HR6393

URGENT: John Podesta sighted in R-Devin Nunes' office -- HR6383 passed in House to shut down "Fake News" due to Russian propaganda. Nunes on intelligence committee wrote the bill!

It has been reported by eye witness that John Podesta was meeting with R-Devin Nunes in his office on capital hill. Then language in a bill is written that includes allowing the Government to shut down "fake news" because of Russian Propaganda. The bill was Quietly passed in the house and is now in the the senate, who if passed it will be signed into law by Obama. We need to urgently call the Houe Representatives Denin Nunes, Paul Ryan, Loie Gomert, anyone. And as important call the Senators Tom Cotton,Ted Cruz Rand Paul, Jeff Sessions, or any Senator just google them. We need to flood their offices today massive calls, communications, etc. I tried starting this trending on Twitter yesterday but not enough people know. This might be the final noose that closes around free speech.

HR6393:

This bill has a section: SEC. 501. COMMITTEE TO COUNTER ACTIVE MEASURES BY THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION TO EXERT COVERT INFLUENCE OVER PEOPLES AND GOVERNMENTS - which specifically names "(C) Media manipulation." In other words, they are putting together a committee to shut down "fake news" under the guise that they are being controlled by Russians. Please contact your Senator ASAP and ask them to vote NO to HR6393. senate.gov/senators/contact/ congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/6393/text

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DeliriumLemons/status/805898507022434304
twitter.com/DeliriumLemons/status/805900127726604292
govtrack.us/congress/bills/114/hr6393/text
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/6393/actions
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/6393/text
youtu.be/KbAEcp-acLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

congress is controlled by the gop, this gives us more power.

bump

Imagine if Hillary would've won

Suppose this'll show who can't resist a hot shekelkakke.

I say "Fuck it."

Trump will not change shit, he will be suicided and turned into shit!

US government has declared war on We the People!

WAAAARRRR!!!!!!

Because the GOP has been great with power lately.

They shut down gun control immigration reform and the government

>mfw SALON and Huffpo get shut down

only to make obama look bad

Look at the massive increase in bureaucracy and surveillance when bush was in power

>Fake news created by the Russian government to manipulate the west

Yea it really does exist but Podesta is a satanic pedophile. I'll deal with the shit spewing from RT until he is in a jail cell.

holy shit bump, this is gonna get big

Bush was a cuck

so it id "fake news" unless it comes from MSM, such as this article?

What the fuck is "Fake News"? I thought it was just the liberal meme to disprove how shitty the "honest" media is.

The jew is afraid. This is good.

Bumperino.
This shit will go down.

This is not remotely constitutional.

Why am I only hearing about this here?

Three years ago there would have been seven different threads about this on the front page of Reddit, and about sixteen different videos trending on YouTube.

>only to make obama look bad
prove that it wasn't because obama's policies sucked

This act don't hunt, there is this thing called the first amendment.

Google says it's an old irs thing

Fake news is an article like OP just posted: Sensationalized "reports" of unsubstantiated events based not on facts gathered by actual journalists but on "eyewitness accounts" and forms of hearsay.

Did you search 6393 or 6383?

Its 6393

Congress cares little for the bill of rights.

>Rusty Shackleford
Kek

ya

#childcage

Was there proof of CNN's allegations that shots were fired yesterday?

What's the point of it though? What do they get publishing that sort of stuff?

>Sensationalized "reports" of unsubstantiated events based not on facts gathered by actual journalists but on "eyewitness accounts" and forms of hearsay.

So, 90% of MSM ?

Send it to Infowars, send it to Breitbart, post undeniable proof of Podesta's involvement.

First the jewish hate speech law and now this? Say goodbye to your 1st amendment rights.

>hands up, don't shoot

They count on the fact that the majority of our population are idiots and either don't read past the headline or read articles without fact checking or being skeptical about the claims being made. This allows them to exert influence over that portion of the population.

>a wealthy billionaire real estate mogul that for years rubbed shoulders with political elite
>an outsider and champion of the people

Re-tweetable

twitter.com/DeliriumLemons/status/805898507022434304

#LoveMyNewspaper is already trending and promoted my Twitter, perfect hashtag to hijack for our cause.

move along, nothing to see here goy.

One step further into big brother.

What's your fucking point faggot? That the MSM lies so its ok for everyone else to do it too?

BUMP

nothing in this bill says fake news
nowhere does it say they can shut down websites
john podesta spotted-- fuck off
this act is just another pay raise/reshuffle of the alphabet soup agencies
you are a fear-mongeer disinfo agent
if you are not working with russia you have nothing to fear
there is literally nothing to see here

They won't get either of these laws through Congress.

Bump

>complains about fake news
>bill is based around fake news story about russians influencing election

just to clarify it is HR6393 op had typo

Am Russian spy
AMA

bump

MAKE SURE TRUMP SEES THIS

Could this be used to shut down Sup Forums?

bump

What do you day to day activities consist of?

