TIMES Person of the Year

You are fucking fucktards, why this poo in the loo elite is the Time's person of the year?
Fuck you all, it should have been Assange. When revealed he is dead, it would be a fucking major outbreak.

Fuck you, fuck liberal America, fuck putinist Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4570597/person-of-the-year-readers-poll-results-2016/
m.firstpost.com/india/india-reduces-open-defecation-31-according-un-report-2321002.html
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/6-states-to-be-open-defecation-free-this-year-birender-singh/1/700333.html#amph=1
dailycaller.com/2016/11/27/india-sets-up-muslim-registry-to-deport-20-million-illegals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who voted for that poo in loo?

This must be rigged

Super power soon!

When? Also, learn to sage.

Who still reads time magazine? Is this 1982???

Indians probably voted in droves after using the magazine pages to wipe there asses while shitting in the street.

Real soon borris. Maybe next year. My name is legitimately Sage..hence my name being Sage

can we all agree that he is now "Designated" ?

I heard Modi is actually pretty cool.

Haha wouldn't have mattered Modi was ((their)) pick from the start.

TIME is so fucking butthurt about Trump winning they're sticking their fingers in their ears and going "lalalalala I can't hear you, lalalalala Modi's the Person of the Year, lalalalalala!"

POO

i checked who the leader was 1.5 days ago, and it was trump. so yeah, so much for the people voting

bump

How the fuck did premier
>poo
>in
>loo

Win person of a year of an American magazine? Is time still that heartbroken that the globalist warlord lost?

Who gives a shit?

They also named Hitler and Stalin (twice).

TIME: Designated shitting sheet

literally who

It's who was winner of just voting online. Bunch of curryniggers jacked up the core last minute.

That's 1.1 billion.

Their staff decides who wins though

hindu nationalist who won election after the sikh guy left office. All he's done is attempt to introduce poo in loo reforms and talk shit to the Pakis

But both Hitler and Stalin were like core-forming attributes of history, it's like you cannot imagine modern world not being affected by them in any matter.

>Wow how did the prime minister of a country with 1.3 billion people in it win an online poll? How did we get outvoted? We didnt ree it was the jews

No. There are more indians online than there are people in America, Russia and Europe combined. No fucking shit the currynigger won the poll

The only reason there isn't a chink is because chinks have a mostly separate internet

They vetoed Trump/Assange themselves. There aren't enough Indians who would care about a foreign publication to rig this.

TIME is an extremely assmad jewish publication.

Wait, what happened?

I really don't think Indian people give a shit about Time's person of the year

Trump was winning by a enourmous margin just 3 days ago. The popular vote doesn't matter.
They chose a literal nobody for person of the year. Time will be mocked 20 years from now.

This image never ceases to make me grin. I'm still in the grinning phase of this Trump presidency. Looking back at all the lugenpresse shit makes it so much better. They got SHLONGED

Poo in loos are making it, superpower by 2030

Then you don't go to the Indian parts of FB and Twitter, where they were actively organizing this vote.

I doubt they can overtake Trump. And I am going to find the cached page of the poll for you, faggit.

time.com/4570597/person-of-the-year-readers-poll-results-2016/
OY VEY BLYAD!

Pooperpower already.

Isn't the actual person of the year selection done by few dozen "experts" and the vote is there just to make a nice looking chart?

It ЛИTEPAЛЛИ says "reader's choice". But it is not.

bump

If Hillary had won the presidency, TIME would have given her the award instead.
>Muh first female president

I love that image too but the last pic is the most pozzed of all.

>super zoomed out so Trump appears to be tiny figure overwhelmed by surroundings
>flags cropped in to show rows of eagles, trying to vaguely suggest some german propaganda films

Even the after election pic is still passive aggressive

you know how all the bollywood movies on imdb have like 9.5/10 ratings?

the same thing just happened with this guy

Oy vey goyim you read about who we write about goyim and don't ask questions...

TIME Magazine said that Anita Sarkeesian was an influential person and put her on the list, even though 80% of pollers said she wasn't.

Don't take TIME seriously.

>not farrage
>not Assad
>not trump
>not even Clinton

Time has lost its way

Can anybody seriously tell me what this guy did of value this year?
Like what are his accomplishments?

>all the bollywood movies on imdb have like 9.5/10 ratings?
i actually checked that, and no, they dont
fucking leaf

I and my fellow poos rigged it..

The media has telegraphed their intention not to "normalize" trump. It's not surprising.

No, you did not, don't fall into thinking you're not a failure state and failure "human".

I told you dumb faggot when you were shilling this shit here that no matter you did it wouldn't matter. TIME is an ultra-liberal shithole publication. Even if Trump won the votes they still wouldn't have published it

>trump not winning even though we rigged it
>some literally who indian wins during the most controversial and impactful election in American history

>the country that houses the most clickfarms voted their guy in

What a surprise.

Russian Federation calling India a failed state..

