how diverse africa is user literally,
i actually do, south africa has 27 national languages.

i know its incredibly diverse but look at white people, i can go and live happily in aus/nz/ireland/england/scottland/netherlands even though we are all from very different backgrounds. white people got over their shit a while ago

whats stopping you and plenty of other nogs? selfishness? okay, I will actually accept that as an answer.

but then tell me, why should we not reinstate colonialism? was it bad sure but it at least put cities and roads and railways and harbours and airports on that shitdump of a continent. How can you honestly be against colonialism if you are willing to recognise that the continent is fucked beyond the capabilities of individuals/coporations.

we literally need to go there and cleans the place of all niggers so that we can start fresh and actually utilise the suitable climate and resources.

so you're a pharmer? what do you grow?

Far left and far right are my favorite racks.
Right being top choice.

ur right, you should get on that asap, since op isn't obligated to anymore

Italy why you so mad, like if we migrated to italy i would understand but then again with your shitty economy why would i move to Africa 2.0???

P.S last time white chimpouted italy got royally fucked

Middle one does it for me

As a formerly non-racist white boy, I'd like to know what you think of:

Black people are fine, but niggers piss me off.

distribute you mean user?

Nice Mario! Shouldn't you be worried about Ahmed fucking your mother though ?

where do i sign up to genocide the shitskins?

oh thats right I cant, therefore its a false equivalency since the civil wars in africa arnt race based and the whites race is not being overtly (but rather subvertly) genocided.

one could argue that posting on this forum and promoting its ideas/addressing the JQ is helping to prevent the subtle genocide of the white race.

whats wrong with going to south africa? its a first world country for the upper class. you can enact greater changes for your own race from there.

honestly if the white race were uniformly fucked and i was living in an african paradise, i would want to move and help my race out, regardless of ethnic or religious lines.

They all need more hip. Hourglass figure is best figure. But would take all to my dagobah hideout and show them my light sabre, IYKWIM

In that order.

I fuckin' hate normies who think like this, we need to expel them all from our homelands at some point, but first we must rid ourselves of niggers.

Are you an uncle Tom pharma rep? I heard pharma reps jobs mostly involve sexual favors, are British doctors partial to BBC?

Yeah go ahead leaf bro i give you permission to step foot in africa now

just another food for thought...Africans don't have the same idea of race as the western countries, it is all about class, power and ancestry.

Do you wish that you were white?

Is it a heavy responsibilty carrying around the sins of your brethren daily for all to see?
i.e. does it piss you off everyone thinking you're a lazy, scum-sucking nigger?

wew lad we don goof

Something like this?

Yeah, i guess im still blue pille.

so you are willing to admit that we should recolonise africa and remove the niggers from power there?

if so, then that is enough for me and I guess I am satisfied with your position on the subject since you at least recognise the waste and are willing to let those who can run the show step in and do so.

fyi the african population is projected to grow by 2 billion individuals over the next 80 years. if its shit isnt sorted out (it wont be) and those billions of niggers try to waltz into europe, there is going to be civil war, there are going to be genocide, niggers will be going into the ovens.

I'm here to stay Todd

How has the same tactics worked for the middle east canada bro. The people must take their own land back, no military intervention will solve anything expect create a power void which the locals will gather in militias and terror groups all trying to have a peace of africa.

This one please.

one could argue you're doing your entire race a disservice and that as a proud white man you're obligated to go and kill every other race that threatens your race, or are you a pussy bitch? hypocrite? because you sound like a pussy bitch hypocrite to me.

kek

Does he really need to answer it?

I mean my uni degree or previous work experience had nothing to do with it...please don't insult iceberg

Europe is in trouble too, why don't you take control of Europe and get rid of all the mudskins that are rapin yo white wimmenz? are you getting the gist of how delusional and backwards you're sounding or what.

Actually no not at all, i love being black regardless of how anyone else can view me...
>Inb4 whites are superior

If i asked you if you wanted to be Jewish or Japanese due to their high IQ, what would your answer be?

>not addressing the points
Unsurprising.

I'm simply stating the truth. I don't expect a nigger to understand nor accept it. I just want as many people as possible to see what niggers look like up close, then as the number of upper-middle class white-guilted leftists in cities grows lower we'll take care of you and your kind.

youtube.com/watch?v=BZfvJtL9lxI
youtube.com/watch?v=IE_bzsVhnNA
youtube.com/watch?v=4BeE1f2tpQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=rWJM2wZb1Ew

Your loss.

You know, race alone does not set the bounds on protection priority, you should really try killing eveyone not in your family. That is the true protction of your bloodline.

Who can say no to free drugs

When are you going back to Africa?

youtube.com/watch?v=6er1hO3EN4k

More like

please clarify what you posted, are you asking me how can i expect savage colonisation to work in africa when it has failed in the middle east?

if so then the answer is simple, you seem to miss understand my proposition. I am advocating for the total genocide of all black individuals on the continent so that society can start over from the beginning. Which ever nations partake in the cleansing can be rewarded with land.

Cheers man i really appreciate this Italy bro, i hope more niggas come to your country and enrich your women and daughters

I'm just saying this guy is an idiot for thinking that one person is obligated to "save" millions of other people he doesn't know just because of their skin color.

I sincerely doubt most white people would give him 20 dollars if he was homeless on the street, let alone go to his country and try to single handedly "save" it just because it's full of white people.