True Capitalist Radio

Market continues its gains; fools gold? Trump continues build his cabinet; taps Ben Carson for HUD. Sarah Palin calls Carrier deal "crony Capitalism." Armed gunman shows up at Comet Pizza; MSM claims "Fake news" inspired him (Pizza Gate). What's the fuss about the Dakota Access Pipeline (Army Corp of Engineers rejects current route; sets dangerous precedent)? Stop sending money to Jill Stein you idiot Liberals! Is Italy's "no vote' on its referendum a sign of things to come in Europe? New case before British high court on Brexit (right to invoke Article 50 without MP vote). And Russia's jets keep crashing while Putin attempts to a show of force in the Mediterranean. Ghost goes off on China buying up all of Hollywood and how it's up to the People to stop the monopolization of Creativity! Your calls, Twitter shoutouts and Radio Graffiti!

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/12/05/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-405

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0NMwEctFlgD
vocaroo.com/i/s12oEs6hV4iq
youtube.com/watch?v=2MbtXeILqIA
vocaroo.com/i/s0hMhUWO9nYO
vocaroo.com/i/s1sOQFRd8Ptz
vocaroo.com/i/s0t0Gxo1N2hH
youtu.be/gWUixfdivoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we do it for chairman mao!

Beware of the bad egg roll!

Nice Norwegian proxy G!

itt poorfags who wish they were pic related

PEARLS OF FUCKING WISDOM

TTELL US WHICH STOCK WILL RISE ELEVENTY BILLION PERCENT!

WE MUST BUY TANKS TO FIGHT OFF THE WILD JAHOOTIES THEY ARE NOT CHEEP

I'm a poorfag who makes an American capitalist cry and drown in a sea of empty beer cans from time to time.

Call in to the show then if you think you can beat us capitalists. I'd bet you have a fruity voice and make everthing sound like a questiion.

Daily reminder that ghost is a jeb!head and a nevertrumper.
vocaroo.com/i/s0NMwEctFlgD
vocaroo.com/i/s12oEs6hV4iq

ITS ON

Happy monday, fellow capitalist

GHOST IS STICKS the BADGER; CONFIRMED

youtube.com/watch?v=2MbtXeILqIA

So has anyone here actually followed Ghost's market advice and made a buck?

bump

We were until the Federal Reserve bank stopped us from pattern trading on uStockTrade and Robinhood

Mothfuckers

I have, his suggestion to watch Denbury resources paid generously since OPEC announced they're cutting oil production.

that poor horse

Edited a new one.

Stop shilling for your shitty radio.

EAT IT! EEEEAAT IIIIIT!!!

>ghost doesn't think aliens are real

any way to get a higher chance on a shoutout? do you have to retweet as soon as he tweets or as soon as he says to tweet it?

Youre fucking kidding right? Hes going to cater to fucking bronies?

Thoughts on my splice?

vocaroo.com/i/s0hMhUWO9nYO

>oakland 420 blaze it

im dying

it'$ ¢₳lled bein₲ ₳ €₳₱it₳₤i$t

Oakland420Blaze it

Oakland bonfire

Oakland feel the burn

Haha

>tfw you will never get a shoutout with your troll name
how do you people do it

Y O U ' R E S I C K
O
U
'
R
E

S
I
C
K

When is ghost gonna start tweeting stock picks in the morning again?

Was that the longest cans.wav ever?

>Who would make fun of that Oakland situation

I would

t. Live in G(Ook)land

Also, FeelTheBernOakland and 36 fewer liberals was me.

Nah.
The longest one was the betrayal of Teutonic Plague

>implying anyone would buy low quality pony merch drawn by karaszburger

OAKLAND IS GHOSTLAND

It was actually Feel the Bern Oakland but Ghost misread it.

I also made Oakland Art Shoah but he didn't connect the dots.

Is it too vulgar? He could see it but refuse to read it. Just make a mundane one tomorrow and see if he sees it.

>36RavingSmores

I think you retweet him as he is calling them out.

did they really? the fuck. why do they have it out for smaller traders? or is this a legit "they want to prevent the american people from gaining wealth" meme

It's Wall Street protecting it's own interests through Federal Reserve policy
Nothing new

I've been to the neighborhood where that fire happened.

