FAKE NEWS OUTBREAK

EVERYTHING IS FAKE NEWS
WHEN YOU CHAT WITH OTHER PEOPLE ONLINE YOU ARE CREATING FAKE NEWS

EVEN THOUGH YOU ARENT A JOURNALIST OR AFFILIATED WITH ANY NEWS WEBSITE

IF YOU POST ON Sup Forums YOU ARE CREATING FAKE NEWS

INVESTIGATING ANY COINCIDENCE IS PERPETUATING FAKE NEWS

LOOKING INTO MOLOCHS SPECIAL TEMPLE ISLANDS IN THE BAHAMAS IS PERPETUATING FAKE NEWS

COMET PIZZA IS A RESPECTSBLE BUSINESS, ALL THE DARK DERANGED TWITTER POSTS WERE JUST A PRANK

STOP LISTENING TO FAKE NEWS

FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, AND CNN WILL HELP YOU STEER AWAY FROM FAKE NEWS. PLEASE TRUST THESE SITES AND NO OTHERS.

FACEBOOKS NEWS FEED TOLD ME YOU GUYS ARE ANIMALS FOR SPREADING FAKE NEWS ABOUT COMET PIZZA, AND SOMEONE WITH A DEADLY A R FIFTEEN ASSAULT RIFLE APPEARED THERE

BAN THE A R FIFTEEN
BAN FAKE NEWS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6lHgbbM9pu4
youtube.com/watch?v=UzqnB20RzC0
archive.is/9eRXG
youtube.com/watch?v=d_Wtu8Pzvd4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JournoList
gamergate.wikia.com/wiki/GameJournoPros
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/media-collusion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's interesting how they started forcing this shitty fake news meme in all western countries at the same time. It's almost like if they are centrally controlled.

Gamergate really set the model for this type of media collusion. Their mistakes will be our victories.

WOW WHAT KIND OF TINFOILER DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO BELIEVE THIS KIND OF BOOHICKEY

CNN, FACEBOOK, AND GOOGLE KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR US. ALSO YOUTUBE AND TWITTER

STICK TO THESE TRUSTED NEWS SOURCES AND STOP LISTENING TO FAKE NEWS SITES SUCH AS LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE

FREEDOM OF SPEECH WAS A MISTAKE, YOU MUST IGNORE THESE FAKE NEWS SITES

EVERYTHING IS A FAKE NEWS SITE EXCEPT FOR CNN FACEBOOK TWITTER YOUTUBE AND GOOGLE

do you feel manipulated?

WOW YET ANOTHER CONSPIRACY THEORY, JUST GIVE IT A REST YOU RACIST TINFOILER.

THE INNOCENT CHRISTIAN PURE HEARTED OWNERS OF COMET PIZZA WERE THREATENED BY THE DEADLY A R FIFTEEN, HELD BY NONE OTHER THAN A WHITE MALE.

DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME?

STOP USING FAKE NEWS SITES SUCH AS ALL SITES THAT ARENT CNN GOOGLE FACEBOOK TWITTER AND YOUTUBE

Shit my paranoia is fake news if I tell anyone guess I gotta be put in state-mandated quarantine

DISSENTING OPINIONS ARE CONSIDERED TO BE FAKE NEWS IF YOU ENTER THEM INTO THE INTERNET.

DO NOT ENTER DISSENTING THOUGHTS INTO THE INTERNET.

AVOID FAKE NEWS.

CALL THE FAKE NEWS HOTLINE IF YOU CATCH SOMEONE ATTEMPTING TO PERPETUATE FAKE NEWS

COMET PIZZA IS A RESPECTSBLE BUSINESS
JOHN PODESTA IS A RESPECTSBLE MAN

NO ONE ON THE PLANET EARTH IS A PEDOPHILE

TUNE INTO CNN FOR ALL THE LATEST TRUSTED NEWS

youtube.com/watch?v=6lHgbbM9pu4

It warms my heart to see all the actually credible news sources rush to defense of comet pizza. If any other pizza establishment across america were under the same sort of suspicion then I'm sure they would respond just as quickly to help the american small business owner, because that is what REAL NEWS ORGANIZATIONS CARE ABOUT

DO NOT MAKE LIGHT OF FAKE NEWS

FAKE NEWS IS VERY SERIOUS

REFUGEES ARE OUR FRIENDS

IF YOU JOKE ABOUT FAKE NEWS YOU COULD FACE A FINE OR EVEN WORSE

GET A LIFE, BIN THAT KNIFE

REPORT ANY SIGHTINGS OF THE DEADLY A R FIFTEEN ASSAULT CANNON

This is widespread and designed propaganda, guys. They repeat one simple, easily memorized lie and much of America will accept it without a thought. The people who discovered pizzagate were not journalists making articles, they were independent researchers posting their discoveries.

