Fear of Raising Children in the 21st Century

Any young fags here dreading trying to raise children in this time period?

How do you remain stern enough to teach them, but also refrain from becoming too controlling and possibly causing them to rebel by lashing out at you with decadent behavior?

If there are any older anons on this board with kids, how do you go about instilling them with respectable values?

>The idea of having a daughter like pic related terrifies me.

Other urls found in this thread:

researchnews.osu.edu/archive/singpar.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women turn to shit because of daddy issues. So if you're not a deadbeat or a spineless cuck you'll be fine. If you can get your wife under control you can raise children together.

Women go through a faze like men do.
Only difference is the life choices they make affects them for the rest of their life.
Men move on and become happier later on in life.
Don't be fool'd by jewish lies and kys.

I don't want to have kids cause I feel like it would be a burden and a nightmare with what the world is coming to...plus I like a tight Puss

They're children of liberals, hippies and single parents. Don't be degenerate and your children will be fine.

Why any man would willingly impregnate a woman is beyond me.

>"Hey, let's invite this enormous time and money sink into our lives."

Yeah, okay.

Don't be a shitty father and your daughter should be fine.

Fuck off kike. All men worth their salt should procreate.

wtf? somebody exists that makes Brock Lesnar look small?

Move rural

Home school or private school

No TV

Discipline them

Foster their creativity and adventure

>Any young fags here dreading trying to raise children in this time period?
Me, Im not sure I should have any children at all, my country is shit and it is turning shittier, what possible future can I hope to give to my children here?

Jesus Christ, his head looks like a fucking anvil

Shaq is the only darkie worth mentioning

My three year old girl is taking a nap right now. I can't imagine life without her. It is not always easy, but life is about struggle. It is about challenge failure and success. I have no regrets.

>tfw not worth my salt
The freedom from the responsibility of procreation feels pretty good desu.

Well suicide is the fastest way out of all and any responsibility faggot.

29 father of two. I'm a good dad. Model a good lifestyle, demonstrate the worth of your values and beliefs, understand your kids feelings and allow them to express themselves. Validate their feelings and correct them gently when necessary. Do not yell except when their safety is at risk (running into the street etc). or be impatient. Love their mother well.

Make them read Sup Forums for half an hour every day.

Keep them away from tattooed heroin addicts.

>29
>already a dad,
>"good dad"

sure retard

>tfw you will never be a single dad

>atheist degenerate centroamerican
Every fucking time

This desu

>Wanting autistic children

>centroamerican
some south american nigger didn't take his geography class

You raise them properly, period.

stop cheating on ur wife

fuck I need to stop yelling at my kids. FUCK

Taylor singate n Eddie????

Bump

>niggers have kids, have time to be a parent but purposely dont
>you don't do what niggers do and raise your children right
wow so hard

Good on you m8. The weak minded manchildren that pollute this board are afraid of responsibility and leaving their house. Then they claim they are redpilled by complaining about blacks and jews while they multiply around them. No one ever saved the white race posting memes on a Korean vaginal whimpering forum.

I keep hearing this in this thread, "raise 'em right".

Yeah I understand that and I intend to instill my values the best I can in my children, but I've heard horror stories of some white girl raised in a nice family that ends up fucking some black dude, has several kids, and black dude leaves them on welfare.

I'm trying to say how do you stop rebellion?

I want my children to go out and experience the world on their own, but I don't want them to go off with their freedom and start fucking some Jamal from the hood.

I think step one is not being a pathetic faggot who won't even try.

The reason no arguments for 'nah you can raise a good family cause all problems are daddy issues' is completely bullshit is because women are slaves to peer pressure.

You can raise a perfectly chaste, smart and genuinely good daughter - but if she goes away to college, the amount of alcohol, sex and slutiness promoted by the (((media)) and feminism is phenomenal. Even if she happens to resist this, the fact that almost every other girl won't means that to avoid being the weird outcast, your daughter will be pressured into the modern women's lifestyle of depravity.

All it takes is one or two friends to egg her on.

