REALIZATION

I can just buy a sex doll and not have to deal with the crazy bitch part of women

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0NHNiAzhYTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are delusional. Saged

Having a good friend that you can tell your deepest thoughts to is worth more than any sex. It is about romance, not orgasms

I CAN DO THAT WITH WOMANBOT2.0 AND SHE WONT EVER BETRAY MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Siri wouldn't call the cops on me. Fuck
You Becky

Hurt feelings are bound to happen, just bliss out and fantasize a lot and wear rainbows

>Having a good friend that you can tell your deepest thoughts to

Thats what I come here for

>I can just buy a sex doll and not have to deal with the crazy bitch part of women

I can buy a sex slave and not have to deal with the crazy bitch part of women

In fact, it is cheaper to let my sex slave starve and get another one, rather than feeding her

It is cheaper to kill my sex slave every time she has her period and get another one, rather than buying fucking tampax

>Sex dolls will somehow remove your friends from your life

Not that, but why should I get a gf to cuddle with if I could just get a big fluffy doe to cuddle with?

A U T I S T I C

btw Austria died
youtube.com/watch?v=0NHNiAzhYTc

Literally this.

I've had sex with horses for over 20 years and it's vastly superior to human fuckery.

They will fuck you TO THE GROUND.

This guy gets it

Id LIKE to amend my statement to a sexdoll AND. A fully doe

>gf giggles and nibbles on your ear
>squeeze each other tight and enjoy comfortable silence, nothing needs to be said though sometimes you talk to each other and laugh until dawn
Basically what you said is equivalent to crazy cat ladies

This is different but certainly serves a similar purpose. Freaks me out that I have told anons more than I will ever tell anyone irl

A sex doll will not provide the same psychological benefits as a partner in life. You will one day look upon it and realize your mistake, unless you are mentally ill in which case more power to you

Why would you want to drag a sex doll around, you degenerate creep? Just jerk off.

This is the gayest thing I've heard today. And I already lurked in 10 trap threads on Sup Forums today.

>Good Goy
>Never breed

this

SHED FOLLOW ME BECAUSE SHED BE A ROBOT DUH

this guy knows

Why wouldnt u want a robo gf who can help you carry groceries and shit

>replying to multiple people in one post
You write like a fag too.

tulpas exist

Is this by choice or can you just not get laid?

You didn't see that AI gf movie Her, did you? She leaves him in the end.

>realization

having to clean up and put away that used sex doll after you jacked off into it

Lucid dreaming is better than sex dolls, only issue is you need to fuck someone so that your brain knows what to make you feel. From there it's gardevoirs and dragon pussy every night for the rest of your life.

You need to get a wife for waking time though, for children and romantic imperative. Also you don't want to start thinking your dreams are real and go insane, that happens to some dreamfags.

I usually dream about going on an adventure though.
Last night I took a train through an abandoned town that had all these broken amusement park structures and then the train went into a mountain, then I had to wake up for school.
Really sucked.

>I can just buy a sex doll so I don't have to face the fact I'm a lonely NEET faggot shitposting on Sup Forums

No, they don't.