Hillary 2020?

dailywire.com/news/11127/hillary-prepping-2020-ben-shapiro
Will she run again in 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/11127/hillary-prepping-2020-ben-shapiro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, she'll probably run again in 2024.

she'll be dead or in jail by then.

she probably owes a ton of political favors so yeah she'll be forced to run and get beat until she's jailed or dead

kek she will be in jail

shadilay

yeah nah the DNC aint dumb enough to try that again. its gonna be another charismatic male democrat.

If Hillary wants to run again, then she will be the 2020 nominee. She IS the democratic party, what she wants she gets.

I hope so

the people genuinely hate hillary on a personal level

nothing could be better to ensure a trump reeeee-election

might even get a bonus
as the far left dems go looking for better in the form of a stien or johnson the dem party will crumble completely

There's no way this is happening, some journalist is just trying to meet their daily article quota. She's done, and too old to be running for eight years by then anyway.

God I hope so, I would love to see her crushed by The Donald all over again.

I hope she does. It would be fucking hilarious to watch her destroy the Democratic Party in a last desperate bid for power.

There's absolutely no chance she'll run again. She was an investment, A LOT of fucking money was used and a lot of favors made. And she yielded 0 profit

>implying she will be alive by then

she'll be dead waaaay before 2020, my guess is some time next year

The DNC doesn't owe her anymore favors

This. Also people don't fucking run against the same candidate after already losing to them once. That's just asking to be blown the fuck out.

Represents her voting base perfectly

this

>dailywire.com/news/11127/hillary-prepping-2020-ben-shapiro
>hillary-prepping-2020-ben-shapiro
>ben-shapiro

Next stoke this bitch has she wont walk again

Better pic

What's wrong with Ben?

You just need digits to confirm this.
Here, take mine

So Michelle Obama?

>Hillary 2020
>has to be in a wheelchair 24/7
>her campaign slogan is "Wheel Me In!"

Why did her eye color change? Is this her body double?

As a Dem this shit sounds retarded, yet I still hear people in the Party talk about it. If there isn't a purge of the party soon we are fucked.

The dnc has proven to be just as retarded as the msm.
Don't put it past them

Oh shit

If she even tries in 2020 an angry democrat will probably try to kill her.

Because she'd almost certainly lose again

She will not run again. Having donors led to believe she will run again, gives reason for more donations to be made to The Clinton Foundation in hopes of more favors...that won't be honored while she still cashes in.

manlet kike

Imagine this. The democrat primary happens again and it's either her against some nobodies again, her against Bernie again, or her against no one at all. And all of the superdelegates lock themselves to her immediately or very early on.

I wouldn't put it past the DNC.

Wow

The DNC would be wise to take her out.

He unironically uses pretentious words like "quixotic" for one.