Women, if ostracized by the tribe, would die because they are useless on their own. This survival instinct makes them bow to peer pressure and the current social climate incredibly easily.

The choice is either: be an outsider crying yourself to sleep because you are a socially ostracized girl with no friends, or drink, party and fuck guys and be accepted.

Girls WANT to sleep around, get fucked by chad and have no consequences for their actions. The only thing stopping her is the conservative upbringing you give her. Unfortunately, mass media, social media and her peers will undo it almost instantly unless she is already paired with a strong conservative man.

I knocked up a degenerate whore who gave birth to my son about 5 years ago. At least she was white.

Sued for custody, won custody.

I feed him a high-protein diet and make sure he watches badass movies and shit. We watch Terminator 2 at least once a week to prepare him for his dystopian future.

I read him Nietzsche and Marcus Aurelius for bedtime stories, he's learning algebra and has the unit circle memorized. I gave him an old laptop running linux when he was one and he's gotten pretty good with it. He plays a lot of minecraft.

Teach him how to box and wrestle. My kiddo does 30 push-ups every night. I also make sure he knows how to spot a degenerate and treat them with utter contempt. He's a pretty badass little fucker IMHO

In the future, there will be no masculine males left. He will be a Nietzschean superman amongst the genderfluids, born to be a God-King.

barkley is ten times better

You can't. At least you can't raise a good daughter in this climate. Sons will be pretty resilient because peer pressure isn't as intense, but with hormones in the water and everything encouraging him to be a faggot it will be hard.

See my other post on why for daughters it is impossible.

>how to raise a supreme autist: the post

All I want out of this shithole world is a loving wife and some kids

Finding a good woman is all about luck and the only advice online is pick up artistry or everyone has a shitfit when you say you don't want to settle for used goods

Not sure what to do, considering learning an eastern euro language or even finding an Asian grill . at this point idk anymore

Or more likely he'll revolt and be a total communist pussy since you're a major autist who pushes him too hard in one direction.

Don't get divorced. Spank your kids.

>>>>>
>*** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE PELICAN! *** post this in 3 threads or you will be fucking killed
>░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
>░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
>░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
>░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
>░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
>░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
>░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
>░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
>░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
>░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
>░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████▀▀▀▀█▄
>░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▄▀░▀██▀▀▀▄▄▄▀█
>░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░█

>6'2
>5'10

>having kids
>not blue-pilled

pick one

source on pic

It is easy, especially at three. As a guy you need to stop spreading this tripe.

Things that women (and nu-males) bitch about.

> Our lives changed after having a kid.
Oh really. You thought that it would be like getting a cat? Of course your lives changed you retarded fuck.

> I got no sleep for the first three months!
This is not "hard" or "difficult". This is not hardship. It may be more challenging if the husband does not help at all, however lets assume you are not this dickish. Amp this up to 11 if you choose to breastfeed, their complaints/wanting to be put on a pedestal for their "sacrifice" is insane.

This can also continue for much longer than is reasonable. Friends have kids who wake up and need to be patted back to sleep up to 4-5 years old. This is not acceptable and you are doing it wrong if your kids require this multiple times per night.

> My children are such a drain on my time.
If you are not working your time is now dedicated to raising them (women). This is not hardship either. This is not a drian on your time as this is now what you do with your time.

> Getting them to eat is hard!
If they are not hungry and they don't eat why stress. If you want them to eat broccoli you need to give it to them and not give them biscuits on tap during the day. But basically if they are not eating they are not hungry and it is fine to put them to bed.

I could go on, but the majority of the "hardships"

Reading my wives facebook mothersgroup feed is just painful.

>29 father of two. I'm a good dad. Model a good lifestyle, demonstrate the worth of your values and beliefs, understand your kids feelings and allow them to express themselves. Validate their feelings and correct them gently when necessary. Do not yell except when their safety is at risk (running into the street etc). or be impatient. Love their mother well.
Same, but i'm 34 and i have a mistress. And a sex addiction. And go to prostitutes. Her fault anyway for becoming fat

Marry a woman who has good parents because she'll most likely be good at parenting as well. The key to raising good children is not going at it alone. The majority of kids who do dumb shit come from single parent households.