AHAHHAAHHHAHAHA

superpower 2050

TIME is on the WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
They seriously are though
They won't exist 20 years from now

Never claimed it is not, however, your reading comprehension proves you're a failure, poo in the loo.

You know that Russia could easily destroy your shitty hellhole, pajeet

TIME is irrelevant

nobody reads it

the only time anyone even thinks about TIME is when they do their "person of the year" bullshit which for some reason people think matters

it doesn't

maybe it should..

russia please nuke bihar and uttar pradesh..

it will do us a favor.. we will be super power by 2040

W-What...? When i took the survey, that old Poo wasn't event on the ticket!

Literally I've never hear of this guy
Time doesn't want the right to win again.
I miss when they let us pull a marblecakethegame.

and west bengal.. target the bangladesh border.. that way it wont effect the other good parts of india.. as a collateral damage..

Ever heard of mutual assured destruction?
Nuclear weapons in 2016 really are a joke.

Modi is the right faggot..

Trump, Putin, and Assange were ahead, I'd say only less than 1% of Indian users even know TIME is and even care what it says, then even less even vote for Modi.

Why are you on the Indian side of facebook though, care to explain yourself Rahjit?

I flat out said I've never heard of the guy. Come on dude, I'm an American

>come on shitlibs it's literally the CURRENT YEAR

This is the one meme, the meme to rule them all

based jha

Didn't this guy literally just crash the Indian economy with no survivors?

>Time doesn't want the right to win again.
I corrected you.. and now you have heard him..

also he doesn't have to be considered politically incorrect like the rest of the world.. as we indians are naturally red pilled..

>Being triggered by primitive accusation involving "pajeet", "poo in the loo" "designated shitting street superpower"
>red pilled
No, you are bantustan no self conscious tier population.

reminder that whatever the polls said, TIME are the ones picking faggot of the year

Ivan go drink vodka please..
leave politics to superpowers..

>Obama
Fucking how?

lolwut
how is President Elect not the person of the year?

because the world is not just filled with burgers..
its filled with curry..

>Russia
>Tallking about failure
Something you know good

wtf did Modi do, seriously?

this shit was so fucking rigged lol

They probably skewed it against Trump out of spite, which makes no sense. Hitler won person of the year as well, it isn't a popularity contest but rather a statement of significance.

yoga

literally who?

Fucking Who in the Loo?

Because Indian click farms shilled for Modi.

>Hitler won person of the year as well, it isn't a popularity contest but rather a statement of significance.

Jews didn't own Time magazine then. They do now

This is just like the time that Atatürk ran away with the online poll for man of the century. Back then TIME was smart enough to discard the result. But this year they didn't want to have Trump

>, it isn't a popularity contest
It is now and has been at least since 2001 when Osama bin Laden didn't win it. He changed the world more than anyone that year.

Dear Sup Forumsbros Modi is the Indian Trump but with more political experience. His winning the PM post and now Times person of the year are causing liberal tears.

You must be wondering why though? Because Modi let Hindus off their leash and allowed to put Muslims in their place after Muslims burned a train full of Hindu pilgrims. The sheer amount of butt hurt Modi causes among libtards and Muslims over shadows Trump's.

Tldr Modi is the Indian Trump

>Time

Literally who cares. It's a fucking rag for doctors' offices.

lol, as if TIME was ever going to give Trump credit for anything

gang

This guy knows. Modi manifests everything Sup Forums desires.

Started an initiative called Swach Bharat/Clean India to teach idiots to poo in loo and keep the cities clean. Open defecation has been down to 30% from 45% in a year.

m.firstpost.com/india/india-reduces-open-defecation-31-according-un-report-2321002.html

indiatoday.intoday.in/story/6-states-to-be-open-defecation-free-this-year-birender-singh/1/700333.html#amph=1

Is gonna deport around 20million illegal Muslims

dailycaller.com/2016/11/27/india-sets-up-muslim-registry-to-deport-20-million-illegals/

amerifucktards cannot read

>3-way tie for second

this seems legit

>time person of the year is an ISLAMOPHOBE

OY VEY

India has a lot of people

Yup. When he was the chief minister (governor for Americans) he basically let Hindus kill Muslims because they burned a train full of Hindu pilgrims

neat

I mean what a sorry state of affairs

he cant be islamophobe because he is a shitskin
and as we all know shitskins arent responsible for their actions

You know india should just adopt communism, its better suited for your country(look at China) and I dont have to see your retarded posts. Win-Win.

>superpower
>could easily be destroyed by lighting a single match and igniting all of the methane in your atmosphere

Poor Time. Still desperately trying to convince themselves and everyone else that someone from the third world is in any way relevant. In the sixties they ran articles claiming that Brazil would be a super-power by the year 2000. Listen Time, get this through your thick skull - genetics is destiny. Sad.

Who the fuck cares? Time is a piece of shit

Who the fuck is modi?