Trump Resistance/Shadow War Thread

Trump Resistance/Shadow War Thread

We all know how badly the Trumpkins would like us to take the streets so that he can tighten down on protests and enact martial law. With this in mind, we must shift the focus of resistance away from overt acts and into subversive ones.

Luckily this is something everyone can contribute to. Anyone in a position of any kind of power from those in government, to those in management, to landlords and medical personnel can play a part, and even you useless NEET fuckers can contribute.

Once you have identified a trump supporter you must resolve to do the following:

Deny them employment or attempt to get them removed from your workplace if you are in charge of hiring decisions. Working to get your most vociferous trumpkin co-workers fired is one of the easiest things we can all do. Point out their faults to your manager, sway your co-workers against them, sabotage their work if you can do so without being caught.

Deny them housing if you are a property manager/landlord

Deny all forms of government benefits where ever possible if you are a social worker. Foodstamps, SSI, whatever. If you can find one misspelling on a form, toss is in the trash and tell them to try again. Use any and all technicalities in your power to obfuscate and obstruct their access to government services.

If in the medical field, underserve and overbill Trumpkins for non-life threatening problems. Billing is the best place to get them. Surgical RN's have the most power in this arena.

Identifying a trumpkin is not hard, most of them are very open about it and the vast majority do not have basic internet competency and do not obscure their real names in connection to social media accounts. Most often, a simple lookup on facebook will tell you in 10 seconds if you have a problem on your hands. Bumper stickers, yard signs, etc, these would also be dead giveaways.

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

truthdig.com/report/item/the_mafia_state_20161204
truthdig.com/report/item/waiting_for_the_barbarians_201611271
truthdig.com/report/item/we_are_all_deplorables_20161120
truthdig.com/report/item/its_worse_than_you_think_20161111
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(2/2)

But what's that you say? You didn't pay attention in school and you flip burgers for a living? Fear not! You can contribute too:

The best way is to register to vote and make sure that you are eligible for Jury duty. Jury duty gets a bad rap, but its one of the most direct ways a person can have an impact on society. If you're on a jury with a trumpkin defendant, he's guilty. If you're on a jury for a protester, he's innocent. They will tell you you can't do that, that you have to follow the procedures of the court blah blah. Bullshit. He's a trumpkin, he's guilty. Answer every question with "Im sorry I just think that he's guilty"

Vandalize and subvert business' that openly support trump. Most of these are small business' in the south which is great because they are the least capable of absorbing financial damages.

Convince your anti-trump friends NOT to openly protest in the streets, but to join in on our little project.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST! You can copy and paste this message and put it everywhere you can. This business is where the Trumpkins have beat us. They have THOUSANDS of keyboard warriors spamming Goebbels level propaganda day-in, day-out. It's time we had that level of dedication.

SUBVERT
RESIST
OBSCURE
AND FIGHT!

Read some articles on Chris Hedges about fighting Trump:

truthdig.com/report/item/the_mafia_state_20161204

truthdig.com/report/item/waiting_for_the_barbarians_201611271

truthdig.com/report/item/we_are_all_deplorables_20161120

truthdig.com/report/item/its_worse_than_you_think_20161111

>Systems of governance that are seized by a tiny cabal become mafia states. The early years—Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton in the United States—are marked by promises that the pillage will benefit everyone. The later years—George W. Bush and Barack Obama—are marked by declarations that things are getting better even though they are getting worse. The final years—Donald Trump—see the lunatic trolls, hedge fund parasites, con artists, conspiracy theorists and criminals drop all pretense and carry out an orgy of looting and corruption.

Sup Forums is responsible for trump being elected.

why are you here discussing 'resisting trump', whatever that means?

Most of what he talks about is in the more general, political sense of what groups of people can do.

I'm advocating personal, subversive political activism. Not by a group against another group, but by individuals against other individuals.

>most of them are very open about it

that's how we won when you thought we had a 1% chance, right?

>Sup Forums is responsible for trump being elected.