You've been jewed hard user

Nah, he's pretty sociable. Def not autistic.

Not really possible. He's had no feminizing influence whatsoever. Overbearing mothers are what make neurotic men. I push him very hard, but he also has a lot of freedom.

>Marry a woman who has good parents because she'll most likely be good at parenting as well. The key to raising good children is not going at it alone. The majority of kids who do dumb shit come from single parent households.

Do you have stats on single father homes, because everything I have seen is in relation to single mothers.

It would be hard to find numbers to support the single father part because so many kids default to the mother.

As a player? If Shaq actually had the drive he could have been the undisputed number one GOAT player ever

In terms of entertainment? "ERNEH SET ME UP!"

>2016
>getting married
>having kids
nah fuck that. rather just fuck random sluts and have fun. Odds are so stacked against you it's a fools game.

Hhahahaha

So youre saying theres a chance.

this, I just want to have fun fucking 18 year olds forever. They are always new ones everyday.

>Women turn to shit because of daddy issues. So if you're not a deadbeat or a spineless cuck you'll be fine

This

Spend time with your children and instil your values in them.

Be the role model they need and they wont bring home Mohammad or Jamal.

If they do get to that point however I can only recommend kicking them out and cutting them off.

>Behold everyone, the reason why the west is dying

I have no stats to back that up, just my own observations. Pretty much all the high school kids I know of who are acting up, cutting class, selling drugs, etc. are the ones who were """""""raised""""""" by single moms. I unfortunately don't know of enough kids living in single father households to make the same observation about them.

After a quick Google search I did find an article stating that children living in single father households exhibit the same amount of deviance as children in single mother households. I have no idea how credible this article is so make of it what you will:

researchnews.osu.edu/archive/singpar.htm

I worry about my future daughter being raped, since 25% of all women in Sweden will be raped now according to statistics.

>This is why we need Sup Forumstown. Just raise our kids in our little village.

Have you ever seen the creepy, slimy old guy at the bar? Reeks of cigarettes, could be bisexual, obvious drug use history. Seems like he's stuck in a past decade. No friends, looking for female attention. That's the future you're choosing for yourself.

Usually chicks with obscene amount of tattoos in weird or visible places are a warning.

Another one is having tattoo's with no meaning (feelz before realz)

A women with tattoo's that are easily hidden and have meaning usually are pretty good.

It died a long time ago. There is no point of marrying some cock ridden college graduate slut as there is a 50/50 shot of my losing everything, giving child support for my wife's son and paying alimony forever. Might as well go have fun fucking foreign teenagers for the rest of my life.

Odds aren't stacked against you if you're even somewhat decent at judging character. I can tell you from personal experience that marrying a woman with good morals, values, and character and starting a family with her is one of the most fulfilling things you could ever do.

>Marry a woman who has good parents

Just check if her parents are still together. That'll get you half the way there.

eh Sunni Islam should be sufficient to protect them from most degeneracies

I mean it protected me and my only vice is Sup Forums

I believe the best way is to be that example, and not force it. You can help your children the most by living up the standards that you espouse. There's so much noise surrounding proper parenting, but this is the most important.

After all, if their own father isn't something they can respect and look up to, what do they have?

look who's talking about niggers, we are more white than you will ever be, bitch, go jump the wall

i love your country, i praise allah and rape white women and praise allah and it's like it never happened

inshallah

indeed

>>This is why we need Sup Forumstown. Just raise our kids in our little village.
>>in our little village.

>It Takes A Village.

You kids have been so blackpilled on women it's hilarious. If you're in your 20's it's smart to be cautious but holy shit you take it to the most autistic level imaginable.

Have like 5 kids and some of them will turn out okay. Disown and disinherit the ones who deserve it, honor kill the ones who debase and destroy the family. This is the only way to be sure, when we in a 3rd world country.

No fucking shit millennial women are a lost cause.

Hedonistic john

WRONG.

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG

You raise them moderate with a slight leaning on liberalism, and instill this stupid form of BLACKS AND CHINKS CAN DO NO WRONG, YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT EVERYONE EQUALLY.