Truth really is stranger than fiction.

jokes on you goy, I only post faked fake news

>IF YOU ENTER THEM INTO THE INTERNET.

CALL THE CYBER POLICE AND BACK TRACE THAT SHIT!

>refugees dont rape!
>illegal immigrants are good for america!

what other "fake news" have we been fed lately?

LIBERAL IDEAS ARE NEVER FAKE NEWS

YOU ARE PERPETUATING FAKE NEWS BY CLAIMING THAT THIS COULD BE FAKE NEWS

REFUGEES ARE OUR FRIENDS AND MUSLIMS ARE NOT RAPISTS OR PEDOPHILES

IMMEDIATELY UPON LEAVING THEIR HOME COUNTRIES, ALL MUSLIMS STOP BELIEVING IN HONOR KILLINGS AND SHARIAH LAW

TO SEE ANYTHING CLAIMING OTHERWISE IS FAKE NEWS

PLEASE VISIT MARK ZUCKERBERGS NEWS TICKER FOR TRUSTED NEWS SOURCES

>fake news

All things aside, something about this phrase seems so pointed toward the 50+ age demographic that it's cringe-inducing

Though I guess the boomers are usually the ones inept enough at using the Internet to believe basically anything forwarded to their email or shared by their FB friends. They can't tell a legit site from an obvious hoax-peddler

LOOK GOY, THE ONLY THING THATS CRINGE INDUCING IS YOUR SUPPORT OF FAKE NEWS

I still don't understand where they're going with this. Do they want to make independant journalism illegal? Is this just a distraction for their new internet control legislation? Do they really think people aren't noticing that this is all happening simultaneously in all western countries?

wtf I hate me now

The FAKE NEWS epidemic is in direct correlation with the emergence of Pizzagate via the leaked Podesta emails- The term seems to have started kicking in right around 11/6/2016, right as the Dems were in full damage control prior to the election.

Here is a chart comparing the two terms

Fake news is my sexual fetish. Don't judge me, shitlord.

You guys have been brainwashed by Alex Jones and David Icke.

Fake news hurt REAL people.
Some insane gunman almost KILLED James Alefantis today because of fake news madness.
This needs to STOP. No more #PizzaGate.

Meh. Almost only counts in horseshoes.

AGREED, THANK YOU FOR BEING SO SENSIBLE.

STICK TO TRUSTED NEWS SOURCES PEOPLE, SUCH AS CNN, TWITTER, FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE, AND GOOGLE.

PLEASE STOP WITH THESE CRAZY CONSPIRACIES. SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO POST PHOTOS OF YOUNG CHILDREN IM COMPRIMISING POSITIONS TO TWITTER. ITS 2016

(((fake news)))

Kek

The autistic desperate screams of a rapidly dying institution

Good riddence

The prophets shall soon rise
You too, my friend, will see the divine truth

>IF YOU POST ON Sup Forums YOU ARE CREATING FAKE NEWS

ya pretty much...

This whole "fake news" propaganda thing is terrifying. It literally sprung up overnight and is now pushed by every major media outlet.
FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS
every dissenting opinion is now fake news

Alefantis was pretending to be shaken up afterwards, it was fucking obvious in the video.

If only they picked a Pizza Papa who could actually act and not show off his evident guilt.

Jews set a date for when they push a narrative all at the same time at the BBC, CNN, NYT, WashPost. They did the same with the Aylan Kurdi photo, it was already planned that Merkel and other European leaders would allow in floods to coincide with that propaganda campaign.

People are becoming extremely aware of the coordination and its jewish nature. Trump got elected even though they paid all those women to accuse him of rape and played that shit 24/7.

DO YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE?

A YOUNG CAUCASIAN MALE ARMED WITH THE DEADLY A R FIFTEEN HOLOCAUST CANNON APPEARED AT COMET PIZZA BECAUSE OF FAKE NEWS WEBSITES SUCH AS THIS FOUR CHAN.

HIM AND HIS FATHER ARE GOOD PEOPLE, BOTH ACTORS AND HIS FATHER IS THE HEAD OF A CHILD PROTECTIVE ORGANIZATION. NO COINCIDENCE THERE.