It doesn't change the fact that this is unconstitutionality in its barest form. The American public determined that it trusts only the GOP to restore rule of law to this country and continuing to demand and ensure our government's respect for the core values of this country is the only way to do that.

This

This by far, this can be turned against the libshits. Since Trump has Thin skin he can call for those slander sites to be shut down.

What a beautiful flag.

its going to be used to shut down the internet, only thing that will exist will be cnn and blatantly obvious controlled opposition.

shitposting

I hope so.

apparently i'm the only one who read the bill

What's your endgame?

>bill gets passed
>President Trump is now able to legally dismantle the MSM

are liberals /ourguys/?

Also Re-tweetable

Use #LoveMyNewspaper

Let's get the ball rolling

twitter.com/DeliriumLemons/status/805900127726604292

get this hothead outta here

It will be used against us first. Who is the majority of "fake news" directed at that they are targeting. Trump supporters. So they'd go after us first.

govtrack.us/congress/bills/114/hr6393/text

Sec. 501.
Committee to counter active measures by the Russian Federation to exert covert influence over peoples and governments

OP is talking about "Title V - Matters Relating to Foreign Countries". You'll find it if you search for "media".

Bill Status:
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/6393/actions

Text:
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/6393/text

Apparently you're illiterate

BUMP

CALL YOUR SENATORS
>CALL YOUR SENATORS
CALL YOUR SENATORS
>CALL YOUR SENATORS
CALL YOUR SENATORS
>CALL YOUR SENATORS
CALL YOUR SENATORS
>CALL YOUR SENATORS
CALL YOUR SENATORS
>CALL YOUR SENATORS
CALL YOUR SENATORS
>CALL YOUR SENATORS
CALL YOUR SENATORS
>CALL YOUR SENATORS
CALL YOUR SENATORS
>CALL YOUR SENATORS

FUUUUUCK THIS IS FUCKING "1984: THE BILL"

well i would fucking hope they would counter that
where does it say "we can shut down anything we say is fake"???

The elite really dont understand do they?
That people dont believe the MSM anymore because they are inept...
That people don't believe the MSM anymore because they push a narrative...
That people don't believe the MSM anymore because they are too close to the elite and their world view...
The disconnect, it's terrifying.

BUMP

Do you have homework today?

Bump

we would be the lining of a ditch in a fema camp

You're not part of us, you're not American.

point me to the part that says
"if we say you are spreading russian disinfo we can shut you down"

From what I've gathered, "fake news" is "news from people I don't like"

Liberals: alt right = "fake news"
Alt Right: mainstream = "fake news"

It's all mostly bullshit anyway

They'll stop at nothing.

Russian propaganda? What? Like, are they serious? Democrats went full mccarthyism now?

>house bill
>contact your senator
bruh

Bump for freedom

They kept claiming the DNC leak was a Russian hack, even though Assange himself said it was domestic.

So if you post something they don't like, are they going to arrest you as a "Russian spy"? Throw you in jail? That'd make you a political prisoner.

If you don't think this is worrisome, you're an idiot.

i think this text implies that this agency has the power to "counter" whatever they deem as influential. You are right in that there is nothing listed in the bill that says they can do whatever they want but whose to say that this new power wont be abused in the future.

Please Trump save us all

>nothing in this bill says fake news
"(1) ACTIVE MEASURES BY RUSSIA TO EXERT COVERT INFLUENCE."
"(C) Media manipulation."

>nowhere does it say they can shut down websites
"(2) Such other duties as the President may designate for purposes of this section."

Oh look, a nice concise list of all the bullshit American foreign policy has been involved with for sixty years.

>dat projection
Why is babbies first psychology class totally sufficient to understand modern American politics?

we control congress. this means we get to go after all this marxist bullshit and call it fake news.

next we can shut down "fake schools" where they teach this crap.

Video explaining the implications of H.R.6393

"HR 6393 Will Put the Alt Media [and also anybody on Sup Forums] In Prison for Criticizing the Government"

"HR 6393 will ultimately jail members of the Independent Media for speaking out against government corruption. You will be branded as a Russian ally, a traitor. Conceivably, you could be jailed under the Trading with the Enemies Act."

youtu.be/KbAEcp-acLY

influence would be harmful if it makes us weak. marxism makes us weak. time to shut down the schools and blame it on russian influence.

Funny how this all just happened in every western country around the exact same time.

if your not working for the russians i dont know why you are worried

because its another shoah er i mean patriot act.

obama can already do anything he wants with a signing statement, this changes nothing
So don't publish russian disinfo and they wont take 'measures' against you

Bump

The entire US federal government is illegitimate at this point.

>thinking the GOP are the good guys
You realize most of the higher ranking GOP members are barely better than the democrats.

Thread's getting slid. Bump.

>>thinkin the left and right isn't controlled by ((them))

Are you a literal retart?