Why are you so triggered over weed and other drugs...

why are you so triggered over weed and other drugs? they are harmless as long as you do it at home and no less degenerate than your trapfaggotry and other bullshit.

just look at this autistic human trash...

this guy is LITERALLY not doing anything to anyone just living the life.
stop getting your panties in a twist.

>Immediately exhaling instead of holding it in
You had one job.

go away leafy

Not triggered over weed and other drugs. Millenials lean to the left and the more drugs they use the more they less about everything, the less they care the less they vote. This gives us, non drug users, a strong edge in elections.

>triggered over weed
No I'm triggered by 99% of the autists who smoke it.

I don't get "triggered" but I do immediately think less of the person if I find out they use drugs. I mean why wouldn't I though? It means they are weak minded and can't control themselves.

Who the fuck is this guy, I see him fucking everywhere.
I just want to tell him to get a shave that's all.

I'm more triggered by his faggot beard than the weed.

just some random wacky dude Sup Forums hates because he has fun and gf

>comparing weed to traps

Some Sup Forumss are are ex-tumblrs, so they get #triggered by nothings.

would love to see him suffer

>they are harmless
Wrong

Jimmy Nu-Tron strikes again

indeed, hes not doing ANYTHING.. thats why hes just worthless piece of shit

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU KIKE

Bullshit

>this guy having a gf

Majority of posters don't really have any friends or fun real life experiences so they just (pic related) over the internet while shitting on others actions when deep down inside they wish they were the guy sat around with friends smoking weed and drinking, but they're not. They're sat here mumbling about Jews and pizza.

And it's sad, really (Americans), you have, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful continent to explore and you don't, you sit here alone, shitposting, wishing you were at that party, wishing you'd banged that slut, wishing you had friends

How's it FEEL?

And God said, “Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree in which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.