BUT EVEN GOOD PEOPLE CAN BE CORRUPTED BY FAKE NEWS. IF YOU ONLY FOREFIT YOUR FIRST AMENDMENT AND STICK TO CNN AND MARK ZUCKERBERG, THINGS LIKE THIS WOULDNT HAPPEN.

Hey, this time you even remembered to change your proxy in between! You're doing good work, your boss will be very happy.

Fuckin kikes, man

Dude quit spergig and go outside

Literally nobody cares about this

FAKE NEWS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER.

PLEASE LEAVE THIS WEBSITE AT ONCE

Is my whole life just a fake news article?

i like your dedication to this

Alefantis is a gentle, wonderful person who loves his family, friends and animals such as chicken.
It's only understandable that such a precious soul would be shaken by a face to face encounter with a madman brainwashed by fake news.

pizza gate is not "dissenting opinion"

it's a deluded witch hunt

I TAKE FAKE NEWS VERY SERIOUSLY GOY

CHE GUERRA WAS A REVOLUTIONARY. ANY ARTICLE CLAIMING HE MURDERED SMALL CHILDREN AT POINT BLANK RANGE IS FAKE NEWS

MULTICULTURALISM WILL SAVE THE WEST. PLEASE TURN TO YOUR RECOMMENDED VIEWING ON YOUTUBE FOR MORE INFORMATION.

They are starting to push the fake news narrative here as well. Calling for "measures" to be taken against fake news, which harms democracy.

This is their way of pushing for online censorship and the end of online anonymity

It became obvious that they had something in mind when they started pushing this whole "fake news" bullshit all of a sudden. And we just found out what that was.

This is the best meme they have ever come up with.

I come here and see citizens from every country all over the world communicating with each other. The conversations are natural, the issues are sometimes interesting, and nothing's held back. It's a beautiful thing and I hope it doesn't get shut down

KEK

i'm legitimately not sure that this isn't the best meme that the powers that be could come up with.

'we'll say that it's fake news!'

which is amusing, alarming, and exciting.

they really can't comprehend that people have begun tune them out, and that the very term 'fake news', when used as a specific phrase that comes out of nowhere on every msm outlet at the same time, just SCREAMS 'we are desperately trying to maintain control over the narrative.'

ITS VERY DANGEROUS FOR GOYIM TO BE ABLE TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES OR COMMUNICATE FREELY WITH ONE ANOTHER.

TO SAY OTHERWISE WOULD FALL UNDER SECTION 6-c OF THE FAKE NEWS ACT OF 2016.

THERE ARE NO THOUSANDS OF AFRICAN MUSLIMS BEING SMUGGLED ACROSS THE MEXICAN BORDER AS WE SPEAK.

ANOTHER CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF FAKE NEWS.

PLEASE BE SURE TO FOLLOW ALL GUIDELINES OF TWITTER WHEN YOU POST TODAY GOYIM, HATE SPEECH IS A NO GO

Only trust the REAL news

youtube.com/watch?v=UzqnB20RzC0

>listen goy, stop fucking thinking! You're damaging (((our))) narrative!
>from now on you're only allowed to get your news from (((our))) official propaganda outlets, everything else is fake news.
>no more thinking, no more talking to other goyim. (((We're))) gonna do your thinkin for you. (((We're))) gonna have all the discussions for you from now on.

All I see here is projecting, projecting, and more projecting.

Funny how the lügenpresse that spent the whole election season, lying, quoting things out of context and outright slandering (((their))) political enemies can put out articles calling people gullible for listening to what (((they))) deem as """""""fake news"""""""" when the reality is that the gullible ones are the people who actually listen to the lies and drivel these """"""""journalists"""""""" shit out.

Check out how when pizzagate surges fake news is right behind it

And so it spreads.

archive.is/9eRXG

Wait so were there shots fired or not? I've heard varying reports from shots fired to a full-on "shootout". Is this fake news? False flag? What is even going on anymore.

I hope CNN can save us from all this fake news.

I'm literally shaking just thinking about all the fake news that's infecting the web right now.

They want to write the script and if any non major news network covers something then it's obviously a conspiricy.

You got me supremely fucked up if you think I'm going to read all of that shit. In caps no less.

You write a post like a normal person next time and think about what you've done.

David Icke right again.

