The tomb of Jessus opened for the first time

>The tomb believed to be the place where Jesus was laid has been opened for the first time in centuries.

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/jesus-christ-tomb-church-of-the-holy-sepulchre-jerusalem-opened-for-first-time-500-years-a7453876.html

---

Question to Christians of Sup Forums: how did you manage to trick your own reason into acceepting Christianity? I want to believe too but I just can't trick myself into believing so many nonsense dogmas. How can I do it without pretending?

Other urls found in this thread:

goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/selfdefense2.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Since when do they know where the tomb of Jesus is?? The fuck?

It's non-sense because Judaism is the only correct religion

Christianity is cucked. You don't want to join it.
Jews literally invented it to keep the goyim down.

Why open It? Aren't they sure that nothing is in there? Kek is the real god now gtfo.

Imagine how many buildings would be exploding right now if they opened Muhammad's tomb.

Follow Jesus's teachings, it's all that counts. Fuck the miracles and the other non sensical shit. Keep it simple, do what Jesus said you should do and do not waste your time on what others wrote about him

I wonder why the Jews allow Christianity to continue to exist.

Historians mostly agree that Jesus existed. Whether or not he was the son of god can't be proved, it's just a matter of faith. That is the same through all religions.

It's all built around faith.

They've known for a long time and built a church there I believe.

Opening it is pointless cause it should be empty.

why did they wait so long to open it?

It's the tomb of Jesus, because so and so told some stupid fucking Crusader, for gold, back in the middle ages.

Jesus is buried in Japan, this is fake

do you go out of your way to whip the kikes away ?

They always have known where it was. Its a massive pilgrimage site FFS

I'm gonna need a source on that because from what I've read they almost universally believe that the character of Jesus was loosely based on someone whose name escapes me at the moment

Why do you word your post in such a way that it is obvious that you're lying? You need to work on your trolling ethic.

Anyway it doesn't matter. Your race won't exist in a hundred years because you betrayed God.

So I should love my enemies, turn the other cheek?

>tfw the muslims were right and you realize Islam is the one true religion of god

Basically. Don't take it too far though

Was his name Christ?

The consensus is that there was at the very least some guy named Jesus, there's no real reason to believe that people like Josephus were making it up.

The evidence for Christ's existence is about as good as the evidence for the existence of half of the people we treat as historical canon in ancient Rome. We don't have the tomb of Marius sitting around, but we do have things written about him. Same with Christ, though as a minor figure we mostly have more distant accounts.

>Make a book of morals to control others
>Call yourselves a synagogue of Satan in it

you should read the bible first before misconstruction the character of Jesus based on protestant and jewish lies

Also flip and whip merchants who dare to make profits in God's temples.

Sarah Silverman detected

Jesus wasn't Ghandi. Don't use this out of context to make Christians look like pacifists. They aren't.

This. The other Abrahamic religions are just mystic stories, especially Islam which even gets dates wrong, like thinking that Mary is over 3500 years old.

Just disregard the dogma and only pay attention to the archetypes.

SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN. Not Church. Not Mosque. Synagogue.

>Also flip and whip merchants who dare to make profits in God's temples.

Since that doesn't happen.

Just turn the other cheek?

goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/selfdefense2.htm

>I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

That means the defense of Christ amongst families. To not be complacent. It is metaphor and not literal

It's absolutely ridiculous to suggest a God doesn't exist. Even the gayest most secular scientist agrees that the mechanics and workings of our universe is beyond our thinking.

It's like black holes. Scientists will claim they exist even though no one has ever seen one. They assume a black hole exists because of the gravitational force that's detected around said "hole".

Sure, you've never seen a black hole, but the evidence of it is.

You can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs.

You're fucken godless liars

>It's the tomb of Jesus, because so and so told some stupid fucking Crusader,
There were no crusaders back in 4th century.

>2016
>still not part of the jewish masterrace
>still worshiping an idol and rape baby
>still being part of the most cucked religion on earth
This

shut up crusader scum

how is your dick?
still cut?

