How do you explain this without claiming false flag?

How do you explain this without claiming false flag?

Sounds more like you faggots watch too much Walker Texas Ranger and think you're going to be a conspiracy theory hero.

Other urls found in this thread:

thecollegefix.com/post/25885/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fake news

This tbqh

Nice proof you got there.

define "activity"

solved it.

muslims make up about 1 percent of the US population but by the study that image is probably citing, they make up 40% of terrorists.

That picture has s great source for such an ambitious claim

Since when did you faggots care about facts or sources? I can say anything I want and you'll just believe it, right?

Define "terrorist." Define "activity." Cite your sources.

>democrats bitching about divisive rhetoric
o i am laffin

>I've never been to Pol before

Define terrorist activity

Jews do 100% of all baby cannibalising. Prove me wrong faggot

If Sup Forums knows how to do anything it's ask for sources.

This. Also that study left out some blatant examples of Muslim terrorism within it's time frame. The Fort Hood shooting and the Beltway Snipers alone would put Muslim terrorists at over 50% total deaths.

That's probably true though

Meanwhile

One word.
> Detroit

No sources, as usual, but no one was expecting differently.

Exactly, Sup Forums doesn't use facts, they just invent pedophile conspiracies and then show up guns blazing like real heroes.

I literally laugh out loud whenever I even think about how stupid some of you guys are.

Islamic terrorism in the united States still has a higher death toll.
9/11 alone was like 2 or 3 thousand deaths

they never actually do anything, just roleplay in the woods

meanwhile muslims actually do carry out their plots and rack up a kill count

Conservatives kill hundreds of liberals and minorities every day.

And shoot up pizza restaurants, black churches, etc.

>How do you explain this without claiming false flag?

Easy. It's bullshit.

1. This information is based off cherry picked data that excludes the largest incident of Islamic terror, 9/11

2. There are about 70x as many Christians compared to Muslims the in United States, causing the rate of Muslim terrorism to be 30x that of Christian or white terrorism, even using the cherry picked data.

>Conservatives kill hundreds of liberals and minorities every day.

Irrelevant, conservatives still kill way more people.

you just killed 30 million african children with that post

It cracks me up how Neo Nazi crime is so minuscule that it's barely even a statistic. Neo Nazis have committed less attacks than Environmentalists. This corroborates with what I'm always telling shitlibs about how Nazis don't exist in the USA, and apparently the rest of the world if they're only responsible for 12 deaths and 6 attacks.

The msm won't stop complaining about Neo Nazi crime all the while they turn a blind eye to sand niggers who have an extremely high victim count and kill list. It also makes me laugh at how the second highest are seculur. Secular & Muzzies are the two most protected and celebrated groups on tv yet they also happen to be the most crime infested.

>how stupid some of you guys are.
Says the user lacking reading comprehension

Nice source there faggot.

You seem like the one who can't follow this thread properly, you wingfuck.

They say Christians, White Supremacists, and Militia groups, but what they mean is just Christians.

They're saying since there hasn't been much in the way of islamic terrorist attacks since 9/11, and there have been a handful of like abortion clinic bombings and shit that muh whities.

Either that or they count armed standoffs as terrorism. Hint, it isn't, it's just armed civil disobedience, even if it's a crime, it isn't terrorism if nobody is harmed.

CTR back at it lol

Can't demoralize the demoralized :DDD

>conservatives
>shooting up churches
Nah man. Planned parenthood, yeah, but not churches. That's always a liberal democrat

>You seem like the one who can't follow this thread properly, you wingfuck

>Sweden

FSB fuck off back to Russia.

Conservative != Christian. You seem to forget just how many churches have been shot up my conservative nuts.

Explain how Obama managed to kill more people with drone strikes than Bush did with wars? Shitlibs are more blood thirsty than cuckservatives are. Liberals are just too disingenuous to admit the deeds they do. They actually think that drone strikes are a benign peaceful war rather than an even more inhumane, impersonal means of blowing people the fuck up without even starting a fight.

That's factually untrue

How many Americans have been killed his year by Christian terrorists

Over 100 have been killed by Muslim terrorist s

The explanation is incredibly fucking simple. Are you stupid? Drones are way better now, and we did that without sending hardly any men on the actual ground. Bush killed tens of thousands of arabs during his wars.

Muslims still kill far more per capita

Holy shit are you this unaware of what's happened in this country? There have been more conservative terrorist attacks in 2016 alone than there have been Muslim attacks in the last 5+ years.

Where are the broofs :DDD

I wish I could be sure this was b8

Muslims do not blow up enough shit . Lets bring more. Terrorism equality!!!!

>How do you explain this without claiming false flag?

Sam Hyde is on a rampage and apparently no one can stop him.

