Philosiphy building

I'm trying to develop a philosophy, ask me about life and I will try to answer them based on what I have have deduced. If you have any critiques of anything I say please give argument as to why my logic is flawed.

nigger?

What about the negro?

nigger

Should any ideas ever be censored?

what are your views on shitskin niggers?
what about niggers who make zheir keeids into ghetto lobster?

No, any and every idea should be allowed to be expressed. This however does not mean that if the idea is bad or based on incorrect premises that it shouldn't be disproven and even mocked. Ideas must compete on their merit.

They are as human as the rest of us, products of their cultures and genetics.

Uh... duh. And their genetics indicate they are not human. Man species can interbreed and have viable offspring in spite of what 9th grade biology sez.

Also, what do you think about niggers who turn xher keeeids into ghetto lobster?

your philosophy seems vague and simplistic so far.

Is reality deterministic or not?

I've been asked pretty vague questions so far.
Things are only predetermined as far as the laws of physics force them to be.

if your "laws of physics" pack includes quantum mechanics your argument negates itself

Interesting.

So what do xou think of filthy fucking niggers who turn xheir keeids into ghetto lobster?

Their genetics indicate that they are slight variations of humanity, just like Asians, white people, and any other race.

So OP, why don't you start us off with:
- The classic trolley problem, would you pull the lever?
- The ship of Theseus, is the ship that arrives the same as the one that left?
- Is Murder or Suicide ever justifyable?
- Are we allowed to be proud of our race?
- I would ask about homosex but you're OP so you suck dick by default.
To get a feel of your philosophy, we can delve into interesting questions after that.

Things at the quantum level follow different rules then things at higher levels. The idea is that things can only be as reality allows them to be. Things that don't follow these rules can not happen and things that do follow these rules can and do happen.

>yes
>fundamentally no
>It is
>yes
>Homosexuality is bad mmkay

They're filthy fucking niggers who turn xheir keeids into gheto lobster

is anal sex the gateway to an open and non degenerate relationship?

Is your philosophy Utilitarianism? How can you claim to have a philosophy and answer the ship of Theseus in but two words? Do you even consider implications?

What's worse, you claimed that quantum was allowed to behave differently because it was at a different level, but the ship is not allowed to behave differently even if it is on a different level than its parts.

I'll allow you a shot at the old good one: What is a good life/What should a man seek in life?

I'm honestly not sure what my philosophy could be.
Because there it has a relatively simple answer. The ship that left is not the ship that arrives since it's most basic components have been replaced by new components made up of a different, though similar, collection of atoms molecules cells and organisms. I fully understand the implications and accept them.
Physics on the quantum level can be proven to function differently then physics on any larger scale. There however are no evidence supporting the idea that the laws of physics act any differently on any object above the quantum level.

A good life is one that successfully replicates it's self. For a human being this means living long enough to reproduce, and assuring that your offspring in turn have the best possible opportunity to do the same.

Does that mean we should cull population based on the available rates of resource exploitation? Or enforce single-child policies like the chinese?

Can I kill myself after I donated to a seed bank?

Do you believe in absolute or relative morality? In the case of the former, what is your benchmark of the absolute? Should law be moral? How so?

It's not necessary to cull the population, when it reaches the carrying capacity for it's environment it will cull it's self. You can ensure you genetic lineage survives such a culling by doing what you can to put your decedents in the best possible position you can.

You could if you felt you had a good justification for it. Most humans on the other hand aren't satisfied merely reproducing then dying, they would rather do everything within their own power to make certain their children also have the best possible chance at reproducing. When you can still have an impact on weather or not your genes propagate you aren't likely to find it justifiable to end your existence.

what do you know about the duality of human nature?

There is no duality of human nature, everything a person does can be explained. It's very complicated but basically your brain is the result of billions of years of evolution. The process has forged it into a tool that collects data and makes decisions based on the data it has collected. In any given situation a human will do what they perceive to be in their best interest based on what information they have.

The only philosophy that is worth a damn
>Might makes right
>The only thing I know is that I know nothing

Why should I exist? I want to live and survive, but why does it matter what I want?

This.

I like your style of thinking so far, user.

You have no purpose to your existence other than to copy yourself. This usually means having offspring.
The only justification for your life other than that is whatever you choose to give it.

Might makes right is a terrible philosophy to base your worldview off of, it has a much smaller benefit towards yourself than peacefully dealing with others.

>You have no purpose to your existence other than to copy yourself
Why is copying myself a purpose?

does God exist, and what is life

So I assume that you don't believe in any higher traditional God/Gods, i.e. the God of Christianity, the Gods of Hinduism, etc.

Are you an Atheist?

It's not so much a purpose so much as it's a prime directive through which life has developed into what you currently see around you. If you wish to cast this aside and peruse a different purpose in your life you can, but chances are you won't find that idea to be very beneficial for yourself.

Yes

>atheist
lel

Ok lets start somewhere (philosophy nigger here)

What is your epistemology, ontology?