Please kill yourself.
P.S. i hope your children die trapped in a car fire, if you reproduce.

>tomb of Jesus
>made 400 years after his death
>christcucks will actually believe this

>It's absolutely ridiculous to suggest a God doesn't exist.
>ridiculous
The fact that you can laugh at something does not prove it wrong.

Jokes don't exist, by your logic.

..but here you are.

Imagine if they did this to Muhammad's tomb, it'd be like World War Z

Christianity got soft.

Gr8 b8 m8

I do think that atheism is wrong, though, and absurdly so.

We aren't to make light of the incapability of autists and

Why don't you
And you; support this terrorist bastard?
Also. Source? Don't bother. You usurious God is a woman shit cunts

What is a Judean Christian?

can someone explain to me how this is the same tomb as the garden tomb?

Whom else has no body in their tomb after they die?

A

>wrest control of a book of morals designed to develop righteousness in somebody from its Judean sheep herder creators
>fucking goyim in fancy robes write a bunch of extra books in the power structure you built around the book to consolidate goy control and start slandering your peaceful merchant lifestyle as satanic
>the robed pricks wreck your shit in the kazarian lands the first time they decide to fight anyone because you keep letting fucking turks into their cities like Toledo in 711 so they burn down your life
>get persecuted for being despicable but it's k because you've hijacked the whole media establishment and that dipshit octajewn Hitler gave you a holocaust bonus and I'm sure the goyim will never catch on this time

The real Jews. The same kinds of Jews that God brought Himself down as as Christ and therefore Christians. If you believe in the Talmud or the Kabbalah. Or if you reject Christ you are going to the lake of fire after final judgment coming soon because people just elected the antichrist. Muh Antarctica threads

This. I'm not like Samuel Johnson or Joh Milton. I'm too smart for religion

Fucking space farts and prison bars. Rome used leaves you fat fuck. 3000 dead isn't enough for you? Muh dancing israeli muslims. Bitch
Things were built around it?

Judaism is superior
>red pilled
>smart
>value education
>literally hated like blacks, but we still try and get ahead

>Why don't you
Because im not that naive. How the fuck do they identify a body after it has decayed 400 years after? It was clearly a political move by Constantine to reconscile with the Christian population. He could have dug an empty hole in the ground closed it up and claimed this was the tomb of Jesus. Which is likely what he did.

>Things were built around it?
No. Pic related. See how it is kinda round? That is where the stone that was blocking the door was.

Your dumb as fuck

The Independent is even worse than the Daily Mail.

As much as I want this to be true to BTFO Christcucks, I need to read a peer reviewed source before I believe this.

Question: What do they mean by "tomb"? Is this the tomb that Yeshua ben Yoself was laid during the three days?

Pic
No need for 400 years. Just three days like he said. Once you goat fucker pharisees blew out your asshole you moved to your shit country and prepare for the third temple and the bowls of the wrath of the indignation of God

>Historians mostly agree that Jesus existed

Historians mostly agree without giving it much thought. The evidence for his actual existence is astounding in its absence.

Jews are the Pharisses.

Fuck off with your autism.

I ask again, someone non-autistic, who are the Judean Christians?

Jesus didn't exist, ergo this is not his tomb.

The earliest records come from Christians themselves, and are thus not trustworthy.

Well, that's not weird considering that there's not a single account of Jesus even existing until 50 years after he supposedly died (and conveniently, due to the low life expectancy of the time, virtually nobody was alive who could refute the stories by that time).

opening a tomb doesnt mean his body is there doesn't contradict the bible

is baiting to the contrary

>How the fuck do they identify a body after it has decayed 400 years after?

Are you fucking retarded? Have the concept of the resurection completely eluded you? You know the entire basis of Christianity.

>le
kys

Yeshua bar Abba?

