Lefty hate thread

Why are lefties such complete and utter morons? They are talking about things they know nothing about and think they are right
Left hate thread

This fucking moron...
twitter.com/Cole_World00

It's cause they're sheltered and naive.

KEK. Oh these useful idiots.
Daily reminder their vote counts the same as yours.

useful idiot is the keyword here

I cannot fucking wait until we start physically removing libtards en masse. The day can't come soon enough. I hate shitlibs more and more everyday for their retardation.

>TRUMP IS HELPING ISIS BECAUSE MUSLIMS WILL JOIN ISIS IF THEY HEAR MEAN THINGS ABOUT MUSLIMSBECAUSE THAT'S A RATIONAL REACTION

This argument is the fucking worst. Defending yourself against ISIS is somehow helping ISIS, these people cannot unironically be this fucking retarded.

this fucking idiot is so stupid, these few tweets are just the tip of the iceberg. Him saying he agrees with Maher on everything but religion is so retarded.
Maher is wrong on almost everything BUT religion

Under Obama liberal filth turned into the ultimate hate group whose only language is violence and death threats. Eight years of a diet of muslim semen pickled their brains and now they're behaving exactly like muslim savages they fellate. They're really a cautionary tale: if you suck an evil dick long enough you BECOME that evil dick.

I would love to see all of them enslaved but I am not quite there yet to accept the west falling

Don't talk shit about the soviet

why not?

hey i'm a lefty, but i don't support immigrants.
not every lefty is a dipshit like the one you posted, most normal lefties don't go into arguments over the facebook/twitter/etc .
it's always the retards from both sides that are the loudest on the net.

>Maher is wrong on almost everything BUT religion

This. I still hate his shitlib views, but I at least respect Maher for being consistent on religion and telling liberals the truth; that they're fucking retarded if they actually believe that fundamentalist Muslims from the 3rd world share their progressive views on LGBT rights and feminism. He gets a lot of shit about that from leftcucks, I remember they all booed him when he said that Clockmed's project looked exactly like a bomb.

You're not a lefty, you're a liberal.

after googling the difference for the first time in my life, yes, you're right, i'm a liberal then.

fucking octagons
>WE WUZ POLYGONS

>Under Obama liberal filth turned into the ultimate hate group whose only language is violence and death threats. Eight years of a diet of muslim semen pickled their brains and now they're behaving exactly like muslim savages they fellate. They're really a cautionary tale: if you suck an evil dick long enough you BECOME that evil dick.

How I wish I could speak like this in front of my debating club. Might get in trouble.

Leftists and liberal have double meanings. Just like racist, homophobe, sexist, rape, feminist, privilege, literally - all lost their meaning to endless cum guzzling.

Go for it anyway. Their butthurt would certainly be entertaining, to say the least.

What is his name??

No, I could get in trouble with the University. They already hate me for being pro-Trump and pro-Brexit and making smug faces when I don't play their pronoun games.

They've been winning for a long time.

It means that they naturally get much more insane and confident. On the Right here, we've had to struggle and been forced to confront and weed out weakness far more so.

but user, if you kill your enemies, they win

two chin cuck

he looks like an actual retard

in response to the homocaust

Lefties are just children that never grew up.

thats explains why they're so cancerous