During what time was your country the most based?

During what time was your country the most based?

For germany it should be obvious, either 1871-1918 or 1933-45.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7xqwm_c1_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

germany was great right before the war
then it went downhill

1066-1918

1776 till NOW

Agreed, of course there was fluctuation. Should have clarified.

What about Switzerland?

1805-1971

1940-1960

1890-1919

I'm curious, why did Britain went downhill so much after both world wars if they won them both? At least we have an excuse for our current state.

The Government used the wars as excuses to seize more power.

- huge amounts of debt
- the loss of every colony under unfavourable circumstances
- third world immigration
- destruction of manufacturing infrastructure
- brain drain to growth colonies (my family for instance; well educated aerospace engineers that moved to Canada for better opportunity in the 50's)

Feels bad. What could have been if at least one great empire survived.

1600-1700

What happened in 1971?

When you win you have to pay your debts.

1970-1973

we are always great but the best was right after ww2

We were pretty consistently based since at least Arminius. But the Imperial era was probably the proudest episode.

Remove Slovenia from that map and it's perfect.

Gun controll and the fed police got in

Never

>From when Ataturk got in to when he left office.

>sudeten
>ever german clay
jesus you are autistic again

Nah it was just a small bit less shit than. If we mean it like that than.
1923-1938 1988-2002

Karsbad sounds like a totally Czech name

We leave the chzeks there in the little bubble just annex them they are German enough

1901-1996

>american education
its literaly named after czech king who founded that city but ok. you realize 99% people here pre 1918 spoke german right?

1917-1918

So why are you denying many Germans lived in the Sudetenland to begin with? Did you expel Czechs after WWII or were they German?

2015, when the walls fell. First at our borders, then in our hearts. Our eyes widened, then our arms opened, when we saw D'Bongo and Jamal on the ocean.

yes they lived here cunt, that doesnt make it their land tho. you fucking idiot. they got invited, then they got genocidal. good riddance

t. butthurt slav monkey

You know Germans were invited to make Prauge what it is today right? Go get drunk like a nigger, most drunk country on Earth

hell yuh

1867-1960s

620-1200

>You know Germans were invited to make Prauge what it is today right?
wrong, its sudetenland. they build them i wont deny it but not prague. prague had realy small german population thru history. and architects were czechs, austrians and italians.

22/02/2014 - yesterday

first part of the 15th century, 1410 we beat our biggest enemy (The eternal Kraut), then rekt the mongolchingchongs. Felt good.

Everything noteworthy in your country was created by Germans. Your existence is everything that stands between the present and a prosperous future.

You were more based when you were filled with Nordic Germans.

weimar

>and architects were czechs, austrians and italians.
Hahaha. Prague was German (majority of population) until the mid 19th century. There were more jews in Prague than Czechs.

oh senpai let me suck your dick~

>Prague was German (majority of population) until the mid 19th century.
hope you are not serious because that would mean you are retarded ~

Mikä vitun kommunisti sä oot?

753 bc - 476 ad

>itsenäisyys
>punikit kumoon
Vapaussota best thing in Finnish history.

That's not even up for debate, man. Czechs were fucking peasents at that time. Bohemia was politically, culturally and economically dominated by Germans.

You won't find a single historic building in Prague that was inhabited or built by Czechs. It's always either Germans or Jews. Hell, there is probably even more Italian heritage in Prague from the times prior the industrialization than traces of Czech culture.

lmao. you are cute but i am not into tsundere, poland is my best friend

To be fair, East Germany was pretty based. The commies didn't suppress nationalism/promote shame as much as the west from what I've heard. Doesn't sound like degeneracy existed in the same way as it did in (((west Germany))) either.

Don't know why you guys re-united at all desu. Seems like the easterners just willingly cucked themselves.

Germany will be best when it disappears, fag

Couldn't agree more. We were kings and shit

Bump

Well because.... Britain.

1320 - 1697 was relatively okay. Maybe even for longer

>1944
>Based

Germans surrendered in France and getting fucked by millions of Russians in the east. Hundreds of years of culture in ruin.

Yeah sure.

From 1776 to 1913 (the year the Fed was created). The USA had high and low points during this time for sure, the civil war and it's destruction of states rights being of note, but overall during that time the USA was pretty damn based. The Fed, then WW1 and WW2 cucked us to the Jews hard and we've been their pawn ever since.

Can't decide tb(h).
I'd say from the 16th century to the 19th.

Your proxy is showing Schlomo and even if you were an Arab shouldn't you adore the Nazi's?

In 50 years, I am having a laugh at all the globalists who thought they could bring down the glorious Germany by importing a ridiculous amount of low IQ people and being run by fucking EU.
Germany will rise once again and massacre this final test.

Germany's most based era lays in the future, Hans.

Inspiring my man, let's hope it.

Thank you

11 million soviets

hahahhaha

1900, when we asked Germany to teach how to war

always

Since 1291 -2016 and still going strong.

I think somewhen around ~1600, when we conquered Moscow, beaten mudslims and was the cultural center of the world.

But right now we are not far away from this, mb except Moscow part

youtube.com/watch?v=a7xqwm_c1_k

>fixed
But seriously, trogdor the rapefugees.

wtf i love Poland now

>czech education
You had no kings, there were only Bohemian kings which were all Germans, like Charles
Luxembourg.

nasa uses metric....

Good to see prussian military dicispline at least being continued somewhere. Based chileans, I have a friend there and he's pretty redpilled. Pro Pinochet actually.

I would say it was good until Germans declared on the Soviets

if you guys attacked URSS instead burgers...

Pic related ?