More Women Mean More Profits

>pol literally thinks having all men in a workplace is better
>not having diverse opinions is a good thing

Studies show otherwise. It's time women are given more leadership roles in companies.

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/02/10/business-gender-diversity-solved-more-women-means-more-profits/#4c397fe4b0fb

piie.com/publications/wp/wp16-3.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And? Having more women around motivate men to work harder.

They also give new ideas since men and women think differently

what strength comes from racial differences or gender differences? i've asked people this and this is always how the conversation ends
>well different people with different perspectives hurr durr
can't you have a different perspective and still be apart of the same race
>yea you can
then what's the point of diversity

and then it just stops and they drop the subject, there really is no point in diversity other than patting ourselves on the back for being more inclusive no matter the risk involved.

also women are in low-tier leadership roles like secretary or manager or human resources or some other dumb shit and they still cant manage to do anything correctly

>Means more profit
Not the job being done better, or the company succeeding

But more profit

Why?

Because women depress wages in every industry they go into.

How can a man compete and negotiate a better salary when all the women never bother, too scared or dimwitted to rock the boat?

Less wages = better profit margin

Kikes win again

The study isn't about secretarial work, it's about higher leadership positions in the workplace.

If there's no point to diversity then why does employing more women lead to more profits?

Consider:
>Muh women cause drama
>Muh women aren't as smart
>Muh women don't do their jobs properly

>pol is one person. I'm too lazy to go through the study but I believe the premise of it. If you're discriminating based on gender you aren't hiring on meritocracy so you have lower profits.

And you can pay them less.

Also this could be possible. Never underestimate how they skew information for propaganda

Confirmed for having never worked in a majority female workplace.

I wish we could drop men into 75% female workplaces for a year. When they return they'll drop all that diversity bullshit and hire based on merit only. If all applicants happen to be transexual argentinians well that's what the workplace will be.

(((studies)))

Anyone who has been to university knows how these kinds of studies work:
>Be leftist academic
>Start study to btfo the evil bigots
>Turns out evil bigots are right
>Either quietly drop study, say that it's inconclusive and further study is needed, or say that obviously the methodology was faulty
>Proceed to start new study with a more limited dataset that, based on previous study, will get the desired results, call this a "deeper investigation of the issue" so a "more limited dataset is required to facilitate a timely completion of the work"

>capitalists are evil for only thinking about money!
>capitalists deliberately lose money because they hate women!

> studies
Even Hitler "studies" about MUHARYANS weren't THAT insane.

Also anyone who has been to university knows sociology departments are run by people who wouldn't be trusted to teach a first year undergraduate lab in a real science degree. It's mind-boggling that people take the field seriously at all.

Allwomenmediacorporationfailure.jpg

>women think differently

Which is it? Women think differently and are not inherently equal to men or men and women are equal?

>If there's no point to diversity then why does employing more women lead to more profits?
in what instance? because the only companies pushing this nonsense already dont need the money

>strength lies in difference not in similarities

Why?

Forbes article that sources Huffpo.

What the fuck has happened to us?

Huffpo didn't even link the fucking study!

> Huffpo

I found the fucking research, and this is an amazing study. Seriously..

ONE FUCKING YEAR. ITS ONLY DATA FOR ONE FUCKING YEAR

> This dataset differs from other firm-level studies on gender balance among corporate leaders in its
size and scope, spanning 21,980 firms headquartered in 91 countries.3
Its main shortcoming is that it is
limited to a single year (2014). Constructing a panel dataset is a task for future research.

Jesus...

Too true

>be in business school
>Go to mandatory MUH SOCIOLOGY MUH FEMINISM test
>Don't study cause reading this retardation my brain hemorrhage
>KekTakeTheWheel.jpeg
>TAs are a literal Tumblr brigade
>Every chick wears a thick pullover 2 sizes too large under the t-shirts with the school-logo to hide her fat
>It's not working
>Every chick has a bad case of short neon-hair
>Every chick has facial piercings
>Need to ask a question because they aren't able to word the answers unambiguously
>Whisper "Excuse me, miss" to landwhale TA right in front of me
>She turns around, bowling over my water bottle with her gut
>Says in loud tone "UMM EXCUSE ME; DON'T ASSUME MY GENDER" in a deep, male voice
>Just quietly continue to finish test before I start to burst out laughing
>Still get 80% due to channeling Tumblr

>only studies that agree with me are valid

its this

>men have to compete with women now
>wages go down
>company makes profit

It was in USA, r-right? Don't tell me they are already in Europe.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

Where do you think this started, achmed?

Nope. Vienna.
The department literally only has 2 classes though, and everyone thinks it's a joke.

Ofc in USA, the nest of satanic jews aka international globalists.
That's sad-sad-sad. But it's capital after all. All european capitals are deep in shit.

>nasa landed humans on the moon with no googles or cunts. I would say women and diversity isn't needed in the work place

>Science is sexist.

>hiring more women directly results in more profits for a company

Imagine what NASA could have done with more women on the team.

Also does pol have any valid arguments other than "muh jews"?

It's all conspiracy, you can't into space without 50% googles constructing the ship. That's why Poland can't into space, they don't have any googles.

If nasa had more women they would never agree on a solution to an emergency due to the women's nature to constantly disagree with all logic and reason :^]

>disagreeing with logic and reason leads to a more profitable company

?

>just as all the women they hired had to be strong in the face of a five minute interview that landed them a job some red blooded beast of a male spent years trying to get.
>equality

>source is actually hufflepost through Forbes proxy
Hufflepost is like reading a ranty blog instead of any kind of news

>men produce
>women consume
/thread

Or not

You know diversity might not be so bad if it actually meant what they say it does: diverse experiences and opinions and thought processes. If you don't agree with your liberal white women overlords, your black ass is getting fired.

equality = anti-male
diversity = anti-white
tolerance = anti-straight

>one year

>liberals would allow blacks to be fired

Come on senpai

>ubisoft

Honestly the worst game service out there. Even rockstar is better. But not by much.

>It's time women are given more leadership roles in companies.
>It's time x is given y
>given

no

ahem you forgot to say "besides EA"