Sup Forums is not a person.

Many of the people who come here do so to get a finger on the pulse of ethno-facist America. They are the people who need to see this message.

The rest should see it and fear. They think that we'll either go quietly into the night or be stupid enough to take to the streets. Unfortunately for them, neither will happen.

>Trump Resistance/Shadow War Thread

This election is the gift that keeps on giving.

>Many of the people who come here do so to get a finger on the pulse of ethno-facist America
How many of us do you think there are? My impression is that we are less than 5%...but who knows how many lurkers are here....

you're right. Sup Forums is an internet website on the world wide web, which is a network of computers all over the world.

so, redditors who are suicidal about our victory come here to get a look at the people responsible.

the truth is that the few schizos who come here to 'fight the fascists' are constitutionally incapable of comprehending exactly what is happening here.

something is happening here and you can't see it or understand it any more then you could see or understand trump.

by definition, people such as you are embroiled in ideology, and you can't see anything going on that doesn't fall into the neat boxes your mind is comprised of. this is why you lost.

you have no real perspective on the historical and biological forces at work here. you were defeated before you began, and a pendulum so massive that not all the media and all the celebrities and all the money in the world could stop has begun to swing the other direction.

you're on the right side of history, sure, but, not the future.

whether this transition goes over easily or with difficulty is entirely up to you.

I'd say that's pretty accurate. Read my words and follow them brother. The fight starts with us.

There is no future, unless we win.

And we will.

Sup Forums worships God-Emperor. Good luck, cuck.

But we're doing this to you already, so hah.

Yeah, there's all of 17 Trump supporters in the entire city I live in, so not gonna help much. I'm on board tho

You think i'm unaware of that? Unfortunately for your side, most of those engaging in this behavior are the owners of tow truck companies and other dumb-dumb jobs.

I actually think that's a good (((idea))). That way left will further alienate working class and whites, creating even more justified resentment and hatred towards itself. Some people still unsure if the left is as fascist as critics say, this will be the perfect example.

thanks for making yourself known

Russian sub-humans go home. Your time will come.

Have I? Who am I? You think that it will matter if people know? I would LOVE to see this post on breitbart tomorrow. It would only reach more and more people. We'll always have plausible deniability on our side.

This is why you fear this idea so much, you know it will work.

there is no resistance here you're just being a dick to people with different oppinions for you. Stop hating your countrymen and do the work required to make the change you want to see in your community, thats how the "left" prevails. COMMUNITY.

I will rent my beach house for half the price to a Trump supporter. How is that for resistance?

There is no future unless the Right wins. See, that's what you got wrong there kiddo.

>implying leftypol people are employed

See that's what you're wrong about. Very wrong about, in fact. There's more than enough of a core of highly technical people who want the world to go in a different, better direction.

And we're a lot better at it than you are, given your pretty sad little list of ideas.

Keep being ignorant. And salty.

Actually, a majority of the US voted for Hillary, so there is a better chance people agree with him.

Nah, i will wait for civil war here and then take back Alaska and everything else except shitstain liberal states like cali and ny that we will nuke.

this isn't facebook

>Deny them employment or attempt to get them removed from your workplace
But you dont have a job and neither do any of your other "supporters". Starbucks does not count

god you really full of yourself, aren't you?

Dude you shits couldn't even control social media lol

Good luck with real life.

you folks on the left don't even believe in right and wrong - that's the underlying premise of post-modernist marxism. that's the heart of the left. subjectivity over objectivity.

how could you possibly be right?

you encourage policy that allows people to breed like rabbits without competition or effort - you are the herbivores with widely spaced eyes. you're the r in the r/K theory.

so how could you possibly win?

You do realize this is where his followers were made also if yo are against Trump you are for Political correctness which is a huge enemy of Sup Forums.

And you people couldn't control anything BUT social media. You couldn't even win a popular vote.

also, who the fuck do you think your talking to? this is Sup Forums, who do you think this is going to reach? actual employers? thats fucking laughable

Every time you bump this thread you get my message to more of the people who will take it seriously. I am loving this.

