Does Sup Forums support this?

Does Sup Forums support this?

yes

Legal slavery is the single worst mistake in american history, we wouldn't have niggers in America otherwise.

No. Ships are too slow when we have much faster transportation now to get rid of the useless elements in society.

Lincoln wanted to send them back.

Slavery is terrible for the economy as a whole. The few become incredibly rich exploiting free labor, while your average citizen languishes due to the lack of low-skill jobs available. Anyone who supports slavery is not redpilled, and is an utter economic moron.

holy fucking kek

No Im not a fan of arabic slave trade.

Absolutely not.

Ship could definitely be designed better in order to hold more niggers.

No. The negro problem should be contained and gradually eliminated not spread around.

Of course not. Bringing slaves to North America was the greatest mistake in American history. They should of encouraged a high white birth rate instead.

Why would Sup Forums support jewish enterprise?

>I will never buy American ever again
Do they plan on not eating or using petrochemicals?

Who cares

Thats just a feasible as jet fuel melting steel beams.

The African slave industry was a Trojan horse utilized by Jewish merchants to fool unsuspecting white Americans into permitting the colored race into America in huge proportions.

Once the colored race arrived in such large numbers and populated, withing several generations they funded wars and had it banned making these "slaves" citizens.

It's simple.

No! God no! They should have left them there! Niggers don't belong in North America!

The country wouldn't be a superpower today had it not been for slave labor

Is this how we ship them back?

Jesus, why censor the name? Who is this cunt?

I wish I knew.

I'm pretty confident that I could fit more niggers on board, ahead of time and with half the budget.

boat efficiency? yeah

>The country wouldn't be a superpower today had it not been for slave labor

WRONG.

Factories made America a super power. Mass production made America a super power. Henry Ford made America a super power.

Like there is normal butt hurt salt and there is this.

Good job libs, I think ya triggered me. Now I want a fight.

Only if it's to ship them back.

nope
mexicans are

infact all you idiots are being replaced by mexicans and its just fine
none of you will ever do shit about it

Actually ,Robber Barrons like the Rockefellers made the US a super power ,by instating monopolies through railroads

absolutely not.

for one, jews, arabs and blacks were the slave traders. it was a mistake to do any business with them at all.

two, it brought niggers to the cotton belt, when young people and european immigrants could have done the labor just fine.

three, it centralized power and wealth in manhattan ((("""new amsterdam"""))) with said jews, anticompetitively edging the farmers and settlers out of the finance business by making (((their))) banks grabble up all the business that farming co-ops had, which in the long run set up the south to lose a civil war over the niggers that (((they))) had fucking brought here.

>all that effort
>just to flood America with niggers

Do we have any estimate of what % of slave traders were Jewish?

All of those smelly nigg-noggs crammed into such a tight space? I would not wanted to serve on that ship in any capacity! Niggers today even with modern plumbing smell bad enough! Can you just imaging how BADLY they stank to pure hell on these ships 300+ years ago ??

>what %
enough that the new americans should have known better.

that is our mistake user
sorry

I support putting them in meat grinders and feeding them to dogs.

>blaming everyone but yourself
Millennials

poor whites have never been worse off than they were in the antebellum south. "yeah i live in a hovel and had to sell my land for nothing because free labor can't compete with slave labor, but ~at least i'm not a nigger~"

I literally hate slavery since without it America would be great and stay great forever without niggers shitting it up

if only mechanization had occurred a couple hundred years earlier.

we wouldn't have the nigger problems of today.

it was mostly the jews doing this anyways

>turning niggers into mulch
you sicko. but we can still do that today you know