I'm at work now and CNN is on and talking about it. I'm not unconvinced this isn't some massive viral marketing campaign for Comet pizza.

He's being satirical you fucking retarded faggot holy shit how obvious does he have to make it.

This, desu. Like always.

Noticed that they've started to spread the REAL NEWS that #PizzaGate investigators are evil and out to hurt the children...after all, they've been THREATENING CHILDREN OF EMPLOYEES

Lads, I haven't really been following, but where exactly did we get our sources from?

Can someone link the proof that this whole thing is real?

OMG AM I FAKE? WHAT THE FUCK? AM I A HOST?

Reminder that Chris Cuomo decides which news is real or not
youtube.com/watch?v=d_Wtu8Pzvd4

I think it's because the "fake news" stories are more likely to be about pizzagate, which increases interest in that term. Aka, more people will buy into the pizzagate theory.

RIP free speech, suppressed cuz everything is fake news.

wow it's like
news agencies would use each others as source
but surely that can't be
really made me think

Amazing that it wasn't news until CNN and the like started reporting on pizza gate, a simple Sup Forums meme/inside joke based on the classic "pizza" as code for CP.

YOU SICK ANTISEMETIC MYSOGYNIST SEXIST RACIST TRANSPHOBIC XENOPHOBIC RIGHT-WING CONSPIRACY FUELING ALT-RIGHT TINFOIL FUCKERS.

THIS IS NOT A GAME.

EVERYTHING IS NOW FAKE NEWS INCLUDING ANY NON LIBERAL THOUGHTS THAT CROSS THROUGH YOUR HEAD.

This "fake news" meme is being pushed pretty hard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JournoList
gamergate.wikia.com/wiki/GameJournoPros

seem familiar?

It's not a meme if it hurts real people

it's like people forget about the mass media collusion that starts happening when they get exposed
They've started another JournoList but none of the normies even know what that shit is and they don't care

see

Who is it hurting? You?
>Are you triggered by fake news?
>Do you need a safe space from fake news?

BUMP

CAN YOU GUYS POST SOME SOURCES AND PROOF FOR THE NEWFAGS?

It hurts James Alefantis, John Podesta, Tony Podesta, Besta Pizza owners, Hillary Clinton and many others.
It also hurts Alex Jones since he looks like a schizo because of his support of it, which makes him lose all the credibility he had before.

They're trying to start a moral panic around alternative news sites to save their own ratings. This is sad.

(((fake news))) you mean like clinton winning the election? If anything the entire (((media))) is fake news.

You seem very angry about the whole fake news stuff. Good.
This is literally a push to take away our freedom to undoctored information, and nobody seems to be taking this seriously.
We need more people to be angry about this, as this is a direct and deliberate ploy to establish the foundation of a single party state. This is what the beginning of regulated thought looks like.

>It also hurts Alex Jones since he looks like a schizo because of his support of it, which makes him lose all the credibility he had before.

George soros raped me

I didn't want to say it because I don't want people to think i'm a slut. I'm a guy by the way

Except I don't see you specifically in this

alright goyim new meme

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/media-collusion

Here all of a sudden the major newspapers started to talk about "post-truth society". Most of the opinions were obvious leftist projection in very aggressive and emergent way.

Bump.

POST SOURCES, YOU CUM-GUZZLING NIGGERS!

Oy vey goy, we can't have fake news and anti Semitism. Remember the sixty gorillion!

>It's almost like if they are centrally controlled.
This.

This is proof of the NWO, it's here already anons.

I honestly do not understand how they can be so fucking idiotic. They are constantly providing the other side with proof that their claims are true.

They are playing the same game they've played for 70 fucking years. They don't realize the game has changed.

the ironic thing is that all of them were celebrating social media when it undermined the regimes during the arab spring

and now they get fucked in the very same way because they are authoritarian regimes, too.

fucking idiots thought they were immune to it

Fake news is any story published by any news agency run by people with privilege, I.e. rich or white.
Prove me wrong.

>Do they want to make independant journalism illegal?
If you remember back in the late 1990s the media tried to lobby Congress to pass a bill requiring all bloggers to be registered members of a mainstream media outlet.

HOLY SHIT GET THE FUCK IN HERE

URGENT: John Podesta sighted in R-Devin Nunes' office -- HR6383 passed in House to shut down "Fake News" due to Russian propaganda. Nunes on intelligence committee wrote the bill!

IT'S ALL FAKE GOYIM

JUST LET US EAT YOUR CHILDREN IN PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!