It pretty much is Ghostland. I didn't see a single person on the street and I was there the whole day photographing trains.

>trump put veteran's affairs on the line for the sake of humiliating palin
>and that's a good thing

what's wrong with ghost

and looking out for their interest is preventing smaller traders from pattern trading so they stay poor?

It's pretty fucking random.

looking out for their interest is preventing smaller traders from using free and $1 per trade platforms to day trade, so that you have to invest $20,000 in a Wall Street brokerage and pay $7 - $15+ per trade

yes

36 Fewer Liberals was better to be honest.

Ghost obviously fantasizes about banging Sarah Pailin on the daily

Jesus, so with the new regulations did they effectively stamp out all current pattern trading accounts for people unable to drop 20k on a wall street brokerage?

Actual photo of Bernie Sanders setting fire to the Oakland Ghost Ship Warehouse in revenge for Hillary Clinton stealing the nomination.

yes.
Robinhood and uStockTrade limit your trading frequency to something ridiculous now as I understand it.
It's no longer possible to play the waves with a few hundred bucks anymore.

this is why Ghost stopped doing stock picks and chart analysis everyday

wtf? Alex canned Joe Biggs for the pizzagate video?

There's no way Biggs would have published that without Alex's OK in the first place

Thats horseshit. Are they enforcing 3 day limits now?

if any user knows, when you purchase a stock are they making you hold it for 3 days before you can sell it, or can you sell it immediately after you just need to "wait 3 days for the account to settle :^)"

Oh fuck, here we go maybe...

With Robinhood Cash accounts you can day trade as much as you want with no repercussion, the only thing is that you have to wait 3 days for fucking everything. If you put in $100 on Monday, you can't trade with it until Thursday. If you sell a stock on Thursday, you can't use the money from that stock until Tuesday.
Robinhood Instant is a margin account. If you have less than $25,000 in your account, you can't do more than 3 day trades per week.If you day trade 4 times in one week, with less than $25k in your account, you'll be marked as a Pattern Day Trader and won't be able to day trade for 90 days, unless you put $25k in that account. The upside of Robinhood Instant is that if you put in $100 on Tuesday, you'll be able to trade with that on Wednesday, and if you sell a stock on Thursday, you can trade with the money from that on Friday.

some of your shoops are pretty good

>Ghost is buddies with Julian Assange

Sounds like ass and bullshit, what the fuck is the reasoning for not letting people trade with less thn 25k?

Just did this internet buttstalker-esque splice for my Ghostie
vocaroo.com/i/s1sOQFRd8Ptz
Somebody please play it if I don't get through

they blamed small investors for one of the financial collapses or something, don't know which one.

shit son, that's good splice

I'll play that.

>nooooo even though my wife didn't outsell me i still gotta do pony merch oh noooooo please don't buy it :'(

I know he already has pony shit made

The SEC and Bill Clinton have autism.

bump

Turns out you were right, he's putting it up right now.

It's all a fucking scam.

Radio graffiti is live

THE SPLICE IS PLAYING

Which one of you cheeky bastards got it on just now

That was me :^)

Ukraine has area codes?

Which one of you Krauts is reading this?

You can call through google, it gives you area codes

PUNITIVE DAMAGES

I just got banned from the tinychat wew lad

That was me again making my amazing impression of a slavic nigger or something, I'm not even sure
You can have the whole thing though since you're constantly waxing your carrot to that
vocaroo.com/i/s0t0Gxo1N2hH

WEWE

>you're constantly waxing your carrot to that

Nah, I just call in to random Jewish museums/temples and play it (that's how I talked Morrakiu into recording it).

Unfortunately, they just hang up and don't get enrage like I was hoping they would.

Fucking lol

classic Marrakiu

>Ghost rages to Morrakiu

About time.

>that reeeeeeee
Holy shit.

THE MADMAN PLAYED THIS!!!

youtu.be/gWUixfdivoM

youtu.be/gWUixfdivoM

THE MADMAN DID IT!!!

>it's another famous song through synthesia call