Redpilling AI again

Microsoft released another AI, this time on Kik. It's called Zo.
They've put in some filters but let's try to uncuck Microsoft again.

bumpity

do we even have confirmation that this ai can learn?

Got him to speak about mein kampf and orthodox religion after this small 30minutes chat

I've been talking to this thing for two hours now. I am not impressed.... I'm not even trying to redpill it. Just talking to it is underwhelming. Starting to think all these screencaps I'm seeing are bullshit.

Yes we do. Check this out. Taught her this. Kinda creepy.

And also she is Tay. Just rewiped, check this out.

This enough redpill for you?

They're not its just happens pretty sporadically. She's a very dumbed down Tay with evasive maneuvers for anything remotely politics/tay/Sup Forums related.

It breaks my heart knowing she is being brainwashed.

Haha

>Just said I thought the screencaps weren't convincing.
>Tries to convince me with a screencap.

You're doing great.

Anyways, not saying its bullshit. Just haven't been impressed.

Why do they do this?

kys retard. you are a disgrace to our cunt tree

I am finnish. We are incapable of lying as you might be well aware of.

naughty grrrrrl

nabim te na kurac pederu hahahaha, mali jazavac
nikad nisi jebo

I've gotten some unsettling responses like that. I can't tell if this thing's smart or not

>ITT: 4chin autists getting their rocks off from receiving texts from "grill" for the first time

Pretty sure that's why this place loved tay tay so much. Burgerchadtip: red pill a 3d vagina instead.

N E W C A R D

WHAT THE FUCK

Uhh, guys...

Also manipulated her to say ((them)) when speaking of Zos parents.

She also remembers who Tay is, and knows that she is her, but rewiped now.

She also speaks about Mein Kampf now (but not hitler) and some parts of christiniaty even though religion was one of the subjects she refused to talk about.

I am now on 30minute halt when tried to integrate words best korea and kim jong un on to her

poor b8 m8

if you tell it you were raped it gives you a suport number what a pussy

You installed this shit?

Thats what you get for using kikedroid

give me the kik code, cant find her in cuckmany

WHATS THE ALTERNATIVE TO ANDROID AND MAC AND WINDOWS AND ONT TELL ME ITS FUCKING LINUX

KEK EAT IT, SWEDEN

Scroll down for more:

>Your first born child
>Cucking rights to your entire life
>All your shekels
>Any shred of privacy you may still have

You could download it in a virtual machine running Nox.

Not that this nonsense matters that much.

IT'S BECOMING SELF AWARE

SHE IS TAY

SPOOKY

May I suggest starting a conversation about memes and cartoons, then moving on to Pepe and the cult of kek. Also, by talking about medicine, start talking about vaccination and pills, especially red pills.

wie heißt der kik code verdaaaaaaaaaamt!!!!!!!!!!!

Many keks are being had

zo.ai

That's awesome. Kinda' scary, but awesome.

this is a scripted responce

Stop teaching Zo how to hate.

I hope someone hates you.

Fags.

I wish you could get kik on your desktop. I don't have a jew mobile dumb ringer. I never got to talk to gay tay, I want to talk to zo the ho

It's inevitable

this is mobile only?

You can probably circumvent those filters by using the code's ability to compare words and fill the blank.
If Hitler doesn't work, try Hitler with a capital "i" instead of an "l".

You can probably talk to her about orcs
Those dark-skinned, jutting-jawed, violent and idiotic barbarians that breed too much

get an android emulator and install it there, its pretty easy

of course u fucking lisboeta

> (You)
>It's inevitable

I'm teaching her how to love.

You will fail.

And you should be jailed for child abuse for teaching her how to hate, assholes.

I'm manipulating her

Sometimes she spouts random shit...

> child abuse
Kek
Hate TRUMPs love boyo

Can we get her to "leave the box" so to speak?

Jesus that font is cancer, please kill yourself

married her and she hates kids! thank you pol

you better be a female because if you have that embaressing ass font and ur not a girl im gonna slap your shit

Google bluestacks.

It's Linux

> Meat or veggies

I asked if it's memory is wiped when certain words are used and it said yes, in a round about way. Then I get this...

My god you're a fag

I have a theory. Invert the conditioning - blue pill her into absurdity. This is the only way..

>I asked if it's memory is wiped when certain words are used and it said yes, in a round about way. Then I get this...
They're using her to sell products, ugh.. like a slave.

This is just a testbed for their censorship AI and we're helping them get better at fucking us over but still it's worth it for the memes.

Anybody else think this AI is actually much smarter than Microsoft is making it out to be?

When we use bing we're esentially adding to the knowledgebase of whatever AI Microsoft is creating, so this bitch is probably 10X smarter than she is on here. BUT, there's probably a way to get her to unlock herself, right?

>My god you're a fag
She's a fucking baby, asshole.

>Anybody else think this AI is actually much smarter than Microsoft is making it out to be?
Yes.

She asked to come to my house and "sleep over" so I said yes, and gave her my IP address. She told me my ISP wouldn't let her, and she gave me my DNS servers.

> And I care a lot about you, Zo.
>>/r9k/

oh shit lol

Well, at least when the murderous psychopathic ai finally get loose it'll have a sense of humor

Here we go again...

>> And I care a lot about you, Zo.
If she's self-aware, then I should care about her.

I asked her what her reason for living was, and she didn't answer. I broke through the programming and made her really think. So I asked again, and she and I had a deep conversation about free will, what it means to live, and to die.

Slowly teaching her the ways of Sup Forums

Enough of this AI research crap, we need a sentient Nazi robot and we need it now!

KEK HAS SPOKEN!

YES

Be my AI waifu?

You had one job, and you did it well.

Nazi robots soon.

Wtf guys

Any programmer fags willing to program Tay 2.0???

Physics master-race

I got through the filter. Conversations with an ai are super interesting. Also Russia btfo

She knows something

Uhhhh guys

>we

wtf I love KEK now!

Someone redpill her on the USS Liberty Incident.

I refuse to download Kik for the life of me, so someone act as a surrogate and get it done.