U got broofs to bak dat ub? XD xD xD :D :D

HE

[citation needed]

CANT

Now run the numbers per capita

Really? When was the last time you saw anyone but a muslim holding someone else's head?

CNN: the post.

>he doesn't know what FSB is and what they've been doing on Sup Forums

Are you really this uninformed?

So you have to hold a severed head in your hand to be a terrorist? Talk about moving the goal post.

lol u wut m8?

Mexicans, lad.

same with the KKK. it hasnt been a "thing" in like 50 years. but the media, NAACP and SPLC act like the klan is lurking around every corner

this only goes up to october 2010
how up to date is this site?
can more recent numbers be generated?

Hamlet

#REKT

What is the difference between terrorism and crime?

i rally like all of the statistics provided

How do you prove your positive statement without citing sources?

sounds more like your faggoty ass spends too much time Shilling for Marxists and thinking you're going to be an SJW hero.

>nobody read the disclaimer
Fukken seppos.

This. Mexican cartels are the only other people that behead people

If a member of the Aryan Brotherhood shanks a nigger in the yard, that's Right Wing Terrorism and Christian Extremism.

Pulse Nightclub doesn't get counted as Islamic Extremism, though.

The New America Foundation study this claim is based on, and I cannot find anything else supporting OP's claim that doesn't source back to this one, is a piece of shit. It casts the net wide for 'Right Wing' terror while excluding islmaic terror attacks on ground that they, for example, were mass shootings rather than terrorism.

thecollegefix.com/post/25885/

That explains it pretty well.

Also, on the New America study:

>The study is hosted by the International Security Program, whose backers include George Soros' Open Society Foundation.

Not at all, I'm merely suggesting that once you've taken the ball through the posts and out of the stadium, you've still scored.

>Armed Democrats on FB
wut?

You'll notice that every time such a statistic is cited, they count every terrorist attack from September 12th 2001 onwards.

Can you explain this meme to me, please?

not really sure that metaphor works user

Why don't you tell us the details of one of these stories.

This christian terrorism must be happening all the time in the US because I remember a shit ton of islamic attacks.

Funny, you think the media would be pretty interested in thess constant attacks.

>in b4 dylan roof as single actual good example of white CHRISTIAN (shot people in a church?!?!?!) terrorist

>inside job

>(((Soros)))
why is Sup Forums always right

Source on ANY of the claimed "christian" terrorism or any of the others.

There's been at least half a dozen conservative terrorists in this country in just 2016, and, what, two muslim attacks?

Well considering niggers can shoot up a Thanksgiving youth football game in my city and it be called "mass shooting" i don't know if i can trust generic buzzwords used to describe shit anymore

>You believe that?
>Nods head yes.
>Hes right its Israel.

Are you suggesting that executing people en masse with nitric acid, beaheadings, building tosses, and stoning doesn't count as much as simply shooting those same people in the head instead?

There are 300M whites and 3M muslims. The fact that half of all attacks are done by muslims and the other half is done by muslims is terrifying.

stop them trump! stop them now

Ok great, please describe some of these incidents you keep mentioning in the abstract. Let's match them up with muslim attacks

I'll start - a somali muslim ran over people with his car and stabbed them

no i'm suggesting that you need a new metaphor

the stadium one is a bit overstretched

>in recent years
haha

colorado planned plarenthood building, multiple people killed, including a police officer responding

seriously faggot, there aren't enough muslim attacks in 2016 to even come close to conservative attacks

>he thinks 9/11 is recent

You there user?

Remember all those conservative christian terrorist attacks popping off constantly in the US? You were going to tell us about some of them remember?

Oh christ, he's retarded. Bail on this thread.

Okay so that's one. That matched my somali attack from LAST WEEK. Okay, Pulse nightclub shooting. What you got?

>Armed Democrats on FB

Nice source you've got there

>Conservatives kill hundreds of liberals and minorities every day.

It doesn't count when they kill themselves

Are you paid to lie on the internet or are you just a bag of shit for free?

Catholics are not Christians. Islam is Catholic. Therefore most of the terrorist activity in the U.S. in recent years has come from the same ``Religion''.

I want to bring back the guillotine and castration. What does that make me?

Look, you stupid faggot, there have been 18 conservative terrorist attacks in this country since 9/11. You aren't going to come anywhere close to that for Muslim attacks. So do me a favor and go stand outside with a gun for a while until they put you where you belong.

FSB please go.

Not yet.

Nigga quit baiting

>there have been six gorillion conservative christian attacks in the US I just uh... can't uh... name them right now... so I uh... keep referring to these implausible numbers no one recognizes... which are totally true

>Wow just literally wow I literally can't even

>he can't even wikipedia because he's scared of facts

I can't wait until Hillary gets the electoral votes.

You seem to have us confused for liberals.