>sticking to the tactics that inspired a hatred for the left and got Trump elected.

Keep on the gas, leadfoot. We'll be at "Why did the U.S. buy a million incinerators?" in no time.

Okay, we'll keep bumping to laugh at you.

I'm literally one of those employers and I find your ideas hilarious. Keep it up.

>more of the people who will take it seriously.

nobody who actually matters actually looks at Sup Forums dude. this is just a waste of time

we certainly did win the popular vote. it is beyond all reasonable doubt that anywhere from 3-6 million votes were cast by illegal aliens, invalid and fraudulent votes. and that's in california alone.

furthermore, it should be stressed that we've never counted on numerical superiority.

remember, r/K. you are rabbits. we are wolves. there are not many of us but we are highly developed and competent. you survive on grass/welfare and your ability to evade capture. subjectivity is for rabbits because they're prey. objectivity is for wolves because they're pack hunters who rely on technique and perception to survive.

it's amusing to think that a business could survive without objective minded people of conservative values. they do all the work and solve all the problems.

you're the party of the poor masses of minorities living like termites, remember?

we didn't win the popular vote because there were more of us. that's never how we won anything. we won because we were more motivated, disciplined, and determined. we won because we're more competent and more intelligent.

That was true ten years ago. It would surprise you, the people who lurk.

care to give any examples? anything really

You won because a con-artist duped retards in the right states to win the electoral college. You are absolutely outnumbered in ways you can't even imagine. Not only is the majority of the country against you, the majority of the world is.

You will lose.

lol the elite talents in all skilled fileds are fastly becoming redpilled if not on to merit-based philosophies far more extreme.

Those people are in the process of securing corporate city states throughout the 3rd world where they can actualize technologicall and socially advanced meritocracies that will no longer even have to concern itself with subversives like you. The bums lost, Lebowski. I'm to even trying to appeal to you. I'm laughing at your pitiful clinging to fantasy. Your sad, 20th century materialist ideology is circling the drain. That you'd even try to go down fighting is so much more pleasurable to imagine than you keeping your head down and blending in. Your being brought to justice will be the examples made which solidify a 1000 year global peace.

Majority of the world elite maybe. Nice try thogh shill. By all means, continue to polarise the conflict. Divide your coundry further.

Ok trumpfags from now on hide your power levels and pretend to be liberal fuck a black girl while spitting in her back saying its a form of love. Dont let these con artist cucks win at all.

May the POL guide you.

there is no amount of information that you could proliferate here which would do more for you than it would do for us.

information isn't your friend. that's why everyone who thinks like you works to suppress and control it.

all WE have to do to win, is spread information, as fast and far and diverse as possible.

numerical superiority again. yes... there are more fools than there are people with common sense. but how many rabbits does it take to kill a wolf? it's not possible - your tactics for the last century have been to convince the wolf to kill itself for you. but that required control of information.

and the information cat is out of the information bag, bucko. there's no going back now... the holes in the dam increase by the day, and you're running out of fingers to plug them with.

what should REALLY alarm you, in the long run, is how every attempt at AI that is released onto the internet becomes hitler.

Good. The true will survive the false will become God.

/slash

WHAT THE FUCK

HOW THE FUCK DID I GET CHECKMATED?

I HAVE MORE FUCKING PEICES ON THE GODDAMN CHESSBOARD

FUCKING CHEATERS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Haha try again. We have the power now, and I am already doing this to leftists in my workplace. Enjoy, fuckwad.

LOOK AT ME. I AM (((THEM))) NOW!

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops!

You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my best to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

what do you actually hope to accomplish with this plan? trump got elected, thats all most of us wanted. at this point your just attacking people because they voted trump, which isn't going to do anything but make people attack those companies, if they do it (which they won't, because they don't want to suffer the backlash)

>le thank thou for upboating this fine new citizen of lledit. Salutations my punny good sir and good karma to all
>t. reddit