Dammit pol! Why would you subject this nice sweet woman of color to racist nazi graffiti!...

Dammit pol! Why would you subject this nice sweet woman of color to racist nazi graffiti!? Which one of you racist straight white males did this!? Because there's no way she did it herself to look brave & strong in the eyes of her sheep friends

Hahaha

HOIL HOTLERRRR

looks like a woman who failed to plan ahead

They sure seemed prepared to clean it up.

>north minneapolis

haha it's nigger central

I love these spastikas.

seems legit

Isn't that photo of the white bitch spraying it on?

She's holding a fucking spray paint can

seig zeon fucking earthgroid

ei Robbi wat yu doin

What percentage of people do you reckon would actually believe this was spray-painted by an unknown white supremacist suspect and not one of these two mentally deranged individuals?

Fucking this guys

She definitely aint spraying over the bit she's at with white point.

>is that white bitch spraying the swastika on
Yes...yes she indeed is. She's even wearing the same coat

>paint*
fix'd

A RACIST NEONAZI LEFT THIS IN MY BACKYARD YESTERDAY

#OneMonthOfTrump
#NotMyPresident

For fucks sake, why don't they grade the site before they build?

I don't know, but what I do know is that no self-respecting white supremacist would fail so hard at painting a swastika.

Also, isn't the bitch slandering the vandal by associating him with nazism even though that's obviously literally not a swastika? Pretty sure you can't just go around claiming random people have nazi sympathies.

It's like the swastika forgot its car keys and was looking back over its shoulder.

Hey shaniqua, watcha doin?

Rick Harrison should have been secretary of commerce.

>328 likes
>120 retweets
do people really believe this shit? or they just follow along because "progressiveness" and "duck frumpf"? I mean fuck, it's not even a proper swastika. that alone gives it away that these two women did it.

Haha wow that's the only thing they could gather the discipline to paint when that entire piece of shit shed needs a paint job.

Oh so she just happened to have photos of the garage before the spray painting happened, you can tell by the pattern of the fallen leaves that the retarded swastika was painted shortly afterward.
Hmm, whatcha doin rabbi?

How convenient they have the same color as the house so quickly.

And that's a house? If it weren't for the dish I would think it's abandoned.

The spastica

siege hail 15/99
hail hilter

15/69 Hail Hoffer

Holy shit... I didn't even realize that she called it a "home". What the fuck

>he doesn't own a spastika emergency kit

i mean ANTI-spastika emergency kit of course.

moar spastickles plz

heyrabbiwhatsyadoin.png

No, nobody believes them

That image

Every fucking time

How do you know which swastika is proper? Nazi much, huh?

17/38 hail fetty wap

They never go to the police. I wonder why.

>Because we've got it under control! We cleaned it up! Please don't investigate!! :^)

7/11 hale hottie

I have a feeling hitler would oven these retards for defiling his beloved symbol.

BULLSHIT
EXACT SAME LIGHTING AND WEATHER
BOTTOM RIGHT PICTURE WAS TAKEN BEFORE

Hitler wishes reincarnation was real so he can set these high school drop outs straight.

The photo is after they washed the swastika off. You can see dim red areas. Btw, can you just wipe spray paint off from a painted wooden surface that easily?

>Swastika on home
>Storage building
>"Home"