Then just let the reality of life silently kill whatever dumb beliefs you instilled on them when they were kids.

Most of the shit I became happened in my teenage years when I first read of the atrocities committed by Japan during WW2, and a shitload other atrocities committed by the African Kingdoms every fucking tv show told me was the epitome of prosperity and knowledge and peace.

You make a Sup Forumstard by breaking their hope in a tolerant society, and expose the "poor oppressed" minorities for the human filth they are. Teach them they are no better than a imperialistic white man, with the difference that YOU ARE NOT THEM and they want YOU dead.

In short, give them a terribly naive view of the world, and watch the world trample them into a Sup Forumstard.

Sure, but after my last ex, by the time I got done vetting the person to make sure they're not a total piece of shit, they would've moved on and rightfully so
I'm not looking to pick up the pieces of some used up slag because society thinks its the thing to do.
Absolutely have, but I don't do drugs or smoke nor would I be frequenting bars where young kids go. I could grow to be an older guy who can still fuck 40 year old moms and stuff.
I thought I was. After my last relationship clearly I'm shit at it. While all that sounds wonderful and fulfilling, the odds of finding that person and it working, are slim to none I feel. But congrats on finding a great person to marry.

It's a great idea to burden yourself with a family right when we're on the verge of a collapse. Better wait until the night is over.

sounds like your boy will turn out closet gay and may kill himself. but the thing with termanitor is pretty funny i give u that

ok i have kids and you do it like this

you point out to them that the teachers are only there because they are paid to be there and if the money did not come, they would not turn up the next day.

Do your teachers cook, feed or take you home?

this points out the truth that the state actors do not really care.

Let them know the police and government like to be in control but are not. They can be good they can be bad.

Teach them about appreciating assets, not buying junk

Let them know the black man is degenerate, and use the word black...point out how blacks look like monkeys, eg a black woman was on the TV the other day and I asked by 3 year old what is the monkey doing.

Teach them not to be overt about black the skin color but ask what has that culture done.

When discipline, ask them what would they do if their children behaved in this way

>that pic

live action priest dude candidate detected

>point out how blacks look like monkeys

Isn't that going a little too far?

teach a wide range of subjects, robots, to precipitation, gravity, to galaxies, stimulate their imagination. My son is 6. We had a chat about time travel once or twice, and his solution was to take gravity particles from our universe to another and let them leak back to this one and in the process you could use the effect to travel back in time. That's creativity. Also I was proud when he said in the lift he could feel himself become a little heavier as in accelerated and understood inertia. The lady in the lift (a science background as it turns out and lawyer) mentioned that's impressive.

No adverts! No commercial tv.

But let them watch some kids shows. NO ADDS

Lots how does this work or is made on youtube.

maybe run khan academy in the back ground

underrated post. that's exactly what happened to me too.

t. mexican intellectual

no.

They will get some much cultural relativism the other way they need some good inoculation.

The reality is if blacks dominated, we would be starving, shot and dead, with environment destroyed...look as south africa. The Black man and race in generally in need of being set back to africa and allowed to die out. Maybe the chinese man in helping us with their neo colonialism of africa at the moment, and using cash to get them to fight each other more

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

HERRO Iuu AMuu CAuuBOI TOTAKA

kys kike

Delete this.

I have 2 sons, ages 19 months and 5 months.
My 5 month old is currently in foster care, my wife grew concerned at his lack of gaining weight, and cps was called by the health dept. She-being worried about our son- let them into the house because she thought they would help, and they literally took our child away from us using an ECO. Now, my oldest son is in my Family's care, while we focus on trying to get our youngest son back. They were trying to use the 2nd child to get info on the 1st one.

Lesson of the day: Make sure to tell your wife about the dangers of CPS, because she wasn't redpilled and legitimately thought they were going to help us get him to gain weight.

come down to texas user, it's already that way

hope the rest of you guys can preserve being white, nothing we can do now down here

Fuck your white wife, have white children. It's really as simple as that.

Please stop.

I dunno man, I've heard over-sheltering can backfire hard too