Absolute morality or relativism? Veridicality of human experience versus objective empirical fact? Which is more important and how do you categorize them in relation to eachother.

Does god exist, do you prefer empiricism or allow rationalism to define the position of empiricism in epistemology (allowing the possibility of gods existence and flowing from nonexperiential fact).

As for more concrete things, i see you discussed the nigger.

What about parenting, role influence and important things to focus on.

Existentialism, how do you percieve authenticity, what is the role and how significant is it?

Would you rather that I based my world view on assumptions made by people thousands of years ago? Assumptions that are based on incomplete information, that new information points to being incorrect.

is there any "reality" and if so, can we know it

important issue

>atheist

Daily reminder that being atheism is a religion and being an atheist takes the same amount of faith and trust as being a theist.

Does morality exist or is it merely a human construct to facility social harmony?

>Old idea
>Bad idea

OK guy

meh i was interested but you lost me and took the easy road out.

>Would you rather that I based my world view on assumptions made by people thousands of years ago?
>Assumptions that are based on incomplete information, that new information points to being incorrect.

You are just retarded and have an unchecked sense of superiority. Those "assumptions" are not assumptions at all, they are a way of explaining the same , ineffable thing, to the current plebs; each religion has a fuckload of metaphoric and allegoric usage based on the region and type of life of the tribe that followed it.

But if you reduce to propositions they are always the same, because the existance of God is logically and mathematically provable.

yeah, and yeah

I know that we live in a simulation that the love is a force stronger than strong and weak nuclear, electromagnetic, and gravitational force. We are all just information in a data stream.

>the existence of God is logically and mathematically provable

No. Nobody has a fucking clue what's going on.

Your bearded sky man is just an epistemological cartoon.

>that new information points to being incorrect.
It does?

They are assumptions made by people thousands of years ago as an attempt to explain the world around them. They were made with all information available to them at the time, but that pool of information from which they had to draw from is comparatively minute compared to the vast wealth of information we have today.

And no, there is no way to logically or mathematically prove an entity such as god. There is also no way to entirely disprove it. Based on observable facts about the universe though it points towards the existence of such an entity being at the very most highly unlikely.
So yes, I'm an atheist.

What us our role in the community (town, city, country, ect)?

>No, any and every idea should be allowed to be expressed.

Why?

When all ideas can be freely expressed the good ones will naturally rise to the surface. Bad ideas have a tendency to be proven wrong through the process of argumentation.

>You right now

Tip that fedora harder, kiddo

Why are you doing this in the first place.?.?.? There are better things to use your brain for. I think the fact that you even want to "try" to do something like this automatically dismisses any truths your ideas may reveal. You're not going to enlighten anyone as a college sophomore, especially on Sup Forums faggot.

Should I kill myself? Why or why not?

What should I do?

The negative dialectic

/thread

>They are assumptions made by people thousands of years ago

Yeah, fucking 1000 years assumptions! If only they had proton accelerators!!!

> Based on observable facts about the universe though it points towards the existence of such an entity being at the very most highly unlikely.
Lol, no, it doesn't

Your role can only be determined by what is best for you in any given situation. If it is best for you to take on the role of community organizer to create a safer environment for yourself and your subsequent offspring that is your role. If it is most beneficial to you to start a business and produce a good then that is your role. Each and every individual's role in society is different based on their current situation.

Should I be allowed to kidnap other males and force them to have sex with horses?

how do you overcome social anxiety when your self-image and esteem is so messed up by thinking everyone is looking at you or against you?

forgot the most important part of that post

harder one:

how do you become part of a tribe when you don't have anything in common with it?

Yes, you should, because reasons.

You should take a bunch of balloons (more than enough needed to lift your body weight), tie it around your neck, and then let them strangle you while you float away to the unknown.

You need to strive to better yourself, the reason you have social anxiety isn't from the way other people look at you, it's from the way you look at yourself. Go workout and get something going. social anxiety=self esteem issue.

would you suck dick for a $?

everyone respects a person who works hard. Find what you and the people of that other tribe are striving for, or what brought you together and work towards it. Working hard will automatically bring you respect and gratitude from others.

Should women have the right to vote?

Is genocide ever justified?

What do you think of cryonics/transhumanism?

Did Hitler do anything wrong?

What is art? What is beauty?

>still believes in Jewish bronze age fairy tales
lel

Yes, but they are inferior humans that should all be gassed to death in concentration camps.

Do you agree that we reside in a simulation?

Okay I've made a statement and asked you a question. I too used to be an atheist but that changed for me. My last question, if you don't answer then so be it. I feel like you think there is no one to life than what biology can teach us. You say things at the quantum level is different then things at a "higher" but I tend to say macro level micro level then there are things we can observe with the naked eye. I do not believe things act differently at each level. If it's happens at the smallest level it will happen at the largest as well. As we are all made of the same particles that are represented in the double slit experiment. So my two part question is this, what do you think of the double slit experiment and Schrodinger's cat?