Yeshua = Yehosua (i.e Joshua) = Yah(weh) is Salvation

Bar = Son of

Abba = Father

Bar Abba = Son of the Father

>when the goyim are starting to see through your disguises and you try to pretend you aren't edomite imposters but nobody buys it
Your holocaust bonus is almost over, Haim

> turn the other cheek?
As a chalenge yes.
Then you get a whip and beat some jews

Where is the significance here? Muh round holes and square holes make this not a garden
>general statement
Judea are the only Jews. Godless israel and judea will reunite but it says Judeans will flee from the hills after the israelis fuck everything up
No it isn't. Fucking die. Cry like you're an awkward character in a movie and nobody can save you

its a cuck religion

Jesus was a Jew

The original people who thought Jesus was the savior

>Opening it is pointless cause it should be empty.
its not empty

They buried other people in it. Tombs were reused in ancient times.

Fresh corpse goes on the table, then after a few years they move the bones to an alcove.

Loving your enemy means preaching the gospel to them that they might also be saved. Foolish people don't know what Jesus is really like. He is powerful; he is the only begotten Son of God described in Psalm 2.

Lets learn from Jesus:

Revelation 2
20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
>note: works =/= salvation. salvation is a free gift, but just because you're saved doesn't mean God won't punish you for doing evil things. in fact, he especially will, because a good Father will not spare the rod from his child.

25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
28 And I will give him the morning star.
29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the

>not wanting to rule with a rod of iron

Sounds pretty good to me

this

>yfw Israel lets ISIS bulldoze the Tomb of Jesus.

Jesus was a mormon.

Pharisees are synagogue of Satan. Therefore not Jews. They are the liars of today who claim to be Jews. But are not. The word Jew is not in the Bible. The word Jew is only 150 years old. Just like "homosexual". Right wingers are sodomite pedos. Sodomy means to be a capitalist gun loving rapist asshole whom doesn't know what is the golden rule
Noooope. Muh zionist zeitgeist. There are many records from historians and clay pottery from nazareth. It's called faith, Moses.
Heathen satanist monkey fucker
Antichrist bastard. Babylonian prostitute

ITT: people who have never studied mythology and have no idea that the "Jesus myth" was a popular storytelling template in ancient times.

Your stupid

You have to develop a taste for the truth.

You were born to the father of lies in a world full of lies, and you "believe" only in the lies you were told.

Learn what the truth sounds like. It has a nice dull ring to it. It doesn't change.

spolier alert: there was a compact cassete in there
scientists and arqueologists and jews all over the world were amazed and intrigued by this strange finding...
when it was taken to a secret military base they put it on and ... it was this:
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
normal humans understood the message behind the cassete and let go of the project and moved working to productive works and researches...
jews imidiatly started to giving meaning to the lyrics and distributed world wide saying jesus was never giving up on the jews
and the human race lived miserably ever after

>implying the Bible says Jews are god's chosen people

God permanently curses their blessings in chapter 2 of the book of Malachi.

1 Thessalonians 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:
16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

We know he was only there for 3 days.

It's the point of our entire religion.

>your

>believing so many nonsense dogmas.

On the off chance this isn't bait...

Read the new testament, focus particularly on what Jesus did and said. Try to invite him into your heart and do your best to live according to his teachings/actions.

Apply the principals in your life and see what happens, it doesn't need to be any more complicated than that.

Arian Christians BTFO

>Where is the significance here?
The red marble slab in the church referenced in the OP article could not have come from any where in the middle east and only from Europe, likely Italy. Therefore, the slab which pilgrims pray at and kiss is not authentic from the time of Christ, but placed there in the 4th century when the church was originally built.

Non jews gon non jew. Rome didnt give a shit. The punishment was for rejecting Christ you stupid Eve bitch

The Christians are the only reason the Jews survived.

So they're all dead now? thought it might be those weird protestants that are turning up everywhere, that are "keeping with the torah" etc

>torah keepers

Buddy, we don't even have the first copy of Plato or Aristotles works until the 9th century. Are you gonna say they didn't exist as well?

KEK, I remember that! Samurai Jesus-san

Luckily the virgin Mary appeared to me on a tray of microwaved bagel bites, so I don't have to have blind faith any longer.

sounds like one of my minecraft outposts